Summer Vacation Ch. 12

Story Info
Aunt Karen "rouses" Tommy in the morning.
3.1k words
4.57
74.9k
7
0

Part 12 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Soft hands were sliding over Tommy's body. They encircled his cock, which quickly got hard and stiff. The young man groaned with delight. He'd been sleeping and hated to open his eyes. The last time he did that, he found out he was dreaming. His sleep had been sound, tired as he'd been when he got home, and then there was that strenuous - and satisfying - tussle with cousin Kim. Was she the one making him feel this good?

The hand continued to insistently stroke his cock, then it was joined by another, which rolled his balls and teased his scrotum. It felt too good. He groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed.

"You like that, do you?" a husky feminine voice said.

Tommy opened his eyes when he heard his aunt's voice. She was on the bed, naked, kneeling at his hips, and held his hard cock in her hand. God! She had him so turned on! What a way to wake up!

"I love the way your cock gets hard," Karen murmured, her eyes glazed with lust. "It starts out so small, but it gets so big!" She gave her nephew's swollen organ a gentle squeeze. "I don't know how I lived before I had this!"

Karen had awakened horny. Her husband got home late the night before and got in bed without touching her, not that she wanted him to. His breath smelled of booze, and she thought she smelled the faint aroma of perfume. She didn't care. He was a jerk! Besides, she had Tommy. She went to her nephew's room after Dave and Kim left for work, saw him sleeping, took off her robe and got in bed with him. She couldn't keep her hands off him, though, and now she was about to enjoy the fruits of her labors.

"Aunt Karen..." Tommy groaned. What she was doing to him felt so good he couldn't keep his hips from twisting and turning. "God!"

"You're such a good nephew," Karen purred. She decided there was something she wanted to do for him. "You deserve a very special kiss." With that she bent and took his cock in her mouth.

"Ahh!" Tommy moaned as even more ecstasy bubbled through him. He was getting his second blow job in less than a day! His aunt's hot mouth continued to do wonderful things to him. His fingers clutched at the sheets as wave after wave of delight swept over him. Aunt Karen was even better at giving blow jobs than Kim was! He'd never been awakened more delightfully!

Tommy had been caught off-guard and his control wasn't what it usually was. He felt his insides begin to churn. He was going to come! "Aun...aunt Karen!" he groaned, "I-I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

Karen heard her nephew's plaintive cry, but sucking his cock was so fantastic, she decided to let him come in her mouth.

Tommy realized his aunt wasn't heeding his warning. If anything, her attentions intensified. He struggled to get control of himself, but it seemed the harder he tried, the less control he had. "Gahh!" he moaned, unable to wait any longer! Then ecstasy swept through him when, powerfully, he erupted into his aunt's mouth.

Karen felt her nephew's cock twitch and knew he was going to come. She heard his moaned warning and didn't care. She wanted to do this! Then he was coming, spewing hot, sticky cream into her mouth! A shudder went through her body and she experienced an orgasm of her own! She hadn't expected that! She continued licking and sucking the young man until his cock began to soften. Only then did she let his organ slide from her mouth. Tingling with the sweetness of what she'd just experienced, her face slick with his come, she stretched out on the bed next to Tommy and kissed him.

"What about you, Aunt Karen?" Tommy asked. "That was fantastic! But what about you?"

"I came, too, love," Karen said softly, still a bit shaken she'd allowed herself to get as out of control as she had been lately. That she'd come from sucking his cock surprised and delighted her. That never happened when she sucked Dave's cock. Of course, she never let Dave come in her mouth, either.

"You did?" Tommy said. He didn't realize that was possible. He was learning more and more about sex every day. "I didn't know something like that could happen."

"I didn't either, love," Karen said and kissed him again. "Being with you is one incredible new experience after another. I thought I'd be teaching you, but I guess I'm learning as much as you are."

Tommy kissed her. "What time is it, anyhow?" he asked.

Karen laughed. "It's almost eleven," she told him. "I let you sleep because you got in so late last night. Did you have a good time babysitting?"

"It was OK," Tommy said.

"What's this Tina like?" his aunt asked.

"She's all right," Tommy said, trying to keep his voice even. He thought it might be prudent to keep his feelings about Tina to himself.

"She's a divorcee?" his aunt inquired, with just a hint of disapproval in her tone.

Tommy nodded and said, "Yeah. Her little boy's five. He's a cute kid. He was sleeping the whole time I was there."

"That's the best age for babysitting," his aunt said, "when the kids are young enough to listen, and sleep through the night." She caressed his face with her fingers. "This going to be a regular thing, your babysitting for her?"

Tommy shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "She has a regular babysitter, but she couldn't do it last night. I don't expect I'll get to do it too often."

"You really are an incredible young man," his aunt told him, then she gave him a soft kiss. "I wish I'd met someone like you when I was your age. You're going to make some girl a fine husband."

Tommy blushed.

They snuggled a little longer, then Karen got out of bed. "I have work to do," she said, slipping into her robe. "But I have to take another bath, thanks to you. I'm all sticky." She started for the door, then stopped and turned. "I left some stuff out for breakfast, if you want it."

"Thanks, Aunt Karen," Tommy said. He was a little hungry, so he went out and ate, then he took his shower and got dressed.

When he walked into the kitchen again, his aunt, wearing a man-tailored pink blouse and slacks, was working at the kitchen counter, getting things ready for dinner. The phone rang. Tommy walked over and answered it.

"Hiya, Tommy," Uncle Dave said. "Your Aunt Karen there?"

"Just a minute, Uncle Dave." Tommy said. He looked at his aunt. "It's Uncle Dave, for you."

His aunt walked across the room and took the phone. "Dave, what's up?" she asked.

Tommy couldn't hear what his uncle was saying, but judging from the look on his aunt's face, it wasn't good news.

"I'm sure it couldn't be avoided," she snapped, then listened, her lips pressed together in a straight line. "David, you haven't been home more than three or four days at a time in months, isn't it about time you tell your boss that you have a family?" She listened again, her face reddening. "Why don't you just move to Cleveland, then, if it's so goddamn important for you to be there all the time?" she yelled.

Tommy wasn't sure he should be hearing this conversation and wished he were somewhere else. While his aunt yelled into the phone, he got up and went outside. The sidewalks needed sweeping, so he did that for a while. He had finished and was walking toward the garage to put the broom away when his aunt came out of the house.

Karen had a very angry look on her face as she walked toward her nephew. "I don't believe that man," she said bitterly, "he says he has to go to Cleveland again tonight. And he'll be gone for at least a week. Dammit, what's the matter with him, anyhow?"

Tommy listened. He didn't understand why his aunt stayed married to the man.

Finally, a look of determination formed on her face. "I don't need him," she said, "I've taken all I'm going to from him. When he comes home to get his clothes, I'm telling him he has to make a choice. Either he gets a transfer so he can be home more and goes to marriage counseling with me, or I'm going to see about getting a divorce!"

Tommy hadn't expected this. "Aunt Karen, are...are you sure?" he asked.

His aunt looked at him, resolve in her eyes, and nodded slowly. "Why not?" she said. "He's a boor when he's home, which isn't that often, and he treats me like some kind of servant."

"What are you going to do about money?" Tommy asked.

"By the time I'm done with that asshole in divorce court, I'll own him," she said. "Besides, there's more than enough income from the trust my folks left me to live on. All I'm using it for now is to send Kim to college. Maybe I'll have to get a job, but that isn't such a bad idea."

Tommy had forgotten about the trust. His mother and aunt shared the income, which was substantial. Neither of them used it to live on, though. His mother's share of the money was set aside for his college tuition. From what he'd seen after he read the last report from the trustees, there was enough money for him to complete his undergraduate degree, get at least eight doctoral degrees, and there would still be money left over. He and his mother had argued long and hard to get his father to use some of the trust money to go to Alaska, but his father was a stubborn man and refused to do that.

"What...what do you think Kim's going to say?" Tommy asked.

"That's the only part of this I'm worried about. I don't know," Karen said pensively. "I think she'll understand. She sees the way her father's been acting. Heck, he treats her almost as badly as he treats me. He's been gone on her birthday the last three years and hasn't so much as sent a card." She looked at Tommy. "You know, my darling, none of this is your fault, if that's what you were thinking," she said softly. "I...I guess I shouldn't be so hard on Dave. Heaven knows I haven't been a saint, but..." Her eyes clouded up and tears filled them.

Tommy stepped inside the garage and hung the broom up on the wall. He turned to find his aunt had followed him.

"Do...do you think I'm wrong?" she asked, sniffling a little. "Doing what I'm doing."

Tommy shrugged. "I think you have to do what you have to do, Aunt Karen," he said.

"It's...it's scary..." his aunt murmured, then she began to cry. "I-I haven't been alone in a long time."

Tommy stepped forward, took his aunt in his arms, and held her as she cried, trying to comfort her. Her tears dampened his T-shirt, but he didn't care. He didn't want her to be sad.

Finally Karen's tears subsided and she leaned back in his arms and looked into his eyes. "I don't know what I'd have done if you weren't here, Tommy," she said softly. "You've been so good for me."

"It's OK," Tommy said, "I'm glad you weren't alone."

Karen leaned forward and their lips met. That kiss ended, but was followed immediately by another, which was far more fervent. What started as a gentle "thank you" kiss grew into something much more. Her arms locked around him and her tongue lashed the inside of his mouth.

Tommy's arms tightened around her and as their kisses continued to grow more passionate, he began pulling her blouse out of her slacks, then he slid his hands under the blouse, onto her bare back. He was startled to discover she wasn't wearing a bra. When she felt his hands on her bare skin, his aunt groaned into his mouth and thrust her pelvis against his growing hard-on.

Overwhelmed by the sudden explosion of lust, the couple tore at each other's clothes. Tommy never was sure how he got his aunt's blouse off, but all of a sudden he was sucking on her nipples while she clutched him, groaning. They should have been worried about discovery, but that was the farthest thing from either of their minds as they groped at each other's overheated bodies.

Tommy slid his hand into his aunt's slacks, between her trembling legs and cupped her pussy, already sopping wet with the fluids of excitement.

"Oh! Oh, God! Tommy!" Karen groaned, writhing her pelvis against his hand. "God! Oh, God!"

Tommy was at a loss what to do. They couldn't very well make love on the hard concrete floor of the garage, but there was no way they could get to the house in their semi-naked state. Then he noticed his aunt's car, right behind them! He put his hands under his aunt's arms and lifted her onto the hood, which turned out to be just the right height. Then he stripped off her slacks and panties and moved between her legs and took her in his arms again. Once more, their lips joined and their tongues dueled.

Karen slid her hand between them and began stroking his cock, pulling on it, rubbing the juices oozing from the tip into the shaft with her hand. Finally she released it and laid back on her car. "Take me, Tommy! Now!" she cried. She was too turned on, so wild with need, she didn't care where they were. All she wanted right then was to have her nephew's hard cock in her, driving away the painful feelings she had!

Tommy plunged into his aunt's warm, wet pussy and felt shivers of joy ripple up his back. God, this was wild! He continued to slam into her powerfully, causing her body to slide back and forth on the slick metal surface of the car.

Karen was experiencing lust as powerful as her nephew's. She pulled at him, glorying in the feelings his swollen rod gave her as it plunged into her overheated body. "Tommy! Oh, God, Tommy! Yes! Gahh!" she cried, clutching at his arms. Her body shuddered violently while a powerful orgasm ripped through her. "Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"

"Ungh! Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!" Tommy groaned when his seed boiled up and gushed from him, propelled by powerful pulsations of his insides.

Spent by the power of their unexpected joining, the couple clung to each other in the garage while their bodies calmed and slowly returned to normal.

"My God!" Karen whispered against Tommy's bare chest. "That was intense!"

"It sure was!" the young man agreed. He was still more than a little breathless.

"I don't know what's wrong with me," Karen said softly. "God! I get near you and I go crazy! I don't have any self-control where you're concerned."

"Me, too," Tommy agreed. The young man was shaken by the powerful forces of lust that had overcome them. He was a little scared, too. What if he was some kind of male nymphomaniac? What if he'd never be able to settle down with one girl? The thought sent a tremor through him.

"Are you OK, my darling?" Karen asked when she felt him tremble. "You're shaking."

Tommy nodded. "I...it's just that this...what we did...it was so...so wild, you know?" he replied.

His aunt kissed him tenderly. "Let me down," she said. "We better get dressed before someone catches us."

They dressed and started for the house. Karen took her nephew's hand as they walked up the sidewalk. "Part of me knows that what we're doing is wrong," she said, "I'm ashamed of myself for the way I've been acting, what I've done to you."

Tommy squeezed her hand. "I love you, Aunt Karen, I understand," he said. "I'm not doing anything I don't want to."

They went up the back steps and into the house. "I know," Karen said, "but...I don't know, this can't keep on. You should be going out with girls your age. Not staying home with an old woman like me."

Tommy pulled his aunt into his arms, cupped her lush bottom, and pulled her against him. He kissed her on the tip of her nose. "You sure don't feel like an old woman to me," he said and squeezed her bottom. "And you sure as heck don't act like one!"

His aunt hugged him and gave him a kiss on the chin. "You're so sweet!" she said. "God! I wish I was your age and we weren't related. I'd nail you down for my own." She released him and stepped out of his embrace. "But that's not the way it is, is it?"

"No, I guess not," Tommy said. "But I don't care. I'll be here for you just as long as you need me."

His aunt smiled a wan smile and said, "I know you will. Maybe that's not as good as it sounds."

"We'll see," Tommy replied. He looked at the clock. "My God! I better get going or I'm going to be late for work. You going to be OK?"

"I'll be fine," his aunt said, nodding. "Or at least I will be once I get this mess with Dave straightened out."

Tommy went to his room, showered, and changed, then left for work. As he walked down the street, he mused about the way the summer had gone so far. All he'd wanted was to lose his virginity. He'd done that, but with his aunt, and now was embroiled in a hot love affair with her, and with her daughter as well! What he was doing with his aunt and cousin was wonderful, but it was frustrating to him that while he had two women who wanted him, the girl he really wanted didn't know he existed.

Not only that, from the way things had been going with his aunt and Kim, it was as if he couldn't resist sex now. What if he really was a male nymphomaniac? The prospect was more than a little scary. The fact that Aunt Karen and Uncle Dave might be splitting up didn't help his confusion at all. With his uncle out of the picture, he had a feeling his aunt would want more of his attention.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers