Summer Vacation 1999

Story Info
My wife finds college lovers on our vacation.
2.8k words
4.03
103.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the night before we were to leave on our standard 2-week vacation on Cape Cod. My wife, Dot, was having difficulty falling asleep and kept tossing and turning keeping me awake. I ask her what was bothering her, with no answer. When I woke up several hours later she was still not asleep so I ask her again if there was something wrong. Her response was, "Yes, we have to talk". "Don't be mad with me, but I have to tell you about last years vacation before we go back again. Please let me finish the entire story before start in. We have to work out this problem." What could I do except prop my head up on one arm and tell her OK I promise not to say a word.

My wife is 37 years old, 5' 8", weighting 130 lbs., with a flat stomach and 36B breasts that do not show the wear of having 2 children. She has always worked at keeping herself in good shape and enjoys show her off body with her one-piece tight fitting black nylon swimsuit with high cut hips. I am always proud being seen with her and know she attracts attention from young and old both. She has a great body.

While we lay naked in bed, she started in with her store from the previous year. Tell me first, that she loved me, and then asking me to please don't get angry with her, since this was going to be hard for me to hear.

Last year on the second day we were there, you went fishing with the boys and I was going to the beach to sunbathe and read. After I got her suit on I went out back to get my chair and umbrella. The rental house behind us was rented by a group of male college students. When I got to the back of the house I noticed that there was one of the male students sitting in their back yard watching me. As I turned to leave he call and asked me if needed help caring the things to the beach, one short block away, and would I like some company on the beach since he was not into the beach volley ball seen. A chill of excitement overcame me and I decided too live on the edge, by accepting his friendly offer.

As he stood up to come over to help, I noticed how well endowed he obviously was by the signs o his erection, which increased my excitement. Here I am an older woman who is stirring the desires of this younger man. With this my nipples hardened and poked at the front my suit. I felt like a young girl again. Before we started to the beach, he offered me a beer, so I figured what could be the harm. When we got into his kitchen he opened two beers and offered me one. While he was directly in front of me hold the beer, our eyes met and he leaned down kissing me with a long deep kiss. I returned the kiss with my tongue as his hand slipped the strap of my suit off my one shoulder. His hand started drawing circles around my nipple and flicking it on each pass. He proceeded to pull my exposed nipple into his mouth and started sucking me like a newborn baby. The excitement was more then I needed to reach my first small orgasm.

With that he pulled the other strap off my shoulder leaving both of my breasts exposed to him. His hands were all over me and my hands were concentrating on the large erection in the front of his trunks. His fingers slipped in the sides of my suit and he slipped the suit over my hips as I stepped out of it completely. He picked me up and sat me on the edge of the desk in the kitchen, then stepped back and removed his trunks. His penis was pointing straight at me about 1 1/2 inch in diameter and 10 inches long. As he moved forward I held his erection in my hand and guided it towards my awaiting vagina. My desire was up and I wanted the excitement of his cock inside me.

He slid his cock easily between my labia as he took his time entering me with short smooth pushes, even as my heels dug into his butt, pulling him towards me. The feeling of a strangers cock in my vagina only excited me more. When he reached my cervix, one quick push and he was through into my womb, sending a massive climax through my abdomen. He picked up his rhythm and quickly deposited at least 1/2 a cup of life giving semen directly into my convulsing womb. My body shuttered with overlapping orgasms as I felt the hot mixture entering me. When we was done I looked down at his erection pressed into my crotch, with my legs wrapped around him and realized I must be a slut I must be have been have fucked by a man I only met less then 30 minutes ago, and who's name I didn't know. With a feeling of embarrassment, all I wanted to do was get out of there and clean my self up.

I pushed him back gently and reached down picking up my suit, but he had other ideas. He picked me up and carried me into his room, laying me on his bed. The cum from our first encounter was seeping from my vagina and pooling on his bed now. He sat down on the bed between my legs, inserted one finger into my vagina, pulling it back out covered with his cum. He then wrote on my stomach, the name Joe. As I lay there I told him my name was Dot, that I was 37, married and had two children.

He told me he was 20 and was working as a waiter for the summer and went to school near Boston. He told me that I was the sexiest mature woman that he had every seen and that I aroused him so much that he just had to meet me and fuck me. He told me he was not into younger women because they didn't understand his outlook on life and they acted so immature. He then asked if I had ever considered shaving my pubic area completely to better show off my beautiful labia against my flat abdomen. As we lay there talked for about an hour before I noticed that his penis was becoming erect again. I wanted him inside me again, even though I knew it was wrong for me to be like this, but I needed the thrill of uncontrolled sex.

I pushed him on to his back and moved down to his groin taking his cock into my mouth, I wanted to taste the weapon that had given me such pleasure and was ready to do it again. I could only get a small portion into my mouth before I started choking; but the expression on his face told the whole story of his excitement as I pressed my tongue into the tip of his penis. When he was wet, with my saliva, I moved over him placing my vagina directly over him erection. He massaged my breasts as I sat up and started to lower myself onto his cock. His cock felt larger then before as I work it into my already slick cunt, until it contacted my cervix again. I wanted him in my womb, where his could spill his sperm where it belonged, when he ejaculated. He sperm in my womb would have been a problem except for the fact that my tubes are tied after our second child. The head of his penis was now pressing on the back wall of my womb, causing my vaginal muscles spasm, increasing both our pleasures. He started thrusting up into me work his way to his second climax in my mature cunt. We got into a rhythm both knowing that it wasn't going to be long before we were both satisfied again. With one last major thrust, he once again deposited his cum deep within my orgasming vagina. I knew I would have to have him again and again.

After coming down from my sexual high, I realized I needed to get back to the house and clean myself up, before you got home with the boys. Joe and I kissed deeply and I told him that I wanted to meet him again. I pulled my swimsuit over my body as I stood up weak kneed, walking for the door. The physical movement of walking caused the sperm inside my vagina to pour out onto the inside of my suit. The warm semen was leaving a large wet stain on the lower abdomen and butt of my suit as it soaked in. It was obvious where it was coming from and I felt an exhilaration as opened the front door and moved out into public. As I step to the edge of the porch, Joe's three roommates turned to enter the house from the beach. They stared at my stained swimsuit crotch and smiled at me as I smiled back, all of us knowing how the stain got there. A feels embarrassment and thrill overcame me simultaneously. I knew and they knew, I was freshly fucked.

I moved quickly through the back yard to our house and went up stairs to the bathroom, where I looked in the mirror seeing the afterglow in my face and the stain in my crotch. I started running the bath water while I cleaned the semen from my suit. As I lay in the tub soaking, dreamed of my past hours and how they had changed my life. I picked up my razor, smiled to myself and shaved my pubic hair off; dreaming of the next time Joe would see my vagina. I was a changed woman now, knowing my deep sexual desires and waited for my next encounter.

My next opportunity was two days later when you and the boys went to play golf. I had spoken o Joe in the back yard and set up our meeting to match your schedule. It was going to be a long wait, even though you made love to me every evening on vacation. I wanted Joe and his youth.

On Wednesday it seemed like forever while you and the boys packed to go golfing and I waited to be fucked again. When you left I ran up to our room and put on the sexiest panties and bra I had, a short skirt and pullover top. I then proceed through the back yard to my young lovers house. He was waiting for me in anticipation of our meeting. We promptly when into his room, closed the door and start to grope each other's bodies. I felt like a teenager sneaking out on a date against my father will. We have all day since you were out golfing. He started to slowly undress me studying each area of my body with his hands and mouth. When I was down to just my panties, I stepped back and slid them off showing him how I had shaved just for him. His excitements forced him to through me down on the bed and start to lick and suck my clean-shaven vagina, taking my labia into his mouth and rolling them between his tongue and lips. I had my first orgasm of the day while he covered his face with my secretions. He proceeded to move up on me aligning his erect cock with my vagina.

I pushed up trying to get him in me, but he wanted to tease me by rubbing his cock head between my labia and pulling back each time I lugged forward. When the time came he pushed forward and was all the way in me with the one thrust, opening my vagina and pierced my cervix in one smooth push and I was twitching in orgasm. I wanted him to cum so I could feel the warmth of his semen, in my womb; but I also wanted his to wait so I could have him in me longer. I wrapped my legs around him and held on. It wasn't long before I felt the familiar sense of his cock swelling and his cum spurting out the end. He must have deposited several ounces of hot sperm in me again. I was at the top of my climax now with my vagina rhythmically tightening around his spent penis. I wanted and needed more.

When we recovered his semi-hard penis was still inside me. He told me he had a surprise for me and called out for his roomies. The door opened and his three friends entered the room moving around the bed. I was embarrassed lying there naked under Joe, impaled by his cock, but excited by the idea that this presented. He told me that his friends had seen me and my cum stain the other day and wanted to 'help', if it was all right with me. I looked at Joe and told him yes, they could 'help' on one condition; that they only came in my pussy and I only had one partner at a time. They were more then happy to oblige me.

With that Joe rolled off me and introduced me to his friends, Mark, John and Bill. Mark stepped forward and removed his cloth. I pointed for him to move between my legs and then I helped guide his fully erect penis into my already sloppy vagina. It took no effort for him to enter and I wrapped my legs around him as he started pumping wildly. Within minutes he was dumping his semen into my womb, to combine with Joe's. It was start of one long continues orgasm as John and then Bill's cocks erupted inside me. I have never had such an orgasm as they each took their turn in me. By the time they were finished their first time Joe was ready to start again. My crotch was soaked with their combined sperm as each man forced the previous man cum deeper into me, and the overflow out with his entry. I wanted to lie there and have them fuck me all day; and that was their plan.

I spent the next four hours taking each of the young studs in turn until they had each ejaculated 3 times deep within me. When Bill pulled out for his third time, I roll my face toward Joe and suggested that I should get cleaned up and get home. Joe agreed and his roommates left us alone again. I smiled a Joe as he inspected my stretched vaginal opening, commented on the amount of cum that was still visibly pooled inside me. I ask he for a cup so we could see how much cum there really was and he produce a 250ml beaker from the shelf. I had him hold it under my crotch and help me sit up over it. The residual orgasms were still weakly contracting in my abdomen forcing the bubbling semen to be ejected into the beaker as I squeezed my stomach forcing even more out. I sat back as he picked up the beaker and read the amount, 75ml. I took the breaker from him and looked longingly at the slimy white mixture in front of me. Here was the result of my four lovers efforts. Then without think I poured the solution into my mouth and swallowed it. Giving the empty beaker back to him with a sloppy smile.

Joe helped me get dressed except for my panties, which I carried in my hand. He offered to help me back to our house, but I refused, not wanting anyone to see me with him. As I slowly made my way back through the yard a stream of cum was rolling down my inner thighs past my knees. When I got into the house I went up to the bathroom, bathed and douched to clean myself for you. Not wanting you to find out how I had spent my day.

I met my young lovers five more times before we had to leave at the end of our vacation and each time they fucked me depositing their cum deep within me.

My first response to her story was that of extreme anger, but as she continued I became increasingly aroused. "Why are you telling me this now, are you trying to make me angry or jealous"? "No!" she answered, " I'm telling you because they will be there again this year and I want to have sex with them again even more times then last year. And I don't want to have to sneak around anymore." I thought about her concern and request for a short time and then told her, "OK, if it's what you need, on one condition, I want to watch you get gangbanged at least one of the times!"