Summer's Blackmail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers

But the most degrading thing that Todd had forced on her was the nipple and pussy lip piercings administered in the salon by Marcos. She looked down and she saw her nipples fully erect and pushing against the thin material of her blouse. Summer also thought about the yellow thong covering her pussy and the tops of hose held up by the garter belt that she had been forced to wear to school today. "How could I possibly get myself into this situation," Summer quietly said to herself. Summer continued to herself, "I will not allow him to blackmail me any longer."

Summer got out her car, collected her purse with the rear clasp strap of her yellow bra still hanging out as it had been in the McDonalds, her teacher bag that contained her student's essays and her lunch box. As Summer approached the door to her home, she heard nothing. "Great, I am alone and I can deal with Todd tomorrow," she thought to herself.

Summer opened the door that led from the garage into the kitchen, walked over to her home work desk, set down her school bag, purse and lunch box. She had the sudden urge to go to the bathroom and remembered the large coke that Todd had told her to drink on the way home. Summer had a rather small bladder and when she needed to pee, she had only a little bit of time to delay.

As Summer turned from her desk, she saw it. One of her bar stools was sitting in the middle of her kitchen, close to the marble topped island and there was a note on top of the stool. Summer's stomach immediately turned into knots. "Oh my god, he has been in my house," Summer mumbled. Summer had to catch herself against the counter as her head began to swim and the knots in her stomach turned to a herd of buffalo. Sweat immediately beaded up on her forehead as she gathered herself to walk to the stool and pick up the note.

As Summer opened the folded piece of paper, all of her fortitude to stand up to Todd went away. There at the top of the note was a picture of Summer standing in only her black heels in the hallway of the salon showing off her new spray tan with the very small line of the tanning thong showing. The picture showed her standing at the end of the corridor, hands behind her head and with her fingers interlocked. The picture showed her hard pierced nipples, her spread pussy lips and the lip ring piercings. Summer was beaten down again. There was no end to what Todd was going to make her do to please him and there was nothing that she could do about it, especially with all of the pictures that had been taken of her since last Thursday. "Can it be only five days since she fell under Todd's power," Summer thought to herself.

Summer then read the note written below the picture:

Slut, you are too late for me to wait around on you. I left your house to go and run errands. While I am away, you will comply with the contents of this note and be ready for the punishment that you have earned with your tardiness and disrespectful attitude towards your Master. You have a decision to make right now, Are you going to do as you are told when you are told, or do you want me to just send out the picture album I have of you to everyone in your home email system (yes I copied all of your home files)? I will then as promised attach the album to the school website for all to see. And then, I will send the album to your husband James in Asia. I am sure he will find the pictures of you and Lisa quite interesting as well as your sexual escapades with a high student.

Slut, you can expect me back at any moment. So, here is what you will do to prove your submission to me as you Master. Non-compliance with any of the instructions below will result in punishment that you will never be able to forget.

Slut, you are to strip down to your garter belt and hose, leaving on your heels,

Slut, you are to go to the refrigerator and take out the two shot glasses. You are to chug each one,

Slut, you are to insert the black vibrating egg back into your pussy. You will find the remote control in drawer of the island. Turn the egg on to level 3 of the 10 levels.

Slut, you will go to the freezer and you will find a pink butt plug. You can use virgin olive oil to lubricate the plug and your ass. Make sure to insert the butt plug immediately.

Slut, once the vibrating egg is inserted and turned on and the butt plug is inserted, you are to bend over the bar stool so that you are able to hand cuff your hands to the bar stool with the hand cuffs you will see hanging from the bottom rung of the stool. Of course, once you have secured your hands to the bar stool, you are to wait patiently for my return. I may be back momentarily or I may be hours. You will not know. But however long it takes, you better be bending over that bar stool, hands cuffed, egg vibrating, butt plug inserted and your mind clear as to your submission.

Master T

Summer's hands dropped the note and picture and she brought them up to her face as she began to weep uncontrollably. Summer's whole body shook with the rising emotion of understanding her situation and realizing that in truth, she had a need to submit as she was overcome with the desire to please. Summer noticed that her pussy was wet and that her nipples were getting harder if that was possible.

Summer got control of her emotions and stopped crying. She wiped the tears from her eyes and cheeks. She went to the refrigerator and quickly downed one of the tequila shots. Summer then unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall from her shoulders onto the floor. She then reached behind and unzipped the black skirt and it quickly joined her blouse on the floor. Next was the thong and as she pulled it from her hips and down her legs. Summer could see moisture clinging to the crotch of the thong extending up to her pussy. The thong now joined her blouse and skirt on the floor.

Summer went to the freezer and found the pink butt plug. It was about the size of a man's middle finger she guessed. It was definitely smaller than the corona bottle that Lisa had shoved up her ass and it had a slight curve to it. The plug was soft and pliable, but it of course was ice cold.

Summer went to the cabinet that contained her spices and pulled out the large bottle of virgin olive oil. She opened the bottle and poured the silky contents onto the top of the butt plug. Summer used her middle finger to spread the oil evenly over the length of the butt plug, which she guessed was at least six inches. Next, she took of the oil and spread it around her anus. As she did this, Summer noticed slight stubble of hair as it had re-grown around her ass hole and she remembered the past Saturday when Marcos shaved her pussy and ass for the first time in her life. Then she suddenly realized that she had not shaven her pussy or ass in accordance with Todd's previous instructions so she knew she would be in trouble for that also.

Summer bent over slightly and moved the head of the ice cold pink butt plug to the entrance to her ass. She pushed slightly and the head of the plug slipped inside, but the bulging middle section of the plug was a little more difficult to slide in. However, once the bulging section was inserted, the rest of the plug slipped easily into her dark canal and the tapered end leading up to the base fit snugly between her ass cheeks. Summer felt the fullness in her ass and was pleased that the butt plug did not slip out when she once again stood up.

Summer walked back to the refrigerator and downed the second tequila shot and this time the liquid burned her throat in a soothing kind of way, maybe settling her nerves just a little. Summer realizing that her situation was only going to get worse if she was not bent over the bar stool before Master T's return, slipped the black egg out of her purse and found the remote control in the drawer of the island. Summer sat down on the edge of the bar stool, taking the egg in her right hand and the remote in her left, she felt the vibrator begin to move gently in her hand as she changed the settings from one to three. As she lowered her right hand to her pussy, the edge of the egg touched her clit, which made her body shiver.

Summer thought, "What the fuck!" Summer pressed the vibrating black egg hard against her clit and in moments she received the pleasure of an orgasm that released some of the pent up frustrations from the day going back to the cavity search conducted by the two police officers and back to school where she was ogled by all of the boys that saw her today.

Once she calmed down, Summer inserted the egg still vibrating at the third level into her pussy and she was impressed by how easily it slipped inside. Next she turned around, bent over the padded stool and found the hand cuffs. She clicked the cold steel of the cuff around her left wrist and then with some effort she was able to cuff her right wrist.

"Now what happens," Summer wondered to herself.

Her position was quite vulnerable as her stomach was pressed tightly against the seat of the bar stool, her breasts hung down without support and her legs were bent slightly as well as being forced apart by the position of her body being held down the her hands cuffed to the bottom rung of the bar stool. Summer's body was feeling the effects of the vibrating egg rubbing against the butt plug buried deep into her bowels. Suddenly, Summer felt the familiar pangs of the need to urinate. She remembered downing that very large coke that she purchased at McDonalds and the two shots of tequila. "What a dumbass I am for not peeing before securing myself to this stool," Summer said out loud.

Summer's ears detected sounds in her house that began to unnerve her. Maybe she was being paranoid because of the vulnerable position she was in and the heightened dread / anticipation of Master T's arrival as well as her inevitable punishment. But no matter, she had hardened herself to understand that she had no choice but to submit to Master T. He had too many pictures of her and she had been in too many compromising situations since last Thursday that made her understand that the sheer act of submission was a turn on to her.

Summer's legs and arms began to ache as she was stretched and pulled taunt by her bindings as well as the height of the bar stool. She was becoming more aroused by the minute as the vibrating egg, buried deep inside her pussy continued its stimulation and its vibration against the butt plug was making her feel sensations that she had never felt before.

All the while Todd had been watching Summer doing all the things he had demanded of her via his iPad. He had been able to place remote cameras throughout Summer's home in discrete places that could only be found if someone was very diligent in their search. But, given Summer's predicament, Todd was not concerned with her ever searching for his devices. He quickly panned the other rooms to make sure that all the cameras were working. He noticed that the lighting in the bedroom had to be on for a clearer picture, but that is something he will demand of Summer. The closet camera was the most interesting as it gave him a view of her clothes and shoes so that he could monitor, maybe even direct Summer in the selection of her clothes each day.

Todd waited exactly 65 minutes before heading down into the kitchen. That was exactly how long she had made him wait and the eventual punishment would be based on that timing. But first he had to extract the confession from the lips of his English teacher slut. He was becoming more aware of the hold he had over her and his imagination about the things he wanted to do to her and make her do were filling up his mind.

As he padded softly on his bare feet into the kitchen, he came upon Summer from behind so that she did not know that he was there. He pointed his video camera at Summer's ass and he could see through the view finder the base of the pink butt plug as well as the remote controlled eggs' receiver cord. Summer's legs were bent slightly and were spread apart because she had her nylon covered knees pressed against the stool legs for support. Todd could see the piercings in each of Summer's pussy lips that were engorged and protruding due to the stimulation she was receiving. Todd moved around Summer to be able to record the fact that she was bound by the hand cuffs to the base of the bar stool.

Summer heard Master T as he came into the kitchen, but she dared not speak unless spoken too first. She understood that from previous conversations with him and she knew that she was on very thin ice at this moment and in her position on the stool, she did not want to make him angrier than he already was. She heard him breathing and could only imagine what his thoughts were at this moment. But, the electricity caused by the vulnerable position she was in as well as the impact that the butt plug and vibrating egg were having on her made Summer begin to squirm as Master T walked around her.

Finally, she could see Master T out of the corner of her eye and she saw the video camera in his hands pointed directly at her. She had been photographed enough recently where she was no longer protesting it. Then Summer heard him speak, "Slut, do you know how much trouble you are in for your tardiness and disrespect towards your Master?"

"Yes your slut understands Master T," was Summer's contrite reply.

Todd walked around to the kitchen island and set the camera on the top pointed directly at Summer. The view finder saw the top of her head, but he knew that that would change in a matter of minutes. Todd instructed Summer to raise her head up so that he could see her face. When she did, he noticed the remnants of tear streaks down her face. He did not think that the recording would be as effective if there was evidence of her crying. Todd went to the sink, ran the water until it was warm and he grabbed several paper towels wetting them under the steady stream from the faucet.

Todd walked over to Summer, jerked her head up by her hair and emotionlessly wiped the mascara tear streaks from her cheeks. When he was satisfied, Todd told Summer once again to raise her head up and look directly into the camera. As Summer's head rose once again, Todd was satisfied that the tear streaks were gone and that Summer was indeed doing as she was instructed. Todd paused the recording and then spoke to Summer, "Slut, you are to look directly into this camera and you are to tell the whole world who you are, what you do for a living, what you are and how you will please your Master T."

So that she knew he was serious, he walked over to the doorway out of Summer's site line and retrieved the ping pong paddle that he brought from home. He walked to Summer and rubbed the paddle over both of her ass cheeks. He told her that this was the first portion of her punishment and that the night would be very long if she continued to resist the fact that she was his and there was nothing that she could do about it.

Without warning, Todd gave Summer a series of five whacks on each of her ass cheeks. Each whack led to a scream from her, but no protest for him to stop. Almost immediately, the checkerboard pattern of the paddle could be seen on Summer's ass. Tears were running down her face, but she did not beg for Todd to stop nor did she cry out so that anyone walking by might hear her scream. Todd rubbed the rising whelps on each ass cheek to help soothe the pain, but he knew that there was more pain to dish out to ensure full compliance from his English teacher slut!

Then Todd began with Summer's indoctrination speech, "Now slut, you will directly into the camera and say exactly what I told you to say. You will not whimper, cry or plead in any way. I want whoever may view this video to plainly see that you voluntarily made the declaration and that you honestly believe what you are saying."

With that, Summer raised her head up and Todd was able to wipe away the tears from the spanking. Once he was satisfied, he reached for the camera, pushed the record button and nodded to Summer to begin.

Summer then started reciting what she had been told to say, "My name is Summer Wayne. I teach Senior English at a local high school. I am a total submissive slut to Master T, whom I serve to please his every demand. I love to please him and no matter where I am, no matter what time of the day, I do exactly as he says when he says it. I am Master T's slut Summer."

"Very good my slut," Todd said bringing a slight smile to Summer's face knowing that she had pleased her Master, but also not causing him to punish her further. At least she hoped so.

Todd then went about telling Summer that her punishment was going to be in stages tonight. The first phase will be a paddle stroke for every minute that she was late. The second phase would be nipple torture because she had forgotten to shave her pussy and ass crack. The third phase would be for her to follow a set of rules made specifically to reinforce her submissiveness to her Master and to anyone that might come in contact with her at any time.

Before he began the first phase of Summer's punishment, Todd wanted to make sure that she was just a little bit tipsy. He knew that she had taken the two shots of tequila that he had placed in the refrigerator. But, to increase the probability that she would not be to inhibited, Todd went to the bar and took out an ice cold Corona from the wet bar refrigerator. Todd took too long drinks from the bottle and then poured two shots of tequila into the bottle. Next Todd took an already sliced lime and rubbed it around the mouth of the bottle. Todd then poured salt around the rim of the bottle so that the full effects of the tequila and beer would be enhanced.

Todd, then walked back to the kitchen and admiringly looked at his English teacher still bound to the bar stool and her ass a bright red. He was amazed that he had been so fortunate to have been on the site and found her. He was also amazed that in just five short days, he had been able to force his teacher into full submission and could not believe how quickly she had taken to being a slut. His prior conquests had been a couple of cheerleaders and some nerdy girls who did not offer much of a challenge. But, Ms. Wayne was a true catch as he would be able to dominate her both at home and at school. He imagined all the possibilities and knew that the remainder of his senior year was going to be so much fun.

Todd walked around to Summer's head and asked her if she was thirsty. Summer replied, "Yes Master T, but to be honest, I have the need to relieve myself after having drunk the whole large coke from McDonalds. May I please go to the bathroom?"

Todd replied, "In a few minutes slut. But, first I want you to drink from this cold bottle of Corona. It will help quench your thirst and prepare you for the first phase of your punishment."

Summer raised her head up and in order to drink from the bottle, she had to turn her head a little to the left. Todd held the bottle and let the cold combined liquid flow from the bottle into Summer's mouth. After a couple of swallows, it was impossible to hold the bottle in such a manner so that Summer could drink from it. But, Todd had thought of that and produced a straw. He put the straw into the bottle and ordered Summer to drink the remaining contents without stopping. Todd knew that the combination of the first two shots combined with the tequila beer mixture would have almost immediate effects.

"Master T, please unlock my cuffs and let me go to the bathroom. I need to go so badly," begged Summer.

"Slut, I have told you that I will let you up when I think it is time for you to get up. And, from now on, you are to tell me exactly what you need to do, not use the word relieve," Todd replied.

Rather than use a word that she does not even use around her husband, Summer kept her mouth shut and tried to not think about the growing pain in her bladder. But, laying across the bar stool with the vibrating egg rubbing against the butt plug was causing her a great deal of discomfort in addition to the sexual stimulation in her pussy. Summer could feel her juices running out of her pussy and over her clit. She was pushing her pelvic bone down towards the stool, but it was not offering enough pressure to help her reach an orgasm that she so needed at this point. Summer could not believe she was turned on in such a way.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,839 Followers