Summer Suspicions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

I kept my eyes closed, listening to her come slowly toward me. Then I felt the covers being pulled back and a pause to see if I would stir. My heart was pounding in my chest. I heard her prepare the patch and stick it on my arm, just where I expected. This was it... I waited... waited, but nothing happened. I was still awake!!! It was working! I knew I couldn't move when she shook me or called my name and prepared myself for this as my heart just pounded in my chest like never before.

"Luke, Honey... are you awake," the voice said, shaking my shoulders but it wasn't Lisa! It was my mother!

Holy fucking shit! What do I do now? Just as I was about to freak out and react to her I heard Lisa's voice enter the room.

"Is he out?"

"Yes, just now."

"Good. Glad you could join me tonight, I missed you yesterday."

"Yes, well I do have to attend to your father occasionally so that's why I didn't join you. How was he last night?"

"Really good. He made it again this time. I came before he did and it was wonderful."

"That's great. He's body is getting more accustomed to us and lasting longer."

As you can imagine I was beyond freaking out. Come to find out not only my sister was in on this but my very own mother was as well. I should have jumped up and confronted them both but I didn't. I let my dick think for me and wanted to listen to them and see what would happen.

"How many times did you manage to get him aroused," Mom asked.

"Just two again, but he really lasted the second time so it was worth it," Lisa said now standing right by my bed.

Suddenly the sheets were removed from off me and I struggled to stay still.

"Wow, look at that. He's already hard tonight?" Mom said.

"That's odd, that hasn't happened since the beginning of summer," Lisa said, as her hand found my cock for the first time I actually remember.

I knew it was hers from the soft youthful skin. But someone started sucking me as Lisa stroked. Was it my mother or Lisa? I really couldn't tell, until Lisa said something while the person was still sucking. It was my mother! My own mother was sucking my cock! It felt amazing... she took me deep, making Lisa remove her hand as she continued to engulf my entire length to my body, deeper than Lisa had on the video.

"Damn, I still can't do that. I practiced a lot last night but never could go that deep?" Lisa said.

Mom took me out of her mouth to speak and said, "Keep practicing, you'll get it," before engulfing me again all the way and humming when she was down.

I had never felt anything like it before and knew without a doubt if I wasn't being abused nightly I would have already cum. Mom kept sucking, bobbing and twisting while Lisa caressed my chest and balls, talking to Mom.

"Remember the first time. When he exploded in your mouth within seconds," she laughed. "He sure has come a long way since then."

"I'll say, he's so much more fun now," my mother said taking me out of her mouth again.

"My turn," Lisa said.

I felt them shift on the bed and Lisa grab my cock, lifting it vertical before taking it into her hot mouth and descending. She didn't go as deep but it still felt amazing. She sucked and sucked, while Mom coached her on what to do and try. I was getting close to cumming by then, the attention I was getting while Lisa 'practiced' was unbelievable.

"You better quit, his balls are getting tight," Mom said.

"Okay, there is always tomorrow," Lisa said, giggling.

"Speaking of that. How many patches are left?"

"Enough, we should finish the summer for sure. And I bought more condoms today. I bought them with Luke in the car!" she said, busting up.

This made my mother laugh as well and if I wasn't enjoying myself so much I would have put a stop to all of this right then. Instead I stayed still as they decided who got to go first tonight.

"You had him all to yourself last night... I should go first," Mother said.

"Fine... he's all yours, I'll help."

The bed rolled and tossed as my mother, my fucking mother, climbed up and over me. Did I want to stop this? A blowjob is one thing but letting my mother feed my cock into her pussy was another. I heard the rip of the condom, felt my cock lifted and the latex being unrolled down my shaft. If I didn't stop it now it would be too late.

"Where are you going to take him tonight?" Lisa asked and the question didn't make sense at first.

"Well, your father pounded my pussy really good last night so I think my ass would be better."

Did I just hear what I thought I heard!? What the fuck?! I was too stunned too flabbergasted to move even if I wanted to. I didn't react as Lisa lifted my cock and Mom asked for the lube. I didn't move as I heard her squeeze whatever it was into her hand and coat my cock with the cold slippery stuff. I didn't move as I heard my mother moan slightly and Lisa say, "I think you're ready."

