Summer Vacation Ch. 06

Story Info
Tommy takes over for the pastor.
3.4k words
4.67
81.2k
9
0

Part 6 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Tommy was just as surprised as his aunt and, like her, he didn't know what to say or do. He tried to think of something, but couldn't. As he stared at her wide-eyed, his naked aunt turned and ran from the room. After she disappeared, the young man stood there shaking, wondering what would happen next.

Shaking, Karen entered her bedroom, went to the closet, and put on a robe. She tried to get her racing thoughts under control. Somehow she had to convince her nephew to not tell anyone what he'd seen. "Tommy, would you...would you come here, please?" she called. She decided she would do whatever it took to get him to understand why she had done what she'd done, and not to tell anyone about it. If word about her and Ben got out...My God!...she'd be humiliated and would be an outcast in town. Her life would be ruined.

His legs unsteady, Tommy headed for his aunt's room. He had no idea what she was going to say or do. Would she make him leave? God, if he had to go to Alaska anyhow... When he walked into Aunt Karen's bedroom he saw her wearing a fluffy pink bathrobe, sitting on her bed. She looked scared, maybe as scared as Tommy felt.

Karen looked up at him. "Come here, Tommy," she said softly and patted the bed next to her. She watched the young man walk across the room. "Actually," she thought, "he's not a kid any more, is he?" She'd always thought about him as her sister's little boy. He was anything but a little boy. He was a nice-looking young man. She was surprised she hadn't noticed that before.

Hesitantly, Tommy walked over and sat down on the bed next to his aunt.

"Tommy, how...how long have you been here?" Karen asked.

"Ah...a...a while," the young man replied.

"I thought you told me you were going to North Hampden," she said.

Tommy shrugged. "Ah...I-I decided not to," he stammered.

"What did you see and hear, Tommy?" Karen asked softly. She hugged herself, not wanting to know how much of her terrible behavior he'd seen, yet having to, in spite of herself.

Tommy looked at his aunt, stricken. How could he tell her he'd seen her give the minister a blow-job and fuck him?

Karen's eyes searched her nephew's face and what she saw in the young man's eyes caused her to redden. "You...you saw everything, didn't you, Tommy?" she murmured.

Tommy nodded.

"Tommy, you have to understand, it isn't the way it looks," she began, her voice betraying her desperation. "Your Uncle Dave and I, well, our marriage isn't what it should be. It...it hasn't been for...for a long time. I mean, he's on the road a lot, and when he's home we don't get along the way we used to..."

"You don't have to...to explain, Aunt Karen," Tommy said. "I don't...it's none of my business."

His aunt put a hand on his arm. "I want you to understand. I-I don't want you to think badly of me..." she said. She swallowed hard and tears began rolling down her cheeks. "My God! What kind of woman have I become?" Heavy sobs shook her. Her life was ruined. Her nephew had seen her having sex with the minister! She didn't think she could sink any lower.

Tommy wasn't sure what to do while his aunt sat next to him, sobbing. Moved by her pain, he slid closer and put his arms around her. With a soft moan, she pressed her face against his chest. As she cried, he could feel her tears soaking his T-shirt. The distraught woman continued to cry while her nephew held her, stroking her back gently through the fluffy robe.

His aunt's nearness, and the knowledge that she wore nothing under the robe, was causing the young man considerable discomfort. His body responded to contact with hers in a very un-nephew-like way. His cock swelled and grew, straining against his snug jeans.

Finally Karen's sobs stopped and she leaned back. She took her nephew's face in both her hands and planted a kiss on his lips. "You're quite a young man, Tommy," she said softly. "I-I hope all this doesn't...doesn't affect the way you feel about me."

"I love you, Aunt Karen," Tommy said. He shifted a little to ease the discomfort his hard-on was giving him. "This...it doesn't change that." That wasn't exactly true. He'd never really thought about her as a possible sex partner before and he sure was thinking about her that way now. Soft hands cupped his face again and once more his aunt's warm lips covered his. The first time she kissed him, Tommy felt a pleasurable jolt. This time it was as if he'd been zapped with an electric cattle prod. Only it felt wonderful! The kiss lasted longer than it should have and both of them were breathless when it ended.

"Oh, God!" Karen exclaimed. She buried her face in her hands and began sobbing again. "I'm sick! I shouldn't be having feelings like this about my nephew!" she thought. Powerful needs, not quite assuaged earlier, had begun to assert themselves as the young man held her. She felt what little control she had fleeing. She shouldn't let this happen, couldn't let this happen, but...

Tommy, unaware that his aunt was having lustful thoughts about him, gathered her into his arms again. He didn't care if he had blue balls for the rest of his life. He had to make her feel better! He rubbed her back as she again cried against him.

Karen finally cried herself out and, after she did, she moved to push herself out of his arms. When she did, her hand fell - quite by accident - on the young man's erection. When she felt the rigid organ against her hand, a shudder went through her and flames of passion leapt alive in her. Whatever resolve she might have had disappeared. She wanted him! Desperately! No matter what the consequences! If she couldn't have Ben, then...

Tommy was watching his aunt and saw a look come into her eyes that hadn't been there before. She looked kind of wild, like she was out of control. He quivered. Was she...would they...? It wasn't possible...was it?

"My word, Tommy!" Karen whispered. Her hand measured his rigid cock through his jeans. "That...that's incredible!" Her eyes moved downward while her hand continued exploring the length and breadth of her nephew's erect organ. "Tommy, you've got a hard-on!"

Tommy nodded. He sure did, and what his aunt was doing to him was making his stiff penis harder and more painful! Something was happening, something the young man wanted and dreaded at the same time. He wasn't sure he should be letting his aunt do what she was doing, but it felt so good and he was so horny he didn't think he'd be able to stop her!

"Do you want me, Tommy?" Karen murmured, her voice soft and breathless. Unbridled lust chased everything else from her mind.

Tommy nodded and grunted, "Uh-huh!" Did he ever! His aunt leaned closer, her face in front of his, her eyes peering deep into his. Closer and closer her face moved - it was as if she was moving in slow motion. Then her soft, warm lips covered his and whatever sensations her previous kisses had given him were totally wiped out the powerful emotions this kiss evoked. Even though he'd dreamed about something like this happening, he never, ever, in his wildest dreams, thought it actually would. Especially not with Aunt Karen!

Sensations, the likes of which he'd never imagined were possible, roared through him body like a hurricane. His aunt groaned softly while her tongue lashed his lips and slid between them.

Tommy met the woman's invading tongue with his, and their oral digits dueled. He'd French-kissed one or two girls before, but that didn't feel the way this did! His aunt's arms slid around him, and he tightened his embrace on her.

Finally the kiss had to end and shaken people stared at each other, gasping for breath. Moving as if in a trance, Karen opened her robe and let it slide down her bare shoulders. Her eyes, full of fire and need, held her nephew's. She didn't care if she burned in hell for all eternity. She was going to let her nephew pleasure her!

Tommy watched as the robe slid down, uncovering his aunt's breasts. What he saw amazed him! Nipples thick as his little finger projected from dark circles capping her gloriously full orbs, which rose and fell enticingly with his aunt's heavy breathing. His hand trembling, Tommy touched one of the swollen mammaries.

"Yes! Oh, yes, Tommy!" Karen groaned when her nephew's hand contacted her hot, smooth flesh. "Touch them! Please! Touch my breasts!" His touch was soft and tentative, and thrilled her like no man's touch ever had. Nobody else had ever come close to making her feel the way Tommy was making her feel right then!

Carefully and gently, Tommy explored his aunt's breasts. He'd felt the breasts of a couple of his dates, but only through their clothing. And they'd been skinny girls, not full-bodied women like Aunt Karen. His aunt's hands covered his, pressing them against her and her rigid nipples bored into his palms.

Karen laid back on the bed, but Tommy stayed seated, his hands roaming over her chest. He had to know what it felt like to suck her nipples! He bent, took one of the rigid tips between his lips and sucked it gently.

"Oh, Tommy!" Karen groaned. Her back arched and her hands went to his hair as his lips and tongue tortured her turgid bud wonderfully. "Suck them! Suck my breasts! Yes!" Her nephew, her wonderful, beautiful young nephew, was sucking her breasts and doing it delightfully!

Overjoyed by how much pleasure he was giving his aunt, Tommy was determined to give her more. He kissed from one nipple to the next through the valley between her majestic mounds and she continued to arch her back and pull at him, beseeching him to do more, to make her feel even better.

"You're so wonderful!" she crooned, her body quaking, "God, Tommy! You make me feel so good!"

While his lips were nibbling on his aunt's breasts, driving her crazy, Tommy slid his hand over the silken, softly mounded surface of her belly to the lush mat of black crinkly hair between her legs. It was still damp and sticky from what she'd done with Reverend Grayson, but he didn't care. He was too turned on to think about that. Between his aunt's legs his hand stole, onto the startlingly soft, silky, wet skin of her labia.

"Uh!" Karen whimpered when her nephew began caressing her vagina. Her hips rose off the bed and her legs strained from the delight his touch caused her. "Tommy! Yes!" she cried.

The young man was inexperienced, so he fumbled a bit, not sure what he was doing, then his thumb hit a swollen ridge at the top of his aunt's vagina.

"Yah!" the woman he was touching cried and her body lurched upward.

"That must be her clit!" Tommy thought, and began stroking it between his thumb and forefinger, as if he were jerking her off. He heard women liked having their clit played with, and from what he'd seen so far, what he'd heard was true! As he worked his aunt's clit over with his thumb, he continued his oral onslaught on her nipples.

Karen was unprepared for the feelings which beset her while her nephew explored and adored her body. Nobody had ever kissed and licked her breasts the way he was doing it, and her breasts had always been so sensitive! Her hands pulled at him, then raked the sheets. Her body twisted and turned, her back arched, and her legs flailed as feelings more fierce than any she'd ever experienced suffused her.

"Tommy! Oh, God! Oh, God! Wah! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!" she shrieked. Her body felt as if it were exploding when one of the most powerful orgasms she ever experienced boomed through her.

Tommy was taken unaware by his aunt's powerful coming, but he sensed that the wild movements she was going through were pleasurable, not painful, so he continued until she lay still on the bed, her chest heaving, her eyes closed, a delighted look on her face.

The young man was glad he'd made his aunt come, but her orgasm left him a little confused and very turned on. His cock was stiffer than it had ever been - so stiff it hurt - and he wanted desperately to fuck her, but she'd just come! And she had already come two or three times with Reverend Grayson. Tommy was afraid he wouldn't get the chance to live out his dream of getting to make love to her.

Finally Karen stirred and opened her eyes. She looked up at the young man who'd given her so much exhilaration and smiled at him. "My God, Tommy, where did you learn to do that?" she whispered.

"Ah...I...uh..." Tommy stammered. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to admit he'd done what he did because he'd read about it and, really, had made her come out of dumb luck.

"God, Tommy, you were magnificent!" his aunt cooed. She reached for him, pulling him atop her lush body. "Do you have any idea how long it's been since anyone has made me feel that wonderful? It's been ages!" She kissed him passionately, her arms locked around him.

That what she was doing was wrong didn't matter to Karen any more. She couldn't get in any more trouble than she was already in. She was going to teach her wonderful nephew everything there was to know about making love!

Tommy felt heat radiating up into him from her and her nipples prodded him though the T-shirt he still had on. While the kiss went on, his aunt managed to pull his shirt out of his jeans and up to his armpits. Then her hands roamed over his bared back. Her light, teasing caresses were driving him even wilder with need. The young man was worried. His aunt was really turning him on! If he didn't get to fuck her soon, he was afraid he was going to come in his pants!

"Let's get your clothes off, Tommy," Karen purred once the kiss ended. "I want to see what you look like naked!"

They did manage to get Tommy's clothes off without too much trouble and, once he was naked, he wasn't sure what would happen next. He found out quickly when his aunt gripped his throbbing cock in her soft, warm hands.

"Tommy! You're magnificent!" she whispered. Her hand began sliding up and down on his swollen shaft. "I can't wait to see what this monster feels like in me!" She couldn't believe how big her nephew's cock was! It was bigger than her husband's, or Ben Grayson's. She shuddered.

Tommy couldn't wait to get it in her. In fact, he realized suddenly, he couldn't wait at all. The lusty play he'd just finished, plus the unbearably sweet contact of his aunt's hand on his cock, had him at the point of explosion. Her words sent him spinning him over the edge.

"Gah! Oh! Aunt Karen! I can't wait! Oh, God! I can't wait!" he cried while his loins unleashed a torrent of hot seed. He laid there, stunned, and watched his aunt bend and cover the tip of his spewing cock with her mouth. Then she began gulping down the sticky white cream pumping from it. It felt so wonderful he thought he might die.

"I'm sorry, love, I didn't realize you were so close," Karen said once her nephew's body finished doing what it had to do. She continued to hold him against her and was stroking him tenderly. "Have you ever made love before, Tommy?" she asked softly.

Tommy shook his head, hesitantly admitting he hadn't. "I-I wanted to, you know, make love with you," he stammered, feeling awful. He had blown his chance to lose his virginity and was sure that once Aunt Karen came to her senses, he'd never have another one.

"Don't worry, my darling," his aunt said soothingly as her hands glided over his trembling body. "We'll make love. And we'll do it soon. I want you as badly as you want me."

Heat again began building in Tommy's young body as his aunt stroked and caressed him. He started moving his hands over her, too, stroking her breasts, making the nipples erect again. He was getting turned on again and it looked like she was, too! The fires of passion, which had banked after he came, began to blaze freely, stoked by his aunt's knowing caresses.

Karen quickly got her nephew hard as a rock again, while at the same time his inexpert, but loving, caresses rejuvenated her hunger. Eventually she lay back, pulling him on top of her. She loved to be able to feel the pressure of his hard cock against her belly. "In me, lover!" she said, moving her hips, sliding her pussy against his cock. "I want you in me!" She saw confusion in the young man's eyes and knew what it meant, so she reached between them and moved his cock so the head was at her opening. "Now, Tommy! Push it into me!" she moaned, her hips rising off the bed.

What went through Tommy as his cock sank into his aunt's super-heated body was the most intense, pleasurable sensation he had ever known. He never knew anything could feel so good! He groaned and his body began the ritual motions of loving, as if he'd done it all his life. Nothing he'd ever known felt as good as this did! He wasn't a virgin any more! Powerfully, his young hips drove against the lush body of the mature woman under him, and just as powerfully, she responded.

"Tommy! My God!" Karen groaned. "You're filling me! God! So good!" Her legs locked behind his and her pelvis ground against him. His swollen cock filled her in ways she'd never dreamed she'd be filled. She had no idea it could feel this good to be fucked!


Tommy pushed himself up on his arms and watched his aunt's body shake and quiver as he pounded into it. Her breasts bobbed and jiggled, the nipples drawing little circles in the air, as he fucked her. Her face was flushed, her mouth open and she sucked in air desperately. Her dark hair was a tousled black frame for her pretty face. "Tommy! Tommy!" Karen cried, her motions becoming frantic, "Tommy! I'm cumming! Take me, my darling! Take me! Yes! Oh, yes, Tommy! Yes! Ah! Ahh!"

"Yeah! Oh, yeah!" Tommy cried when his aunt's wildly gyrating body and spasming channel milked his orgasm from him. He felt his fluids pumping into her as his loins went into spasm after spasm of joy.

Spent, the lovers lay locked in each other's arms for quite a while after their ecstatic joining. Tommy had never felt more wonderful in his life and, judging from the way his aunt was acting, she felt pretty good, too.

"You are a magnificent lover!" Karen told him, kissing him gently. "I had no idea..."

"Ah...thanks," Tommy replied. He wasn't sure what else to say.

"Was this your first time?" his aunt asked.

Tommy nodded. "Um...ah...yeah," he admitted, feeling his face get hot.

Karen smiled gently as a rush of feeling went through her. She'd taken his virginity! That pleased her and made her feel very warm inside. "You have a lot of natural talent," she said. A shudder went through her as she realized that if their affair continued, she could teach him so many things. "I don't know if you know it, but you made me feel better than anyone ever has," she told the boy, loving the way her comment made him blush. She hadn't slept around much, but no man she'd been with had never treated her as well as her nephew had. "I'm glad you're going to be here for the rest of the summer," she said, sliding her hand up and down the young man's arm. "It will be a very nice summer, don't you think?"

"Ah...yeah," Tommy said, and smiled. "It sure will!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers