Summer Vacation 2000

Story Info
Another year's summer vacation with her student lovers.
1.8k words
4.18
74.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the confession of my wife about her affairs on our previous summers vacation, Summer Vacation 1999, sleep was difficult and the trip to the Cape was filled with expectation and concern. How was this vacation going to turn out and how was I going to handle the college students in the house behind our? Only time would tell. But, I was looking forward to seeing my wife perform with other men.

When we arrived at the house we followed the standard routine of get the car unpacked and our room's set-up for our next two weeks. It was mid-afternoon when we had complete most of the work and the boy's wanted to go to the beach. I agreed after they completed the last of the chores. Meanwhile I told my wife to check on the house behind our to see if her college students were truly there. Enthusiastically she when off leaving me thinking about her previous nights confession, as I became more aroused at this years prospects. About a 1/2 hour later she came back into the house with her blouse wrinkled and looking flushed. "Are they there?" I asked. "Where are the boy's?" she replied. "In their room getting changed to go to the beach". With that she lifted her skirt above her waist exposing her panties with a large dark wet spot growing in her crotch. "Is that?" "Yes, Mark was there and glad to see me, as you can see!" I told wanted her to examine the results of their meeting and that she should go up to our room so I could get a better look, as soon as the boy's left.

After the boy's left I ran up to our room to find my wife lying out on the bed with only her bra and panties on. The cum spot on her panties was darker and wetter then down stairs. I pull my cloth off and moved between her legs slowly pealing her panties off to expose her freshly fucked cunt. The view was better then my imagination. Her cleanly shaved labia were swollen and open revealing the fresh semen still pooled in her vaginal tunnel. My cock was harder then ever and I wanted to experience her 'sloppy seconds'. I quickly aligned my cock with her vagina and rammed myself home in one quick motion. The feel was fantastic. As I went in I could feel hot cum from her previous lover squeezing around my cock and oozing down onto my ball sacks.

With just that one penetration my wife was having her next orgasm thrusting her hips up, trying to force me deeper inside her. I wasn't able to hold back and quickly deposited my semen into her already full cunt as she screamed out with the pleasure of her climax. As I lay there inside her, I ask her to tell me about her resent experience with Mark, less then 15 minutes ago. She told me that she went to he back door of their house and knotted, hoping that at least one of them was in the house. Within minutes Mark came to the door and said, "Dot, I was hoping you would come over, I saw your car, I've been waiting to have you since last year." With that he pulled me in, he started kissing me and removing my blouse. We quickly pulled all our cloth off as I told him hurry because you were waiting for me. Without any hesitation he pushed his erection into my cunt and started fucking me from behind as I knelt on the sofa in the living room looking out the front window.

It was like my dreams of the previous year as his young viral cock madly pumped his sperm into my womb. I could feel his cock swell as it delivered its' load, buried deep inside me. I had several orgasms before he pulled out so I could leave. As he stood there behind me, I told him about your request to watch and take part and how I wanted you to be there. He had not problems with my request. He told me go back home and show you my cum filled cunt for his answer.

Two days later I took the boys for a day of golf as I had the year before, knowing that as soon as I left, Dot would be going over to her young stud's house for a gangbang. I told her to save as must of the sperm in her vagina as possible and not clean her-self up so I could see the results of her group sex. She did as I asked and when I returned from the golf outing I found her lying asleep in our bed with pillows under her butt to keep cunt aimed up.

As soon as the boy's changed and went to the beach I joined her on the bed. I didn't wake her until after I took a close look inside her vagina. I have never seen so much semen in my life. Her cunt way full with the milky white solution and it had been squeezed out between her labia and unto her legs. The fragments of the mixture had the distinct sweet smell of raw sex. I woke her up by slowly sticking my whole hand easily into her cunt and massaging her inner walls. The cum moved out around my hand coating with a slippery warmth. As she woke a contented smile appeared across her face. "Did you have a good day?" I asked, as I continued to massage her to an orgasm. My day was great was her reply and she started to tell me about her adventure. I went over to their house just after you left, but this time I didn't wear a bra or panties, since they would just be a waste of time.

The same four college students are in the house, but there was more of a surprise for me when I got there. They had invited four more of their frat brothers over for my visit. So, your hand is in eight different semen samples all combined as they deposited it in my cunt. Anyway we spend almost five hours as each of them took their turn three times squirting their cum into me. I have never had my cunt so stretched, not even when the kids were born. By the time they were done I wasn't able to walk so they carried me back to my bed wrapped in a towel. I had them prop me up on the pillows to hold as much cum in as possible, telling them how you wanted to see it still in me. Anyway, you need to go visit them, get my cloth back and set up a time for all of us all to get together. With that I pulled my cloth off and screwed her sore cunt depositing my seed into the mix from the other eight cocks.

By diner time, Dot had douched and cleaned herself up; I had gone over to meet with the college students setting up 'our' time for two days hence. All that was left was to send the boys on an all day fishing trip. When the day came for our visit, I took the boys to the boat for their fishing trip. Dot showered and freshly shaved her pubic area clean. She put on the sexy push-up bra and lace panties I had selected for her along with a short skirt and pullover top. Then she waited for my return.

When I got home, we both walked over to the house behind ours. The group of eight college students was waiting for us when we got there. They had cleaned up the main bedroom and were ready for a daylong session to start. After a quick greeting we proceeded up to the bedroom where I sat in the corner and let her lovers handle the first part of her group action. Joe, who was the first of the students whom she had sex with the year before and he was going to be her first partner today. He slowly undressed her and laid her out on the bed moving his mouth down onto vagina. After she orally reached her first orgasm he moved up between her legs; she grabbed his cock and slowly they locked themselves together. I sat there in a trance; I had never seen my wife being fucked by another man, even though I had seen the results. My cock swelled inside my pants and I wanted to fuck her more then ever.

The two lovers quickly reached a strong climax as he dumping his fresh hot semen into her womb, as he held his cock deep within her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her legs wrapped around him for the final seconds. I could see why she wanted to come back for this group again and again. As Joe rolled off of her the next young man moved into position and filled her open cunt with his strong erection. The cycle repeated as each of the young studs took his turn in rotation. Dot, lay there having orgasm after orgasm as the pool of fresh sperm puddle on the bed between her legs. After the first round I pushed my way into the order and added my seed to the eight other flowing in her cunt. The feeling of all the warm sperm made her vagina loose and increased my sensitivity. As I pumped I could feel the used cum forcing out between my cock and her cunt walls. My cock pumping in and out was making a sound as if I was pulling my foot out of mud. When I deposited my load, I moved out of the way allowing the group to start again.

The time passed quickly as I watched her take on lover after lover. She seemed to be in a world of her own without any outside worry except for her next orgasm and its' load of cum. When each of the students had cum three times and I had cum twice, I suggested that we clean her up and take her home. As they had done the on her last visit, Joe wrapped her in a blanked and carried her back to our house. I followed carrying her cloth. Before I when to pick up the boys I woke her up took her into the bathroom helping her to douche the bubbling semen from her cunt. As it flowed down her legs and into the tub I was amazed at the amount that had stayed in her. Even with the large amount that had been forced out of her by each of her lovers' cocks. I ran the bath water and left for the boys. When I got home she was waiting down stairs looking lovelier then even.

I whisper in her ear, that next time I am going to film her in action so she could see and I could watch the video together.

We had the opportunity to meet with the student group three more times before we had to leave, and I videoed her in all three.