I didn't fucking move when Mom lowed her ass onto the head of my cock! The tightness was like nothing I could remember feeling before, the heat was unsurpassed and it only got better as my head broke through her outer ring and descended into her bowels. I was anally fucking my mother!!!!!!!!!

"Good hell, I love that sensation," Mother said, once I was all the way inside her.

"It was good for me last night as well. I'm glad you introduced it to me," Lisa said.

What? What? Lisa fucked my cock with her ass as well???? I never got to that part on the video! If my heart was pounding before it was double now. I was going nuts; fucking nuts thinking about what was going on before and now. The pleasure was unheard of and the thoughts were spinning my mind toward insanity.

Mom lifted up again, slowly rising, letting my cock slide out of her tight ass and reveling in the sensation.

"Mmm, he feels good tonight, bigger I think," Mom said.

"He might be. It's hard to tell with the condom on."

"Play with my clit, Sweetie, help Mommy cum," she said to Lisa.

I soon felt Lisa's hand working my mother's clit and pussy while she rose up and fell down on my throbbing cock. The blood in my head made it difficult to focus and listen, and the pleasure radiating from my ass-encapsulated cock was indescribable. Mom had a fabulous ass something I've never felt before.

"That's it, Lisa, harder. Mmm, I know he's bigger tonight. I wonder why?" Mom inquired, slamming down harder to make the point.

"Might have been the beach, he seemed different today, especially when he put lotion on my back."

"I don't care what it is; I'm going to enjoy it."

"You better hurry; he looks like he's going to cum real soon."

Lisa wasn't kidding! I was going to pop any second from my mother's ass milking my shaft. I had never done this before... well that I could remember that is and the intensity and heat on my cock was unreal. Even with the condom on to desensitize me a little it was still astonishing.

"Stop him, I'm not ready yet!" Mom called out.

Suddenly, Lisa grabbed my balls and squeezed them hard, pulling them away from my cock. The pain made me cringe and I actually moved slightly but I don't think either of them noticed. It stopped my climax from coming, almost instantly.

"How's that," Lisa asked.

"Good girl... I'm almost there..."Mom panted.

The pleasure built up quickly again. Mom was really going now, sliding hard and fast on my cock and moaning loud. I felt Lisa's hand moving faster as well; rubbing Mom's clit for sure and I had to peek. I had to see what they were doing. Using only one eye I slightly opened it to look through my lashes, hoping they wouldn't notice. It was worth it and what I saw was better than I expected, after all it was my 45-year-old mother.

There she was, naked and pinching her tits as she rose up and down on my cock. For an older lady she was sporting a nice body, not perfect, not like Lisa's but relatively good for twice the age. She had her eyes closed, focusing on her orgasm while Lisa was rubbing her engorged clit. Lisa was watching Mom as well; neither of them was looking in my direction. Mom's breasts were bigger than Lisa's because of the added weight on her frame but it wasn't excessive weight and she still had definition in her arms and stomach, but nothing like Lisa.

Mom started to shake. Pleasure washed over her face and she pinched her nipples almost flat as she cried out with pleasure.

"That's it, Mom... Cum hard, don't you just love it?' Lisa asked, but Mom couldn't' respond.

It was sexy, I had to admit; watching my older mother climax was hot and I went over my limit as well since her ass started convulsing as she began cumming. My load surged out of my cock, filling the condom and my body jerked, going into spasms as well.

"He's cumming with you! And he's cumming hard," Lisa cried.

This orgasm I was experiencing inside my mother's ass was beyond a doubt the most powerful and enjoyable I had experienced in my 19 years of life. It curled my toes even when I tried not to let it. My entire body tightened on its own as my muscles constricted over and over, pushing my fluid out into the condom. It was all I could do not to scream out in ecstasy.

"Wow, look at him, he's never reacted like this before?" Lisa said, but Mom didn't respond she was still enjoying her own climax.

Finally my body relaxed, going loose into the bed except for my chest, which was rising and falling quickly.

"Must have been good for him too," my mother said, giggling.

"I guess, except he won't remember it," Lisa giggled as well.

Mom hopped off of me, letting my softening cock fall out of her ass and slap me on the stomach. Lisa picked it up and began taking the condom off.

"Wow, I haven't seen this much cum since the first few weeks. Look at this," she said.

"That is a lot. I knew something was different today. He was harder for sure and when he came with me I could feel his penis throbbing inside me."

"I guess I need to take him to the beach more often," Lisa said. They both laughed.

I heard the full condom hit my floor and both ladies sit on the side of my bed. My breathing was still elevated as was my heart rate. My cock was soft and I was at the point where sex is not really foremost on a guy's mind anymore. I almost grabbed them both, thinking about how funny it would be to scare the shit out of them. But instead I lay there, listening to them talk while they waited.

"Now the waiting begins... I really wish there was a faster way," Lisa said.

"Patience, Dear, he'll be ready again soon."

"Easy for you to say, you just got off. I'm so horny and wet right now!"

"Well, maybe Mom can tide you over until Luke is ready again."

Now this was getting interesting.

I felt them move off my bed and I snuck a peek as I heard Lisa moan slightly. It was difficult to see without turning my head but I managed to see Lisa sitting in my computer chair holding her legs up and open. Mom was between her legs, licking her sex. My mother was eating out my sister!

That wasn't all, she had her fingers inside Lisa as well and Lisa loved it. Her moans got louder as Mom dug in deeper and began to fuck her fingers in and out rapidly.

"Yes! That's it, Mom.... Perfect.... Keep that up...."

My cock moved! My cock was going to give me away. If I was hard this quick and after they did nothing to me I thought for sure they'd be on to me. Maybe I should just come clean. Maybe they wouldn't care and we could just enjoy each other without all the secrets and patches. Or maybe I would ruin everything. Was it worth taking the chance? I still wanted to fuck Lisa, and remember it. If I blew it now I might not get that chance. I forced my eyes closed, one of the hardest things I've had to do in my life. I forced the thoughts from my mind and ignored my sister's cries of pleasure as my mother fingered her pussy and licked her clit.

Luckily all the use my cock had been getting helped. I was able to control it from engorging and focused on not listening to anything in the room until it was talking and not moaning.

"Oh, wow... that was good, Mom. You're really good at that."

"College. Girls experiment you know."

"Oh I know," Lisa said, giggling.

"Think it's been long enough," Mom asked.

"Only one way to find out."

I heard them walking back over to my bed. I knew it had been more than enough time.

"Okay, little brother... I'm ready for some big cock. Are you ready to give it to me?" Lisa asked and began playing with my dick.

You bet, big sister, come and get it, I said in my head, feeling the blood already rushing into my cock.

"Wow, he's getting hard quick. How long were you eating me?" Lisa asked as my cock grew and grew.

"Not long. Like I said he's acting different tonight for some reason."

"All the better."

Seconds later I was throbbing in my sister's grip and then mouth. She polished my head, commenting on the flavor of my last load to Mom before continuing. She had a ton of talent and was getting better as Mom instructed her.

"Now relax and open your throat. I know you can take him all. Just relax."

Lisa went for it. I felt her lips tight around my shaft as she descended and kept going. She went and went, nice and slow further than before and almost as far as Mom, before stopping for a second.

"You're almost there, Lisa. Just a little further, don't give up."

I felt her throat relax and open and suddenly she had done it. My big sister had engulfed every inch of my cock!

"I did it!" she hollered, way louder than I expected, releasing my cock.

"Shhh... you don't want to wake your father."

"Sorry, I'm just excited. I finally swallowed all of him."

"And it only took you two months," Mom ribbed.

"Shut up, at least I did it."

"I'm just teasing you. Now let Mommy show you how it's done."

Lisa moved over and my cock was soon down my mother's throat with even more talent. This older lady really knew how to suck a cock! Lisa played with my balls as Mom worked me over to the point of almost climaxing again.

"Stop, you're going to get him off before I get a chance," Lisa said pulling on my balls.

"Sorry, I got carried away."

"Judas, Mother, I don't think I'll ever be as good as you at that."

"You will it just takes time."

"Maybe. Grab a condom; I've got to have him inside me."

I heard the rustling and the rip of the packaging, waiting for my cock to be covered.

"Wait, don't use your hands. Put it on with your mouth," Mom said.

"Really? You can do that?" Lisa asked.

"Sure, and you have the tools now since you took him all the way."

"Okay, I'll try."

"Make sure you have it the right way in your mouth so it unrolls. That's it. Now keep your lips tight and roll it down his shaft."

I felt the condom in her mouth; she placed the tip over my head and began sliding it down my shaft with her lips and teeth. Further and further Lisa unrolled the condom all the way down to my base, before coming off quickly for air.

