Summer's Afternoon on the Grass...

Story Info
Friends make out behind the sports hall.
760 words
3
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom had a shock of blonde hair, handsome features and a body to kill for. I wasn't gay and normally the thought of seeing a man naked repulsed me, but he was perfect in every way and when he smiled the room lit up. Sporty, athletic and smart – he had it all.

I caught him behind the sports hall on a summer afternoon getting sucked off by his girlfriend. Trousers around his ankles and wearing yellow boxers, he was pinching his nipples and moaning so loudly I could hear him from around the corner. His girlfriend was fine – called Naomi, she had platinum hair and great legs, slender and silky – together, they were the ideal couple. Still wearing her skirt but minus panties which lay soaked on the floor, she was fingering herself on her knees while he sat against the wall, his massive 10" cock plunging deep into her throat. I was taken aback. I knew both of them, but not particularly well. In the midst of his groaning Tom looked up and saw me. Astonished, I almost turned to run when he spoke; "Aw God, and I didn't think this could get any better..."He beckoned to me and I ran over, getting harder by the minute.

I was pretty ordinary, about 5'10 high and with dark hair. I was pretty well in shape, but I lacked the toned muscles that Tom had, not exaggerated or massive, but clearly visible on his slightly shorter frame. I was standing by him by now, and while Naomi continued to suck him off, her pink pussy getting wetter and wetter, Tom looked into my eyes, said nothing but unzipped my flies and pulled down my jeans. I ripped off my T shirt as he started to take me in his mouth. Running his hand up my thigh and then gripping me with his long, slender fingers, he ran them up and down my cock and sucked at the same time, his tongue around my shaft and licking my balls. I groaned in ecstasy and his movements became faster, deeper. Then he paused and asked: "Want to try Nai?"

I was only too happy, and kneeled to lick her clit and shaved mound as she turned on her back, Tom kissing her passionately upside down. Her breathing became heavier and she began to gasp "Ah...ah...fuck..."

She really was soaking again, and begged me to put it inside her in between gasps. I pushed three fingers in and a jet of fluid spurted in my face. Tom laughed as a licked my lips and did it again and again, but she still wanted more. I looked to Tom, who whispered "Hang on babe – let the boys have some fun..."

Tom slipped out of his yellow boxers (God, even that was fit) and threw his arms around my neck, kissing me. Both naked, we tumbled onto the floor as Tom grabbed both our cocks, rubbing them together in a frenzy. Naomi could hardly control herself and was rubbing at her clit faster than ever and playing with her tits, as we touched the tips of our cocks together. He reached and shoved a finger up my ass with his free hand. His tongue in my mouth – I had never felt better.

Naomi couldn't wait anymore. As we sat up facing each other, she climbed over and impaled herself on both our hard cocks, facing me. I was incredulous – how could she fit both of us up there? Kissing me, she slid up and down, making our cocks rub even more deep inside her. She had been so wet, she could move easily, but I doubted whether I could hold out much longer, she was so tight. We could feel her every contraction, her pussy grabbing us in. As we went deeper, she screamed with relief but only bounced faster, her tits knocking against my face. Tom groaned louder and started pinching his nipples again, his face contortioned with pleasure. Nai came tremendously, screaming "Fuck! Oh my, fuck!" and spurted her juices everywhere.

Tom and I pulled out and started rubbing our cocks together as before, and it didn't take long before he groaned "I'm gonna come..." and sprayed his jizz all over my face, just before I did similarly. I licked his sperm off my face and smiled, as Tom wanked his now limp cock. Revelling in the afterglow, the three of us curled up together, completely naked, and stroked each other's bodies. Damn, that had felt good...