Summer Suspicions Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers

"Holy shit, that's unbelievable... look at her," Lacy said.

I didn't respond because it felt too good. When Lisa was climaxing the sensation in my cock was intensified. I had to slow down before I came. When I changed my speed was when Lisa finally relaxed. Her body fell limp into the bed, her hands let go of the bedspread and she finally took a breath as her chest started to heave for air. Slowly I pressed in and pulled out, feeling her pussy continue to spasm from the climatic aftereffects. Her lungs tried to catch back up, her breasts rising and falling and still stimulated from the apparent full body ecstasy she was experiencing.

Finally she opened her eyes and looked at me. "That... was... worth the... wait... wow, what a... thrill."

"Damn, girl you came so hard... you like held it forever," Lacy said, climbing on to the bed next to us.

Her dress was still around her waist and I admired her naked breasts. Lisa turned and looked at her but like in slow motion.

"I guess it's kind of like a guy, the longer I went without the bigger the orgasm."

I stopped moving and pulled out, my cock covered in my sister's cum. Sitting up, I scooted closer to Lacy and she put her hand on my leg, smiling up at me. From behind all of us we heard the doorknob begin to turn. We all turned quickly to look, panicking a bit until we saw it was just my mother in her light robe again.

"I better not of missed anything good," she said.

"Depends, Lisa just had an amazing orgasm, but he hasn't even started with me," Lacy said.

"Oh, well good, and good for you Lisa... I know how hard you work for those."

"Yeah, and this one was worth it."

Mom dropped her robe and joined us on the bed.

"So, Mom... what did you whisper in Dad's ear to get him to leave so fast?" I asked her.

"I told him he came up with me right then he could put it anywhere he wanted."

"Right on, Mom," Lisa, said, cheering.

"So where did he put it?" Lacy asked.

"Everywhere... my mouth, pussy and he finished in my ass."

"Nice, well you sure know how to get his attention."

"Yep, and now I it's your turn, young lady... all this practice is about to pay off," Mom said grabbing Lacy's breasts and squeezing them.

She pushed her onto the bed and finished undressing my girlfriend for me until Lacy was as naked as the rest of us.

"Okay, Lisa, keep your brother hard while I get Lacy here nice and warmed up."

Lisa smiled, sat up and grabbed my wet cock, sliding her hand up and down the longs shaft, using her own juices for lube. I sighed and leaned back on my hands, pressing my cock toward her. Mom began kissing Lacy's neck, chest and breasts as her hands ran up and down her legs and finally her shaved sex. Lacy went with it, spreading her legs and moaning. There really wasn't a need for Lisa to keep me hard. I was plenty stimulated by the three naked women on the bed with me, but it did feel good to have her hand gently stroking while I watched my mother work her way down Lacy's body until her face was between her legs.

Mom must have found Lacy's little clit because she cried out and threw her head back. The more intense the pleasure became the more Lacy started to move until she was inching away from Mom's intense tongue. I was caught off guard when my cock was suddenly enveloped in Lisa's hot wet mouth. I was so focused on what Mom was doing to Lacy; Lisa's mouth took me by surprise and felt phenomenal. She began to go to town on my cock, taking me as deep as ever and playing with my balls that had dropped loose again during the break. Mom continued to work Lacy over and must have been doing an excellent job by the way Lacy was wiggling as well as her nipples staying erect.

Mom got her to cum and then I think she started tonguing her ass because her head looked lower than before. Lisa had me humming big time with her blowjob and I got even more aroused as I thought about finally getting to try anal with Lacy. It was almost time.

"I think she's good and ready," my mom suddenly said as her head came up.

Lisa stopped sucking me right after and sat up. Mom moved out of the way and I quickly moved over to Lacy who appeared to be gone. She slowly opened her eyes as I caressed her legs and ran my hands up to her breasts. She smiled, pulling me down on top of her. Mom got off the bed and disappeared behind me. My cock fell perfectly against Lacy's wet sex and I eased into her pussy and thrust forward. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me tight and deep. Mom really had Lacy wet, she felt unbelievable on my cock as did her breasts smashed against my chest. Pulling out slightly I rocked back into her as she held tightly with her legs.

"Oh, Luke... that feels so good... keep going."

I had no complaints and went right on fucking her just like she wanted.

"Make me cum and then you can have my ass."

I sped up instantly with that goal echoing in my head. Her legs released from my back, letting me move further out and slam hard into her. I rose off her body slightly, giving me more leverage and a chance to grab her left breasts. Slamming away it didn't take near as long as with Lisa before Lacy was experiencing her own orgasm and cumming on my cock.

"Ahhh... yes! Oh... oh... ohhh, Lukk!" she screamed.

I fucked her all the way through her climax and beyond until she was limp and spent with her breasts rolling around with each thrust.

"Now, Son, take her ass now," my mother whispered in my ear.

I sat up and pushed Lacy's legs over her body and pulled my cock out of her. Just as I did my mother squirted it with the same bottle of lube I had seen before and smeared it all over my dick. I didn't think I needed more lube but I guess more can't hurt. I pushed it down, right past Lacy's open sex. Her little rosebud ass was puckered, slightly pulsing from her orgasm. I moved forward, feeling the first pressure on my head from her tight orifice. Having thought about this moment so much I had replayed it in my head over and over. That didn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest with excitement, or my hands shaking on her legs. Thankfully my mother reminded me to go slow. I think she could tell how excited I was and eager. Good thing too.

As gently as I could I pressed my head into Lacy's bottom. It was much tighter than Mom or Lisa, which I expected. But even when expecting it, it took my breath away. Not only was it tighter the visual had me all kinds of excited. Watching my head disappear into this perfect woman's ass was indescribable. I stopped more out of amazement than to make sure she was okay, almost forgetting to check on her. That was when Lisa asked Lacy if she was okay, reminding me. I tore my eyes from the incredible spectacle between my legs and looked up to see Lacy. He eyes were squeezed tight and she was breathing extra hard. She slowly opened them and looked at all of us watching her.

"It's big... wow... it's really big."

Mom and Lisa reached for Lacy's clit at the same time, bumping each other's hands. Mom smiled and let Lisa play with the nubbin for Lacy. This had the effect I expected and the vise grip on my cock head eased slightly.

"Mmm... that's better... don't stop."

I still waited, letting Lisa get more aggressive on Lacy's clit until it was clear the pleasure was outweighing the strain on her ass. I hadn't felt anything this tight before. By the time I knew what was happening earlier this summer; Lisa had already trained her ass for my cock and probably fucked me several times with it. Mom was even looser than Lisa so to have Lacy's virgin ass tight around my head was something I had never experienced before. I can see why rich dudes pay good money for virgins, because this was fucking amazing.

Finally I felt I could move and Lacy confirmed my thoughts when she reached forward, placing her hands on mine and nodding when I looked at her face. I moved so slow, not wanting to hurt this perfect creature, taking probably half a minute to move just an inch of my cock further into her. The clit play was like magic, Lacy even moaned as my extensive cock slid further into her. Slowly but surely I descended into her until over half of my cock was buried in her ass.

"OHHH, wow... wow... I've never felt so full... it's huge... I don't know how you guys take him like you do."

"You get used to it, it just takes time," Lisa responded, spinning her fingers in circles over Lacy's clit.

"Just relax and let your body adjust to him," Mom added.

I stopped again; it seemed like a good time. The pressure on the center of my shaft was intense from her outer ring and the rest of my cock buried inside was roasting with intense heat and amazing pleasure. My excitement wasn't helping her any... I was as hard a rock and very engorged. My heart was still racing like the first time I did anal. I could only imagine what Lacy's heart was doing.

"I don't know... it's so tight. My ass is cramping up on his dick... it wants it out."

This was the first time I began to worry, and have my doubts I would be able to finish with Lacy anally. I'm pretty sure if I would have tried, without my sister and mother there, it would have been a disaster and Lacy would have never tried again. Waiting was the smartest thing I have ever done. The two women pulled off a miracle.

"I felt the same way the first time, Lacy," Lisa said. "It gets better... just hang in there."

"Relax your muscles by pushing on him... try and push him out. Keep them from cramping," my mother added.

Suddenly I felt Lacy's ass flex and strain against my shaft, pushing on me from the head to the middle. I can't describe the sensation, it was phenomenal. Instead of pushing me out it had the opposite effect because I was leaning forward to stay in, my cock went in another inch and the tightness around the shaft lessened. I froze, not meaning to go deeper but Lacy was fine and her ass continued to move and flex on its own.

"Good, very nice... is that better?" Mom asked.

"Yes... much... but don't stop playing, Lisa... whatever you do."

"Ease some out," Mom instructed me.

I pulled back, and Lacy worked her muscles as I did, building my pleasure almost to the limit with just a simple withdrawal of two or three inches.

"Good hell that's feels good!" I said.

"Good, babe... you like my tight ass don't you?"

"OMG yes."

I pulled out until I had the head plus an inch left in her and stopped. Her ass was so tight it had scraped the lube off my cock. My veins were in high relief since I was so turned on and engorged. The sight was so amazing I'll never forget it.

"How fast can you finish," Lisa asked me.

"Fast."

"Good, do it then."

I looked down at Lacy and she nodded. Pressing in again, my pleasure multiplied instantly. I had never approached this level of pleasure in such a short time. Lisa sped up on Lacy's clit and I pulled back out. My balls were snug around my shaft against my body and the intense heat, tightness and my excitement overwhelmed me. Just one more slow descent and I was ready to cum. On the withdrawal, I pulled out all the way and Mom grabbed my cock before I could. She began to stroke it and I exploded in a torrent of semen larger than any and all before. It went everywhere as if my hole wasn't large enough to handle the effluent of cum. Mom and Lisa cheered, I moaned, Lacy sighed, and we all watched my semen continue to collect onto the perfect woman... my girlfriend.

*****

That night was the ultimate culmination of the summer and that orgasm dwarfed all the others. All the build up and anticipation to have Lacy's ass was well worth it and lived up to the hype, my hype anyway. She couldn't exactly say she loved every second, the first time. No... it took a few more sessions before she liked it as much as I did. Of course that was after Lisa had returned to school and it was just the two of us. She loves it now and takes me like a pro, most the time riding me with it in her ass so she controls the action. Watching her from below while she rides my cock... well that's... those boobs just in perfect view, the tight ass around my cock... it doesn't get any better than that. I'm one lucky son-of-a-bitch.

The End.

jasliz
jasliz
3,536 Followers