Summer's Blackmail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers

Lisa continued to pull and twist Summer's pierced nipples, but at a more compassionate level meant only to further stimulate. She was amazed that Summer was not writing in pain from her fingers constant pressure on the piercings.

Steve meanwhile had escalated his manipulations of Summer's pussy. He was still working his tongue and lips on Summer's clit as well as fucking his fingers into and out of her pussy. But, his free hand had now made its way to the crack of Summer's ass and had found her puckered asshole. The combination of his saliva and Summer's own pussy juice had lubricated the area quite nicely and Steve had no problem inserting first his index finger and then his middle finger.

Summer's body could no longer hold back the waves of orgasm as it succumbed to the stimulations being dealt upon her by her mistress and her husband. Also the fact that they were both long time friends of hers and her husband James only made the shame of submission that much more stimulating. Summer could not believe that her body was betraying her in this manner. Summer exploded in orgasm, but her orgasmic scream was muffled by Lisa's pussy as it was grinding against her lips and tongue.

As Summer's body relaxed just a little from her orgasm, she heard Lisa say, "Slut, stick your tongue inside my pussy. Fuck me with your tongue."

Summer forced her tongue as deeply as she could into her mistress' pussy. Without warning, Summer felt the bulbous head of Steve's nine inch cock begin to inch its way into her soaked pussy. Steve had no trouble completely forcing his cock all the way into Summer's hungry pussy. He could feel the muscles of Summer's pussy pull and try to grasp his cock.

Summer felt Lisa begin to rock back and forth against her face. Summer's tongue was fully inserted into Lisa's pussy and she could feel Lisa's clit rub against her nose with every thrust. Summer felt Steve spread her legs wide and up towards Lisa. She heard Steve tell Lisa to grab summer's legs and pull them forward as he wanted to get his cock even deeper into her pussy.

As Lisa pulled Summer's legs forward, she also forced them outward to give Steve even more room to fuck his cock into Summer's already stretched pussy. Then Lisa dropped Summer's legs and told Steve to hang on for a minute. Summer felt Lisa rise up off of her and step off of the table. Then in a brief moment, Summer could see Lisa spreading peanut butter on her ass and inside her pussy. As she climbed back up on the table and turned to face her husband Steve, Lisa instructed Summer to make sure that she cleaned her ass and pussy of all of the peanut butter and to make sure that her tongue paid particular attention to her clit.

As Lisa settled into a rhythm with Summer's tongue, she reached down, grabbed Summer's legs and brought them up to her chest. In this position, Steve would now have a direct line to Summer's pussy, but without any prodding, Steve also had a direct line to Summer's waiting, stretched and lubricated anal passage.

With a quick nod, Lisa indicated to Steve that it was time for him to take Summer's ass. As he pulled his cock from Summer's cunt, Lisa felt her mouthing, please do not take it out while still continuing to suck her pussy. But, Summer was not aware of Lisa's plan to have her ass stretched by Steve's now well lubricated cock with her pussy juices.

Lisa began spreading Summer's legs further and further. Steve lowered his head to once again assault Summer's pussy and allowed even more of his saliva to trickle down towards her asshole. Summer began to buck against Steve's oral manipulations and came once again.

Just as Summer was beginning to calm down from her second orgasm, she felt Lisa begin to moan and heard her scream, "Slut, suck my clit now so I can cum!"

Summer wanting to please her mistress and to prove her submissive slide her face forward so that her lips found Lisa's clit and she began so suck in earnest. This position put Summer's nose direct on Lisa's asshole on which Lisa began to grind. As if on cue, Lisa's body erupted in orgasm just as the head of Steve's cock rested on the opening to Summer's anal passageway.

As Steve began to push his cock past Summer's sphincter muscles, he felt her legs begin to be forced even further apart. He looked down to see that Lisa was no longer holding Summer's legs as she was doing it herself.

Once Lisa recovered from her orgasm, she got down off of the table and laid her head next to Summer's. She began whispering into Summer's ears telling her what a slut she was and that she was going to enjoy taking her to Steve's company party the next time. Lisa continued telling Summer how she would be used by the guests and how they might even let all the woman fuck her with strap-ons. It was then that Steve fully buried his cock into Summer's ass. She felt his balls begin to slap against her ass checks each time he fully buried his cock.

Lisa began to lightly tug on the piercings in each of Summer's nipples until Summer begged for her to stop. Lisa told Summer that this time she would be more compassionate with her nipples because she knew that they still hurt. Lisa let go of the poor teacher's nipples and ran her fingers down her stomach until they found Summer's pussy lips. Lisa spread the lips with her fingers and then using the middle finger of each hand began to stimulate Summer's clit with one and inserted the other. Lisa's finger began to fuck Summer's pussy in rhythm with Steve's strokes into her ass. While this was going on, Summer reached around Lisa and began rubbing her fingers against Lisa's own pussy.

Lisa pulled away and said, "Slut, if you want to rub a pussy then rub yours. But, this time, you are not allowed to cum unless you ask my permission. Do not cum or the consequences will be bad."

Steve then heard Lisa tell him, "Steve, fuck her hard and fast."

Immediately Steve picked up his pace as he looked down to watch Summer rubbing her clit with one hand and using two fingers of her second hand to fuck in and out of her pussy. He grabbed Summer's legs, pressed them together and then forced them back towards her chest. As Summer's knees pressed against her breasts, Steve drove his cock down deep inside Summer. This sudden thrust coupled with her legs pressing against her chest and fingers on her pussy caused Summer to erupt in orgasm, which was exactly what Lisa was hoping would happen.

Steve continued to drive his cock in and out of Summer's ass. As he approached orgasm, Lisa instructed him to pull his cock out of Summer's ass and force it down the slut's throat. Steve pulled out of Summer's ass and he assisted Lisa in turning Summer over onto her stomach. Lisa made sure that Summer's head was placed so that her head was not supported by the table. Steve came around and stood in front of Summer. He began to try and force his cock into Summer's mouth, but she made the mistake of telling him no and that she would not suck his cock after he had used it in her ass.

About that time, Summer felt a sudden sharp pain across her ass. She heard Lisa say to Steve, "Grab her arms and pull them straight out. We are going to teach this bitch a lesson in obedience."

As Steve stretched Summer's arms straight out above her head, he watched as Lisa took one foot and then the other and tied them to the legs of the rectangular kitchen table. Steve looked and noticed that Lisa had used two pairs of pantyhose to secure Summer's legs.

Lisa, after being satisfied that Summer was properly secured to the table, leaned in to whisper in her ears, "Slut, I told you not to cum. I told you that you would be punished if you came without first asking permission."

Lisa continued, "Steve, hold on tight to her wrists. I am going to take this yard stick and teach this pitiful English teacher a lesson in obedience."

Summer suddenly realized what was about to happen cried, "Lisa, please stop what you are doing. Why are you doing this to me? I thought we were good friends."

To which Lisa quickly replied, "Too late Slut. You have disobeyed me for the last time. You will remember this lesson next time when you are told to do something. And, I am not just your friend anymore. I am your MISTRESS."

With that, Lisa let a terrible blow land across Summer's exposed ass cheeks. Lisa's aim was spot on as the line formed by the yard stick was straight across both of her friend's soft mounds. After ten strokes, Lisa observed that she had almost covered both checks and whelps were beginning to form on each. Lisa remembered that Summer did have to teach tomorrow and she did not want to interrupt what valuable lessons her Master T had in store for her, but she was not through punishing Summer to put her in her place.

Lisa then asked Summer, "Slut, do you understand what your place is now?"

Summer quickly replied, "Yes Mistress."

"Then, are you going to suck Steve's cock as I demanded," was Lisa's next question.

To which Summer simply said, "Yes Mistress."

Lisa then said, "Alright Steve, stick your messy cock into the slut's mouth. I want it clean before we head out to the party."

Steve released Summer's arms and grabbed her head. As his cock approached her lips, Lisa thought that she was not as enthusiastic as she should be so she gave another blow to Summer's ass cheeks. As Summer screamed "NO" Steve slid his still erect cock into her mouth. Just for good measure, Lisa struck two more blows across the top of Summer's ass cheeks, just above where any panties would come to.

Summer felt Steve's cock as he forced it into her mouth. She tasted the insides of her anal passage and almost gagged more from the thought of where the cock had been rather than from the taste. As she got into a rhythm with Steve's face fuck, she suddenly felt something cold against her ass cheeks. She heard Lisa say, "Slut, I am applying a cold bottle to your ass to help with the swelling."

What Summer did not know was that Lisa's plan was to first use the cold exterior of the bottle of Corona to offer some form of pain relief for the beating she had applied to Summer's ass. But, the real purpose of the bottle was to insert it in Summer's ass to give her a beer enema.

As Steve held Summer's head between his strong hands, Lisa moved between Summer's still tied legs. She plied open the ass checks of the teacher, found the opening of her ass still spread from Steve's cock and slowly inserted the mouth of the Corona. She felt Summer strain to move away from the cold glass bottle, but the panty hose bindings held her in place.

With almost no effort, Lisa was able to fully insert the full length of the bottle neck of the beer bottle. Lisa tilted the bottle upwards so that the cold liquid would flow easily into her friend's anal passage.

Summer felt the cold liquid being emptied into her bowels, which caused her stomach to begin to cramp. She felt Steve's cock getting harder to the point where it was almost impossible for her to stretch her lips any further. With one final thrust, Steve was able to shove the full length of his cock into Summer's mouth and down her throat. It was then that he emptied his full load of cum down the throat of his best friend's wife.

As Steve finished dumping the last bits of his cum down Summer's throat, Lisa was intent on forcing another orgasm upon her poor friend. Lisa kept up the pressure of the Corona bottle in the poor teacher's ass. With each forced thrust of the bottle into her ass, Summer felt the cold liquid squirting around the bottle's neck, down over her pussy and onto her kitchen table.

Summer felt her bowels begin to try and force the cold liquid out of her body. She tightened all of her abdominal muscles in an effort to keep the liquid inside. Finally, she had to expel the liquid, so she pleaded with Lisa, "Mistress, I have to go to the bathroom. The bottle and beer are killing my insides. Please Mistress."

"Of course you can slut. I do not want you to mess up your kitchen," replied a compassionate Lisa.

As Summer got up off of the table, she had to place her hand over her anus for fear that the liquid would come flowing out before she reached her half bath just off of the kitchen. Summer then heard Lisa, "Where do you think you are going slut?"

"Mistress, I am going the bathroom right next to the kitchen," Summer quickly replied.

Lisa grabbed Summer by the arm, brought her face up to hers where they were almost nose to nose and said, "Slut, because you were such a bitch and did not immediately obey my commands, you are not going to be allowed to use the bathroom. As you are a like a bitch dog, you are going to have to find a nice spot in your back yard."

With that, Steve opened the sliding glass door to the patio and Lisa quickly shoved Summer out the door. Just as quickly, Steve slammed the door closed, locked it and then turned back to his wife. Lisa had a sneer on her face and Steve knew that Summer was indeed in trouble. He excused himself and went to the bathroom to clean up.

Outside, Summer was prancing around trying to find a way to gracefully expel the liquid in her bowels without Sam Johnson seeing her. There really was no place in her back yard that was completely out of his view. With her stomach cramping even worse and with a little seepage beginning, Summer, disgusted with herself, knelt down beside one of the overgrown azaleas in the back yard which provided her with the most protection from being seen by her neighbor.

Once she was satisfied that her bowels had been emptied, she sought and found her garden hose. She did not want to have a reminder of her fate so close to the house. As she began spraying the ground where she had been forced to expel the contents of her bowel, she felt Lisa's presence behind her.

Lisa then grabbed the garden hose and said, "Here slut, let me help you clean-up. Lay across the patio table there and I will give you a quick wash."

Summer turned towards Lisa and begged, "Lisa, please do not do this to me here. Sam Johnson will be able to see anything and everything that you do to me there."

Angrily, Lisa replied, "Slut, if you ever call me by my name again, I will make sure that everyone in your neighborhood knows what a slut you are and that you are fucking one of your high school students. Now lay across that table RIGHT NOW!"

Summer knew that she had no choice. She could not afford for the neighbors to find out about her submissiveness nor could she afford for them to find out that she was a slave to one of her high school students.

As she lay across the table, she was hopeful that Lisa would be kind to her and stand behind her in such a way as to help shield her from Sam's view should he be on his deck. Summer positioned herself in such a way as to provide the least possible visible position for Sam to be able to see whatever Lisa was about to do to her. Her biggest fear and most scary scenario was that Sam had seen everything that had happened and that he would be her next tormentor.

"Use your hands and spread your ass cheeks slut. I am going to give you a quick garden hose rinse and then be on my way," said Summer's new Mistress.

The patio table was round and the only portion of Summer's body that could rest on the table was her upper torso. Her nipples were pressed against the hard wood table while her legs were spread wide so that she could bend over and lay across the table. As Summer reached behind to grab her ass cheeks, she began thinking about how she had gotten herself into all this trouble for something as innocent as sending a picture over the internet on Thursday. Here it was only Sunday afternoon and she had been made a slave to a high school student, taken by her best friend in a restaurant bathroom, spanked with a hairbrush by a waitress, had her nipples and pussy lips pierced, forced to take Marco's cock, purchased all new lingerie and clothes. Now she was being given a douche by her best friend with a water hose in her own back yard. "Oh Summer what have you done to yourself", she quietly said to herself.

"That's right slut, spread those cheeks and let me see those piercings," Lisa continued with her verbal assault.

"You know that you are nothing more than a slut that needs to be degraded, enjoys being used and needs more cock. Isn't that right slut," Lisa quickly asked.

Summer did not immediately respond because the cold water from the garden hose was flowing into her pussy. The water did bring some relief, but the sheer act of submitting to the treatment was having an effect on her body. Lisa's continued verbal assault, the humiliation of being forced to lay across the patio table, spreading her ass cheeks for Lisa and feeling the table as it rubbed her nipples was bringing Summer closer to another orgasm. "What is wrong with me," she said to herself.

"Tell me slut, what do you need," Lisa screamed.

"Mistress I need to serve and please you," replied the poor English teacher, friend and degraded wife.

Lisa then turned the garden hose's sprayer to a jet stream and began to clean Summer's asshole and crack. Then she moved the stream downwards toward Summer's pussy lips and into her pussy. After a few minutes, Lisa aimed the jet spray at Summer's clit. When she could not hit it directly, she told Summer to turn over onto her back and spread her cunt lips.

Because of the size of the table, only Summer's back would fit on the table. To lie comfortably across it, Summer had to spread her legs to balance herself with her hanging off the other side. Of course this was exactly what Lisa wanted because she could now direct the jet spray for the hose straight at Summer's clit.

"Spread those cunt lips Slut. I want to be able to see that erect clit of yours," Lisa said to her poor English teacher friend.

Once Summer had spread her cunt lips to the satisfaction of Lisa, she felt the jet spray from the garden hose directed onto her clit. She jumped at the intensity, but did not make a move off of the table. Lisa was looking directly at Summer's clit to make sure her aim was spot on. What Lisa did not know at the time was that over her shoulder, Sam Johnson was taking in the whole scene. In his wildest imagination and fantasies about Summer, he could have never envisioned such a sight.

As Sam continued to watch, he saw Lisa circle around Summer and place her pussy right on his neighbor's mouth. He could see that the stream of water was pointed directly at Summer's cunt and he saw Summer's tongue begin to flick Lisa's pussy. It wasn't too long before Lisa saw Summer writhing in the throes of another orgasm. Watching her cum and feeling Summer's tongue on her clit was bringing Lisa closer to an orgasm herself. Just then, Lisa felt hands on her breasts as Steve had rejoined her on the patio. That was all she needed as she ground her pussy down onto Summer's mouth and tongue. It was over in seconds, but just as large an explosion as her first one.

"Now slut, I want you to continue to lie on the table that way, except I want you to spread your legs further apart," Summer hear her mistress say.

"Steve, go and get another Corona and bring the Patron back with you," Lisa said to her husband.

When Steve returned, Lisa said to him, "Put the bottle in the slut's cunt and make sure that it is buried all the way in."

As Steve knelt between her legs, Summer felt the cold bottle begin to slide into her now over stimulated pussy. As Steve continued to push the bottle into her cunt, Summer could feel its cold contents begin to flow into her pussy. Summer then felt Lisa forcing her mouth open and she could taste the tequila as it was poured into her mouth. Summer tried to close her mouth, but Lisa quickly slapped her across the face. Summer immediately opened her mouth. The tequila was burning her mouth and throat, but she dare not close her mouth.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers