Summer's Blackmail Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Todd then went to the closet to find the right outfit for his slut to wear on there first excursion together. He wanted everyone to know that Summer was a slut and he was going to make sure that anyone taking a close inspection of her would know that she was indeed his slut.

Todd found the usual conservative wardrobe for his English teacher. He went through the entire closet until he found the items he was looking for, which of course were in the very back of the closet to be seen by no one.

Todd pulled out a short blue jean skirt that buttoned up the front and he found a beige, short sleeved summer sweater. He looked through Summer's shoe tree hoping to find a pair of six inch high heels. But, given the conservative nature of his slut's job, he had to be satisfied with a black patent leather pair that had only four inch high heels. Next, Todd found Summer's stash of hosiery and was pleased to find that she indeed had a black garter belt that would contrast with the red lingerie set he had selected. He looked and found a brand new pair of back seamed hose to complete the ensemble for his slut teacher's introduction to her new life.

Just as Todd had completed laying the items on the bed that Summer shared with her husband, he heard her call from downstairs indicating that breakfast was ready. As Todd headed out of the bedroom, he had one more thought, "I wonder where the black dildo is?"

Todd's first guess was right as he found the rubber dong in the bedside table. He picked it up and headed out of the bedroom. As he reached the second floor landing, he saw Summer standing at the foot of the stairs, still clad only in her white bedroom slippers.

Todd thought to himself, "God she looks good. I am going to enjoy showing her off today and the thrill of piercing those perfect nipples, hot cunt lips and even piercing her right ear for a show of ownership."

When Todd got to the bottom step he handed the black dildo to Summer and he headed into the kitchen. Without saying a word to her, he felt Summer trail two steps behind him. As he seated himself at the table, he saw Summer begin to take a seat across the table from him. He noticed that she had prepared two plates.

Todd then said, "Slut, who said that you could eat? I did not give you permission to sit down nor did I give you permission to prepare a place for you at the table."

"But, Master T, I am so hungry. Please let me ear," Summer begged.

Todd continued like he did not even her Summer speak, "Slut, dump that food into the trash can and then come and stand beside me."

Dejectedly, Summer carried the china plate to the pantry, scrapped the breakfast from the plate and then placed the plate on the kitchen counter. Summer then walked the three steps from the counter to the table and stood beside Todd as she had been instructed.

Todd started talking slowly, but firmly to Summer, "Slut, when are you going to realize that in my presence, you will do only as directed and everything you are directed to do. I will not hesitate to end this little payment plan and send out an album that contains many pictures that depict you as the slut you are. Do you understand me slut?"

Summer, with tears welling up in her eyes looked directly at Todd and pleaded, "Master T, I am sorry and please forgive me. But, I am feeling things that I have never felt before and I would like for them to go away as soon as possible. Can we please end this now?"

Todd grabbed Summer by the hand and quickly jerked her across his lap. Because he was fairly close to the table, this action caused Summer to be wedged between Todd's tight abs and the edge of the table. Todd began to pound Summer's sexy ass with his right hand until he heard her beg him to stop. Todd grabbed Summer by the hair on the back of her head and jerked her up to her feet in one swift motion. Summer was stunned by the sheer force of Todd's action and froze next to him.

Todd yelling at Summer, "Slut, didn't you hear me ask you a question? You do understand that I will just walk out the door this minute, head back to my house, put together a nice picture album depicting you in various positions that reflect how slutty you really are and then send them to my friend who will post them on the school website.

Todd continued, "After I have done that, I will sit down with my father, your husband's boss, and detail to him what you have made me do. How you have taken advantage of me after I requested your help in raising my grade."

Todd then hit Summer with, "What do you think the school board and your husband will say when everyone finds out what kind of slut you really are Summer?"

Todd continuing his verbal assault on Summer's brain, "I bet the authorities would find a way to put you in jail for all the things I have documented you doing!"

Summer was stunned. She had hoped that today would be the end of her problem with Todd. Now she understood the depth of his control and the length to which he was willing to degrade her. And then there was that feeling deep inside her that made her feel the need to comply with his demands without hesitation.

So Summer resigned herself to her submission and said to Todd, "Master T. I am sorry. I fully understand my situation and will do everything you demand me to do."

"Good answer slut. Now get up on this table, lie down and spread those sexy legs for me," ordered Todd.

Summer sat her ass right beside Todd's breakfast plate and slowly edged herself up onto the table. When her head reached the other side of the table, her legs were dangling off of the table to Todd's right and her brunette hair was hanging over the edge of the table.

Todd then said, "Slut, use your hands and spread your cunt lips. I do not want to see any pubic hair around your slut hole."

Summer moved her hands down to her pubic mound and slowly spread her pussy lips using the middle finger of each hand. Summer could feel moisture on the lips of her pussy and she was embarrassed by the thought that her student, just inches away at her breakfast table was looking directly into her pussy. But for some reason, the thought of him looking sent a shiver down her body.

Then Summer heard Todd say, "Slut, put your feet flat on the table and open your knees so that I can better see your cunt."

Summer scooted further onto the table, which made her head hang slightly off of the table on the other side from Todd. As she laid her head back she heard Todd say, "Slut, look at me when I talk to you."

Summer raised her head and looked directly down her body to find that Todd was sitting between her legs and he was staring directly into her pussy. Summer asked, "Master T, please don't make me do this. This is too embarrassing as I feel like I am at the gynecologist office waiting for an examination of my vagina."

Todd continued to look directly into Summer's cunt when he said, "Slut, you will refer to your pussy as cunt. You are never to utter the word pussy or vagina. Do you understand slut?"

Summer quickly said, "Yes Master T I understand."

With that, Summer spread her legs as wide as she could. She could feel Todd's breath on the lips of her pussy, oppss, cunt and waited for his next direction. She did not have to wait long.

Todd gave Summer some instructions, "Slut, I want you to use the index finger of both of your hands and I want you to begin rubbing your clit. I want to watch how you stimulate yourself. You are not allowed to cum, so you are to tell me when you are ready to cum."

Summer began to circle her clit with her right finger and with her left index finger she rubbed that small area just below the clit. In no time, Summer began to feel her cunt reacting to the stimulation provided by her fingers. She continued to slowly circle her clit as she slipped the index finger of her left hand into her cunt. She could not believe that she was doing that without having been directed to do so by Master T.

Todd then told Summer, "Slut, I want you to fuck your hips up to meet the finger as it goes into your cunt. I want you to show me how you fuck your husband James."

Summer could only utter, "Yes Master T."

Summer's body had now taken over her actions without regard to the situation or the fact that she was being blackmailed into performing in this manner. All Summer knew was that she wanted to cum in the worst way. She began to rub her clit more vigorously as she felt Todd's face draw closer to her cunt. She watched his eyes as they were transfixed onto her fingers and cunt mound. She felt his hands on her thighs and watched as he lowered his head until she could feel his tongue being inserted into the opening to her cunt. She tried to scoot back towards the invading tongue only to be held in place by Todd's strong hands.

"Slut, stop rubbing your cunt. Pull your cunt lips further apart for me," ordered Todd.

Though she was almost ready to cum, Summer complied with Todd's order and slowly spread her cunt lips even further than she thought possible. At about that time, she felt Todd's tongue on her clit and a finger being inserted into her cunt. Summer squeezed her eyes shut and tried to concentrate on the stimulation being given to her by Todd's tongue and finger. She felt an experienced tongue playing with her clit and a very long finger being pushed into her cunt. She let out a low moan and the lips of her cunt tried in vain to grasp the finger as it slowly was pushed into and then pulled out of her sopping wet cunt.

She heard Todd tell her to spread her legs even further and as she did this she felt something very large being inserted into the mouth to her cunt. Summer opened her eyes to see Master T begin to push the head of her black dildo into her cunt. Slowly, but steadily, Todd pushed the thick cock into Summer's waiting cunt.

Todd then told Summer to start fucking her hips to help him to insert the monster cock into her tight cunt. Todd was making an effort to establish a rhythm in his thrusts into the teacher's cunt. Soon, Summer was able to match each thrust of the cock with one of her own with her hips.

As Todd was able to fully insert the thick, black rubber cock, he was also able to slowly insert a thumb from his free hand into Summer's waiting ass. He was able to slip the thumb past her tight sphincter muscles without the slightest resistance from her as she was deeply engaged into fucking her black cock.

Suddenly, Todd heard Summer plead, "Master T I am going to cum. Please let me cum."

To which Todd answered, "Not yet slut. I want to see how fast you can fuck your hips."

With that, Todd started forcing the cock into his slut's cunt without regard for rhythm and he continued to force his thumb deeper and deeper into her ass. Summer began to fuck her hips up to meet the black cock with uncontrolled lust and Todd was able to force the cock along with the replica balls into the mouth of her cunt. At that point, Summer heard the words that she needed to hear from Master, "CUM SLUT!"

Summer's whole body convulsed in orgasm. Her hips continued to fuck up to meet the thrusts of the black cock administered by Todd as well as the thumb that was buried deep into her ass. Summer had never allowed James to put anything deep into her ass before. She had allowed James to insert a finger part ways in, but never ever did she allow him to fully extend his finger into her. But now, Todd's thumb was driving her towards a second orgasm, but this one was erupting from inside her anal passageway. Summer screamed in orgasmic bliss and squeezed her legs around Todd's face, the black cock and the thumb pressed deep into her hole.

Summer was shaken from her blissful state when Todd said to her, "Slut, I want you to continue fucking your cunt with this black cock. I am going to eat this breakfast while I watch you fuck yourself to orgasm. But you are not allowed to cum unless you beg me."

Summer took control of the black cock from Todd's large hand and began to fuck her cunt in earnest. She took it upon herself to use her free hand to grab her nipples and begin to twist and squeeze them. Summer kept her head up and eyes open as she looked directly at Todd who was nonchalantly eating his breakfast of eggs, bacon, hash browns and wheat toast. He stopped eating for one moment, reached up and gave Summer's right nipple a violent twist that almost sent her over the edge without permission.

Summer quickly begged, "Master T, please let me cum. I am so close that I do not think I can last another second."

Todd just continued to eat his breakfast only now, he was compounding Summer's torment by continuing to squeeze and twist her nipple. Todd took the nipple between his thumb and index finger and pulled it as hard as he could.

Todd then said to Summer, "Slut, cum for me right now."

For added stimulation, Todd pulled Summer's already extended nipple ever further away from her breast. He watched as Summer jammed the big black dildo all the way inside her wet cunt and he could hear the sucking action as her cunt grabbed at the big phallic each time it was forced deep inside her.

Todd could hear Summer erupt into orgasm where she screamed, "Oh God, pull my nipples harder. Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me!"

Todd watched as Summer's hand stopped forcing the cock inside her cunt, but she did not remove it. She turned her head so that she faced him, but her eyes were closed tightly as the last remnants of her orgasms began to fade.

Todd allowed Summer to lay uninterrupted as he finished his last piece of bacon and he drank the last bit of orange juice. When finished, he took his plate, glass and silverware to the sink and quietly placed them on the bottom. He turned the water on to begin washing them when he heard Summer wrestling from the table.

"No Master T, I will do that for you," Summer cheerily said to Todd.

Todd noticed that Summer had waddled over to the kitchen sink with the black cock still fully inserted into her cunt. When Summer was finished cleaning the dishes, Todd headed out of the kitchen and started up the steps to Summer's bedroom. It was time to get her ready for her first excursion as his slut.

"Slut, take the black cock out of your cunt. Now I want you to suck it all the way up to the bedroom you share with James," ordered Todd.

Summer quickly withdrew the black dildo from her cunt and slowly slid it over her lips and into her mouth. She could taste her cunt juices on the cock and she found the juices to be sweeter than she expected. As she climbed the stairs, she admired the firm ass checks of her master, his strong thighs and calves. She remembered that he was the starting linebacker on the school's football team, though she had never been to a game.

As Todd reached the top step, he turned to watch his slut climb the stairs. He noticed that the cock was almost half way into her mouth and the site of it sticking out of her face was somewhat comical. But, nonetheless, she was doing as she had been directed without the slightest hesitation or argument.

As Summer joined him in her bedroom, Todd saw her eyes look over the clothes that he has laid out for her on the bed that she shared with her husband. Summer then turned back to Todd and he could see a pleading look on her face to which he said, "Slut, you can take the cock out of your mouth. But, you must insert it back into that wet cunt of yours."

As Summer pulled the cock from her mouth, she slowly tried to ease the stress on her jaws from being open to such width as a result of the cock's size. She slowly lowered the cock head to the entrance to her cunt and began pushing it inside her. Summer was surprised by how easily the cock slipped all the way into her cunt right up to the artificial sized balls.

Once the cock was fully inserted into her waiting cunt, she heard her master say, "Slut, sit on the floor while I talk to you."

As Summer first knelt then sat on the floor, she could feel the enormous cock being shoved further inside her. The cock was hitting places that had never been touched before by James' cock, which was not small in size either. As she became comfortable with the pressure from the cock, Summer began to rock back and forth, which caused the little nubs at the base of the black dildo to rub intensely against her already enlarged clit. As she continued to rock on the cock, Summer was mesmerized as she watched Todd's young cock slowly begin to harden.

Summer watched intently as Todd began to stroke his eight inch long cock and she remembered how it felt in her mouth just yesterday afternoon. Then Todd said, "Slut, open your mouth as I want to give you a good morning taste of my cum."

With that, Todd moved directly over Summer as she sat on the floor. Her rocking increased as the stimulation from the depth of the black dildo, the nubs on the base and the erotic way that Todd was stroking his cock right before her was more than she could handle.

Suddenly, Todd reached down and grabbed Summer by the hair on the top of her head and raised her so that his cock was even with her mouth. Todd then told her, "Slut, keep fucking that black cock into your pussy, grab my cock and stroke it for me."

As Summer rested on her knees while facing Todd's cock, she grabbed the head and began to stroke it. She could see pre-cum forming on the slit of his cock and she moved her mouth closer to the cock in anticipation of Todd's pending orgasm. As she was stroking Todd's cock, she continued to pump her black dildo roughly in and out of her pussy. All of this action was bringing her to the edge of orgasm when Todd grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth over his cock just as it erupted. His ejaculation caused an immediate eruption deep inside her pussy as she continued to suck all of Todd's juices with only a light bit slipping out the edges of her mouth.

As her orgasm subsided, she looked up to see that Todd's face gave her the impression that he was not pleased. "Slut, who told you that you could cum," Todd said in anger.

She tried to take her mouth off of Todd's cock, but he would not allow it. He continued in on her, "Slut, you are the stupidest woman I have ever dealt with. Why can't you remember that you cannot to do anything unless I give you permission?"

Todd pulled his cock from Summer's mouth and stepped back from you. "Slut, get up and lie across your bed. Keep that cock buried in your pussy."

As Summer raised herself from the floor, it took some effort to keep the cock buried inside her. As she felt the coolness of her Egyptian cotton sheets against her breasts, she felt Todd's hands spreading her ass cheeks. Without so much as a warning, Todd grabbed the base of the black dildo and began to furiously pump it in and out of Summer's already well fucked cunt.

"Slut, I want you to reach back with your hands and spread your ass cheeks for me," Todd said as he continued to roughly fuck her cunt.

As Summer's hands snaked out from under her body and reached back to spread her ass cheeks, she felt Todd's saliva hitting her anal entrance. Just then she felt the cock being pulled from her cunt and the head positioned at the entrance to her forbidden passageway.

Summer screamed, "No Master T. It is too big for me there as it will split me in half."

Todd paid no attention to her and just continued to push the cock past Summer's sphincter muscles. With a slight pop, the head made its way inside her and was followed by almost one half of the length of the cock when Summer heard Todd say, "Slut, you will learn that every time that you disobey me, some form of punishment will be dealt to you."

As Todd pushed the cock deeper into Summer, her eyes began to moisten and the pain was most too much for her when she heard her Master say, "Slut, take the cock and fuck your ass. You had better be enthusiastic about it too!"

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers