Summer Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers

I did as she said feeling a bit uncertain, yet excited all the same.

"Now," she said as she took a long drag on the cigarette before crushing it out on a nearby ashtray, "lick me."

I stared blankly at her, "I thought you didn't want..."

"What? You thought I didn't want sex? Oh. I want sex. I just don't like being raped." She stared at me and sipped her drink. "Are you going to lick me?" Her left hand went down to her pussy and massaged it gently.

I bent and put my face into her crotch. I licked her gently at first then harder as her left hand pushed against the back of my head. She moaned and pushed her hips up to my mouth. After about five minutes she came. Quick spasms that ran through her whole body and ended with a long sigh.

She pushed my head back from her crotch and smiled down at me. "The best way to get a woman to do what you want is to give her what she wants first."

Tammy scooted up on the couch a little and set her drink down. I stood up slowly and pulled my trunks down then I just stood there looking down at her. I didn't know what to say or do, but again, I knew what I wanted to do.

She reached out slowly, grabbed my hard cock, and started stroking it. "See." She slurred, "Give me what I want and I'll give you what you want." With that, she came forward and took my cock in her mouth. In one move she went all the way down then slowly pulled back leaving my cock wet with saliva. She repeated this a couple times then pulled back and looked up at me. "I practically fuckin' drowned last night you came so much."

"Sorry." I said, though I didn't think I'd ever get the image of her trying to swallow all of it down out of my mind.

"I like cum." She kissed the head of my cock and smiled up at me. "I like giving head."

"Can I cum in your mouth again?"

She put her lips over the head of my cock and sucked gently using her tongue to tease the very tip. Tammy pulled back and sighed. "Please cum in my mouth." With that, she went back down on me and started working the head like a pro. Her hand stroked at the base while her mouth covered the top half. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum again. Just before I came, she stopped and clenched her hand tight under the head of my cock stopping me from cumming. I could hardly stand the great pleasure that was begging to be released. I groaned and she looked up at me with those great eyes.

"We're going to sleep together in my bed tonight and we're going to fuck like there's no tomorrow. I want you in my pussy, between my breasts and in my ass, but it's all going to be under my rules. You understand?"

I nodded and tried to speak, but all I could do was moan.

Tammy let go of the head and put it in her mouth again. She stroked me and bobbed up and down quickly and then I was shooting into the back of her throat. I could feel her lips tighten on me as she worked to swallow it all. Finally, she pulled back and let a small string of saliva and cum fall from her lips. My knees were weak and she knew she had me where she wanted me. She smiled with great satisfaction as she wiped the residue from her lip.

"Let's go for a swim."

Out in the pool we fucked again. Then we went in the house and ordered pizza as both of us were too tired to cook. She continued drinking and I joined in. After the meal, we went to bed in the coolness of her bedroom. And I finally learned her rules.

"I want you out of the bed before I wake up in the morning. I don't want to wake up with you, understand?" She began as she lie on the bed tracing circles around her nipples. "I don't want you to think of me as your girlfriend or fuck toy or anything like that. You need to find yourself a girlfriend and I need to find myself a man my own age."

I started to protest, but she held up a hand for me to stop.

"I'm not saying I'm not going to fuck you anymore, but it's not going to be an everyday thing. Sometimes...we'll both be horny and maybe we can take advantage of things-the two of us here and horny and all. I like sex and I'm tired of fucking my vibrator and trying to impress guys by my oral expertise. Maybe this will help me move a little slower in relationships, who knows." She pushed herself up on one elbow and stared hard at me. "But, never ever, ever, fucking rape me again. If I want to have sex, you'll know. If I don't, then show me some respect and don't just take me."

I moved closer to her and stared down at her body. I had listened intently enough and I had thought about this too. I put a knee on the bed and grabbed her tit roughly in my hand. "I'm going back to college in a month and a half. During that time, we're going to fuck and suck and act like we're a happy fucking couple here at home. If I want to stick my cock in your mouth you better take it."

Her eyes widened and she tried to push me back, but I brought my other leg up and straddled her body. "What happened last night was something you wanted as well as me. Don't give me this, rape stuff. I saw that look in your eyes when I was fingering you and when I put my cock in your mouth. You wanted it. You wanted me to fuck you and you wanted me to rape you." My cock was hard now and I pushed my hips toward her face. "Now suck my cock!"

She looked up at me again with that same sultry, angry stare she had given me the night before. Then she opened her mouth and took my cock in. I knew that we had reached an agreement and that it was what we both wanted. We fucked all night and in the morning I didn't leave her bed instead, I woke her up by fingering her ass with KY Jelly then sliding my cock in and fucking her in the ass. She never complained. We stayed in bed the better part of the day and then slept together again that night. There was more to come, much more than either of us could have guessed.

bluknight
bluknight
395 Followers
12