"Very nice, young lady... I'm impressed."

"Me too, that wasn't easy."

I was more than impressed. My big sister was amazing. My cock throbbed inside the latex as she held me vertical, probably admiring her work.

"He's ready for you. Fuck your little brother," Mom said, giggling again.

Lisa didn't need to be told twice, holding my cock up and sliding down onto me. It was obviously her pussy. Her hot, wet and remarkably tight pussy. She let out a long moan as my length penetrated her fully. Her hands came down on my chest and she grinded her clit into my pubic bone.

"Mmmm, I love his cock. Baby brother is hung!" she giggled.

"Gets that from his daddy."

"You would know," Lisa said, before rising and falling over and over. "Damn, I think he is bigger tonight."

"I told you."

I was in heaven; my sexy sister was riding me like a pro, taking my cock deep each time and adding a swirl to cap it off. I wanted to reach up and grab her tits and ass. I wanted to suck her nipples and knead her ass cheeks open and closed. But I was forced to lie still and let her do all the work. She was going hard, I could hear her breathing increase over the slapping of her ass on my body. The sensation was blissful and building my climax quickly.

"That's it, Lisa... ride him... use your stamina and fuck your brother hard," Mom called out.

"I'm going to switch so you can play with me too," Lisa said, standing up off of me.

Mom must have grabbed my cock and held it up for her. Lisa soon was backwards on me and Mom fed my cock back into her hot wet pussy and began to play with Lisa's clit.

"Oh, yeah, that's good, oh, shit so good!" Lisa cried out.

This position bent my cock toward my toes more as Lisa pushed her ass away from my head and put her hands back on my chest. The friction increased as she drove up and down. Lisa screamed for Mom to rub harder and pinch her nipples, saying she was getting close. I dared a quick look again but only saw my sister's sexy back and Mom's arms extending toward Lisa's breasts and clitoris. She was helping get my sister off as she rode my throbbing shaft like a pornstar.

"Watch him.... close.... Don't let .... Don't let him cum," Lisa warned as she struggled to breathe.

"I won't, you just focus on yourself, Honey."

She had better watch close because I was almost ready. My sister's pussy had a way of rubbing the head of my cock perfectly and the pleasure increased, growing so strong I was going to cum until Mom grabbed my balls again and pulled them down. It hurt. She was even rougher than Lisa had been and my legs jolted from the assault. Mom notice, because her head flew to my face and looked me in the eyes. I slowly closed them tighter, wondering if I was busted or not. Thankfully the dim light in the room seemed to have hidden my deception.

"Okay, here.... it... here it comes..... almost.... there."

My big sister had hit her climax, cumming hard on my cock and grabbing my chest with her hands. She screamed out in pleasure, milking my cock with her convulsing pussy. The pain was leaving quickly from Mom squeezing my balls and Lisa continued to bounce up and down as she came.

"Yes, Lisa, feel it engulf your body. Bask in the pleasure," Mom called out to her.

I was almost there again, and knew Mom wouldn't need to stop me this time. My pleasure grew as Lisa continued to cum and ride me.

"Keep going, your brother's almost there. Fuck him, make his cock explode!" Mom called out.

Lisa was panting, working so hard for herself and to get me off. Mom took her hands off of Lisa's clit and lifted my balls toward my shaft this time, setting me off. I exploded again! The pleasure way almost as intense as before, as my ass clenched and the cum emptied into the condom spontaneously. Convulsion after convulsion rocked my cock, forcing the semen from my shaft as I tried to stay quiet. It felt incredible but at the end, with the last few contractions a strange ache emerged deep within me. The two climaxes of the night had rocked my insides. I felt empty, my balls ached from use and I wondered if I would be able to stand tomorrow.

"Wow, he really came again, almost like he worked hard for it?" Mom said helping Lisa off of me.

"How much did he cum?" Lisa asked letting Mom work the condom off of my cock.

"A lot again... I don't get it. What's different?"

"Don't know but what I do know is it was good. Really good."

They took turns sucking me clean and one of them ripped the patch off before leaving my room. Both had decided I had had enough tonight and there was no way I'd get hard again after those two climaxes. They had a point. I fell asleep quickly and finally did something I hadn't for two months. I dreamed.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers
12