Summer's Blackmail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers

Todd held the bottle with the straw up to Summer's mouth and like she had been instructed, she began to suck the cold liquid through the straw. It took concentration on her part to be able to swallow the beer in this position. And, Summer noticed that the beer tasted a little bit different, but did not think too much about that as she was fighting off the intense need to pee.

Once Summer had finished sucking the last drop of the beer/tequila a mixture, Todd took the bottle and straw away. Todd wanted to give the liquid a few minutes to get fully into Summer's system because he knew that her bladder was becoming very painful and he wanted to exert more pressure on Summer for fully submissive behavior.

Todd took two strands of the nylon rope he had brought with him and tied each of his sluts ankles to the bar stool legs. Now, with Summer bent over the bar stool, hands bound to the bottom rung by the steel handcuffs and ankles tied to the bar stool legs, Todd had Summer completely helpless and totally under his command.

Todd stripped off his clothes and folded them neatly onto the kitchen table. He casually walked to the refrigerator and took out a can of coke and took several long gulps of his favorite drink. Todd then stood in front of Summer and began to stroke his semi-erect cock to full attention. He grabbed Summer's hair pulling her head up so that her mouth was level with his eight inch now fully erect cock. He placed the head of his cock up to Summer's lips and her mouth opened automatically. Todd began to slowly and rhythmically fuck Summer's mouth. With each thrust into Summer's mouth, Todd was able to push the head of his cock deeper into her throat. On his last thrust, he was almost able to bury his cock up to his pubic hair, but he felt Summer's gag reflexes and he pulled back.

When Todd's cock was pulled from her mouth, a large glob of saliva trailed off of the head of the cock from her lips. Summer gasped for air because that last thrust had almost made her vomit and she knew that would not have been a very wise thing to do. Summer felt like her bladder was almost overflowing. She was making every effort to squeeze her legs and pussy together to keep from urinating all over the kitchen floor. The pressure of the vibrating egg and the butt plug was making her situation unbearable. Summer again pleaded with Todd, "Master T, please release me from the bar tool. I have to go to the bathroom so badly and I am afraid that I will do it right here on the kitchen floor."

"Slut, I have told you to use the appropriate language or your request will not be considered," was the tart reply from Todd.

Summer still could not make herself use any crude language in front of this teenager even if it meant that she would continue to be in excruciating pain.

To cause Summer more discomfort, Todd reached for the remote control on the kitchen island and changed the frequency setting from three to four. He noticed an immediate moan from Summer and he thought that he could see her push her pelvic bone down against the stool in a fucking motion. Todd, laid the remote control back onto the island, picked up the camcorder and, before starting the recorder, instructed Summer to beg him to pee. When Summer did not respond, Todd set the camcorder down onto the island, pointed it at Summer's head once again and then he stepped behind her with the ping pong paddle in his hand.

"Slut, you will either use the appropriate language or you will lie across this bar stool while I begin the first phase of your punishment," advised Todd.

With that, Todd began a methodical beating of his poor English teacher's ass. Todd lashed each ass cheek on a rotating basis. First he would strike the left cheek and then go right to the left cheek. Then he would strike Summer's right cheek two times and then the left cheek two times. Todd continued this process until he reached a total of 20 hard slaps across Summer's ass.

"Are you ready to pee now slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T, your slut needs to pee. Please let me pee Master T," was the subservient response that Todd desired.

"I am not sure you are really in need of having to pee slut. Look directly into the camera and convince the camera that you really need to pee and what you are willing to do for the privilege," demanded Todd.

Todd quickly pressed the record button on his camera, zoomed in to get a close up of Summer's face and then told her to beg.

"Master T, I have to pee so badly. My stomach is aching and the pressure from the vibrating egg in my pussy and the pink butt plug in my ass is making it unbearable to lie across the bar stool with my hands cuffed to the base. I will do anything you tell me to do if you will please let me pee," begged Summer.

"That was very good slut. But, I still do not think you really have to pee. Are you willing to do anything I tell you to do in order to empty your bladder slut," Todd asked.

"Yes Master T, I will do anything you tell me to do, if you would only let me go to the bathroom and pee," confessed Summer.

"Well slut, I do not believe you are fully prepared to submit to me. And, I have not completed the first phase of your punishment for your tardiness as well as you lack of respect for my wishes," replied Todd.

With that, Todd once again picked up the paddle and knew that he had twenty-five more strokes to apply to Summer's ass. As he circled around her, he told his slut, "You have received thirty strokes and you still owe me thirty-five more. You may not scream, you may not beg, you may not cry and you will count each stroke."

Todd's plan was to apply equal strokes of the paddle to each ass cheek. He had decided that he would start at the top of each cheek applying the paddle beginning at her waist line, then a paddle width on her cheek and then a paddle width below her cheek at the top of her thigh. His goal was to make each cheek, hip and thigh remind Summer of her predicament as well as her role as his slut.

The first strike of the paddle caught Summer by complete surprise. She did not immediately cry out "One" so Master T applied the paddle directly as he could against the base of the pink butt plug forcing it deeper into his slut's dark canal. That strike caused Summer to cry out in pain and ecstasy as the end of the butt plug rubbed against the end of the vibrating egg that was buried deep in Summer's pussy, which caused Summer to exclaim, "Thank you Master T!"

"So slut we are starting over at one, because you missed the first of your next thirty-five licks on your ass. Please begin again," was what Summer heard just as the paddle struck her ass in the meaty area above the cheek and near to her waist line. "ONE". Todd then turned up the remote control on the egg to the number five setting and slowly increased the vibration of the egg during the spanking session.

Summer's ass was on fire, her pussy was throbbing because of the egg and sometimes when Master T paddled her ass, the edge seemed to catch the base of the butt plug and drive it deeper into her ass against the egg. And so it went as Todd struck each ass cheek three times on each side until Summer's ass, hip are and upper thigh/lower butt cheek areas were a very bright red as Summer said, "35, thank you Master T."

Summer felt like she could relax as she had endured the spanking session with the ping pong paddle. She knew her ass would be sore for several days and she wondered if the ridges of the paddle would leave marks. But, there was one sensation that would not go away after the spanking stopped. The vibrating egg along with the spanking had gotten her so turned on that she was on the verge of an orgasm. Summer was grinding her pussy into the seat of the bar stool and grasping at the base of the butt plug with her sphincter muscle. This action was not lost on her Master who asked, "Slut do you need to pee or do you need to cum? Which one do you need the most slut?"

Todd could tell that Summer was thinking very hard about her predicament. He knew that her bladder had to be almost overflowing with the amount of liquids had had made her drink along with the shots of tequila. He wanted her to squirm even more so Todd increased the remote speed to ten and he could see that Summer was just about to go over the edge into an orgasm. Todd wondered that if she came, would Summer pee all over the kitchen floor. It might be interesting to make her suck her own pee up off of the floor. But, to his surprise, Summer said nothing as she continued to pump her pussy back and forth against the bar stool.

Todd then reminded Summer, "Slut you are not allowed to cum unless you are given permission. You do not want to break that rule ever!"

"Master T, please please allow me to cum. I need to so badly. PLEASE," Summer begged.

Without saying a word, Todd put his hands on Summer's ass and started pulling he butt plug from her anal passageway. As the bulge of the plug came into view and Todd could see how it stretched the entranced, he quickly shoved the pink plug back into Summer's ass almost making the base slide in also. Todd started to fuck the butt plug in and out of Summer's ass. He felt Summer reacting and meeting his thrusts with the butt plug. He started to ram the butt plug into her faster and faster. Summer was a thrust away from orgasm when she heard her Master say, "Do you want to cum slut?"

"Yes Master T," Summer pleaded.

With that, Todd pulled the butt plug all the way out and then jammed it back into his poor English teacher's ass. The moment that the base of the plug hit her, Summer exploded in orgasm. She bucked and rolled her hips against the stool as well as pushing back against the butt plug. The vibrating egg finally stopped and as the butt plug was pulled from her ass, Summer's body collapsed completely onto the barstool. Her legs were like Jell-O, her hands and arms were so tired from the position they had been in and her mind was a peace.

Summer felt her hands being freed from the hand cuffs and she was helped to stand by Todd. "Slut, do you still need to pee," she was asked.

Yes Master T. May I," Summer replied. "Yes you can, slut," came the reply she needed to hear.

Summer headed for the half bath that was right off of the kitchen, when she heard Master T say, "Where do you think you are going slut? You are not allowed to use the bathroom in your house unless you have my permission. You do not have my permission and you are not allowed to go there. Get your ass out in the back yard and pee where Lisa made you pee yesterday," Todd instructed.

"But Master T, my neighbor Mr. Johnson may see me doing that and I do not want him to see me. Please let me pee in the bathroom," Summer pleaded.

Todd's response was a quick push into Summer's back as she was forced against the kitchen island onto her stomach. And just as quickly, Todd administered five quick and very hard strokes against the already sore ass of his slut teacher. Todd then grabbed Summer roughly around the waist, turned her around and shoved her towards the back door. Todd followed the broken teacher to the door and as a courtesy; he turned off the patio lights as Summer stepped through the door. He watched as Summer went just off of the concrete patio, next to the bar b q pit that her husband James had built this past summer. Todd watched as Summer squatted down, spread her legs and emptied her bladder right there in her own back yard as her student Master watched.

Summer was mortified that she was being made to pee in her own back yard dressed in her garter belt, black back seamed hose and her four inch heels. As she continued to relieve herself, she wondered how she was going to wipe the urine from her pussy lips, but she then decided to drip dry like she used to do in college. She was feeling the effects of the tequila shots and beer that Todd had made her drink. She was tipsy, sexually turned on and for whatever reason; she was waiting for her Master's next instruction before rising from her squatted position.

Summer then heard Master T, "Slut, are you done peeing?" "Yes Master T, I am finished peeing. May I come inside now," Summer asked.

"Then you may come back into your house slut," Todd commanded.

As Summer approached the door to the kitchen, she remembered all the things that Lisa and her husband had done to her on Sunday afternoon. It was now 9:45 PM on Monday evening and she had not eaten anything all day. So the alcohol, the beating, the orgasm and the humiliation of being forced to pee in her own back yard were all conspiring against Summer. She was emotionally rung out by the events of the past five days and the domination that she had just experienced at the hands of her high school Master. But, Summer no longer questioned her lot in life. She had realized that she was a submissive and slut to Todd, that she craved the instructions and she had a tremendous desire to do whatever it took to please him.

As Summer entered the kitchen, she paused waiting on her next instructions. Her ass was burning and she wanted desperately to put some soothing aloe lotion on it, like she had treated sun burns in the past. But she dare not move or ask questions at this point. Summer remembered the nipple torture as part of the phase two punishment. She could imagine what that might be as her nipples were still a bit tender from the piercings she received only this past Saturday.

"Slut, you are now allowed to go up to your bedroom, strip off the garter belt, hose and heels so that you can take a nice long shower. You must shave that pussy and ass of yours making sure to leave no stubble. Once you have satisfied my demand, you are to go into your closet, put on what I have laid out for you on your dressing table and report back to me. You have 15 minutes, get going," Todd instructed.

Summer hurriedly walked out of the kitchen, picking up her clothes as she went. She almost ran up the stairs to the bedroom. She quickly unhooked the garter belt and she pulled it off with the hose still attached. She ran into the bathroom, pulled the aloe lotion out from under her sink, and began spreading the cooling lotion over her still fiery hot skin. Summer turned her back to the full length dressing mirror and she gasped as she saw the redness of her ass as well as the patterned whelps that the paddle inflicted. She wondered how in the world she would be able to sit in her class room on Tuesday. She wondered if her ass would be black and blue on Tuesday morning. But, she let that thought pass as she had limited time and she had to give herself a good and close shave.

The hot water felt great on the front of her body, but when it hit the whelps on her ass, Summer let out a yelp. The aloe lotion had given her some relief, but Summer knew for sure that her teaching style on Tuesday would be from a standing position.

Summer redirected the water from the shower fixture, got her lady foam shaving cream and spread sufficient amounts over her legs, her under arms, her pussy area and on her ass crack. The ass crack stung with the application of the shaving cream as it contained a low alcohol ingredient. Summer quickly shaved her legs and under arms like she had done almost every day since she had her first period. She had been a fanatic about her legs and under arms and her mother had always told her that no man should ever see hair under her arms or ever feel stubble on her legs. Fortunately, her hair was blonde so she only had to shave her legs to just about mid-thigh.

Next Summer went to work on her pubic area. She was cautious because she had never shaved herself there. The first time that she had ever been hairless since puberty was when Marcos shaved her for the piercings. Summer was very careful around her pussy lips and found that by using the lip ring piercings, she could better navigate the razor in that area. Once she was satisfied that she was baby butt smooth, Summer slid her left hand to her cheek and she went about the task of shaving what little stubble existed there. Summer had always known that she had very little hair there, but she was also embarrassed by the little bit of hair that grew around her anus. She carefully and slowly moved the razor around her anus. She was fully satisfied that she was clean, stubble free so maybe Master T would not punish her further.

As Summer began to rinse away the remnants of the shaving cream and stubble, her fingers grazed her clit to find it fully erect. Summer aligned the shower fixture to flow directly at her chest and she adjusted the fixture to a pulsating flow that hit her nipples directly. She began to rub her clit faster and faster. She felt her body beginning to feel the effects and her orgasm was building. But then just as suddenly, she remembered that she was not allowed to cum without Master T's permission. So, sadly, Summer stopped rubbing her clit, turned off the shower water and wrapped herself in an oversized cotton towel. Summer stepped from the shower, patted her body dry as she never coarsely ran the towel over her body as she did not want to damage her skin.

Summer turned to face the full length mirror again to give herself a close inspection to make sure that there was no visible stubble and she confirmed that by rubbing her hands over and around her pubic area to include her ass crack. Summer's fingers paused at her anus and she remembered the butt plug being fucked in and out of it. She felt the opening and found that she was able to easily slide a finger inside, so the purpose of the butt plug was not only to stimulate me, but to stretch my asshole. Master T thinks of everything Summer thought to herself.

Summer quickly applied some blue eye shadow to highlight her eyes, some rouge to make her cheeks rosy and a quick splash of Elizabeth Taylor's Passion perfume. She then went to her closet and found the items Todd required her to wear. Todd had left a white string thong, white six inch pumps that they purchased on Saturday and a sheer, white robe that only went to mid-thigh, but with the silk tie missing. Because there was no tie, the robe would be open and her body on full display. Fortunately, only Todd was in the house. When she was dressed if you can call it that, Summer headed out of the bedroom and down stairs to meet her Master's next punishment.

When Summer got to the kitchen, she found Todd sitting on the same bar stool that she had been bent over just 15 minutes before. The smile on his face let Summer know that he was pleased with her. Todd then said to her, "Slut, put your hands behind your head and spread your legs so that I can check you for stubble."

Summer did as she was instructed and watched as Todd approached her. Todd slipped his hands inside the robe pulling it open so that her breasts were fully visible. Next, he slid his hands inside the string thong and rubbed her pubic area as well as her pussy lips. Todd was pleased with Summer's efforts there. "Turn around, bend over and keep your hands behind your head slut so that I can check your ass," was the next command. Summer complied with these instructions and soon felt the string being pulled aside and the fingers of Todd's hand sliding up and down her ass crack until they rested on her ass hole. She felt liquid on her ass crack and soon realized that Todd had applied virgin olive oil to his finger as he slide the finger into her lubricated and stretched asshole.

Summer remained bent over with her hands behind her head when she heard the doorbell ring. "Oh my God, who could that be," Summer said as she tried to rise from her bent over position.

"Who told you that you could move slut," was Todd's angry reply.

Summer froze and then lowered her body back down with her hands behind her head. Todd continued his assault on Summer's asshole managing to slip a second finger easily into her.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers