Summer Suspicions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Are you willing to take this vibrator in your ass, Luke... it might make you cum."

The thing was big, wide and long and I really didn't want anything remotely that size in my ass. I hesitated again not answering.

"You like my fingers on your prostate... this will be even better," Lisa said forcefully grinding the shaft of the toy between my legs, sending deep vibrations into my body.

"It's too big, I'm not the one in training," I said looking at Lacy.

"Don't even want to try?" Lisa pushed.

"Not really."

"Too bad... I guess you don't want to cum then," Lisa said, stopping Lacy from touching me anymore.

"Oh come on... that's not cool!" I complained.

"Sorry... if you're not going to participate we aren't going to either. Right, Lacy?" Lisa asked.

I was pleased to see Lacy hesitate and almost go against my sister until she gave her a nasty look, which made Lacy take her side. My sister had a strong personality if you couldn't tell already. I knew from growing up with her that she would stick to her guns and not back down. That gave me two choices. Let them put that toy in my ass or leave and finish myself off in my room. The drawback to leaving was obvious... I had two naked and hot women willing to do anything sitting before me, especially Lacy. Just seeing her on the edge of the bed, those tits and body were unreal. I didn't want to leave, no way but I didn't really want a eight inch long and wide toy up my ass either. I decided to see how serious Lisa was about not participating.

"Fine... I'll toss off in my room... later," I said turning to leave.

I picked up my boxers and began to open the door when I heard Lacy whispering to my sister. Just as I was stepping out and closing the door Lisa called my name.

"Luke wait... We can't have you waste it tossing off so... fine, come back... we won't make you use the toy."

The grin on my face was huge but it disappeared as I turned back to the ladies. Kicking off my boxers I joined them on the bed, my cock hadn't remotely settled down. Lacy was the first to reach for it, grabbing the middle of my shaft and cupping my nuts.

"Now, let's see what we can do for you," she said, winking at me with the eye away from Lisa so she didn't see.

When she began to stroke, pressing her thumb firmly on the underside of my shaft and moving it upward, the pleasure radiated through me. There is just something about taking a small break and then when you engage again the sensation is more intense and grabs you. Lacy removed her hand from my balls and palmed my oozing head, sending a new sensation that superseded the stroking. She spun her palm around my head hard, curling my toes and using all the pre cum until it dried out.

"I have an idea," Lisa said suddenly. "Why don't you tit fuck her and finished between her boobs. We all know they're big enough."

"Sounds awesome... what do you think, Lacy?" I asked.

"Sure... I've never tried that before, but okay," she said letting go of me and lying down on her back.

"We'll need some lotion," Lisa said, hopping off the bed and going to her dresser.

She returned with a bottle and proceeded to squirt a few shots of lotion between Lacy's huge tits. I moved forward, threw my leg over her hot little body and straddled her. Scooting forward I rested my balls just below her jugs and pressed my cock down between her perfect breasts.

"So how does this work... do I hold them together or what?" Lacy asked.

"Yeah, squeeze them on his cock and lace your fingers over it as well, it will hold him in," Lisa said.

The lotion was already warming up and I felt gooey on my cock when Lacy pressed her orbs together around my shaft. I didn't need to be told to move and began sliding my hard shaft between the most perfect breasts ever. My heart was racing again because of the new experience and I was quickly seized by the pleasure radiating from my breasts covered cock.

"How does it feel, Luke?" Lisa asked.

"Amazing... it's really stimulating."

"What's it like for you, Lacy."

"Okay... kind of fun."

"With the way his head pokes out to your neck he's going to cum all over your face."

"Yeah, I noticed that."

"Is that a problem?" I asked, feeling the cum boiling in my balls and begging to be released.

"No... I guess not, just watch the eyes."

"I'll try... I'm almost ready," I said rhythmically rocking my cock between her tits.

Lisa was engrossed, watching me tit fuck her friend and a better visual I couldn't think of at the moment. It was quite the sight watching my cock slide under Lacy's hands, between her breasts and poke out toward her chin, the head of my cock touching the hollow between her collar bones. I was ready, the stimulation was incredible and my cock was ready to blow. A few more thrusts and I tightened, to hold in the pleasure for a split second longer. Clear pre-cum seeped out before I released my muscles, combining with the lotion and making it even more slippery. Finally I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm cumming!" I voiced and let loose, just as my cock moved forward into the open. My first burst sprayed like a geyser, hitting Lacy's chin and rushing around both sides of her face. She jerked on instinct and surprise and pressed her tits together harder as my cock shot another blast. I knew it was going to be a large load, and I hadn't stopped moving between her breasts so some of the shots got caught between her orbs, covering her chest and my cock with hot gooey cum. Other bursts continued to hit her chin and run down her neck as my cock continued to gush forth.

Lisa cheered and giggled watching me buck and cum so much and rooted me on all the way through my orgasm. When I finally eased down and stopped sliding, Lisa quickly got off the bed and came back with a towel to clean off Lacy. I was hoping she would eat it off he tits but with all the lotion it kind of ruined it.

"That was amazing... felt so good." I said, breathing hard.

"Yeah, you really came a lot," Lisa said... "You have it bad for her big boobs."

"Guilty."

"I'm flattered, but they're just boobs," Lacy said now cleaned off.

"Yep, just perfect, gorgeous, wonderful boobs," I said, grinning down at her.

"Okay, enough you two... it's really late let's call it a night."

"Alright... I'll see you guys tomorrow," I said hopping off the bed and intending to leave.

"Hey! Where's my end of the date kiss?" Lacy asked, trying not to laugh.

"Oh, sorry," I said turning around

I leaned down over her and kissed her... it lingered, got hot and wet before I broke it. I stared at her for a second, looking into her eyes and felt elated.

Looking at Lisa I asked, "Do you want one too?"

"Umm... no... I'm good, little brother... sleep good."

"Okay, you sure?"

"I'm sure."

My legs were weak as I walked to my room. My life was perfect. I was out like a light the minute my head hit the pillow.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12