Summer with C Ch. 15

Story Info
A night in the suburbs.
1.5k words
4.49
15.3k
00

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never let her know. She asked questions like "Is it someone I know?".

I would reply "No." When she asked a few days later if it was someone she had seen at some point I said "Yes."

"Before or after?" was her next query.

My response was "After." That drove her wild trying to figure out who it might have been.

Actually, Rick saw her out in the sunlight the very next day at the beach. I told him we would be there and if he wanted a peek at her in a g-string catching some rays to come check it out. That day she was attired in a pale pink thong with a very pronounced cameltoe, very earthy and very girly at the same time. After that we didn't cross paths with Rick again for quite some time.

In the evening we were both quite tired and went our separate ways. I told her that I had something planned for Saturday night and that I would pick her up at seven thirty then handed her a package with her attire for the event. I smiled as she walked from the car to the door of the building where she worked. She was wearing the black and white dress and the way it draped across her svelte frame was delightful. If I worked with her I'd not be able to accomplish anything with her looking so scrumptious all the time.

At the appointed time the following eve, I rang her bell and was buzzed in. The attire this time consisted of a black lace bustier, sheer black hosiery, a short black leather miniskirt, a sheer black blouse, and of course, black stilettoes. I knew she was pantyless, as I'd not included any in the package. It bordered on totally tramp, but somehow avoided going completely there. We made our way to the car and then headed for the suburbs. Down a wooded side road with a half dozen nice but not extravagant homes and at the end was our destination. I rang the bell and we were soon greeted by Denise, a bubbly blonde who stood around the same height as C, also in tall stilettoes, but wearing only a black lace bra and matching bikini panties.

Denise was joined by Stan, a man who stood a good six foot tall and was dressed in dark olive slacks and a cream colored polo. They greeted us warmly and asked us in. We all sat on camel colored leather sofas in the living room and Denise fetched us nibbles and drinks. She convinced C to have a cosmopolitan with her. Stan and I had vodka martinis. We chatted for a while about the golf tournament that had just wrapped up and the havoc it wreaked on the village each year. Then the subject wandered to a recent incident regarding a certain local broadcast personality and rumors about her sexual proclivities.

C had been squirming on the deep seated sofa, trying to present herself with some sort of decorum. Denise had plopped down with her legs curled up beneath her, but the leather skirt and lack of panties made that posture almost impossible for C to achieve in any sort of ladylike manner. Denise headed back to the kitchen for some other snacks and asked C to give her a hand. When they returned, after C had set down the tray she'd ferried in, Denise said "Lets get you more comfy sweetie." She then proceeded to unfasten C's blouse and followed by the skirt, letting it drop to the floor whereupon C stepped out of it. Denise made the blouse and skirt disappear, leaving C standing in the middle of the room with Stan gazing admiringly at her. While the bustier concealed her breasts, there was no bottom to it and her freshly shaven snatch was in clear view. Garter straps that were part of the bustier clipped to and held up the black stockings. It was really something to behold and both Stan and I had to adjust our equipment as it bulged in our pants at the sight.

"Have a seat over here." Stan said, patting the broad arm of the leather chair he was ensconced in. C perched sidesaddle alongside him.

Looking at me Denise spoke next. "Now we need to get you more comfortable as well. You boys are definitely overdressed." She helped me peel off my jeans and shirt, leaving me in my black and white stripe briefs, through which she began to fondle the bulge in the front of them a bit.

Stan looked on approvingly and Denise slipped a hand inside the waistband, took hold of my penis, then tugged the briefs down far enough that it was exposed but my gonads were still covered. She smiled and said "Yummy, nice hard cock all ready for play."

I wanted the briefs gone entirely, so slipped them off my hips and down to my ankles at which point Denise finished the job. I reached for her bra and undid the clasp. It fell from her shoulders freely, exposing a pair of dangly C cup boobs with enormous aureoles and big chunky nipples which she immediately presented to my mouth for attention. She had my cock in her hand stroking it as I sucked and nibbled on first one and then the other of her orbs. I pushed a hand inside her panties and found a thick mound of pubic fur capping an extremely wet cunt. The panties came off and I started some serious fingerfucking, working three fingers deep inside her while rubbing my thumb on her kernel.

But she wanted cock. Producing a condom from somewhere she unwrapped it and then wrapped me. Lying lengthwise on the sofa she lifted one leg up on the back and spread the other out to the side, foot planted firmly on the floor. Her pussy was like a gaping vortex demanding to be stuffed. I positioned myself and then drove it home, deep inside her in one deep thrust. It was hot and extremely juicy in there.

I looked over at C who was watching intently with an expression of half lust and half jealously. Stan slid a hand along her thigh and then to her shaven snatch. As I fucked his wife, I watched him poke a finger into C and probe around a bit, then withdraw it and offer it to her to suck on. She complied and then he stood, disrobed and stood before her with a half hard penis. C knew what was expected and took his meat first in her hand and then her mouth until it was erect and proud. Stan had a good sized schlong and C seemed concerned, but after he donned a condom and positioned her on her back in the sofa right next to us with legs splayed wide, she took it all.

We fucked like that for at least a half hour watching each other the whole time. C was mostly quiet but from time to time let out little groans of pleasure. Denise had a mouth on her like a truck driver and was constantly saying things like "Fuck me baby. Fuck my red hot pussy. Gimme that nice hard cock. Harder harder harder!" Stan said something about how tight a cunt C had and I mostly kept quiet, which is my nature while having sex.

When I came, I looked over at C and looked deep into her eyes as I did. Denise hollered "YES! YES! YES!" as she felt my member throbbing inside her. It took a while longer, but Stan also climaxed, bellowing like a bull moose as he did.

Realizing we were all dripping with sweat, we extricated protrusions from orifices and slid off condoms, then all took a quick rinse in the large walk-in shower down the hall. Afterward I toweled C off and she seemed grateful for the attention. We stayed long enough after to be sociable and finish fresh drinks that Denise prepared for us. She remained naked even after the rest of us had dressed and saw us to the door like that, pecking us both on the cheek as we slipped out. I had the distinct impression that she and Stan were going to go another round before they called it a night.

C was quiet on the way home and when we stopped at her place, I asked if everything was OK.

"Yes", she replied, "I just was sorta jealous as I watched you and Denise fuck." I was surprised and pleased to hear her finally use the f word. "I wanted to play with your cock tonight and I didn't get a chance."

We were in a darker corner of the parking lot. I unzipped my jeans and exposed my limp penis. She leaned over, took it in her mouth and in no time at all it was hard. She sucked and slurped away bringing me to the verge of a climax several times before I erupted in her mouth. When she came up for air I asked "Better?"

She simply smiled and swallowed, then kissed me on the cheek before hopping out of the car and saying " 'Night. See you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, talk to ya' in the morning."

I was halfway to my place before I realized my dick was still hanging out of my pants.