Summer Vacation Ch. 27

Story Info
Cousin Kim pays Tommy another visit.
2.1k words
4.7
46.8k
6
0

Part 27 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Mr. Dreisbach was sad, to hear that Tommy was leaving the inn, but he was understanding, too. "Your aunt was right. It is too much for one your age to be working two jobs and going to school," the inn's owner said after Tommy explained his situation, except for the vast amount of money he'd inherited. "This, what do you call it, dojo, it is a profitable business?"

Tommy nodded. "Master Kwan seems to have done all right," he said. "And I have a partner, a police officer. We've already got a contract to train police officers."

Mr. Dreisbach nodded knowingly. "Ah, that is good. We will be sorry not to have you here any more," he went on, "you are a good worker, Tommy. I wish you success in your new business."

"What's up?" Tina asked later in the evening. "I know I'm being nosy, but what were you and Mr. Dreisbach talking about?"

"I gave him my notice," Tommy said. "I'm getting done."

Tina paled and said, "Oh?"

"Yeah," Tommy went on, "Master Kwan left me the dojo, and I'm going to run it."

"Can you do that?" Tina asked.

Tommy nodded. "Sure, the students are already there - heck, there's a backlog - and the North Hampden Police Department just asked about signing us up to do training for them," he said.

"Us?" Tina asked.

"I have a partner," Tommy explained. "Another one of the students. He's a sergeant on the police department over there."

Tina frowned. "I'm going to miss having you here," she said, a little wistfully. "I'm...I'm going to miss our talks."

"Just because I'm not working here doesn't mean we can't be friends," Tommy said. An idea hit him. "Are you and Bobby doing anything Sunday?"

She shrugged and said, "I-I don't think so."

"Why don't I take the two of you to the amusement park?" he suggested. "I hear they have some neat new rides."

Tina smiled. "I'd like that," she said. "And I'm sure Bobby will."

Tommy wondered about Greg. How would he feel if Tina and Bobby spent Sunday with him? He almost asked her, but he decided not to. It was, after all, none of his business.

The Inn was extremely busy that night. Word had gotten out about how fine the food at the establishment was, which resulted in a noticeable increase in the number of patrons, especially Friday and Saturday nights.

Tommy and Tina were running all night. It was so busy, Mr. Dreisbach had to help. The fact that they were busy made the night go quickly, but it gave Tommy no time to talk with Tina.

When it was finally time to close, Tommy looked around. Usually Greg was here by now, pacing, wanting Tina to leave with him. "No Greg tonight?" he asked as they filled salt and pepper shakers.

"He had to go away for the weekend," she explained. "His company sent him to a management seminar in Syracuse."

"Want a ride home?" Tommy asked. "I've got the car."

"I'd love a ride," Tina said. " After the way we worked tonight, I'm not sure I have enough energy to walk home."

Once everything was ready, they left the inn, got in the car, and headed for Tina's place. Tommy thought someone was following him part of the way, but the lights eventually went away. "Maybe I'm just being paranoid," he thought, but didn't mention it to Tina.

"So you inherited the karate school from the man who you took lessons from?" Tina asked as they drove down the street. "That's incredible. He must have thought a lot of you."

"You don't know the half of it!" Tommy thought. "Sensei and I were close," he said. "I knew he didn't have any family, but I had no idea he was going to leave his stuff to me. I'll tell you, it was a shock to find out he had."

"I'll bet it was," Tina said. "You think you'll make money running the school? I don't know anything about that kind of stuff."

"I don't know that much about the business end of it," Tommy explained, "but Master Kwan had a good lawyer, and he's my lawyer now, so I should do OK."

"I think it's exciting," Tina said. They'd arrived at her apartment building and were sitting out in front. "I mean, getting a business and all."

"It is, sort of," Tommy admitted. "I'd just as soon Master Kwan still had it, though."

"Well, I guess I better get inside," Tina said. "Mrs. Dixon's going to be shocked that I'm home so early. See you tomorrow night."

"Yeah," Tommy said, "see you tomorrow." He watched until Tina was in her building, then put the car in gear and drove off. He thought someone was following him again as he drove toward his aunt's house, but nothing happened. He was starting to get paranoid and he couldn't figure out why.

The house was quiet when he let himself in. He saw a light under Kim's door when he walked down the hall. Aunt Karen's room was dark, though. He smiled. Must be Bud called her again.

He went in his room and stripped off everything but his underpants. He was walking from his closet to his bed when Kim came in. The young man gulped and stared. His cousin was wearing a lace camisole that buttoned up the front, and an equally lacy thong bikini.

"Hi," she said softly, her eyes agleam.

"Ah...hi," he replied, unable to take his eyes off her. She was one fantastic female! She kept grinning at him, a knowing look in her eyes. "Enjoy your date with Raymond last night?"

Kim shrugged. The motion did wonderful things with her breasts. "You know how it is," she replied. "Raymond was his usual self." She pushed the door shut and locked it. "He may have a body that doesn't quit, but he doesn't know what you do about making love..." Her voice grew soft and husky as she walked toward him.

Tommy pulled his cousin into his arms, his hands cupping the exposed globes of her luscious ass, pressing her against his cock, which had grown thick and hard in his underpants. He felt her warm skin against him and her lips opened to allow his tongue to explore her mouth. Fires of passion burst alive inside him as her shapely body ground against his.

"You spoiled me. Every time Raymond and I make love," she whispered when the kiss ended. Her hand slid inside his pants and cupped his rigid cock. "I wish it were you making love to me. Isn't that awful?"

"I guess so," Tommy said. He picked her up, turned, and laid her on the bed. Then he sat down next to her and began sliding his hands over her warm skin.

Kim purred with delight. "God! You have the neatest touch!" she cooed, her body beginning to undulate. "I don't know how you do it. You make me feel all mushy inside, just from touching me!" Once more her hand stole into his jockey shorts and massaged his cock. "In case you were worrying about Mom, I don't think you have to," the lovely lass murmured. "I think she's got a new boyfriend. A big, good-looking guy. She and he went out. From the way they were looking at each other, I don't think they'll be home soon."

Her hips rose off the bed when her cousin's fingers slid over her panty-clad pussy. "Yeah! Oh, Yeah! God! I need for you to touch me so bad!" Her legs clamped together, trapping Tommy's hand against her middle while her hips rose and fell. "Jeez, cousin! I'm so fucking hot I can't believe it!"

Tommy bent and began kissing his cousin's well-formed legs. The lush columns of flesh parted. "Yeah! Oh, Yeah!" Kim groaned. "Eat me! God! I love getting eaten!" She spread her legs to give him access to her excitement-sodden pussy.

Tommy leaned over her, pushed aside the thin band of silken material, and licked through the swollen, puffy lips of her cunt. Kim's back arched and she groaned, "Yeah! Yeah! Tom...Tommy! Eat me! Give me your tongue! Oh, yeah! Yeah!" She continued to twist and strain while her cousin's lips and tongue explored her tasty opening, licking, sucking, thrusting.

The wild movements of his cousin's hips and body soon had Tommy's face smeared with her juices. He grabbed hold of her ass and held on as he continued torturing her delightfully, judging from the wild sounds that issued from her mouth.

"Gonna come! Now! Now! Eeyahh! God! Too good! Ohh!" Kim wailed. Her body strained as passion exploded through it. Her legs clamped Tommy's head, keeping his mouth against her spasming, opening. He licked her greedily until her motions began to calm.

The minute his cousin's straining and bucking ceased, Tommy straightened up, stripped his underpants off, and laid atop her still-quivering body. Gripping his rock-hard shaft in his hand, he guided it to her opening and thrust into her.

"Yes!" Kim's eyes opened and her arms encircled his neck as his cock sank into her hot, wet nest. "Take me! Fuck me, Tommy! Make me come again! Give it to me!"

Ripples of delight swept through Tommy while his cock sank into his cousin's gorgeous body until their pubic bones were grinding.

"God! I can't believe how good it feels when you're in me!" Kim groaned. Her body strained against her cousin's as he pounded into her.

Tommy knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up long. It felt too good. His insides churned and roiled as his body prepared for an explosion of bliss.

"I-I-I can't wait! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Kim cried, her body stiffening, her hands raking his back. "I'm gonna come again! Yeah! Yeah! Oh, yeah! Tommy! Take me! Oh, God! Take me!"

His cousin's cries and the frantic movements of her body were more than Tommy could take. "Gahh! Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" he cried as he exploded, experiencing sensations so exquisite they verged on pain. What seemed like a never-ending torrent of hot cream gushed from him. When, at last, he finished, he lowered himself atop his cousin's lush body, then rolled off her onto his side.

"You don't know how bad I needed that," Kim gasped. "God! Nobody else comes close to making me feel the way you do!" She rolled on her side. "What's the deal with this guy Mom's out with, anyhow?"

"His name's Bud Murtagh," Tommy said, "he's a police officer over in North Hampden. I introduced them."

Kim's gorgeous face showed surprise. "You did?" she said. "I didn't know you knew any cops."

"He and I work out at the same karate dojo," Tommy said. "He's going to be my partner."

"Wait a minute," Kim said. "A dojo is a karate school, right?"

Tommy nodded.

Kim looked shocked. "You...you give karate lessons?" she stammered.

Tommy nodded again.

"And this cop takes lessons at the same place?" she continued, sounding stunned.

Tommy nodded again.

"And he's going to be your partner? I must be stupid. I don't understand any of this," she said.

"Well..." Tommy said. He went on to explain everything; Master Kwan's death, the fact that he'd bequeathed his estate to Tommy, everything. By the time he finished, his cousin was wide-eyed.

"Jeezus! You? A millionaire! My little cousin's a millionaire! Holy Shit!" Kim gasped. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. "What did your folks say?"

"They don't know yet," Tommy said. "They're so far back in the woods up there it takes mail forever to get in and out." "Look," he went on, "I don't want people to know about this. I mean, things could get weird if people knew I had all that money, you know?"

"Yeah, I-I guess so," Kim said softly. "Christ! I can't believe this! What are you going to do with all that money?"

"Well, your Mom doesn't know it, but I'm paying off her house," Tommy said, "and I'm setting up a trust fund so you can finish school and she won't have to worry."

Kim rolled back on her side and looked at him, surprised. "You...you'd do that for...for us?" she asked.

Tommy nodded. "Why not?" he said. "You guys have been good to me..." He caressed one of her breasts, making her shudder. "Really good."

"Oh, shit," Kim said, rolling atop him, "I think I owe you the best fuck you've ever had!" Her hands began moving over him.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers