Summer with C Ch. 06

Story Info
C struts her stuff on a Friday night.
833 words
4.4
18.9k
0

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next evening rolled around and I arrived at C's door punctually at 6:30, knocked, and was immediately greeted by a vision of total sensuality. She had done her hair up elaborately - some tied up, some down and elegantly curled in loose spirals. Silver pendants dangled from her ears and the scent she had chosen was intoxicating. "Obsession" I was told when I asked what it was.

What little else she wore was what I had furnished - a close fitting black dress jacket over a sheer black body stocking accompanied by strappy little stillettoes. The jacket came no more that an inch or two below her crotch, from there to the shoes there was nothing but legs clad in sheer black nylon. The body stocking was very minimal up top with tiny little spaghetti straps. This resulted in the neckline of the jacket framing bare flesh. I had imagined it would be hot, but I wasn't prepared for just how hot.

The event was an al fresco party on River Street, spilling over onto Andrews. There were lots of sexy women in skimpy dresses, lots of braless rigid nipply jiggliness, lots of raw sensuality out for a warm summer night of frivolity, but no one was as scorching as C that evening - all eyes were on her.

I watched her reaction to all the attention. Initially she was a little uncomfortable walking around as though she had left part of her ensemble at home but gradually I could see that she was getting into it. The shy and awkward walk turned into a strut and the nervous look on her face dissolved, transforming into a wide-eyed affirmation of just how invigorating life can be. A couple glasses of Pinot Grigio didn't hurt either.

Once the sun went down I reached for the front of the jacket and unfastened first one then the other of the buttons, followed by the hidden clasp I'd had sewn into the lower corners of the front. Now the jacket was free to open at any time and expose her treasures. Her nipples were faintly discernable through the sheer fabric of the body stocking for a moment or two at a time in the dim light as was the little trace of a swath of pussyfur, but just knowing that there was nothing more than mere fractions of an ounce of "clothing" was an intoxicating thing. A few people caught on and were checking her out. Eventually she realized they were and began to flash a little, making certain that they got a little longer glimpse of her semi-veiled treasures.

Slowly the crowd began to disperse. We started to as well but before she got in the car I told her to take the jacket off. Ever obedient, she did and then tossed it inside as I also instructed. By now it was about ten thirty. The event crowd was pretty much gone and the night time bar crowd hadn't materialized yet. I locked the car up again and stuck my elbow out for her to grasp. We walked back down the two blocks of River Street to the other end, then turned and returned to the car. The click of her heels echoed off the bricks and her tits bounced lightly as she strutted. Along the way we passed at least a dozen people and got a lot of stares as well as a "Holy shit!" and a "Whoa." But the best comment came from a somewhat inebriated older woman who was heading out of a restaurant gripping her companion's arm: "Oh to be young again."

Once inside the car she beamed and I fondled her breasts as I kissed her, burrowing my tongue deep into her mouth, facefucking her with my tongue the way I had with my cock the previous afternoon. She reached over and groped my hard-on through my pants. I felt her crotch and it was wet, her cunt dying to be attended to.

But that wasn't part of my plan for the evening. She needed to be tormented longer.

I drove C back to her place and we sat in the car and talked for a bit. I played with her nipples some through the sheer fabric. She asked if I wanted to come in and I replied "No, but I want to watch you walk in."

She reached for the jacket and I said "Leave that here." Taking a deep breath she stepped out of the car.

"My office tomorrow at noon."

I watched her stride down the walk to the door of the apartment building where she tapped in her code and entered the vestibule. Brightly lit, it displayed her scantily clad body perfectly. Knowing this was the case and knowing I was watching (I wondered who else might be), she waved then stuck her middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it before turning to punch the code at the second door, open it and disappear.