Summer's Blackmail Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Todd did not say anything as he started to ram his cock into his slut's ass and he could feel his orgasm approaching. As Todd slammed the full length of his eight inch cock into his slut's ass, he said, "You can cum now slut!"

Summer erupted in orgasm and her moans became louder and louder. She did not even wonder if the door to her classroom was closed or not as she had to cum.

As soon as Summer finished cumming, Todd turned the vibrating egg off and pulled his cock out of his slut's ass. He walked back around to the front of the desk and forced his cock back into his slut's mouth. Summer could taste the juices from her ass on Todd's cock and the thought almost made her vomit, but she opened her mouth willingly as she did not want to be punished further. Summer began thinking about the ticking clock that was drawing her next class closer to arrival. She could only imagine what the scene would look like to anyone who came in and how her life as a teacher would suddenly end.

Summer began sucking Todd's cock in earnest hoping to make him cum so that she could get ready for her class. Summer could feel Todd's cock getting harder and just as he was beginning to cum, he suddenly pulled out of his slut's mouth and shot his cum onto her face and neck. He could see cum on her lips, chin and how it ran down her neck. He quickly pulled the camera out of the front pocket of his shirt and caught the details of Summer's humiliation. Perfect he thought.

As Todd put his cock away, Summer began rising off of the desk, when she heard Todd's voice, "Slut you are not allowed to wipe the cum from your neck or desk. You can lick the cum from your lips and mouth, but I want my cum stains on your neck as my mark of ownership of my slut. I will see you at sixth period. And with that he unlocked Summer's door and walked out of the classroom.

Summer hurriedly licked her lips and the area around her mouth. She used her fingers to make sure that there was no residual cum on her face and then pulled her skirt down, tucked her blouse back into her skirt and sat at her desk. The bell signaling fourth period rang and Summer heard the halls erupt into teenage banter as the students began changing classrooms. As her class room began to fill, she wondered to herself, "Oh God, what does Todd have planned for me in sixth period?"

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers