Summer Vacation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

"Yes! Oh, yes!" Kim whimpered. She pressed her hips up against his. "God! You're filling me! Damn!" Her hands clutched his ass and her pelvis ground against his. "Make me come! Tommy! Make me come! I gotta come!"

Tommy lay atop his gorgeous cousin, his hips slamming against her, his cock probing deep into her. His hands slid under her and grabbed her ass as their bodies strained, seeking release.

Kim began moaning. "Ah..."

Tommy covered his cousin's mouth with his to muffle the screams of delight that threatened to erupt from her when she exploded into orgasm. He hung on, riding her thrashing form, clutching her against him, as ecstasy swept through her. Then, as her pussy clamped and spasmed around his probing cock, he exploded geyser after geyser of hot cream into her welcoming body.

Afterward, Kim kissed him softly, her eyes bright. "You really aren't a virgin, are you? I don't know where you learned to fuck," she whispered, "but you are damn good! Jeez! I wish some of the guys I go out with up at college were as good as you are! I haven't been this satisfied in months!" She kissed him again. "And Raymond..." She shook her head. "...he may be a jock with a lot of muscles, but he's a stuck-up snot. Christ, he's no better than my old man. All they can think about is getting their rocks off, they don't give a shit about their partner." She licked Tommy's ear. "You're different, though, cousin, you know how to satisfy a girl. I'm sure glad you're staying here this summer."

One last kiss and she was out of bed. She slipped on her nightshirt, touched him softly on the cheek with her hand, then she quietly left the room.

Tommy laid there, filled with incredulity. In a period of twenty-four hours, he'd fucked Aunt Karen and Kim, mother and daughter! His aunt and his cousin! He couldn't believe it! What he'd experienced so far this summer was so unbelievable he had to be dreaming. He pinched himself. He wasn't dreaming. Exhausted, he went to sleep.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12