Summer Suspicions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Did I wake you?" Dad asked.

"Yeah, I must have crashed," Lisa said in a groggy voice.

"Have you seen Luke? Or is he with Lacy still?"

"Haven't seen him... so I'm guessing he is with her."

"His car is outside, though."

"Umm... they could be in Lacy's car?" Lisa covered.

"Yeah, maybe... okay, don't sleep all day," Dad said closing the door.

"Fuck, that was too close," I said, stepping out of her closet after Dad's foot fall dwindled.

"No shit... I wonder why he wants you."

"I don't know and now what do I do. I can't just show up in the house, he's probably checked everywhere."

"You'll have to sneak out somehow, act like you're coming back from a run. Something, just get out of here," she said.

"Love you too," I said, dressing as fast as I could.

As I was checking the hallway Lisa walked up to me naked. "Thanks for the sex, it was very enjoyable."

"You're welcome," I said, kissing the top of her head before sneaking to my room.

I threw on some running shorts and a tank. I was already sweating from the effort put in with Lisa so it almost looked like I had been running. I enhanced the effect with a water bottle I left in my room. The trick was now to get outside and come in without being seen. I checked the hall again and it looked clear but as I stepped out Mom caught me.

"Your father is looking for you... were you in Lisa's room?" she asked.

"Yes," I whispered... "We were... you know."

"Figured... well I'll distract him while you get outside."

"Thanks, Mom... I owe you."

"I'll figure out a way for you to pay me back... maybe tonight."

"Cool," I said and snuck down the stairs as my mother went the other way to keep Dad busy.

*****

Dad remained in the dark as far as I could tell. He didn't seem any different at dinner or that he had a clue what the rest of us had been doing all summer long. The reason he was looking for me was to ask me if I wanted to see a new movie with him. I guess my mother didn't want to see it; one of those violent action films. I told him sure.

As the evening progressed I called Lacy and talked with her on the phone but we decided not to get together but she did finalize the sleepover with Lisa. It was going to be on Thursday night. Four more long days before I got the chance to try anal with her, it seemed like forever. I didn't know if I could have sex with her and not try before then. It was going to be difficult. She told me her mother was changing her work schedule so our little morning romps weren't going to happen anymore. Now it had changed to the day shift which would make it easier. I was excited, and found out when her mother left for work now so I could come over then.

When I got off the phone Mom was waiting for me.

"Lacy?" she asked.

"Yep."

"You two are doing well."

"Yes we are. It's so cool."

"Good for you. I've decided how you can pay me back for earlier," she said.

"Okay... what did you have in mind?"

"Since you and Lisa got some alone time I want the same... tonight after your father's asleep you and I are going to have some fun."

"Sounds great, you'll have to tell Lisa though."

"She already knows, she won't bother us."

"I look forward to it, Mom."

"Me too."

She smacked my butt as I turned to go. I shook my head and headed up to my room. I had no idea when she would actually visit me and just fiddled in my room on my computer, checking emails and surfing the internet.

Lacy must have seen that I was online and messaged me. We started a video chat with our webcams.

"Hey, babe. What are you doing?" she asked as her beautiful face appeared on my screen.

"Well... I'm actually waiting for my mother to sneak in here," I said, wondering what she would think.

"Oh... is Lisa already there then?"

"No... Mom wants some one-on-one time since Lisa got it earlier as you know."

"Oh. Cool."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing, it's just strange you know and for you to be cool about it... I just sometimes can't believe it."

"You say that a lot. You should just believe and enjoy it."

"Yeah, okay."

"Do you wish I was there as well?"

"Totally, I can't wait 'til Thursday."

"Me either, it's going to be so hot."

"Big time."

"Hey I got an idea. Turn your camera on your bed and I'll watch you and your mom tonight when she shows up."

"Serious?"

"Sure, I'll play while you fuck her. Just turn off your monitor so she can't see me, not that she'd probably care."

"Okay, I'll do it. When she comes in I'll flip it off and turn the camera to the bed for you."

"Can't wait, oh... you better turn your speakers off too so she can't hear me... I might get pretty loud," Lacy said before giggling.

"Damn, you are the perfect woman."

We continued to chat about lots of different things and it kept getting later and later. I started getting the impression Mom wasn't going to show. Maybe she got busy with Dad and didn't need me anymore.

"It's late?" Lacy suddenly said.

"I know, this might not happen."

"Bummer... I was kinda looking forward to watching you in action."

"Yeah, well... Dad probably did my job for me."

As I said that I heard footsteps outside my door and a gentle knock.

"She's here... I'll talk to you after," I quickly said and turned off my monitor and speakers.

Mom opened the door a second later and walked in with her light robe on.

"Sorry it's so late... your Father was watching TV."

"TV? I thought you were getting some."

"Well... we did that too, but it didn't last very long," she said.

She immediately dropped her robe and walked toward the bed and sat down on it. As she passed I smiled at the camera and turned it toward the bed without Mom seeing. She looked good, with a much fuller body than her daughter. Her age and having two kids seemed to have widened her hips and put more mass on her but she kept herself in relatively good shape. I could see Lisa looking just like her in twenty years.

"So you need me to finish you off?" I asked.

"Please... he spent so much time watching his show and five minutes with me. I didn't get to climax; he did and then fell asleep."

"I'm sure we can rectify that," I said standing and removing my clothes.

She laid back and I climbed onto her as my cock rose quickly. I was going to just go for it but she took hold of my head and gently pushed me down to her sex. Her pussy was wet and flushed and my mind went instantly to the thought of my father pounding away and probably cumming inside of her. I hesitated but Mom pushed me down until my face was pressed on her. I think she was enjoying the fact I was eating her after my father had just fucked her. I tasted my father strongly. He had definitely shot his load into her. It wasn't terrible and the more I licked and added my saliva to her clit and lips the taste went away.

She kept her hands on my head, working her fingers through my hair and holding me tightly onto her sex. The faster I played the tighter her fingers clung to my hair and the wetter she became. My spit, her secretions and even some of my father ran out of her and over her tight sphincter, dripping onto my bed.

"Yes... yes... that's it Luke... I'm almost there!" she said, keeping her voice low.

Suddenly her body tightened up and her hands fell from my head as the pleasure climaxed from my oral talent. She'd cum quickly, I could tell she had been anticipating it and probably a little frustrated my Dad had fallen asleep on her. She shook, whimpering on my bed as I tried to maintain contact with her clitoris amid her convulsions.

"Mmm, wow, Luke you're good at that... must be getting lots of practice with Lacy."

"Yeah, a bit," I said raising my face off of her. From my nose down to my chin I was covered in her juices and I wiped it off with my hand.

She started getting up as if she was done and going to leave.

"Thank you, Son... I should let you sleep now it's really late."

"What? You're going to just leave me like this?" I asked glancing down at my raging hardon.

"You owed me, remember?" she asked.

"Well... yeah but."

"You'll be fine, save it for Lacy," she said putting her robe on and leaving my room as I stood there shocked.

It took me a few minutes to remember Lacy was watching and listening. I went over to the computer and turned the monitor and speakers back on. As soon as I did I heard her laughing.

"Can you believe that?" I asked.

"That's funny shit. She got what she wanted and left," Lacy said, giggling again.

"Yeah and left me all hot and bothered."

"Oh my poor baby, are you going to get blue balls if you don't cum," she said, mocking me further.

"Yeah, really funny to you."

"I'll tell you what, I'll put on a little show for you and you can help yourself out while you watch. How's that sound?"

"Really good, actually."

She smiled big into the camera and backed away from it, unbuttoning her pajama top she was wearing. She teased me by leaving the shirt on but unbuttoned so I could only see her cleavage as the material drabbed down across both breasts. Her hand slipped between, finding her left breast, cupping it just out of my view. She moaned, I could tell she was pinching her nipple but couldn't quite see it. She leaned back in her chair and brought her other hand to her body, sliding it down her sexy stomach and under her pajama bottoms.

I grabbed my hard oozing cock and began to stroke as she started masturbating in her chair and playing with her luscious breasts. I could see her hand working her sex and clit under her pajamas and when her top fell to the right side I finally got to see a single breast in full view as she pinched her other. Her nipple was erect and the visual caused a giant spike in my arousal. My hand sped up automatically on my dick, soon coming in contact with my running pre-cum.

"Mmm, feels so nice... I'm so wet I wish you were here," she said moving her hand from her breast down to join the other.

With both hands, she started grinding on her sex. Her top fell off her shoulders and I could see both of her wonderful boobs, stimulated and heaving as she pleasured herself for me. Her hands, grinding on her sex, made her arms press her boobs together and man what a sight. Good hell it was hot and I was really close to cumming watching my hot girlfriend put on a webcast for me. She started moaning and rocking back and forth in her chair with her eyes closed, just going to town on her pussy with both hands. My pleasure was rapidly growing; I was seconds away from my climax but wanted to cum with her. I slowed my stroking; keeping myself right on the verge so I could orgasm when she did.

Small gasps and cute little yelps came from Lacy. She froze, held her breath and it was very apparent she was climaxing. Her eyes flew opened a few seconds later as the pleasure must have surprised her or something. She looked right into the camera and continued to shake.

"I'm cumming, baby... totally squirted in my pajamas."

That did it for me; I let loose and ejaculated all over my desk as I watched Lacy continue to cum, now seeing the color change on her pajama bottoms as they were soaked. I didn't even bother watching my own orgasm; I was locked on to Lacy, just watching her shake and spasm. Her wonderful body so stimulated and gorgeous held me mesmerized to my monitor. When I finally looked down I had a huge mess to clean up.

"Did you cum, baby?" she asked, sitting up in the chair after she finally stopped climaxing. Her nipples were still engorged and I could see her cheeks were rosy as she leaned toward the camera giving me an incredible view of her aroused breasts.

"Oh yeah, big time," I said, pointing the camera down to show her the huge mess I made.

"Oh wow, you really did. Good... it's late and I'm wasted. I'll see you tomorrow when you come over."

"Okay, goodnight."

She smiled and logged off.

*****

Thursday finally came and I had resisted my urges to try anal with Lacy, even though we made love a few times between Sunday and Thursday. The thought was always in my head, the anticipation growing and building to extremes. I had built it up so much in my mind I was worried the actual thing might be a letdown once it happened.

When Lacy arrived at our house I could tell she was excited as well. Not only did she act it she had dolled herself up for the occasion. Her long blond hair was curled, her nails were done and she had worn a sexy outfit for what was supposed to be just a simple sleepover. I caught my father checking her out several times during the early evening. I didn't blame him, she looked incredible. We had dinner together, all of us. Lacy sat next to me and kept her left hand on my leg most of the meal. I kept watching the clock or checking my watch, hoping time would go faster and it would get late enough to pretend to go to bed.

The problem was, Dad had no intentions of going to bed as long as Lacy was around. I finally had to pull Mom away and talk to her.

"Dad's going to hang out as long as Lacy is in plain sight."

"I noticed that too. What do you want me to do?"

"Encourage him to go to bed with you... make it worth his while."

"But then I might miss you and Lacy and the big A."

"I promise I won't try until you join us. Sound good?"

"I guess... if you promise."

"I promise."

She walked around the corner toward my father, who was engaged in a conversation with Lacy and Lisa. Mom sat on the arm of the couch and leaned over to my father's ear, whispering something to him. His eyes go big and my mother smiled.

"Well, girl's it's getting late I have work in the morning so I should probably turn in," Dad said.

He stood up and took my mother's hand. They both told us not to stay up too late and walked together upstairs.

"Damn, I thought he'd never go up," Lisa began.

"I know... your dads usually not this talkative," Lacy said.

"It's your fault, if you would have just dressed normal and didn't look so good he wouldn't have been so enamored by you."

"Sorry, this is for Luke not him."

"And I think you look amazing," I cut in before Lisa could respond.

"Now we just have to wait until he's asleep so Mom can join us."

"That might take some time... I convinced her to talk him into going up so they may be a while."

"It had to be done... if she wouldn't have whisper in his ear he would have never left."

"I wonder what your mom said to him," Lacy said.

"I don't know but it worked."

"Well, let's get started anyway, we'll just wait until mom shows up before you try anal," Lisa said, obviously eager as well.

I followed the two girls upstairs, already getting hard with anticipation. All three of us went right into Lisa's room, not too worried about my father. I was sure he was otherwise occupied at the moment.

"I'm going crazy... I've felt neglected lately," Lisa said as she was taking her clothing off.

"Why?" Lacy asked.

"Luke's always with you now. Last time I had sex was Sunday afternoon."

"Tell you what... why we wait for your mother you can have Luke all to yourself and I'll watch."

"Really?"

"Sure... right, Luke... you're okay with that?" Lacy asked.

"Yeah, that's cool."

Lacy didn't even bother taking off her cute little sundress. Instead she took a seat at Lisa's desk to watch. By the time I removed my clothing I was fully aroused and my sister attacked me like she hadn't had sex in a month. I had to widen my stance as she knelt before me, grabbed my ass and inhaled my cock roughly it almost knocked me over. I gasp with pleasure and my toes curled from the intensity. Lisa sucked and moved so purposely my arousal went through the roof in less time than I could remember. I was ready to blow within two minutes. Her hot little mouth was bobbing up and down and twisting faster than I've ever seen and the result was incredible.

"Whoa, we have all night, sis... take it easy," I said pulling away from her before I ejaculated.

My cock was just throbbing, pulsing up and down slightly and wet from Lisa's vigorous oral. She tried to get at it again but I grabbed her hands, afraid if she touched it I'd explode. I pulled her up despite her complaints and swiftly took her legs out from under her, picking her up as she fell. I carried her to her bed and kind of playfully tossed her onto it from a few inches. It was my turn to eat her, while I gave my cock a few minutes to calm down.

When my face and mouth found her sex she was already aroused, wet and flushed, moaning as I licked from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, spreading her open to find her little button. I focused on it and the intense sensation caused her to grab a hold of my head and pull me into her. Forced to breathe through my mouth, I furiously licked her clit back and forth and up and down, before using my teeth to hold it in place. This really got her, causing her to squirm until I lost my grip on it. Her grip on my hair increased until it hurt. It always seemed like a lot of work to make Lisa cum. Fun work but more work than say Lacy or Mom.

She didn't let me finish, she pulled me up her body by my head and told me she just wanted my cock and told me to fuck her before she went insane. By then I had better control over my raging dick and gave her what she wanted without fearing I would climax too soon. It's kind of weird how the first initial stimulation is so intense and how it can take you to the verge really quickly, but then if you stop or resist it then takes longer to get back. At least with me anyway. Face to face I easily found her hot wet slit and drove the whole of my cock into my sister as our eyes locked. She screamed in pleasure, much louder than I expected it even made Lacy gasp in surprise. I hoped Mom was still keeping Dad occupied and he didn't hear her.

Lisa clawed my back, urging me on with her hands, voice and eyes, fiercely looking up at me like I remembered from Sunday afternoon.

"Yes... yes... more... give it to me, Luke... fuck me with your huge cock... make me cum!" she screamed like we were home alone.

My cock was in heaven, rapidly sliding in and out of my sister's hot sex with one arm supporting my weight and the other cupping her firm round breast, palming her nipple. I pinched it; getting a good response I pinched harder and rammed my dick as deep and hard as I could over and over. I knew she needed this kind of attention, and wouldn't stop until she got what she wanted. Settling in, I kept the same steady rhythm of hard and deep thrusts making her bed squeak and rock back and forth with each lunge forward. The noise of the bed combined with her moans and squeals. I focused on her, knowing if I came before she did I was in trouble.

"That's it, babe, fuck her hard... make that bitch cum," Lacy said from the desk.

This made me smile but also urged me on. I turned my head and looked over at the desk to see my hot girlfriend playing with her large breasts; her sun dress pulled down around her waist. The image of her perky hard nipples sent a jolt of pleasure to my penis, causing my own pleasure to advance to the next level. I felt my ball sack tighten, raising my balls toward my shaft. Gratification coursed through my shaft and head from my sister's pussy milking my cock. She had her eyes closed, her lip between her teeth again and focusing on her own pleasure I wondered if she even heard Lacy talk.

"Don't stop... don't you dare stop... I'm... I'mmm oh gggggggoooodd I'm cumming!"

Lisa went rigid, arching her back off the bed with her hands clenching her bedspread until her knuckles went white. I didn't stop or slow down, just pounded away at her tight vibrating body. She held that pose for a surprising long time, not breathing just as tight as ever with a single note of bliss ringing from her mouth as she climaxed. Damn, when Lisa cums she really cums, giving everything she has in the effort.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers