Summer's Blackmail Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers

Now Summer was embarrassed with her skirt selection, even though she knew that Master T would be pleased. She did not dare look down because she knew from the facial expressions of Melanie in the first row as well as two of the boys that she was sitting with at McDonalds last night. Summer bit the inside of her mouth, crossed her legs and continued with her lecture. Summer concentrated more on keep her legs crossed and not revealing anything more than a very brief glimpse of the very top of her thigh hi's. She prayed that the class bell would ring soon as she was beginning to feel the urges in her pussy to be stroked. The sheer terror of being made to expose herself in this way to high school seniors was turning her on right there in the classroom.

Summer was brought back to reality by the end of class bell and she did not move from her perch on top of her desk until the last student, though leering at the slit in her skirt, quietly exited the classroom. Only then, did Summer slip off of the desk.

When she sat back down behind her desk, she saw the message light flashing on her phone. She opened the text message window and found a text from Master T, "Slut, your skirt is too long and you are not allowed to cross your legs" was all it said.

How can I go through class today with my legs uncrossed sitting on top of my desk she wondered to herself? But, that thought passed as the second period students started streaming into the classroom. Summer began as she was instructed and then walked to the front of her desk. As she slid up on top of the desk, Summer remembered the text, made sure the skirt rode up and she continued her lecture without ever crossing her legs. Summer was glad that she had selected black panties today as they were at least a little harder to see. Her third period went as the first two periods did with her on top of her desk and the students in the first two or three rows paying attention only to her legs and the slit in the skirt.

By her lunch period, Summer's panties were a wet mess. She was breathing deeply and her nostrils were flared as she was very turned on from the stimulation of the directions from her master as well as the looks she was receiving from her students. Summer did not understand why it was having such an effect on her, but she realized that the need to serve was very strong.

Summer gathered up her school bag, got her lunch out of the fridge and then headed down to the girl's restroom on her floor. As she walked in, the door to the first stall swung open and it was Melanie. Summer noticed that the 18 year old senior's face was a bit flushed and she watched as Melanie was buttoning her blouse as she approached the mirror.

As Melanie's eyes fixed on Summer she smiled and then told her English teacher that she really enjoyed the lecture today and that she thought the skirt she had on was really hot. Melanie also told her teacher that she really liked the thigh hi's she had on and asked where Summer bought them.

Summer was uneasy answering Melanie's questions with the knowing look on her face. Summer felt like Melanie could probably tell she was flustered and that she might be a little turned on because she could feel her pierced nipples pressing against the material of her black lace bra. Thank goodness she was wearing a dark blouse today as the red colored garment did not reveal her erect nipples.

Summer excused herself and went into the last stall as she had been instructed. Summer hung the lunch bag and her teacher bag on the hook on the back of the stall door. That is when she realized why Todd had picked this particular stall. Summer noticed that the door lock had been either removed or destroyed and she could not secure the door. Also, there was a window in the wall which exposed the stall to the outside world should anyone be paying any attention to it.

Fortunately it was on the second floor so there was no direct view into the stall. At least Summer thought there wasn't, but as she looked out the window and began unbuttoning her blouse as she had been instructed, she noticed the county maintenance crew was on the property and the extended bucket from the maintenance crew's truck was elevating up the side of the building as it lifted what looked like light fixtures.

Though the truck's extended arm was not directly over the window, Summer felt quite sure that an unsuspecting young girl could be viewed by the workers should they be so inclined to look into the window. Summer wondered if Master T had that planned for her or was it just a chance occurrence. No matter, Summer felt the urge to comply with her instructions and quickly finished unbuttoning her blouse, untucked from her skirt, slipped it off of her shoulders and then hung it on the hook that held her bags.

Next Summer reached behind her back and unclasped her black lace bra and it now joined her blouse on the hook. Summer pulled her skirt up to her hips as Master T had instructed and then she placed her thumbs inside the bands of her black lace thong and slowly lowered it over her hips and then she let it fall to the floor around her ankles. Summer was careful not to let it fall off her shoes as there was no telling what may have been on the floor in that stall.

Summer reached into her bag and withdrew the one and a half inch diameter black butt plug. Summer was mad at herself for not thinking about lubrication for the plug in the event that she would have to insert it during the school day, but she had no way to anticipate that Master T would force her to do that in school. She should know better by now though.

For lubrication Summer had two choices. She could either use juices from her very wet pussy or she could use her own saliva. As Summer stared at the plug, the noise from running water startled her. She knew that students would probably come and go through the bathroom on the way to lunch. Summer was hopeful that none of them would take a particular interest in the last stall.

Summer decided the best thing to do was to take saliva and rub it on her asshole while she slid the butt plug into her very wet pussy. In that way she could lubricate both at the same time and hopefully get the degrading task over with as fast as possible. Turning around, black thong around her ankles and placing her left hand on the toilet as instructed, Summer inserted the black plug into her pussy. Then she used the middle finger of her right hand to take saliva from her mouth and she rubbed over the bud of her ass hole. Summer felt the lips of her asshole had puckered a bit, but that it was fairly easy to insert her finger but she had to be cautious because of her French tipped nails, though they were not overly long as she had found it impossible to type accurately with long nails. Summer repeated taking saliva from her mouth and applying it to both the puckered lips of her asshole as well as inside.

With confidence that she had lubricated her asshole sufficiently, Summer began slowly fucking the black butt plug in and out of her pussy. She was still leaning over the toilet bracing herself with her left hand as it rested upon the water exchanger that came out of the wall. Summer pulled the butt plug out of her pussy and brought it up to her eyes so that she could see if it was lubricated. Summer could see a fine layer of her pussy juice on the butt plug and she felt that it was adequately lubricated for insertion into her ass.

Summer placed the tip of the black butt plug up to her puckered anus and with the aid of the saliva; she was able to quickly force the butt plug completely to the base into her ass. Then as instructed, Summer, with her black thong still around her ankles, turned around and faced the unlocked door to the stall. Summer allowed her hands to slide up to her pierced nipples, which she noticed were fully erect. She grabbed each piercing and began to pull lightly so that her nipples were stretched outwardly.

Summer then slid her right hand down to her clit and she was pleased to find that it was standing erectly. She was able to begin a quick circular motion touching on the very tip of her clit. But, for some reason, just the finger stimulation of her clit was not sufficient to bring her to a quick orgasm. Summer then slid her left hand down to her now dripping pussy and quickly inserted her ring and middle finger into her sopping wet hole.

Summer tilted her head backwards and was unaware of the two sets of eyes on her. The bucket of the county maintenance crew truck had worked its way up the wall and was now poised in a position that allowed the occupant of the bucket to peer directly into the window and he saw a woman in the stall topless, head thrown back and who appeared to be in the throes of an orgasm

The other set of eyes belonged to the nosey Melanie who had pretended to exit the bathroom, but had quietly made her way to the stall door and leaning over had been able to watch the entire scene of the butt plug insertion and now the masturbation of her teacher right there in the girl's bathroom. Summer's body erupted in a mind shattering orgasm and she was only able to control the sound by biting her lower lip and concentrating on the orgasm in her pussy while not letting the sounds of satisfaction escape her lips.

Melanie saw the orgasm and realized that her stoic English teacher was in fact a real hottie needing release during the day. But Melanie wondered why her teacher had chosen the girl's bathroom when the teacher lounge surely contained a private bathroom that would have afforded the teacher privacy. No matter, Melanie had been able to watch a grown woman have an orgasm. Melanie had also seen the nipple piercings as well as the piercings in each of the teacher's labia lips.

Melanie thought back to her bathroom orgasm just experienced minutes before her English teacher had entered. Melanie's orgasm had been the result of a text that her sometimes boyfriend Todd Spillers had sent to her detailing how nice it would be if she went into the girl's bathroom on the second floor, take off her blouse, bra, pleated skirt and her pink thong. Melanie, missing her boyfriend, had very willingly gone into the first stall and done as Todd had asked. She also was very easily convinced to take a picture and send it via text to Todd as he was on his way up to Washington on the Amtrak train. It was quite a coincidence that her English teacher had decided to use the girl's bathroom at almost that very moment.

Todd would be able to see Melanie's perky 18 year old nipples that were adorned with fresh gold ring piercings with a red ball in each ring. Todd had also convinced Melanie to shave her pussy of all of her sandy blonde pubic hair, though she did not have a lot there. But what was there before was no longer on her pussy mound. Todd had also made sure that any hair along the crack of her ass as well as her ass hole was gone. Melanie had purchased a supply of Nair for hair removal from sensitive areas, but it was not specifically designed for the ass, but around the mouth of women. But, Melanie liked the way it felt to be completely void of any hair down there and she loved feeling the area now, which made her orgasm so much better.

As she saw Summer begin to wake from her orgasmic trance, Melanie stepped back away from the door, but she could still see the black thong around the teacher's black strapped heels, which had been the thing that caught Melanie's attention in the first place. Melanie slowly slinked across the bathroom floor being careful not to scrape the tips of her four inch red heels on the tiled floor. Before Melanie opened the door to the bathroom, she reached under her pleated skirt and pressed the thin strip of material into her pussy making sure that the black vibrating egg was snuggly in place. Melanie had the remote control in her hand and she switched to the level one position, placed the remote into her pocket book and headed out the door to the lunch room where she knew that an orgasm in front of all those students was surely in her future.

Summer was startled by the noise of the opened then shutting door. "Who could that have been," she whispered to herself. Summer regrouped, bent over to pull up her thong to make sure that the butt plug remained snuggly fitted into her ass. As she pulled her slit skirt down over her hips and straightened it, Summer for some reason glanced out of the window to find a pair of eyes glued to her through the bathroom window. Summer realized that her entire experience in the girl's bathroom had been watched through the leering eyes of the black maintenance worker from his perch atop the bucket truck.

Summer quickly turned her back to the window and slipped on the black lace bra. Summer then slipped her arms through the sleeves of her dark red blouse, buttoned it up to her conservative level and then tucked the bottom of the blouse back into her skirt. Summer unhooked her bag and lunch sack from the stall door hook, opened the door and quickly made her way out of the girl's room.

As Summer exited the bathroom, she did not notice Melanie's eyes as she watched her now favorite teacher. Melanie watched as Summer's ankle strapped black heels clicked down the corridor of students on her way to the back stairs. Melanie felt the stirrings of another orgasm in her panties so she concentrated on her own trek down to the lunch room hoping to find a vacant spot to sit and experience her first orgasm in public. She was beginning to like how Todd made her feel and how much she enjoyed the idea of pleasing him.

Summer's trip down the stairs was painful and erotic at the same time. The downward steps in her heels forced her puckered anal lips to rub against the base of the black butt plug. Summer could feel the tip of the plug touch areas in her abdomen with each step she took. Finally, Summer reached the bottom step and was able to compose herself before she headed down the hallway to the school lunchroom. The teacher's lounge was just off the corridor to the student lunchroom and Summer felt uneasy with the way she was being looked at by some of the students, male and female.

As she reached the door to the lounge, Summer was almost run over by Shirley who thankfully had just finished her lunch. Shirley's elbow rammed directly into Summer's left breast, which caused Summer to angrily say, "Shit Shirley, look-out where you are going." "Sorry Ms. Wayne, I was hurrying back to the office as Mr. Harding needs me right away."

Summer entered the teacher lounge and found a corner table where she could sit and eat alone. The moment that her ass cheeks touched the chair seat Summer was reminded of the paddling she received last night and felt the black butt plug go deeper into her body. Summer wiggled her ass unseen by others in the lounge to get the plug more comfortably placed. Then, Summer went about eating her small salad and fat free yogurt. She was being watched closely by the other teachers in the lounge because they were all seeing her change in appearance, the hair behind her ears revealing the interesting piercing in the left ear, the less conservative attire they were used to seeing and those stockings. No teachers wore stockings to school and yet, here was the conservative Ms. Wayne, the English teacher wearing hose like a local slut might do on a Saturday night.

The associate principal, Jason Brown was quite interested as he had been keeping an eye on this mature beauty for some time. He had seen her in the parking lot with young Todd Spillers and he had been watching her actions since last Friday particularly, but that was only a confirmation that deep down Ms. Wayne may be a target for him and his buddies. He ran with a group of associate principals who were all about the same age and talked about their teacher conquests all the time. Maybe he could add the emerging Ms. Wayne to their stable of fuck mates. "Only time will tell he thought to himself," as he finished his sandwich and headed out the door.

Summer's ass began to ache as did her asshole so she put her lunch away and headed back to her classroom. She had an extra 15minutes before the next period and she could use it to rest and calm her nerves. She had three more periods today: two English classes with a study hall in between each of the classes. Summer thought she might make it through the classes because she was not required to sit on her desk if she was not lecturing the students and there was no lecture in study hall.

Upon entering her classroom, Summer's cell phone signified the receipt of a text message. She closed the door to the classroom and made sure that the blinds were closed because she knew that the text was from Master T and she would have the privacy needed to answer the text. Summer sat down at her desk, put away her lunch bag and opened the phone to reveal that in fact she had received a text from Master T.

"Slut, I hope you enjoyed your lunch. I need to verify the butt plug is where it should be. Stand in front of your desk with your ass facing the back of the classroom. Pull your skirt up over your hips, pull the strap of your thong to the side and bend over your desk. Once in this position, use both hands to spread your ass cheeks."

Without even replying and without a choice, Summer did as instructed. Once she was face down on her desk, she reached behind and grabbed both of her still terribly sore ass checks and spread them.

Todd watching on his closed video feed from his English teacher's classroom made Summer lay across her desk for five minutes before he texted the next message. "Slut I am pleased. Now, without pulling your skirt down, go to your closet and there you will find a present for you. Do as the note says."

Summer quickly complied with Master T's instructions and walked across the room to her closet. Her skirt was still around her waist as she reached for the closet door. As she opened the door, she found a plain paper bag and opened it. Inside Summer found a folded piece of paper and a box. Summer opened the note and read, "Slut, inside this box you will find two Ben Wa balls. You are to insert these in your already wet cunt and they are to remain there until your study hall is over."

Summer opened the box and saw two round silver balls lying in the silk liner of the box. Summer took the two balls into her hand and rolled them around in her hand. The balls were not heavy, but not light either. She had read about these types of insertion devices before, but had never seen them until now. Summer studied the balls for a brief moment trying to determine the best way to insert them into her pussy.

Summer decided the best approach would be from the front. She spread her legs as far as she could without restraint as the hem of her skirt was above her waist. She took the first ball and she easily slid it inside her very wet pussy. Summer then took the second ball and began inserting it, but it was a bit more difficult to insert as her pussy was filled with the first ball and the butt plug was causing a reduction in the walls of her pussy. Summer placed two fingers against the ball and with her other hand pulling her pussy lips apart; she was able to push the second ball into her pussy.

The first thing that Summer noticed was how full she now felt. Secondly, she felt the balls rub together and that feeling was new as well as unusual to her. With the balls securely inserted into her pussy, Summer pulled her skirt down just as the bell rang to start the next period. Summer walked to her desk and immediately felt the erotic sensation that she had read about Ben Wa balls. How was she going to make it through two classes with those inside her with the addition of the butt plug pressing against the walls of her ass and pussy?

As Summer sat down at her desk, the sensations in her ass and pussy were almost overwhelming. She felt like she was fully stuffed and that she could not stand anymore stimulation. But, here she was beginning her lecture to the fifth period English class. And, as her master had instructed, Summer began the lecture from her desk chair, but then moved to the front of her desk. Summer gingerly raised her ass onto the top of her desk. The pressure of that movement forced the black butt plug deeper into her anal passageway and also forced the Ben Wa balls to click against one another as well as up against the wall of her pussy against the length of the butt plug.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,838 Followers