Summer to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

I knew my boyfriend Bobbie was big at 10 inches, but up until this point I never thought that his father would have a cock as big, and surely not bigger. Well big wasn't the word for the cock Mr. Travers had. His cock looked 10 times bigger than his son's. It was easily as long, but was at least five times wider, the endless veins making it look even bigger, and way more imposing. The veins gave it a menacing look that made my pussy almost cum.

"Oh God. That is the biggest cock I ever saw," I cooed over and over as I put my hands on it. "Fuck, I can't even close my fingers around half of it," I groaned in astonishment, feeing the hard flesh still inflate and spread my fingers apart even further.

"Bigger than my son," he said mockingly, already knowing the answer.

"Oh fuck, ten times bigger, and you know it too," I said in my hot breath as I bent down to kiss it.

For the next 20 minutes I just kissed all over his huge shaft and onto his hanging balls as he sat back and sipped his champaign, taking in the sight of my huge cock worship. I've never seen so much flesh in my life. It was the most powerful and sexy sight ever. Most guys with a hard on are rock hard, but Mr. Travers was so huge his cock was both hard and fleshy, with a little elasticity in it, even when he was fully erect. That's what made his huge cock so sexy, and so powerful. At one point I was flicking my tongue so fast and so frantically across his cockhead that when he pulled his shaft away from my mouth, my tongue was still flicking uncontrollably in the air. It was like I was in a trance at seeing such a big cock.

"Spit on it and put it between your big tits Allison," he commanded. "I want to fuck those sexy, big tits of yours Allison," he said more demanding than requesting.

"Anything you want baby," I said kissing him hard, than eagerly covering his massive shaft in my hot saliva, spitting like mad, over every inch of it. My pussy was so turned on by the confidence he had, knowing just what he wanted to please his huge cock. After his giant cock was thoroughly covered in my hot spit I cupped my tits together and for the next ten minutes enjoyed the feeling of his huge cock fucking my fleshy tits, seeing the wide channel his fat shaft made as it fucked up between my two, big mounds. As he fucked up between my tits we kissed from time to time as the heat built up inside both of us.

His cock was so fat it pushed my tits farther part then any guy I ever tit fucked, including my boyfriend. It was like a huge arm, or a log was sliding through my tits instead of a cock. I went wild seeing his giant cockhead fly past my face, way over my head. His cock was so huge, I couldn't stop thinking what his cock was going to feel like in my pussy as he fucked through my tits crazily.

"I'm gonna fucking cum Allison," he bellowed than shot off all inside the limo.

I felt his huge cock pulse then expand as blast after blast hit the roof and the windows in the limo. I never in my life felt such a powerful explosion. He came for over two minutes before his giant cock came to rest.

"Fuck, you can really cum Mr. Travers," I said looking amazed at the stalagmites that dripped in a steady flow from the windows and ceiling. "I've never seen so much cum," I said in a stunned, almost disbelieving tone, as I crawled beside him where we kissed like lovers.

I felt so wicked, sitting beside my boyfriend and best friends father nude, in my thigh high stockings and high heels, kissing and playing with his huge cock as he cupped my big tits and pinched my little nipples. I was never more turned on in my life and loved knowing we were going to fuck. Him being so handsome and 50 years older than me and being so self-assured was such a turn on for me.

"I'm glad it doesn't seem to bother you that I'm the father of your best friend and your boyfriend Allison," he said snidely as he lay me back on the plush seat then taking his mammoth shaft in his hand, bringing it to the mouth of my scorching pussy.

"Oh fuck, it turns me on even more," I said hotly as my eyes rolled in from the exquisite pain of the massive girth of his shaft as he inched past my fuck lips.

"Good, I wouldn't want guilt getting in the away of our fucking Allison," he said in an almost sarcastic tone, then added a little laugh to further emphasize his snide comment.

"Oh god, I wouldn't care if he was in an accident tonight," I said without any remorse, which caused him to grin almost sadistically.

"That's sexy baby," he said and kissed me hard, as my pussy felt his huge, grapefruit sized cockhead touch my wet fuck lips.

"All I want is to fuck you Mr. Travers. You and that great, big, popular cock of yours," I said in my hottest voice, as I felt his huge cockhead pry my pussy lips apart, which caused my ass to squirm from the feeling of being stretched wider than a beer can..

Taking his time, so that I could adjust to his massive cock, Mr. Travers fucked into my cunt in small circles, as my pussy exploded over every inch before he finally bottomed out. I was never more full in my life and surprised that I could take such a huge cock. As soon as he hit bottom, I felt his cock expand and heard him groan the word," Cumming baby." His cock exploded deep up into the back of my cunt with a force I've never experienced, so hard that it caused me to erupt all over his gigantic shaft.

As we came over each other we kissed hard as my high heels locked onto his muscular back. I couldn't believe it, but he continued to fuck into me with increasingly hard, powerful thrust that had my tits going in spirals, and my ass squirming under his slender frame, even after he just dropped a massive load into my pussy. His ability to fuck so hard and for long periods was mind blowing.

"Oh fuck, so deep," I moaned over and over as he fucked down than pulled his huge shaft back slamming back into me with the most intense thrust. "Oh fuck, I love the way you fuck. So hard. So fucking hard," I yelled out loud. "I've never cum this fucking good," I snarled as another orgasm shot through my boiling pussy.

After cumming Mr. Travers pulled me up so that I was in a position to fuck him. He wanted more and I was more than happy to give it to him.

"Fuck me Allison," he commanded as our mouths locked onto each others and his huge cock rested at the entrance of my pussy. With my hands on his tight chest I slid my scorching pussy back onto his throbbing cock. Amazingly, he had just cum, and was ready to fuck again. I worked my way down his huge cock, trying to adjust to it's freakish size by breathing fast, short breaths. "That's it fuck me Allison. Use your sexy, tight pussy to please my big cock," he snarled then kissed me while he pinched my nipples which made me cum hard.

"Oh god, " I shouted as I came so hard over his massive cock. I now realized that this was what real fucking was supposed to be like.

"God, no wonder he always has a hot girl or two by his side. They all know that his huge cock will make them cum better and harder than any boyfriend or husband ever could," I thought to myself as another giant orgasm exploded deep inside my stretched-out pussy.

Once I finally adjusted to his massive girth I thoroughly enjoyed slamming my tight pussy up and down his huge cock, knowing I was pleasing him, as we kissed and he squeezed my big tits, and pinched my tiny, rock-hard nipples. I even developed a sexy pattern where my right knee was on the leather seat while my left high heel pump was dug into the leather. When I would reach the tip of his huge cock, id spin my ass in a few circles before dropping back down on it.

As I was circling my ass around his huge cock we'd kiss hotly as he told me how sexy I was, and how much he was enjoying our fuck. I felt so sexy to be kissing and fucking my best friends and boyfriends father as he ran his skilled hands all over my stockings than to my big tits and hard nipples than back to my nylons. His hands on my body drove me crazy and kept me moaning as we fucked.

We were in the limo for over two hours before we arrived at the up-scale restaurant. Just as arrived in the parking lot, we both exploded all over each other then fell into each others arms and kissed hungrily. As he zipped me up he cupped my tits and kissed my neck telling me he loved fucking me. I turned my head and our tongues met as I moaned, thrilled by the way he was playing with my tits and excited that I turned him on.

After we dressed we went into the restaurant arm-in-arm. He was greeted by so many wealthy and prominent people in the community. He introduced me his sons girlfriend, saying he was taking me out before I left for College which made me feel so sexy and extremely naughty. The restaurant was very exclusive and the area we were in was very private.

At dinner I was so taken by his worldliness and his compliments about how sexy I was and that he had wanted to fuck me for a long time.

"Every time I was at your house with Bobbie or Kate Id always look for you, but you were usually out with one of your many teenage girlfriends.

"I like to date Allison."

"You mean fuck."

"Yes fuck. Synonymous words to me Allison," he said authoritatively than kissed me while reaching between my stocking covered legs pushing my thong to the side then finger fucked my me a few times, pulling out right before making me cum. "Taste your sexy pussy," he commanded as I willingly licked my cunt off his fingers.

"Oh fuck you're driving me crazy baby," I said heatedly.

During dinner we would kiss and I would play with his huge cock under the table, whispering in his ear that I loved his huge cock and loved the way he fucked me. I told him that I never got off so good and so hard in my life, and that I wished we were back in the limo fucking. At one point as we were kissing he pushed my thong to the side and finger fucked me to a thrilling orgasm, telling me he couldn't wait to have his big cock back inside me.

We left the restaurant arm-in-arm as he nodded to a lot of the well-known people he introduced me to when we arrived. I could feel every man's and a lot of the women's eyes all over me and could hear them saying to themselves, "Oh, he's definitely going to fuck her." I grinned to myself, feeling there envy and jealousness as my high heels clicked naughtily on the wood floor as I walked past them.

I want to fuck you all night Allison," he said as we left the restaurant, and kissed at the door of the limo.

"Oh god me too," I said heatedly as I snaked my tongue against his. "I can't wait to get that huge cock out of your pants and into my pussy," I said in a low throaty moan.

In the limo he stripped my dress again, skillfully as he slid it over my pumps than removed my thong the same way. After he removed his cloths we kissed and played with each other like lovers, stopping so that I could call my parents and tell I'd be staying out that night. As I talked to my father Mr. Travers was kissing my tits and nipples, making it almost impossible to concentrate on the conversation with my father, as I let my tongue fly out to meet his every few seconds. I told him that Mr. Travers had taken a few girls out to diner and that I was going to stay at his house that night with Kate, which I had done a number of times.

My parents, as with a lot of people in the community the utmost respect for Mr. Travers, as he was responsible for helping my parents get their mortgage and car loans. As my father talked to Mr. Travers, thanking him for the great things he does for people and for taking me to dinner and letting me stay at his house, I was busily licking up and down his huge cock with the slyest of grins on my face. As he was talking to my father I felt his cock begin to expand and contract. I knew he was ready to cum.

"You have a wonderful daughter with a lot of 'big things' in store for her," he said with a sly smirk which caused me to grin and pump up and down his huge shaft fiercely as his eyes rolled back into his head. He tan rushed my father off the phone, clicking the end button as I heard my father talking in mid sentence then said he was cumming. He then let out a huge burst of cum, as I secured my mouth over his pulsing cockhead as best I could, because of its massive girth and began getting blasted by his hot seed.

Burst after hot burst shot into my open mouth with so much force, I thought my head was going to explode. I kept swallowing, wondering if I could keep with it, desperately trying to gulp down every splash. His huge cock was cumming so much I began to wonder if he would ever stop. Finally, after 30 swallows his monster cock started to trickle cum and I licked his softening trunk of flesh, groaning over and over about how much cum he had and how huge his cock was. After that he pulled me up to him and we kissed like lovers, our tongues meeting in a sexy dance, letting each other know that we wanted to keep fucking and playing with each other.

As I sat beside him I looked with astonishment at his huge, deflated cock that rested over his knee, as his grapefruit sized cockhead actually touched the leather seat. It looked like a tree-trunk, it was so huge! Mr. Travers was bigger soft than five of my boyfriends cocks hard. We rode the next half hour just kissing and playing each other, his hands never leaving my stockings and my nipples, and mine gently running up and down his massive, spongy cock, making it inflate into another terrifying monster.

"I need a lot more of your sexy pussy Allison, he said hungrily as his cock was fully hard.

"Oh god, I need you back inside me so bad," I said as we pulled in the driveway and kissed for another five minutes.

"Let's go fuck," he said with authority which almost made me cum right there.

He walked out of the limo nude with me in just my thigh high stockings and high heels. I felt so wicked, so turned on.

"I'll bet he sees this all the time," I said hotly, stopping to kiss him right in front of the limo as I bent at the waist to kiss his huge cock. I was sure the limo driver had seen this a million times before and I was so turned on to fuck him I didn't care what he or even the neighbors thought.

" The driver is a she Allison, and yes she has seen a lot of things," he growled as I moaned and licked up and down his fat cock. We then went back to the pool area where we kissed then lead me to the futon. For the next hour he pounded his giant cock into me as I leaned over the back of the futon. Fucking outside in the open air, by the pool, in my stockings and high heels seemed so naughty.

My pussy came violently as he lead me from position to position, fucking me from behind then to missionary then on our sides as I exploded all over his massive shaft while we kissed hotly. In one position he was holding my legs up straight, holding my crossed ankles. My high heels were right in front of his face, as he buried his huge, tireless cock into me.

"So fucking tight," he howled, as his huge cock thrust into me, spreading wider than anything I have ever experienced in my life, causing my pussy to gush cum all over his shaft. Every time I came his cock would fuck harder and faster as my pussy coated his huge shaft, lubricating it so much that it filled the air with squishing, soapy sounds, with every punishing thrust of his massive cock.

Mr. Travers fucked me like a machine, using my upturned pussy as a back, or door-stop to prevent him from going any deeper. When he hit bottom, he'd pull back and fuck deep again, slamming his huge cock into me until his great, big balls slapped against my ass, and my pussy stopped him from going any further. I saw stars in this position and came so hard I thought I was going to pass out, from the endless pummeling of his giant, tireless cock.

He fucked me this way for almost an hour, pounding me hard with each stroke, and causing me to exploded over and over until he filled my pussy with another massive load of cum. After he and I came we worked our way into his house and up to his bedroom where he fucked me wildly for the next six hours and at times even savagely, punishing me with his enormous cock as he fucked me in positions I never in my life knew existed. Punishing me in ways that had my pussy cumming over and over again.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't exhaust his huge cock. At 68 he had more stamina and more cum than twenty 18 year old boys. Every time he shot, his orgasms got more powerful and his cum more plentiful. I just couldn't get enough of his huge cock, loving the way he fucked, so hard and the way he came, so much!

Mr. Travers huge cock could fuck in ways no guy with an average 6,7 or 8 inch cock ever could, and my pussy exploded non-stop as if it was the fourth of July. After that night Mr. Travers and I fucked often throughout the summer, and even for a few incredible weekends when Kate and Bobbie went away with their mother. We even fucked during the semester when he would have business near my College, and when I came home from College during breaks.

After fucking his huge cock I never felt the same about my boyfriend, and our relationship began to disintegrate. I learned that summer that my best most powerful orgasms would come from a guy with a huge cock, who was really confident. I also learned that I loved fucking older men. I was really drawn to distinguished and successful men 40-50 and even 60 years older then me. There was a sexy quality about fucking older, confident men, with huge cocks that got me off the hardest.

Although Mr. Travers fucked constantly, enjoying my pussy from time to time, his first choice fuck was his daughter Kate who he couldn't get enough of. Her thin body with her ultra flat chest and inch long nipples, and long legs drove him wild. When I went to College, Kate began working for him, as his personal assistant, traveling out of town on business trips together almost every other week. THE END.......or is it?

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers