Summer with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprisingly, over the next half hour she actually showed me around the small downtown strip, introduced me to a couple dozen people, and showed me the best place to see the sun set. Although the sun had long set, she brought me to this very secluded spot.

She smiled as she took my hands, "You have the exact same eyes as your father."

I blushed, knowing that was a compliment because dad's eyes pulled you into him with sincerity and sweetness. "Thanks," I replied, shivering slightly as the breeze hit me.

"You are cold, my dear," she said, moving closer to me, "there is one way to warm you up."

Then her lips were on mine, her breasts crushed against mine and her hands wrapped around me. I melted into her as her tongue slipped into my mouth and we both started exploring each other slowly, neither in a hurry. The kiss lasted a while, neither of us in a hurry to progress any further. After a few minutes of raw, rough sex with my dad, this soft intimacy was a surprisingly pleasant change. As much as I enjoyed being fucked hard, verbally assaulted and dominated, I was completely drawn into this soft, gentle seduction.

When she broke the kiss, she looked into my eyes, "You are a lost girl, aren't you my dear?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, surprised by her words.

"You spend so much time trying to be the best at school, that you really don't know who you are," she smiled so softly, "inside...the real you."

'The real me?' I thought to myself. Of course, she was correct and it was why I had moved from man to man over the past few months trying to find myself and to avoid the obviously longing I had for my now gone father.

Tears began to form as I said, "I really miss my dad."

"As you should, he is a wonderful man," she said, squeezing my hands softly.

Although the moment was tender and sweet, it was my dad's cock that popped into my head. "He was always my rock," I replied, the innuendo to the rock hard cock in my mouth way to vague for her to catch, but saying it was exhilarating to me.

"He still can be," she said, kissing my cheek.

"Oh, I hope so," I said, his cock now the only thing in my head, wishing it was here right now.

"Let him know exactly what you want, my dear," she said, kissing my other cheek.

"That is advice I plan to take to heart," I again agreed, us having two completely different conversations.

"I want to taste you," she whispered, as her mouth went to my ear.

"I want you to taste me," I whimpered back, my ear being one of my weak spots.

"Lay down in the sand, my dear," she instructed gently.

"Okay," I nodded, my mind clouded and my pussy wet by her soft breath and intent.

I lay down on the sand, and watched as she lowered herself and joined me. "I don't bring many people up here," she said, as she kissed my neck.

"Why me?" I asked, unsure why she hit on me so quickly.

"I could just tell you needed some motherly attention," she responded, as she lifted my shirt over my head.

As she kissed between my breasts, I trembled, while asking playfully, "Is this how you give your daughter attention?"

"Of course, my dear, Bethany's first orgasms came from these fingers," she said, as they traced the top of my bra, "and these lips," she continued as she leaned in and kissed me on the lips again.

"Oh my," I gasped, her touch causing euphoria throughout my body.

"Don't you want to fuck your dad?" She asked, her knee now putting pressure on my cunt.

"Whhhhhat?" I asked, shocked by the question.

"It's pretty obvious, my dear," she purred.

"H-h-how?" I stammered, as she splattered my neck with kisses all the while slightly moving her knee in a circular motion.

"The way you were jealous of the younger girl, as well as the look in your eyes," she whispered, before adding, "Plus watching you suck his cock made my hypothesis rather correct."

"What?" I asked, my eyes suddenly going big.

"Even your daddy doesn't know I have a camera in that room. I put it in a few months ago for insurance purposes." she explained, before adding, "It was am investment well worth it."

She kissed me softly again as my head spun at the knowledge she knew of dad's and my incest activity. Trying to protect him, I pleaded, "Please don't fire him, it was all me."

"That's not what the video shows," she smiled, as she somehow unclasped my bra, before continuing, "Plus I just told you I have sex with my daughter. I am not going to fire him, he is my best bartender and clientele is up almost fifty percent since he showed up."

I sighed in relief even though I was still mortified she knew I had sucked Dad's cock, although I was intrigued that she had sex with her daughter. "How old is your daughter?" I asked.

"Nineteen," she said. "You two will get along lovely when she gets back into town in a couple of days."

I couldn't tell if she meant as friends or sex partners, but as she took my breast in her mouth I didn't really care either way.

After a minute of making love to my left breast with her lips and tongue, she said, as she moved to my feeling neglected right breast, "I originally just planned to tease your dad by flirting with you, but you are so adorably cute, that I had to have you."

"I'm yours," I moaned, as she gently bit my nipple.

"I know you are, my dear," she said, giving my nipple a firm tug.

I just closed my eyes and allowed her to make love to my body. Each touch kindled my already burning inferno of lust and caused me to fall deeper under her spell.

Finally, she asked, "Have you ever been with a woman before?"

I admittedly my one very submissive time. "Only once when a married couple picked me up and I pleased both of them."

"You're submissive are you?" she smiled.

"I can't explain it but pleasing others sexually turns me on so much," I admitted.

"I understand, it is your body and mind overcompensating for your high stress life," she said, as she pulled my skirt off. "You really are beautiful, Josie."

I had heard men say it, but always with the intent of bedding me, hearing her say it I believed her and I felt my sexual self-worth raise. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Did you eat her pussy?" She asked, as she slowly slithered my panties down my legs.

"Yes and she fucked me with a strap-on while her husband fucked my ass," I admitted, somehow wanting to impress her.

"Did she eat you in return?" She asked, her body between my legs.

"No," I admitted, that night being about the married couple's pleasure and not mine. "Actually, truth be told I never got off that night."

"Well I won't let that happen again," she said, as she repositioned herself between my legs.

My body trembled with anticipation.

She looked at me from between my legs, and said, "I am about to blow your mind, my dear. There is no better orgasm in the universe than one from another woman."

"Kkkkkk," I weakly replied, as her hot breath so close to my cunt had me desperate to feel more.

"What do you want me to do?" She asked.

I didn't hesitate as I begged, "Please eat my pussy, I need it so bad."

"Did your Daddy get you horny?" She asked, her tongue gently touching my pussy lips.

"Both of you, dammit," I replied, my frustration at the teasing driving me crazy.

"Do you want to fuck your Daddy?" She asked, her tongue tracing my wet pussy lips.

"Yes, I want to be my Daddy's slut," I admitted, wishing he was here to hear my declaration.

"And my slut too?" She asked, suddenly sucking my clit between her lips.

"God, yeeeeeees," I screamed, thankful we were in a very secluded location, the sudden pressure on my clit making my legs twitch.

Just as suddenly she let go of my clit and said, "Just lay back and enjoy, my dear, I am about to take you places you can't even imagine."

"Kkkkk," I whimpered, letting go completely to her touch.

I don't know how long she was between legs, it seed like an eternity as she would build my orgasm to volcanic eruption and then stop allowing it to simmer back down. I was a sexual yoyo as she brought me back and forth so close to sexual euphoria I could taste it and yet couldn't swallow it.

My body dying for eruption, I begged, "Please, Tia, I need to come so baaaaaaaaad."

"Tell me what you want your daddy to do to you," she instructed, as two fingers parted my wetness and easily slipped inside.

"Oooooooh, I want to suck his cock," I began, as she began exploring inside my cunt. "I want to be fucked hard and made into his sex peeeeeeet," I continued as my orgasm again began bubbling to a near explosion. "I want to taste his cum, to feel him cum inside my cunt and be used as his personal daughter cum buuuuuuucket," I screamed as she found my g-spot, and I came instantly, my hot lava flowing out of me like a dormant volcano.

It was easily the most intense orgasm of my life as the pleasure continued to course through me over and over again. No one had ever found my g-spot, no one had actually even looked for it, and I had to agree with Tia that only a woman knows exactly how to touch another woman.

All good things come to an end, both literally and figuratively, and so did this as Tia pulled her fingers out of me. "You taste as good as you look, my dear."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I smiled.

"Oh, that it was," she smiled back, as she stood up, straddled my head and lowered herself onto my face. Her skirt easily widened and I was soon staring at her panty less pussy.

I didn't need encouragement as I leaned up slightly, extended my tongue and began licking.

"Good girl," Tia moaned, after a couple of minutes of hungry exploring. "You are a very quick learner."

The compliment turned me on knowing I was giving her pleasure was the ultimate high. I parted her wet lips, widening them with my tongue. I tried to make my tongue a small cock as I tried to get inside her.

"Oooh, you naughty little girl," she moaned, again making me even more eager to please her.

A couple of minutes later I moved my head up more and sucked her clit between my lips. I wanted to finger her, to find her g-spot like she had mine, but I was handcuffed in my current position.

"That's it, my dear," she moaned, "get Mommy off."

The incest reference made it hotter, the thought that I would soon fuck my dad, I surprised her by quickly moving her off me and onto her back.

She laughed, "Aren't you an aggressive little one."

I buried my face between her legs and slid two fingers easily into her wetness.

"Oh yes, finger fuck me, you little slut," she moaned, her own breathing escalating.

I pumped her cunt while sucking on her clit which had her getting more and more animated.

"Oh yes, doooooon't stoooop," she moaned, her orgasm on the brink.

But I wanted to find her g-spot, so even as I sucked and nibbled on her swollen clit I searched for the great unknown.

Sensing my intent, she pleaded, "To the left, my dear, to the leeeeeeeeeeeeeft."

Finding it, I tapped on it, and her orgasm flooded out of her and onto my lips. I was instantly addicted to her heavenly sweetness as I lapped up her cum.

Like mine, her orgasm seemed to last an eternity as her moans continued although slowly subsided over time.

Finally, she sat up and said, "Well, that was amazing."

"As were you," I smiled.

"You look absolutely adorable covered in my cunt juice," she smiled back.

"Does it bring out my eyes?" I joked.

"Indeed it does," she laughed, as she pulled me towards her and we kissed again.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "Damn I taste good."

"No argument here," I smiled.

She pulled me into her arms and I just laid there looking up at the stars allowing my brain and body to just be.

.....

Twenty minutes later, give or take time being rather irrelevant at the moment, we were walking back towards the bar.

We chatted about my future as if nothing sexual had just transpired. Tia was so warm and caring that it felt like I had known her forever.

Back at the bar, remembering instantly dad's order, I excused myself feigning exhaustion and headed back home, after agreeing to meet her daughter in a couple of days.

Once home, a sudden anxiety hit me. No longer letting my libido rule me having come rather gloriously from Tia's tongue, I realized what I had done, what a can of worms I had opened up. I couldn't believe that I had actually been so sexually aggressive with my father. I had come onto him; I had sucked his cock; I had bent over and let him spank me. OMG!!! Yet, as the images of earlier this evening played in my head, my pussy began to tingle once again.

The clock seemed to be moving in slow motion. For the next couple of hours my mind was a mess. Was my Dad really going to come home and fuck me?

Finally, I heard the front door open...I took a deep breath and waited.

"Josie," he called out, "are you still awake?"

"Yes, Daddy," I called back, as I headed from my bedroom to meet him.

"So, we need to talk," he started, once we were both in the living room.

"Okay, Daddy," I agreed, continuing to keep my tone submissive and obedient.

"What happened earlier, that was a mistake," he began.

"What was?" I asked, playing innocent.

"You know what," he said, clearly uncomfortable talking about it.

Realizing I was going to have to up the ante to get what I wanted, I said, "Did you know that Tia and her daughter have sex."

"What?" He asked.

"Tia told me all about it on her late night tour after also telling me about the camera she has placed in that office room," I revealed.

"Oh God," he said, clearly stressed by this new information.

"She made me say those exact words tonight," I smiled flirtatiously.

"Josie," he said, as I continued to pile on the too much information card.

"Dad," I said, taking his hands. "Since you left I have desperately tried to fill the hollow part in my heart when you left. I have made a lot of bad choices trying to replace you Daddy. But when I saw you with that girl yesterday, and when I saw you go into that room with that girl, I felt extremely jealous, until I realized you too are lost."

"Oh sweetheart," he said, tears willing up into his eyes.

"I realize Daddy that incest is considered wrong, illegal and there are probably another million reasons why what I'm about to suggest is a terrible idea. Yet none of those seem to trump the underlying feeling I am feeling right now. I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too, angel," he replied, both of us now freely allowing the tears to fall.

"And it seems obvious to me that what I have been searching for is you and I think that this wild man party guy you have become is mostly you looking for me," I said, as I leaned in and kissed him.

I was worried he wouldn't kiss me back, but he did. At first, the kiss was tense and slightly awkward as we tried to separate dad and daughter from potential lovers, but as the kiss continued it shifted to tongue exploration, hands groping and increased breathing. Again, like in that room the label of dad and daughter disappeared and was replaced with a man and a woman in lust.

Eventually his hands were firmly on my ass and my right hand squeezed between us and grasped firmly onto his very hard cock.

"Josie," he whimpered in my mouth.

"Yes, Daddy," I asked coyly.

"You really want this?" He asked sincerely, backing up a bit and looking seriously into my eyes.

"More than anything," I smiled back, my fingers tracing his pulsing erection.

"Fish out Daddy's cock, little girl, you've got it all awkwardly positioned in my pants," he ordered, firmly but with a smile on his face.

"I'm not such a little girl anymore," I countered, as I fell to my knees and eagerly retrieved his cock from his shorts.

Once the snake was out of its cage, he asked, as I gently stroked it between my hands, "What does my not so little girl want to do with her Daddy's cock."

I looked up, wetness already forming between my legs, "I want to feel it in my mouth, I want to feel its cum spraying down my throat, I want to feel my face covered in Daddy's sweet seed that made me, I want to feel his big cock in my pussy and ass, I want to be your loyal live-in plaything."

"Shit," he groaned shocked by my rather detailed answer to his question and the fact that I had taken his cock into my mouth.

I understood the power of being a good cocksucker. It didn't matter that I was submissive; when a cock was in my mouth, I controlled the situation, the pleasure, and could usually decide when the man would come, expect for the occasionally face fuck where I just focused on not gagging. I started slow as I drew him into my mouth with my most favorite blow job style which I called Whirlwind Wish as I created extra saliva in my mouth to literally create a whirlwind sensation as I bobbed slowly back and forth while swirling my tongue around the cock. The extra saliva somehow enhances the sensation for him and they seldom last long.

"Oh God, Josie, that feels amazing," he said, his breathing already escalating.

I moaned on his cock in response, which I knew always created extra pulsations, on the cock.

Over the next minute or two, while I continued sucking him, slowly increasing the pace until I was taking all his cock in my mouth. Finally, he grunted, "Shit my little slut, where do you want Daddy's cum."

I wanted to taste him and feel it on my face. I admitted, "I want it all, Daddy. I want to taste you and feel my face covered with your jizz."

"Shit," he grunted, as he shoved his cock into my mouth and began fucking. "The first load is for your belly, my slut."

I again moaned excitedly, as his balls bounced off my chin with each forward thrust.

"Here it comes," he grunted, before I felt the sweet sensation of cum spraying into the back of my throat. I eagerly swallowed his cum which seemed to continue spurting long after the first blast.

"That's it, Josie, take all of Daddy's cum," he ordered, his hands in my hair keeping me from removing my mouth from his exploding cock, not that I wished to escape.

"That's it, Josie, take all Daddy's cum," he ordered, his hands in my hair.

I obeyed, continuing to retrieve every last drop of his cum.

Finally, he pulled out, lifted me up and carried me effortlessly to the kitchen. He put me on the counter and asked, "Is my little girl horny?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, my voice sounding like it did when I was five.

"Does my little girl want Daddy to eat her wet pussy?" He asked, as he parted my legs and stared at my wetness.

"Oh please Daddy, please eat my pussy," I pleaded, using baby talk.

"Fuck this is so wrong," he said, as he leaned forward and began licking my pussy.

"But it feels soooo right," I retorted, the naughtiness of incest making the sex so much hotter.

Dad was not as gentle as Tia was earlier in the evening, but it was equally stimulating because it was father, my Dad, licking my pussy.

It didn't take long before he sucked on my clit, while roughly pumping two fingers in and out of me. He didn't search for my g-spot, but he did seem focused on my pleasure.

My breathing increased as my orgasm began to bubble just below the surface. "Yes, Daddddddy," I moaned, "I'm so close."

Suddenly I screamed as he forced a finger up my ass making me come like the slut I was. "Fuuuuuuck, Daddddddddy!!!"

He continued licking and fingering both my holes as my orgasm coursed through me. My legs began to spasm, my head went light, and my whole body quivered.

When he pulled his fingers out, a gush of cum leaked out of me, as he pulled me off the counter and returned me back to my knees.

"Get Daddy ready for that wet cunt of yours, Josie," he ordered, his semi-erect cock directly in my face.

I didn't hesitate as I opened my mouth determined to get his cock hard as a rock so it could soon be in my cunt fucking me. "Good, slut," he complimented, as I sucked his quickly stiffening cock.