Summer's Blackmail Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,847 Followers

No Master T, "I am sorry, please don't be mad. I made a mistake, but I was concerned who might see me take them off here in the parking lot. I promise to comply." Your Slut Summer.

The next message read, "Slut, let the top down on your car, unbutton the top two buttons on that beige blouse of yours, unbutton all but the top button on your beige skirt and make sure the tops of your beige hose are completely visible. I see someone approaching; make sure he can see your pussy!" Master T.

Oh god, it was Todd Spillers approaching her car. What a sight she was going to be for him. She started to cover up, but she remembered that Master T was watching and she could not afford for that picture to be sent out. As Todd got to her car, Summer lowered the papers so that her breasts were visible and so that if he looked he would be able to see her mound of pussy hair. Then she remembered that her panties were also in plain sight. How could she explain that to a student she thought? But, she ran out of time as Todd approached saying, "Ms. Wayne I need to talk to you about the new assignment." Then she saw that he was looking directly down her blouse and could see the top of her bra that barely covered her nipples, which were sticking straight out against the material of the bra and blouse.

What can I help you with Todd? She could not look up at Todd because of the embarrassment of her situation and the fact that he was one of her underperforming students. Summer felt a different feeling than she had ever had before. She was feeling wetness forming in her pussy, but she could not understand why. Todd then said, "Boy Ms. Wayne are you out here getting some sun? Your legs are beautiful, but I do not understand why there are panties on the seat next to you." Summer responded by saying that she had found the panties in the lot on the way out to her car and that she was just about to leave when he walked up. Summer then asked, "What is it that you need to speak with me about Todd? To which Todd said, "Oh, I forgot what I wanted to ask you Ms. Wayne. You look so sexy sitting there that I completely forgot my question. But I would like to know where you are going dressed so sexy?"

Summer was getting aggravated by his probing eyes and the insinuations of his questions, so she turned the ignition of her car when Todd said, "Ms. Wayne, would it be possible for you to drive me to my car?" Summer, showing her frustration with the situation and the unpleasantness of Todd's continuing gazes at her legs, breasts and probably the mound above her pussy said, "I do not think it is right to give students rides as it would not appear to be appropriate." Todd, looking down at Ms. Wayne's pussy said, "Ms. Wayne, I think you do want to give me a ride. Why else are you showing me your hairy pussy? Wait right here for me to come back. My car is not to far away." Summer, was taken aback by Todd's direct words to her and she said, "Todd you should not talk to me that way. I am your teacher and you should give me more respect!"

"Ms. Wayne, you are obviously enjoying me looking at you as I can tell that you are turned on because I can see a little moisture between your legs. And, by the way, I know those panties are yours!" Todd's words caught Summer off guard as she did not know that anyone could actually see her moisture and the fact that her pussy hair covered her mound made it erotic to her for some reason. She attempted to pull her skirt back together, but Todd said, "Ms. Wayne, you should leave your skirt open, as I really like what I am seeing and it is turning me on to look at you. You are a very sexy woman and I cannot believe that I am lucky enough to have such a sexy woman as a teacher." Then Todd almost ordering Summer, stay right here while I go and get my back pack from my locker. I want you to drive me to my car."

With that Todd walked away not even allowing Summer to respond. Summer could not believe that she had not put her car in gear and just driven away. For some very strange reason, she was unable to move. Right then, Summer's phone buzzed again. "Fuck, it is him again," Summer uttered as she picked up her phone to retrieve the latest text from her tormentor. "Slut, why did you send that poor boy off with what I bet was a raging hard on?" Summer texted back, "Master T, he went back to get his book bag. He has asked me to take him to his car, but I do not think that that is right as he is one of my students." Summer signed the text as required, Your Slut Summer.

From the doorway to the locker room, Todd texted back to Summer, "Slut, you are to take him to his car, you are to keep your skirt unbuttoned and spread open to make sure he can see that hairy pussy of yours and if he is so inclined, you are to allow him to access your body while he is in your car." Master T. "Master T, please do not make me do that. He is a student that is not performing very well in my class and I do not want to give him the wrong impression, Your Slut Summer." Todd simply wrote back, "Slut do as you are instructed by me and do anything that student wants to do to you. If you don't, you career will be over before you finish dinner with Lisa tonight. Yes that is right, I know your schedule! So, DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME SLUT!" Master T.

Summer was just finishing reading the last text as Todd was just walking up to her car. Summer hastily pulled her skirt open making sure that her pussy mound was very visible. As Todd got into the passenger seat beside her, she reached over to grab her pink panties, but Todd beat her to them. Todd then said, "Ms. Wayne do you know how I know these are yours? I saw them as you flashed the class today. I am guessing you did that on purpose as you were very overt in re-crossing your legs as well as bending over your desk. Were you trying to turn your students on? You can be honest with me Summer."

Of course, Summer was not thrilled to be called by her first name and said to Todd, "Please call me Ms. Wayne. It is disrespectful to use my first name because you are my student. I did not intentionally flash my panties in the classroom either." Todd then pointed out to Summer that she was now flashing him her pussy mound and he wanted to know why. To that end, Todd, placed his hand on Summer's thigh and when he did not meet with any resistance, he slowly moved it up her leg until he reached the tops of her hose. Then he said to Summer, "Do you want me to move my hand higher up and touch your wet pussy?" When Summer did not reply, Todd asked her again, "Summer, do you want me to move my hand further up your leg and stroke your pussy? Answer me now."

His tone of voice startled Summer and also caused her to shiver slightly because of the confident, demanding way in which this high school student was talking to her. Todd's hand was having a strong effect on her inhibitions right now. She slowly spread her legs and told Todd to please touch her. Todd then said, "Summer, tell me what you want me to do to you." When Todd did not move his hand, Summer pleaded with Todd, "Please touch me." Todd said, "Summer, where do you want me to touch you?" Summer gave in and said, "Todd, please touch my pussy!" Todd leaned in and told Summer to pull up her skirt and spread her legs. Summer had to raise her ass off of the seat, but was able to bring the hem of her skirt up to her waist and she spread her legs as far as she could. Slowly, Todd moved his hand up Summer's leg until he felt the hair of her pussy mound where he made a mental note to make her shave at some point. His fingers found Summer's slit and he was very excited to find that she was dripping wet. Todd thought that she must be horny all the time to be so wet.

Todd slowly rubbed the full length of his new found slut's pussy lips. He paused when he reached the very top and his finger rested on Summer's clit. He heard a faint moan and then he started a rhythmic circular motion on Summer's clit. He felt Summer's groin rise up and down to meet his fingers as he stimulated her clit. As he continued to rub Summer's clit, he moved his free hand up to her right breast touching it on the outside of her beige blouse. Todd felt the nub of Summer's nipple poking through her thin, sheer bra against the blouse. He was able to pinch the nipple between his thumb and index finger. Todd rolled the nipple between his fingers as he increased the pressure on Summer's clit. Todd was able to slip his middle finger into Summer's wet hole and then he pushed in another. Summer began to pump her pussy against Todd's fingers as the first throes of an orgasm began to slip over her body. Todd kept his fingers in Summer's pussy as he reached for the camera in his shirt pocket. His camera was a state of the art version and made an almost inaudible sound as it fast clicked pictures. He was able to get a full shot of Summer with her eyes closed, mouth gaped open in orgasm and her skirt bunched up around her waist. Todd was able to get a couple more shots before Summer finally opened her eyes. Todd then leaned in and kissed his sexy teacher full on her mouth forcing his tongue deep into her mouth. Summer hungrily sucked Todd's tongue as she continued to pump her pussy against his hand. Todd easily slipped a third finger into the slut's sopping wet pussy and he felt her orgasm begin to rise. Suddenly, Summer sucked Todd's tongue deeper into her mouth as her pussy erupted around his fingers.

Summer finally came down from her two-orgasm high and realized where she was and with whom she was kissing. She tried to push Todd away, but he only tightened his grasp on breast and in her pussy. Summer squirmed and was finally able to get Todd's fingers disengaged from her pussy getting some control over the situation. She then said, "Todd, I have to leave as I am supposed to meet a friend of mine. Can I please take you to your car?" Todd, said, "Ok Summer, but only if you let me take a picture of those beautiful breasts of yours." Summer, was shocked and said, "Absolutely not Todd. You are my student and I cannot have you taking pictures of me like that."

Todd replied, "Well my sweet Summer, then I guess I will have to tell my parents about how you seduced me here in your car at the school today. How you forced my hand up your skirt and made me to rub your pussy right in the school parking lot. I am sure my father would be on the phone immediately with our principal Mr. Harding." Todd started to open his door to get out, when Summer pleaded, "Todd please don't do that. Let's drive to your car. I will do as you wish when we get there. Ok?" Todd did not want to press too hard on the first session so he agreed and told Summer where his car was.

When they got to the student lot, Summer saw that Todd's car was actually a bicycle. He laughed to himself as he told her that instead of a car, he got a computer from his parents. The bike was his only mode of transportation and Todd then went through the family decision to hold off on a car until he got his football scholarship and how that was being impacted by her English course. Todd told Summer that he felt she was too critical of his work, was making him an example and that he did not appreciate that fact. To which Summer replied, "Todd your grades are fair and you have earned those marks based on your efforts. I cannot, will not do favors for anyone especially athletes because I do not want to be viewed as favoring athletes."

Well Summer, after today, I am afraid you are going to have no other choice but to help me out whenever I demand it from you. I think that the way you have taken advantage of me, one of your students, will cause you to change your approach to at least my grades. As a matter of fact, I do not think that I should have to do the new assignment for the paper you gave to everyone today. Summer, shaking, said, "Todd, if you think I am going to go easy on you, then you should think again. You will get the grade you earn and deserve without any favorable treatment from me." Todd looked Summer directly into her eyes and said, "Slut, you had better give me what I am asking for because you know your career will be over the minute I go to my parents. Now open that blouse and show me those beautiful tits of yours. Right now!"

Summer scared for her professional life, started unbuttoning her blouse and slowly pulled it open to meet Todd's gaze. Todd just shook his head and Summer knew that she would have to more fully expose her breasts to the stares of her student. As she slowly pulled the blouse off of her shoulders, she felt the light of the flash from Todd's camera in her eyes. She closed the front of her blouse to cover her bra and cleavage, but she was met with Todd's harsh words, "Slut, pull that fucking blouse open, unfasten your bra and show me your nipples."

Summer could not figure out another way to get out of the situation so as she shrugged her shoulders, the blouse slipped off and she reached around to unfasten the clasp of her bra. As the bra fell from her breasts, Todd could see Summer's breasts rise and fall with every breath. He then was able to see her perfectly hard nipples, but wanted to get a better shot of them, so he told Summer to take a nipple in each hand and squeeze them to make them really hard. As Summer twisted her nipples, her pussy began to moisten again and she began forcing her legs together to try and stop the advancing orgasm. Todd instructed Summer to put her hands above her head and he took his camera and began taking pictures of her in this position.

Todd, pushing Summer's limits, told her to lay her head back against the car seat and to spread her legs as wide as possible. Then Todd said, "Slut, put your left hand on your pussy and stroke your clit. Take your right hand and squeeze your nipples harder." As Summer mindlessly complied, Todd began snapping off picture after picture of his slut touching her body. From time to time, he told Summer to change hands, place both hands on her breasts, spread her pussy lips with one hand and put fingers from her other hand into her pussy. Todd made sure that Summer's face was completely visible in each shot as he wanted perfect evidence of her total submission to his demands and her desires.

As Summer's breathing got heavier, Todd decided to up the ante a bit by taking a nipple between his teeth and began to bite down on it. Summer squealed in pain but did not force Todd's mouth from her breast. Summer's breathing became more rapid the harder he bit down on the nipple when Summer exploded in her third and hardest orgasm of the afternoon. She pressed her breast into Todd's mouth telling him to bite her nipple harder and harder. Todd watched as Summer's hand continued to rub her wet slit as she moaned to the multiple stimulations he had thrust upon her in the last 30-minutes.

When he was sure that Summer was about to cum again for the fourth time, he took her hands from her pussy and told her that she was not to cum again. Summer looked at Todd through glazed over eyes and begged him to let her cum. Todd then told Summer, "Slut you have not earned the right to have another orgasm. You need to beg me for the right to cum. Look directly into the lens of my camera, tell me who you are, what you are and what you need." Without hesitating, Summer looked directly into Todd's camera while he was recording and said, "You are my Master, I am your slut and I must cum, Please Master." Todd, satisfied that he had a complete record of her submission, told Summer that she cannot cum until she had tasted his cock. Todd took Summer's hands and placed them on the crotch of his jeans, ordered her to take his already fully erect cock out and suck the entire 8 inches into her slut mouth. Summer immediately did as she was directed as the need to cum was overwhelming and she was willing to do anything to get the orgasm she so badly needed. As Todd's cock slipped over her lips, Summer felt Todd's hands on the back of her head as he forced her down onto his cock. Summer felt the pubic hairs that surrounded Todd's cock and that meant that the head of his cock was at the back of her throat.

Todd, told Summer to get up on your knees slut so that you can better suck my cock. Summer complied with Todd's demand and with her ass up in the air, she forced his cock deeper into her throat. She felt Todd's hands massaging her ass when suddenly she felt wicked slaps on her cheeks, which only made her want to suck his cock deeper into her throat. Todd was able to slide his fingers along the crack of his slut teacher's ass until he reached her most private of spots. As he began to insert his finger into her ass, Summer struggled to keep him from doing so. With his other hand, Todd slammed Summer's head deep down onto his cock as he buried his middle finger all the way into the slut teacher's anal passageway. As Summer felt Todd furiously fuck his finger into her ass, she felt her orgasm rising and she began sucking the hard cock in earnest. As Todd was approaching orgasm, Summer took the cock even further down her throat as Todd slipped a second finger into her ass. As the digits plunged completely into her ass, Summer was overcome by the strongest orgasm she had ever experienced and was rewarded by Todd's hot jism as it shot down her waiting throat. Todd ordered Summer to catch come of his cum and to hold it in her mouth.

As Summer pulled off of Todd's now semi hard cock, Todd instructed Summer to open her mouth and hold his cum on her tongue. As she did this, Summer once again saw the flash of Todd's ever present digital camera as he documented her holding his cum in mouth. Once satisfied with the pictures, he told his slut that she could swallow it.

Once recovered from her sexual assault, Summer remembered where she was and the fact that she was almost completely naked. She told Todd to get out of her car as fast as possible because she did not want anyone to see her in this condition. Todd zipped up his pants and agreed to exit the slut's car without further conversation about it. Summer was able to find her bra and blouse, but was unable to find her panties. She looked up at Todd to see him holding her pink panties to his nose while he looked down upon her. Summer asked Todd for her panties, but Todd said, "No these will be my reminder of the events and pleasures of today."

With that, Todd mounted his bicycle and paddled his way out of the school parking lot. As Summer was able to fully redress, without her panties of course, she looked at her watch to see that she was thirty minutes late for her dinner meeting with Lisa. As she approached the gate exit from the school, her phone buzzed again signaling another text message had arrived from the tormentor that had gotten today's events started in the first place. She decided to wait until she had reached the parking lot of the restaurant. She did not want to be distracted any more than she already was. As she turned into the parking lot, she noticed that all the spots were full and that she would have to utilize the valet service. As she pulled up to the podium, she suddenly remembered her current status of undress and the fact that she had no panties on. But, Summer had no choice but to exit her car and no doubt gave the attendant enough of a view that he could probably count each of the hairs that covered the mound of her pussy.

She went into the bar, found Lisa and excused herself to go to the bathroom to freshen up. Once inside the bathroom, Summer was shocked to find that there was dried cum around her lips and she prayed that Lisa had not seen the remnants of the blowjob she had just been forced to give to one of her high school students. Her phone buzzed again and she said shit to herself as she had forgotten to check the first message. Master T's most recent message was of his approval of her actions today in the parking lot. He was fairly confident that his slut would meet his demands and it was possible for him to return the picture to her. The second message said, "Slut, never, ever make me wait on you. I will deal with you on Saturday." Master T

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,847 Followers