Summer's Blackmail Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Bill then told Summer, "The butt plug in your ass is purchase number four from the list."

The plug was not overly large in girth, but it contained a powerful vibrator that was one of his favorites. Bill had used a similar model on Lisa when she had visited him in his real estate office. Her response to the pulsating butt plug had been marvelous. He felt that Summer's reaction would be the same.

When the butt plug went live, Summer let out a yelp of pain, which was good for Lee who was stroking his cock right in front of Summer's face. He knew that any moment he would be fucking the beautiful teacher's mouth. Lee loved blow jobs and to be getting one from a teacher only helped to remind him of his fantasies of youth and his high school teachers.

Bill slipped three fingers back into Summer's gaping pussy. He began to fuck them in and out of her pussy. Bill was amazed that Summer began pushing back against his fingers and low moans were coming from her mouth that confirmed her submission to all of the stimulation she was experiencing.

Summer's rhythm got faster and faster as the stimulation of Bill's fingers, the effects of the drug cocktail and the circumstances of her submission were having the desired effect on her. Bill knew that the cocktail would eliminate any inhabitations that the teacher might have, but it also dulled her senses. He knew from previous experience with the men in the store, that their cocks in various sizes would find a willing hole in this poor English teacher's body.

Bill took his fingers out of Summer's pussy, but noticed that Summer continued to rock back and forth without realizing that the fingers had been removed, but in constant stimulation from the vibrating butt plug. That was the indication that it was time to begin Summer's training in serving multiple cocks with that beautiful mouth. His instructions to the men were very specific. They were allowed to fuck her mouth and cunt, but they were not allowed to cum in Summer nor were they allowed to mark her body in anyway. This session was all about training Summer to please cocks whenever offered to her. The idea is to make her orgasms dependent upon having a cock in one of the holes in her body.

As Lee stepped forward, he could see that Summer's mouth was gaped open in lust as he watched as she continued to fuck backwards against the fingers that were no longer inside her pussy. Because Summer's mouth was gaped open, Lee easily slid his erect cock into the teacher's waiting mouth. Summer did not provide any resistance at all as she took the cock willingly into her mouth. As Lee began to force his cock deeper into the slut's mouth, he watched as one of Bill's other clients move in behind the teacher. He watched as the man's pants fell to the floor between Summer's legs and he watched as a massive cock sprang from the man's silk boxers.

The man pushed his hips forward and fortunately, the level of his cock was positioned perfectly for an upward thrust into Summer's pussy. The man was pleased that his cock slipped effortlessly into the teacher's pussy. He slid his cock out several inches, then pushed his cock all the way into the waiting teacher's pussy and he was met with Summer's thrusts back against him. He felt his pubic hair pressed into the folds of Summer's ass cheeks against the base of the black vibrating butt plug protruding from her ass hole and he settled into a rhythm with the teacher. It did not take him long to reach orgasm and in accordance with Bill's rules, pulled his cock out of Summer's pussy. With a couple of strokes the man was able to splash his cum all over Summer's ass cheeks and lower back.

Just as the replacement cock was entering Summer's wet pussy with another client of Bill Fraser, Lee began pumping his cock rapidly into Summer's attentive mouth. Summer had begun to work the full length of Lee's cock into her mouth all the way to the back of her throat. As he reached orgasm, the cock being shoved into Summer's pussy must have found the slut's G-spot as she erupted in orgasm. Lee was barely able to pull his cock out of the slut's mouth before it erupted shooting long streams of jism that caught Summer flush in the face covering her forehead, nose, and the purple blindfold, while running down her cheeks to her neck.

Lee's cock was immediately replaced by another cock, which began pumping in and out of the poor teacher's mouth. At some point, Summer's body erupted in orgasm again as the stimulation of her bondage, the vibrating butt plug, a cock in her pussy and her mouth led her body shudder with the sheer degradation of the action.

All in all, each of Bill's friends was able to cum on Summer's face and ass cheeks twice. Her adult store degradation had taken almost two hours. The man that had been charged with digitally recording the event handed the camera back to Bill who quickly looked at the folder of pictures and he was quite pleased with the quality of the shots as well as how it truly captured Summer's total submission.

Bill pointed the camera once again at Summer and captured her as she was still fastened to the pole, blindfolded, hands and ankles attached to the spreader bar with cum dripping off of her body. Summer's body was caked in cum from Bill's customer friends. Her pussy gaped open after having been fucked grandly by seven cocks. The butt plug still churning away in her ass keeping Sumer in a constant state of orgasm. It was now Bill Fraser's turn with the beautiful English teacher slut.

As Bill positioned himself behind the teacher, he allowed a quick thought about the conquest and how much further his protégé' could take her. But, for the moment, he was only interested in getting his eight inch cock buried in the teacher's ass. Bill pulled the black butt plug from Summer's ass and noticed that the entrance to her anal passageway gaped open. To make it easier for himself, Bill spread some warming KY jelly in Summer's ass crack and watched it as it made its way to her puckered asshole. Bill placed the purple head of his cock against the hole and in one swift motion, forced his cock completely inside the teacher's tight anal passageway.

As if by magic, Summer quickly jumped into motion and matched Bill's thrusts with those of her own. In a matter of minutes, Summer's body was overtaken by another orgasm even as Bill's cock was pistoning in and out of her ass. With Summer's orgasmic explosion, her ass hole began grasping at the cock and the tension of the moment along with the earlier events caused Bill's cock to explode into the depths of Summer's body without concern for Todd's previous instructions that no one should cum inside his slut.

Bill stayed pressed against the teacher's ass as she fucked back against his still hard cock. He felt her body begin to quiver and shake from the inevitable orgasm her body needed so badly. Once she had calmed down, Bill pulled his cock from her ass and he heard it slurp out of the puckered ass hole. He noticed that a trail of cum followed the head of his still erect cock. Viagra was great he thought.

Lee and Bill began loosening the bindings that had held the teacher in place for her degradation and submission. Summer slumped to the floor when the bindings on her elbows and abdomen were released. She was not able to physically catch herself so Bill and Lee gingerly lowered her to her knees. While Bill held Summer erect on her knees, Lee unfastened the cuffs holding Summer's wrists to the spreader bar. Once her hands were released, Summer's first reaction was to swing wildly at her tormentors.

Bill easily moved away from the flailing hands of the teacher. And as a result of her ankles still being attached to the spreader bar, Summer's flailing caused her to fall flat on her face. Her breasts were smashed into the cold linoleum floor and into a pool of multiple men's cum. Summer was immediately repulsed by the cum and tried to push up from the floor, but the shear amount of cum on the floor caused her to only slip back down into the cum. The spreader bar was making it impossible for her to get up off the floor and the cum only made her efforts more fruitless to the point of almost being comical to Bill.

Bill pressed his foot into the small of Summer's back and forced her harder against the floor. While firmly held in place by Bill's foot, Lee went about the process of unfastening the ankle restraints. Bill told Lee to put the spreader bar, blindfold, paddle and vibrating butt plug on the counter out front. Bill then told Lee to go to the dildo wall and take down the eighteen inch double headed model. This model could be used to penetrate a woman's pussy and ass or could be used in conjunction with another woman. Bill had had several of his slut's use this type of toy before to great effect. He imagined that Todd's plan for the dildo would entail both.

Bill once again helped Summer to her knees. He eyes were still a bit glazed, but she was coming around. Typically, the concoction was good for an hour, but because he had doubled the mixture, it was taking a bit longer to wear off. He wanted her fully alert before he released her to drive home. He did not want her to be stopped while under the influence or to be in an accident as that would do him or Todd no good.

Once she steadied herself Summer said, "Please let me leave."

"Well slut your responsibilities to me are not over yet," was Bill's quick reply.

Bill then flung Summer's ripped skirt into her face and said, "Slut get that cum up off the floor. You cannot leave that kind of mess here in my store."

Summer hesitated and her hesitation was met with a swift push of her ass by Bill's foot. It was not time to be physically cruel to the teacher, but strongly insistent on her performing this task.

As Summer began to fall forward, her hands grasped the shredded rag that used to be her skirt. Without further instruction, Summer went about wiping up the cum left by her seven tormentors. When she was finished, she looked up to see Bill leering down at her. Bill's cock was still semi-erect and it was positioned just in front of her mouth.

"Slut, you still need to clean your ass juices from my cock. I cannot go home to my wife with the juices of a slut's ass all over it. Now get busy," was Bill's command.

Bill placed the tip of his cock against the lips of the teacher who resisted accepting the cock into her mouth. All Bill did was reach down and grabbed each of the nipple piercings and pulled them outwardly. Summer screeched in pain which caused her mouth to open and Bill forced his ass juice covered cock into her mouth. Bill released Summer's nipples, grabbed the back of her head and began to pump his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth.

Lee returned with a 10-inch dildo with a flat base that was utilized by a woman (sometimes men) to sit on to fuck themselves by rocking back and forth. Lee placed his hands on Summer's ass cheeks raising her up slightly and then easily slipped the head of the dildo into Summer's gaping pussy. With his cock forced deeply into Summer's mouth, Bill moved his hands down to her shoulders and pushed her down onto the dildo which was the sixth item on Summer's list.

Though not completely imbedded into Summer's pussy, the dildo found Summer's G-Spot and her body was wracked by another orgasm. Once her orgasm erupted, Summer's hands went to the stench covered cock in her mouth and she began to suck in earnest. Bill began to fuck the poor teacher's mouth without concern for gagging her. Bill wanted to dump his second load into the teacher's stomach. It was only a matter of seconds and Bill's cock erupted sending his hot jism against the back of Summer's throat. At the same moment, Bill forced Summer further down the shaft of the dildo and Summer erupted in orgasm again.

Summer passed out from the final two orgasms. The effect of the roofie cocktail, the countless orgasms, the physical strain of the bindings and the servicing of eight cocks had drained her completely.

While she was passed out, Bill's Hispanic maid had come into the store through the back door. Bill and the maid had dragged Summer to the washroom and the maid had cleaned her body of most of the cum. The maid did not wash or brush the cum from Summer's hair as that had been Bill's instructions. The maid was amazed at the body of the teacher, the piercings and the smooth skin of her pussy mound. She knew that the woman had been used sexually by multiple men as she had been subjected to in the past. She felt somewhat sorry for the teacher, but knew from her experience that the woman really did like being degraded deep down.

Once she had her cleaned, the woman took the red dress down from the hook behind the door. It was an effort, but she was able to slide the dress over Summer's head, put her arms through the spaghetti straps and over her breasts.

Summer woke in the front seat of her car to the sound of her phone ringing. In her daze, she looked at her surroundings and realized she was in her car. She saw the flashing display of her phone on the dashboard of her convertible BMW. She reached for the phone, her body ached and the tight dress made it an effort to grasp the phone.

"Hello my slut. Did you enjoy your evening," was the words she heard from Master T.

"Oh my god Todd, what have you done to me," Summer questioned.

"Slut, who do you think you are addressing," Todd's voice echoed in her ear from the phone.

"Sorry Master T, I am just so ashamed and mad at how I have been treated by your friend Bill tonight," Summer replied.

Todd continued, "Bill has reported that you were not completely submissive to his demands and requirements. He advised that he had to bind you to make you understand your total and complete submission to the pleasure of men."

"Bill drugged me Master T and I do not know what happened tonight," Summer replied.

Todd continues, "Well Slut, when you get home you will find all the evidence you need to fill in any details that you are missing."

Then Todd told Summer that she was done for the evening, that she was free to drive home without any more requirements and that she was to call into the Sub-finder line and get a substitute for Wednesday. She could have the day off with no interference from him, but that she would tan all day in the back yard in her tanning salon thong and she was exempt from inserting her butt plug. She was required to wear the white pumps and the slave collar all day.

When she hung up the phone, she looked up to see Sandy staring down on her. The roof to the convertible was open so Sandy could easily see down into the front seat. The red dress that Summer had on was up around her waist and Sandy could easily see the bald mound of her pussy as well as the two pussy lip piercings. Sandy handed Summer a bag and told her that it contained all of her personal items that she had left behind in the salon. She also handed Summer an envelope with the words "SLUT" written on the front.

Sandy told Summer to drive directly home, take a long hot bath and go to bed. You are not allowed to open the envelope until you wake up Wednesday.

With that, Sandy leaned down, grabbed Summer's chin, pulled her face towards hers and planted a major kiss on Summer that was not met with any resistance. During the kiss, Sandy slipped her free hand down between Summer's legs and gently massaged the engorged clit. Sandy slipped her finger between the folds of Summer's pussy lips, pass the piercings and buried it deep inside Summer. Sandy brought Summer to the brink of an orgasm and stopped.

Sandy walked away and Summer started the car. As she backed out of the salon parking lot, tears flowed from her eyes as her hand moved between her legs to rub her aching clit.

Chapter 14 will introduce slut Summer to her husband James...

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers