Summer Suspicions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers

"We should have breakfast and continue this later when Luke is able," Mom said.

"I'm starving," Lacy said.

"That's funny, I'm not that hungry," Lisa said, licking her lips and before busting up.

*****

At breakfast, Lacy sat next to me with her hand on my thigh talking about what she remembered of high school. Mom made us eggs and toast before joining us around the table. None of us had much on as far as clothing, I don't think any of the women put panties back on at all; just nightshirts and my mom put a robe on over her naked body.

"So... I liked your finger in my butt, Lisa. It didn't hurt at all," Lacy said, taking a bite of eggs.

"We'll have to try something larger maybe. Mom's got a bunch of toys with different widths to work you up to Luke."

"Cool, I can hardly wait until I'm ready," Lacy said giving my leg a squeeze.

"I bet Luke can't wait either," Lisa said, grinning.

"I'm not going to lie; I'm looking forward to it for sure."

"You need to be patient, Son; if you try before she's ready you could ruin the experience for her."

"I'll try and be good, Mom."

"Good, we can look at my collection of toys after breakfast. Maybe a butt plug for a few hours could help loosen you up."

My cock lurched under the table. I had the image of plug pressed tightly into Lacy's perfect bubble butt and couldn't shake it. I felt my cock growing in my shorts, the only thing I was wearing. If Lacy moved just a little higher on my leg she would notice it for sure.

"It worked for me. I had one in almost every night with Luke after Mom introduced me to the idea. She has different sizes. I increased each week until I was ready to try Luke."

"Did it hurt the first time with his dick?" Lacy asked, moving her hand slightly upwards.

"Not really, hurt... it just stretched me so wide it was a little uncomfortable before I got used to him. Mom helped a lot she played and helped me relax the first time. We'll do the same for you, I'm sure."

My cock was throbbing, making a tent in my shorts now from the subject of conversation. It was turning me on big time listening to these women talk about anal sex, with my cock as the main item of discussion.

"I just hope I can handle it, it's got me excited to try and I don't want to be disappointed," Lacy said, as she discover my hardon.

She kept it to herself, only turning to look at me slightly as her hand felt the pushed out shorts and then, as she moved further, my cock. She grabbed it tight, helping it slide upward to its natural erect position with the tip poking out of the top of my shorts. She moved her hand under the waist band and began running her palm up and down my shaft slowly while still eating her breakfast. I didn't think Mom or Lisa noticed. It felt wonderful and I went back to eating my eggs and toast, enjoying the soft caress of Lacy's hand.

We were all almost done with breakfast and Lacy had continued to play and rub my cock, which was oozing plentifully. It made it difficult to not react when she used the slick lube to stimulate my head with her palm but I managed. I was glad for the food and felt my strength returning after the prostate orgasm and then the final one.

"Thanks for breakfast Mrs. Draper," Lacy said, finishing her orange juice.

"Please, Dear, call me Susan, especially after all we've done together," Mom said.

"Okay, Susan... oh by the way... your son's ready for more... I've been playing with his cock for ten minutes now."

Lisa almost had orange juice come out of her nose from laughing and had to get up and spit it in the sink. I was smiling like a kid that had just been caught getting away with something and Lacy was grinning too.

"I see, well it must have been all that anal talk that got him started. Right, Son."

"Can't fool you."

"We'll then, clear your plates and let's go back upstairs and look through my toys for Lacy and see what we can do about Luke's apparent need."

Lacy grabbed a hold of my cock one last time and gave me a good hard jerk before standing to clear her plate. She dropped her napkin and bent over to pick it up without bending her knees. The shirt came up, just like she knew it would, giving me an exceptional view of her tight perfect butt and wet flushed pussy. Fuck me! She was incredible and playing with me had her all kinds of wet. She smiled back at me, retrieved the napkin and cleared her plate. I followed quickly after her with my hard cock throbbing beneath my shorts.

"Little Brother's all big and oozing again. I'm really glad you found out about us. You're a lot more fun and accessible more often now," Lisa said, grabbing my cock on the way back from the sink to get her own plate.

I followed the lovely ladies upstairs to my parent's room and Mom went to her closet and came back with a black sack. She dumped the contents onto the bed where, Lacy, Lisa and I were lying. I was amazed at the collection of sex toys my mother had. I counted four vibrators, two long dildos and five butt plugs all of different sizes. The girls all sorted through it, arranging things according to size while I watched.

"Do you think I could handle this?" Lacy asked, picking up the second plug.

"Possibly, sounds like you want to try the fast track," Lisa, giggled.

It was clear blue, soft rubber and probably only as round as a quarter at its widest part. Along with the toys were a few condoms, lubes and creams to enhance sensations for women. Lacy grabbed some lube and fell on her back popping the cap. She had the plug in one hand and the lube in the other. She pulled up her shirt, revealing her shaved pussy and looked at me.

"Luke, do you want to do the honors?" she asked, holding the items toward me.

"Sure," I said, taking them from her.

I knelt beneath her as she began to softly play with her clit and lips while I got ready with the lube. I squirted some onto my fingers and she lifted her legs up for me. Her little rosebud was tightly puckered and looked amazing under her open sex. Using both fingers I smeared the slippery lube around her tight hole. She flinched from the cold but it warmed quickly on her hot little body. She was still rubbing her sex and I could see her nipples erect and pressing out under her shirt. I spent more time than needed rubbing the lube around because I was trying to grasp what I was doing. Some things in life you have to wrap your head around and it takes a minute. This was one of those times.

"Okay, she's ready, Luke... just go really slow with that and listen to her," Mom interrupted my pondering.

I turned to see her and Lisa naked and smearing Climax Cream on each other's clits and rubbing it into their folds. Turning, back to Lacy, I placed the blue tip of the plug against her slippery and glistening ass and pressed slowly forward. The tip went in easy and so did the first inch until I felt resistance and her ass clench slightly on it.

"Oh... shit... it's bigger than Lisa's finger for sure."

"Just relax, and you can actually push out as he's pressing in. It seems to help," Lisa encouraged.

I felt her Lacy's body relax and without pressing much at all she took more of the plug almost to the widest part before more resistance began.

"It's almost in... just another inch." I said, pressing a tad harder.

Suddenly and quickly it popped into her ass to the end cap as her muscles constricted around the smaller portion. When it passed the widest point it seemed to just move on its own into her body and I was able to let go and it stayed tightly wedged in her splendid bottom. The image was better than my imagination at breakfast. I knelt there, stunned and staring.

"Ahh... shit... mmm... that's not bad... I think I like it," Lacy said feeling with her own hand the end cap and pressing on it with two fingers as I sat up and watched.

A sexier sight I haven't seen much of. This exquisite woman with her fingers playing with a toy in her ass as her breasts pushed out on a thin shirt was remarkable. Her pussy was flushed, pink and moist and her excited clit was visible among the folds. I was so engrossed in looking at her I jumped a little when a vibrator sprang to life. I turned and witnessed Lisa ease the noisy toy into her wet pussy as she played with her clit with her free hand. I missed her and Mom getting naked again and really missed the part where Mom had begun fucking herself with the longest and biggest dildo in the group. The thing had to be over a foot with a large handle and ribs of increasing size up the shaft. She had the thing buried to the handle, just going to town in her pussy and doing the same to her clit as Lisa was. Both of their clits were huge and I figured it was from the cream they had applied.

I guess I looked like a lost puppy or something, not knowing what to do as all three women were pleasing themselves because Lisa mention the same and then said, "I have a mouth or another hole if you're bored, Luke."

It was then I noticed the huge wet spot on my shorts from my hard dick and quickly took them off. I paused to watch Lacy working herself to a small climax by playing with her excited clit. When she began to cum the plug in her ass started to move, tilting slightly in and out as her ass clenched and released. I couldn't look away from the amazing sight.

Lisa threw a plug at me to get my attention again, hitting me in the chest. I moved toward her with the lube and she lifted her legs, knowing what I intended. I lubed up her ass like Lacy, scooted forward and began to press my wet engorged head into my sister's tight ass. She kept the vibrator going in her pussy and I felt the vibrations on the head of my cock as she opened up to me.

"AAAhhhh, fuck yeah, ease that monster in my ass, Luke.... I'm so horny again!"

The vibrations only got more intense the further I buried my cock into Lisa's tight hole. The sensation was amazing and the added tightness from the toy made her ass very tight and hot. As soon as I was all the way in, Lisa began moving the vibrator back out of her pussy. I could feel the shaft sliding above my cock and the pulsations felt amazing. I let her thrust the toy in and out a few times before moving my own cock, withdrawing slowly to enhance the stimulation of her ass grabbing my shaft all the way out.

Shortly, Mom crawled over to the two of us and stayed on all fours right next to me and Lisa. I looked over at her, watching her ease the long rubber toy into her lubed ass above her open pussy as her large breasts swayed slightly, hanging down from her body. It was hot shit. She looked over her shoulder at me, beginning to thrust the toy in and pull it out rapidly. I watched the lips of her pussy open and close slightly from the motion of the toy in her butt, glistening with her juices.

"My turn, Luke... I need your cock in my pussy now!" Mom yelled, making me jump and Lisa laugh.

"You better do what she says, Little Brother, don't want to make her angry."

I pulled out of my sister and moved over to Mom. She was practically dripping wet and even with the toy stuffed in her ass my wide cock entered her with ease. Damn, she was so hot and wet it felt like I had already cum a gallon of jizz deep inside. She screamed out as I slammed into her, letting go of the toy and arching her back so her head was on a pillow. I took over with the long toy, sliding it in and out of her ass along with my dick at the same time. It was fun to feel the big ridges of the toy pass over my cock when I'd alternate the motions, pressing in as I pulled the toy out.

"Don't forget about me, Luke," Lacy said, moving over to lie next to my sister with the butt plug still in her ass. Her pussy was very wet now and looked so hot. She had taken off her shirt and was playing with those perfect breasts of hers. I gave Mom a few more thrust of me and the toy and quickly pulled out but the toy wanted to fall from her as well if I left it because of how heavy it was. Getting an idea, I bent the toy all the way over and fed the handle potion into Mom's open sex, effectively fucking both holes with the same shaft. I wanted to get over to Lacy, because Mom was right.... I did have it bad for her.

Crawling past, Lisa's stuffed pussy I took up position in front of Lacy. She smiled up at me, gave me a sexy look while biting her lip. Bending my cock down, I entered her incomparable pussy all the way as deep as I could go with the plug stuffed in her ass. I felt the end cap on my balls and Lacy screamed out in pleasure from the force and width of my cock.

"Yessss! Fuck me, Luke! Soooo good!"

I began pounding away at her and grabbing her huge boobs, slamming my long cock hard and deep until Lisa kicked my butt with her left foot and pointed to her open and empty ass. Reluctantly I pulled out of Lacy and moved over to Lisa, feeding my cock back into her hot vibrating ass. The sensations were different, it was the best of both worlds to go from Lacy's pussy to my sister's ass and then over to Mom's flooded pussy and back to Lacy. I had to pull the toy from Mom's pussy before I could get my cock in but was greeted with a very stimulating result.

Back and forth across the bed I took turns fucking each woman as much as I could. I think I managed to get Lisa off, or more likely she got her self off because she was cumming seconds after I returned to her ass for the fourth time. I was glad I had cum so much earlier because I lasted and lasted, using the time between the women to ease down a fraction before building up the pleasure again. Just before I would cum I'd pull out and move over to the next ass or pussy in the line, basking in the pleasure of each woman's body and never having as much fun in my life before.

They all felt so different, from Lacy's tight wet pussy, to the vibrating ass of my sister to the red hot and soaking wet and loose pussy of my mother. I was in heaven, it didn't get better than this.

"When you're ready to cum, stand over us and rain it down all over our bodies," Lisa said after her orgasm.

I was breathing hard by then and covered in a sheen of sweat from my labors. Mom was shaking and fucking her ass hard with the toy and playing with her clit. I wanted to fuck her to orgasm and moved out of Lisa's ass and over to Mom to experience her pussy convulse as she came. Finally, once I was back to Lacy I couldn't stand it any longer. I fought to hold it until I got her to cum as well, before I stood up over them. They gathered closer, all on their backs and cheered as the ropes of cum flew from my cock and rained down on their hot bodies as I stroked my exceptionally hard cock. I was impressed with myself by the time I was done. All of them had a good amount of semen splattered on their tits and stomachs. The excitement made me cum a lot again even after this morning's load. The pleasure was extraordinary once again, making me shake and fall over once I was done.

Then I got to watch them clean each other off with nothing but mouths, until not a drop of my semen was left on their bodies. It was out of this world hot.

"Shit, I've got to go... I promised my Mom I'd go shopping at noon with her," Lacy said, noticing the clock on the night stand.

"You better hurry, that's in a half hour," Lisa added.

We had been fucking for hours and I was sorry to see Lacy have to go.

"Do you mind if I take this home with me?" she asked, pointing to the toy still in her ass.

"No, take it and take the next bigger one too, I think you're ready," Mom said, handing her the larger plug.

Before she left she crawled over to me. I was on my back enjoying the sensations of contentment after my orgasm.

"Luke, you were amazing... I'd like to do something together... you know, outside the bedroom... Maybe a movie and dinner some time."

"Sure... absolutely," I said, pleased as could be.

"Good, Lisa has my number... I've got to run."

I watched her plug stuffed ass and tits bounce out of my parent's room thrilled beyond words.

"Looks like Lacy's going to make up for you losing your girlfriend, hey Luke?" Lisa asked.

"I hope so, and wow... what an upgrade." I said, grinning.

jasliz
jasliz
3,527 Followers
12