Summer Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
Discovering what is on the video tapes.
2.1k words
4.59
130.8k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided that it was time to find out what was on those unlabeled video tapes, so early the next morning, right after my mom and step dad left for work, I went out into the garage and grabbed two of the videos from the box. I figured I could kill two birds with one stone here – satisfy my curiosity about what was on the tapes and show Tommy that I was as turned on by all of this as he was. I put the tape in the VCR and turned the TV on. I kept the volume down low, because I didn't want Tommy to hear right away – I wanted it to be a surprise.

The movie popped on and it was exactly what I figured it was – copies of hardcore porn movies. The tape was in the middle of the movie and the image that came right up on the screen was of a gorgeous, totally naked woman lying back on a sofa with her legs spread wide. She was moaning and squeezing her tits as a guy knelt between her legs and licked her pussy.

I sat down on the sofa and stared at the TV screen. It was one thing to look at a picture, but I had never seen anything like this before and it was incredibly hot. I could feel my pussy throbbing as I watched it and I was wet in a matter of seconds. I leaned back against the sofa, almost in a reclined position and watched the movie.

The girl in the movie was moaning and licking at her nipples as she pulled and squeezed her tits. The scene switched to a close up of her face, looking down towards her pussy. When she talked, I almost jumped – I never thought of people talking to each other when they fucked. That's something you didn't get out of a picture.

"Oh baby, that feels sooo good. Eat my pussy baby...oh that's it, yeah." My mouth dropped open just to hear her say it. The camera was panning down and then there was a close up view of the guy with his tongue licking her pussy. Just watching his tongue sliding against the folds of her skin, licking and lapping at her clit was enough to almost send me over the edge. I reclined back against some of the cushions and slowly slid my hand inside my panties.

I started to rub my pussy up and down my slit. I was so wet, my fingers glided over the smooth skin. I love the feel of my freshly trimmed pussy. I watched and listened to the movie, pressing harder when the guy told the girl how good her pussy tasted. Hearing people talk like that to each other was amazing. I applied more pressure and began to rub my middle finger in slow circles around my clit.

I heard a noise and looked up to see Tommy standing in the doorway of the kitchen looking at the TV. His cock was standing up inside his boxers and he was holding a bowel of cereal and a glass of orange juice. I had the volume down low so he hadn't heard it until he came in to eat breakfast and watch TV. He couldn't take his eyes of the TV and I could se his cock getting harder with every heartbeat.

"Looks pretty hot, doesn't it?" I said. He glanced over at me and saw me leaning back against the sofa. I had on a white tanks top belly shirt and a pair of black panties. He could see my hand moving inside my panties and rubbing my pussy. I looked right at him and said, "It's a big difference from just looking at pictures, isn't it."

Tommy swallowed and nodded. His eyes kept darting back and forth between the TV and my hand inside my panties. While he looked at me, I bent my wrist down and slid a finger inside my pussy. I arched my back a little and opened my mouth and let out a soft "Oh". I looked back at Tommy.

"Pretty hot to watch, isn't it?" I asked. "At least, I thought it was pretty hot yesterday when I was watching you. Why don't you sit down and watch with me?"

Tommy put his breakfast down moved around and to sit at the other end of the sofa. As soon as he sat down, his hand moved to his cock and started slowly stroking. We both looked at the TV to see where the action was now.

The couple was changing positions now and the man was moving to sit on the sofa. They kissed as they changed ends and you old see her licking at his lips and mouth. As soon as he sat back she grabbed his cock and began stroking it while she talked to him and teased him, asking if he wanted her to suck his cock, how good she was going to make him feel. She would give it a few hard strokes and then give a long hard lick from the bottom of the shaft to the head of his cock. She finally slipped his cock in her mouth and start pumping her head up and down while she stroked his cock with a twisting motion.

"Oh my God," Tommy said. "Look at her sucking his cock like that." He was stroking and squeezing his cock through his pants again. I started looking back and forth between the action on the TV and the action at the other end of the sofa. We were only about 5 feet apart and we both were paying as much attention to each other as the movie that was playing. I was squeezing my tit with one hand and rubbing my pussy inside my panties with the other. I knew it was driving him wild, but at least he wasn't embarrassed by it. I could tell he was even more turned on then yesterday. I kept watching him work his cock through his boxers and finally decided to ask the question I was thinking about since all this started and I first saw him with a hard on.

"So tell me," I said and waited till Tommy looked from the TV to me. I licked my lips and rubbed my pussy a little faster. I looked him right in the eye and asked, "Is your cock as big as the guy's in the movie?"

Tommy grinned and turned a little red, but he didn't look away. "Probably not," he said, "but I wouldn't be a good judge of that."

My heart was pumping hard and I felt every pulse beat in my throbbing pussy. "Tell you what. Let me see it and I'll be the judge." His eye brows went up and I blushed.

"You sure?" he asked.

I swallowed and nodded. "Yeah. I want to see your cock."

Tommy stroked his cock a few more times through his boxers while he looked at me, then lifted his ass off the sofa cushion and hooked his thumbs in the waist band of his boxers and began to pull them down. I wasn't sure if he as moving slowly to tease me or if he felt as nervous and scared as I did. His cock got caught in the waist band and was pulled down until it finally popped free and slapped against his belly.

I stared at Tommy's cock and stopped breathing for a second. This was the first time I had seen a real cock right in front of me like that. Up to this point, all I had done was some heavy petting and gave a few hand jobs to my ex-boyfriend, but that was always with my hand in his pants, never with his cock exposed like that. Tommy's cock wasn't as long as the guys in the movie, but it was thick and stilled looked bigger than I thought it would be. He laid back against the sofa and looked down at himself, then looked over at me.

"Well, w-w-what do y-you think?" he stammered.

I stared at his cock for a few seconds. I could see it twitching every time his heart beat, which apparently was beating pretty damn fast. I looked back at the TV and the guy getting his cock sucked and then back a Tommy a few times. My hand was still inside my panties and rubbing my clit in slow circles. I could feel my breath coming faster as I kept looking at his cock.

"I think it's not as long as that guy's, but you still have a pretty big cock." I looked at him again and felt myself blush. I couldn't believe what I was going to say. "Why don't you stroke it for me so I can compare it better?"

Tommy looked down at himself and slowly grabbed his cock at the base and held it straight up from his body. He started to move his hand up and down, squeezing and stroking his cock. He was moving his hand back and forth making his cock rock a little from side to side. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Tommy looked over at me and saw me staring at his cock. I was breathing in short little pants while I rubbed my pussy under my panties. I finally glanced up at Tommy's face and he stopped stroking his cock, but still held it squeezing it in his hand.

Tommy's voice was husky when he finally spoke to me. "So I have to ask...does your pussy look like the girls in the movie?" Tommy swallowed and waited.

I looked at him for a few seconds, then slowly pulled my hand out of my panties. While he stared at my crotch I reached down and pulled my panties to the side and showed him my newly trimmed pussy. His eyes got wider when he saw the wetness on my cleanly shaven pussy lips.

"Wow," he said. "It looks great. You trimmed it didn't you?"

I nodded. "After you showed me that picture from the magazine, I decided to trim mine the same way. Does it look the same to you?"

He grinned a little. "I'n not sure," he said. "That girl in the picture had a finger stuck in her pussy. Why don't you finger yourself a little so I can compare it better?"

I looked at him and smiled. Then I lifted my ass of the sofa and pulled my panties off. I put them under my ass because I could feel my pussy juices running down to my asshole and I didn't want to put a stain on the sofa. I laid back against the sofa and started to rub my pussy slit up and down, circling around my clit. Then while Tommy watched, I slid a finger down and into my pussy. I arched my back and gasped a little as it went in.

Tommy groaned and started stroking his cock faster. "Jesus, that looks so hot," he said. "Does it feel as good as it looks?"

I was sliding my finger in and out, pressing it against the inside walls of my pussy. "God, it feels great," I said. I looked over at Tommy stroking his cock. He had it pressed flat against his body and was stroking it hard from the base to the top. As he pulled his hand up his cock he would squeeze hard, then relax his grip as he stroked back down. "That looks like it feels pretty damn good too," I said.

Tommy grunted and kept stroking while he watched my finger go in and out of my pussy. I made a decision and reached down to the hem of my top and pulled it up over my tits. "I guess if your going to see my pussy, you should see it all," I said. I reached up and cupped my tit, then pinched the nipple like the girls in the magazines. My hand was moving faster and I knew I was going to cum.

Tommy leaned his head back and let out a load groan as streams of white cum shot out from the end of his cock all over his chest and stomach. As soon as I saw him coming it sent me over the edge. "Oh my God, oh my God, oh my god," I kept saying as waves of pleasure crashed though my pussy. I laid back on the sofa panting, trying to catch my breath.

Tommy looked at me. We were both sweating and breathing hard.

"Let's go get cleaned up and dressed," I said. "Then meet me back here in 30 minutes – we need to talk."

I got up off the sofa and picked up my panties and headed for my room. Tommy was still sitting on the sofa as I climbed the steps to my bedroom. I figured it was time for me and Tommy to figure out what we wanted to do about our new desires.