Summer with C Ch. 13

Story Info
Another day out in the sun.
929 words
4.37
16.4k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday we headed back to Sun Acres for another day of nakedness in the sun. The weather prediction was for a scorcher and being outside with nothing on seemed like the perfect way to spend it. I suggested that C wear the white T ensemble and when she reappeared from the vestibule that morning I was surprised to find that she had upped the ante a bit by substituting a white ribbed singlet. It bordered on transparency - you could barely discern the outline of the white thong underneath. I smiled approvingly as she slid into the passenger seat. We headed southward.

Once again, we immediately disrobed when we arrived and then set up camp by the pool. It was hot indeed and we were in the pool every fifteen or twenty minutes to cool off. Eventually we'd had enough sun for a while and I suggested we go for a walk.

There are many trails and paths including a lovely woodland one which we chose for the shade it would provide. C marched along wearing only her Reeboks and I in a pair of black sandals. We'd both been consuming a lot of water that morning and at one point I stopped to pee along the trail. When I finished, I looked over at C who had been watching intently. She spread her legs apart and let loose a stream of her own, saying "Power of suggestion."

Watching her pee so nonchalantly like that I immediately got an erection and she laughed, continuing to giggle as we headed along and my hard-on persisted. It bobbled back and forth and up and down as we walked. At one point she grabbed it and led me along like that, which didn't help any with regard to my regaining "social acceptableness". Eventually it relaxed to semi-turgidity, dangling but still swollen.

We emerged from the woods to the back meadow area. There were a few people about, two couples out walking, a couple more single guys, and a small cluster of a half dozen lounging under a tree. As we walked by they were very absorbed in some form of discussion and one of the men was copping a feel of one of the women's tits.

Beyond the meadow lay cornfields, with the plants around four feet high at that point. There are broad mowed paths around the perimeter of several large fields and we proceeded to hike along several of them. Hedgerows separate one field from another and as we turned a bend at one point, a couple was off to the side and seemed startled that we'd appeared. He quickly turned his back, but not before we caught a glimpse of erect penis. She looked flustered, but continued to face us as we passed by.

C glanced at me, a smirk on her face. I smiled and said "Looks like they were having fun, eh?" She continued with her cat-that-ate-the-mouse look and I stopped then said "Let's go back." We retraced our steps and this time approached the spot where we'd seen the couple this time approaching in a more stealthy manner. Sure enough, she was squatting on the ground, his cock in her mouth. We kept our distance and watched as she sucked away. I got hard again and C took hold of my tool and stroked it. Eventually she too sank to her knees and took it in her mouth, but positioned herself so that she could also keep an eye on the other two.

We went on like that for quite some time, them oblivious at first to our presence. At one point he glanced around furtively and noticed us, up to the same thing. C saw that he was watching and proceeded to play it up, taking my cock out of her mouth, licking the shaft, kissing the head of it, swirling her tongue around the mushroom bulge and pumping it with her hand before taking it back into her mouth again, deeper than she had been able to take before. I stroked and petted her on her head.

The other woman was oblivious to our presence and was focused on the cock in her mouth, pumping away furiously. Suddenly he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his groin hard against her face, holding it there while his body tensed up. They were too far away to see any more than that.

I pulled out of C's mouth and suggested that we head along, but if she would like to, she could lead me along by my cock as she had in the woods. We waltzed by the other two as she was getting up, licking her lips as she did. A dribble of cum had oozed out of one corner of her mouth and she was again startled to see us and realize that we had probably been watching. C had her hand firmly on my shaft as we passed. He smiled silently and we continued on our way. A little further up, I suggested we stop and that C finish the job, but do so with her hand. She did as told and was rewarded in no time at all with me blasting a dozen or so arcs of white spunk for several feet in front of me. Then she knelt down and gently sucked and licked me clean.

We walked around the cornfields for a bit more before heading back to the pool. It was even hotter now and after a final dunk in the tepid water, we headed for home.