Summer's Blackmail Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,842 Followers

Summer let out a loud scream as the pain being inflicted by Bill was more than she could stand. Bill leaned in close to Summer's left ear and shouted, "Who the fuck said that you could remove your hands form the pole slut?"

"I was not prepared for you to rip my blouse off," replied the poor teacher.

"I told you to call me SIR goddamnit slut," Bill once again shouted as he pulled Summer's nipples further away from her body.

Summer felt like Bill was going to rip her nipples from her breasts any moment. The gold bar piercings were being twisted and pulled by her new tormentor and she could only reply, "I am sorry Sir, please forgive me."

Bill released some pressure on Summer's nipples, but this was one of her first lessons of the evening as his job was to reinforce her submissiveness to any dominant man that she came in contact with. Bill and Todd had devised a strategy in which Summer would be transformed from the conservative teacher to the wanton slut they both knew she could become. They had talked at length on Sunday while Summer had been subjected to the sex escapade that Bill's future slut Lisa had forced onto her at her house with her husband Steve.

It had been Bill's direction for Lisa to go to Summer's house as he knew she was required to lie in the sun as Todd had directed. Bill knew that Lisa would be very forceful with Summer and that her husband Steve would be a willing accomplice. What Lisa did not realize was that Bill was beginning his work on her to convert her into a whore for his business partners. He would be able to eventually use her domination against the poor teacher to his advantage. And, Bill knew, if he pushed Lisa further onto Summer, that his protégé would eventually become enraged and help him to convert her. But that was a different day and time. Tonight, his plan was to strip Summer of her inhabitations of forced sex and to force her to learn how to suck cock.

Bill released Summer's nipples and he heard a quiet moan of relief emanate from the teacher. Bill reached down to grab the fabric on either side of the slit of Summer's skirt and with his powerful hands; he ripped the skirt completely from her body. Now Summer stood completely exposed to him and his customers in the room as well as the other customers straining for glances from the outer showroom. Next Bill grabbed Summer's left hand and unhooked the leather binding from the pole. He then, spun Summer around until she faced the pole and he reattached her left hand to the pole above her head.

"So Slut, do you know the next item you are required to purchase tonight," Bill asked.

"No sir" was Summer's quiet reply.

"Give me that four foot spreader bar from the wall over there," Bill instructed his helper.

Once the man brought the stainless steel bar to Bill, they each fastened one of Summer's ankles to each end of the bar with handcuff type attachments covered in pink fur. Now Summer was tied to the pole and her feet were separated by the spreader bar. Next, Bill and his helper moved Summer's wrist bindings from the pole down to the spreader bar and fastened each wrist to the outer leather fastener that held her ankles. Next, Bill ran a wide leather strap under Summer's abdomen that had loops on the ends. Bill quickly attached the loops to a chain that hung from the top of the pole. This strap would help to support Summer's weight for the next binding of the poor English teacher.

Bill ran a thin leather strap around each of Summer's elbows, pulling it tightly against her skin; he then ran it between Summer's elbows and attached the leather strap to a hook near the top of the pole. In this position, Summer was held firmly in place with her ass and pussy fully exposed to everyone.

Bill looked down at Summer's ass; he placed his hand between the ass cheeks of the poor English teacher and ran his fingers down across her ass hole until he reached her pussy. He was very pleased to find that Summer had grown wet, which further confirmed his and Todd's suspicions that she could indeed be the kind of slut that would be easily controlled as well as influenced by direction. Bill gave a slight tug on each of the rings piercing her pussy lips.

Bill then said to Summer, "Well, you now know that you are required to purchase a blindfold and a spreader bar. Your next purchase is a leather paddle for your ass to invoke punishment for your failures."

"Oh my God no," Summer cried.

Bill then replied, "Oh, I see you are not prepared to pick out your favorite paddle. So, I will pick one for you slut. But, first we will need to try-out several to make sure that we get just the right one for you so that your failures can be appropriately corrected."

"No please sir, I promise to be good and always do as I am told," Summer pleaded.

Bill, not paying any attention to the bound woman in his shop, walked over to the wall that contained all kinds of pain administering devices. He ran his hands over the lengths of leather whips, saddle crops, cat-o-nine tails and finally long flat lengths of leather straps held by various types of handles.

Summer became even more afraid as she realized that this man was going to beat her to death with those devices and no one would ever know she was there. She was thankful that there had been at least seven men who saw her come into the bookstore. Surely they would come to her rescue once they heard her screams.

Summer was not prepared for what happened next. The man who had been identified as Bill's helper grabbed a large handful of Summer's long brunette hair at the back of her head and suddenly yanked her head upwards. This action caused her mouth to fly open and her yelp was smothered by the man's cock sliding into her mouth. Summer tried to push the invading cock out of her mouth, but the pain she was receiving from her hair being pulled from her head prevented her from forcing the cock out. Summer suddenly bit down on the cock and she was pleased with herself when the man grunted in agony from the bite.

But, Summer's sense of control of the situation, at least a cock in her mouth was short lived when the man cried out, "Bill, this bitch bit my cock."

Bill turned from the wall of pain and walked the few steps back over to Summer and asked, "Why would you bite a cock that was being fed to you to service slut?"

"I am not here to service any cocks. Now let me go and I will not tell any one about what has happened here today," came Summer's meek reply.

"Oh no slut. Your time here is not over as it is just beginning. You see, you must understand that in the presence of a man, your sole role and purpose in life is to submit your body and mind in bringing pleasure. Until you learn that, your life will be filled with pain and punishment," Bill hissed.

Bill grabbed the same mat of hair as his helper had held in his hands as he had forced his cock into Summer's mouth. Bill then asked the teacher, "Are you ready to comply with my demand slut?"

Summer only shook her head and clamped her mouth shut as tightly as she could as the helper tried to force his cock between her lips. Summer tried to move her head from side to side to not allow the man access to her mouth. She was being successful in keeping the stranger's cock out of her mouth when suddenly Bill released her hair and she was able to force her head downwards toward the floor away from the swaying cock of her most recent tormentor.

What Summer was not expecting was the feeling of her ass exploding in pain. While she had been turning her head from side to side refusing to suck the helper's cock, Bill had gone about his duty to select a proper punishment devise to get Summer's complete attention. He of course did not want to scar the poor English teacher's body, but he was going to make sure that her mind completely understood her role in life from this point forward.

Bill's right hand, holding the long handle of the 18-inch long leather paddle, forcefully lashed through the air and as his helper watched, the full length of the leather paddle found its mark across both ass cheeks of the bound teacher.

Summer let out an ear shattering scream as the pain from the first blow was overtaken by the second more forceful blow on her ass cheeks. Summer turned her head and was about to again protest, but Bill's right arm swung again downward as the leather paddle once again found its mark on her ass. Summer screamed again and begged him to stop.

Bill did not pay any attention to the teacher's screams as he began a rapid fire assault on Summer's ass. Bill concentrated in moving his assault on the poor teacher's ass by placing his strokes up and down her ass going up to the small of her back and down below her ass cheeks to the very tops of her legs. Summer's screams were heightened each time as the pain from one lash was overtaken by the pain of the next.

Summer thought that she had counted 10 strikes on her ass, but it felt like a thousand tiny fires were erupting all across her ass. Her pain was heightened by the feel of Bill's rough hands rubbing across the whelps now rising from her beating. Summer remembered the pain from Todd's paddling on Monday night, but this pain was much worse. Her feet being held in place by the stainless steel spreader, her wrist clasped in the handcuffs and her arms being held together with the leather strapped attached to the pole above her head all contributed to the pain being administered to her.

Bill leaned in and asked, "Are you going to open that fuck hole of a mouth and take this man's cock slut?"

Summer tightened her lips and jaw and just shook her head from side to side. This was the reaction for which Bill was hopeful. Summer still had some will that he needed to break, but he knew she would fall further into the inevitable depravity of her situation very soon.

For a moment, Summer felt like she may have won in her battle refusing to suck a stranger's cock at the direction of Bill Fraser, a man she had never met. But, Summer's victory smirk was short lived as Bill administered ten more lashes with the wide leather paddle.

For a moment they left Summer alone and allowed her ass to scream in pain from the 20 lashes she had received, but Bill left the paddle lying across her back as a not so subtle reminder of her predicament. Bill soon returned with an iphone utilizing its face call feature. Bill pulled the purple blindfold up away from Summer's eyes. Bill slid the phone in front of Summer's face and she quickly saw that the face on the phone was that of Todd, her Master T.

Summer's heart sank as it now became apparent to her that Bill was an extension of Todd's domination over her. Summer began to cry and turned her head away from the phone. But, Todd was having none of that.

"Slut, why are you not doing as you are told by my good friend Bill Fraser," Todd asked.

Summer was crying almost uncontrollably now understanding her situation again like it had been described to her many times since she sent that fucking picture out in an email last Thursday evening, which was only 6 nights ago. Here she was now bound in an adult book store, stripped naked and having just suffered the worst spanking of her life. But that paled in comparison to her realization that she was lost and her life would now be reduced to pleasing men as directed.

"Master T, I am sorry, but I did not know Bill Fraser until this evening. I was only trying to purchase the items that you left in the note with Sandy," sobbed Summer.

"Slut, look at me," commanded Todd.

Summer turned her head and fixed her eyes on the small screen that was held in Bill's powerful hands. Her arms and back were aching and her ass was still stinging from the beating that had been administered by Bill with the leather paddle.

Todd very calmly and quietly, because he was still in Washington and did not want to be overheard, said to his teacher slut, "Do not make the mistake of not doing as you are instructed by Bill. While I am not there, he will be your Master. DO AS HE SAYS!"

The connection went blank and Bill took the phone away. He waited a couple of minutes to let the phone call settle in. He and Todd had schemed to have the call made at 6:30 PM sharp so Bill had been working hard to force Summer to resist. Now Bill knew that he would be able to break her will power further.

It was a shame really he thought. Summer Wayne was a very attractive woman, her body was in great shape, she was only 40 years old and she appeared to be a great English teacher. Bill could not, for the life of him, understand why a woman like this would be on the "Wives Who Need Sex" website when she could have any man she wanted. Now, because of her indiscretion, Todd had discovered that Summer was in fact a true submissive. She needed more training and reinforcement, but Bill could see that she would be a very good slut. Too bad her talents would be wasted on an 18-yearold high school student. He could use her in his business. He made a mental note to see if he could negotiate that with Todd at some future time.

Bill brought in a drink concoction that he had developed over time. It was like a roofie, but it did not render the person completely incapacitated. He knew from experience that the ingredients not only rendered the person free of inhibitions, but it always heightened their sexual appetite. For this evening, he had made a stronger version than he normally did because he did not want to give the teacher a chance.

In a calm voice Bill said, "Here Summer drink this. I bet your mouth and throat are parched. This will help a little."

Bill placed the plastic cup with the straw up to Summer's mouth and she drank thirstily. To himself, Bill said, "That is right Summer drink it all down. In a few minutes you will not even care what I do to you or make you do."

Bill's helper turned out to be an old friend that was down on his luck. He had been a banker for Bill, but the bank that he had worked for had been closed by regulators during the bank crisis there in Georgia. His friend, Lee, had been Bill's personal banker and had been responsible for several of Bill's more creative financing vehicles for the acquisition of marginal properties that initially did quite well. As Bill's performance had gone up, so did the career of Lee. Unfortunately for Bill and Lee, the US Economy turned south and marginal real estate investments tumbled every day. Bill sometimes included Lee in these little forays into depravity of a woman. He wanted to see how Lee reacted as it was his desire to bring Lee in on his take over of Lisa, the real estate agent who had screwed Lee and Bill out of several prime deals in the past.

Bill and his accomplice Lee left Summer suspended from the pole so that the doctored drink she had just consumed could take effect. Basically, the drink was a concoction that Bill had developed over time and had been used on women to coax them into submission. Some women developed more slowly than he liked and he found that this drink plus pictures usually did the trick. But because Todd Spiller had all the necessary pictures to force Summer into the blackmail situation that she was now in, more incriminating pictures were not necessary. But, Bill did have a photo history of his conquests and this one might be a good addition to the collection. He gave his digital camera to one of the men outside the room and indicated to him to fully document the slut's submission, but to make sure that no man's face was shown.

Tied in this position was beginning to cause Summer's arms and legs to begin to become numb. Her limbs were also in varying degrees of pain. Her thighs and hamstrings were taunt held in place by the spreader bar with her ankles and wrists tightly fastened, while still in the 4 inch strapped heels. With her elbows tied together and pulled upwards with the leather strap attached to the pole in the center of the room, her upper arms were causing her quite a bit of pain. Summer could not move her arms or her legs. All she could do was wiggle her hands, fingers and toes. She subconsciously continued to squeeze and flex her digits in an effort to keep the blood flowing through her limbs. But, her ass was still on fire. The leather strap had been expertly used by Bill and had inflicted a great deal of pain in a limited number of strokes.

Summer's head began to swim just a little, but she attributed it to the position she was in as the thought of being drugged never occurred to her. Summer was able to gaze around the room and noticed all of the punishment trappings still on the wall. She tried to look on her back to see the 18 inch leather paddle lying there, but she could not crane her neck sufficiently to get a quick glimpse of the paddle. She wondered how her ass looked at that moment.

Summer began to feel a little faint and called out to Bill, "Sir, I am not feeling too good. Can you please release me as I think I am going to faint."

"Oh, don't worry Summer it is just the drink that I gave you. In a few minutes, your body will be telling me that you need to fuck," replied Bill.

Summer quickly replied, "What did you give me?"

Bill then picked up the leather paddle and quickly gave Summer five quick and hard slaps across her ass. "What did you say slut?"

Summer quickly and compliantly said, "Sir, what did you give me?"

Bill then told Summer that it was a special drink for sluts to make them really need cock. Additionally, it dulled the extremities of the lips, pussy, ass and nipples. He also went on to tell the poor English teacher that she would be given 100 slaps across her ass the next time that she failed to comply with his instructions or did not refer to the men in the shop as Sir.

Bill took the handle of the paddle, placed it under Summer's chin and then raised her head upwards as he asked her, "Do you understand slut."

All Summer could say was, "Yes sir."

Bill removed the paddle and Summer lowered her head. She stared at the floor tiles which were a patterned black and white checker board. As she stared, Summer's head began to swim and she began to wobble. But, her restraints kept her upright, but the strain of the straps made her legs and arms ache that much more.

Summer then heard footsteps coming towards her in the room. She wondered how many of the men had come into the room. She knew that Bill and his accomplice Lee were already in the room. Hands lowered the blindfold back over her eyes drawing Summer back into the dark, frightening world of her tormentor. Bill took up a position behind Summer and slipped the middle finger of his right hand into the teacher's pussy. "Ah, just as I thought, slut, your pussy is leaking pussy juice. The drugs in your drink are working," snarled Bill.

Bill began to work his middle finger in and out of the teacher's pussy. Summer could hear the slurping sounds each time the finger was withdrawn from her pussy. Bill then took his index finger and middle finger of the right hand and used them to saw in and out of the pussy. With each thrust of his finger, Bill felt Summer push back against them. Bill forced his fingers deep into the teacher's pussy and did not withdraw them. Instinctively, Summer began to move back and forth against the fingers fucking herself without any assistance from Bill. Summer's movements got the attention of the customers and her high pitched squeal that she let out each time the fingers were forced deeper into her pussy let them know that the drink was indeed doing its magic on the poor teacher.

Without so much as a warning, Bill took his pussy juice covered middle finger and slipped into Summer's ass hole. His plan was to stretch the teacher's ass hole for his pleasure after the seven men had had their way with her. Bill had taken a bottle of Astro Glide Jell from the shelf and dribbled the liquid down the crack of Summer's ass. He took the black butt plug and began running the length of Summer's ass crack making sure to coat it with the jell. Bill placed the tip of the plug against Summer's puckered ass hole, meeting resistance at first, but with pressure Bill was able to force the one inch diameter, six inch long butt plug completely inserted in the teacher's ass.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,842 Followers