Summer's Blackmail Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Mr. Harding continued to work on the papers in front of him purposefully making the attractive English Department Head wait. He was a bit agitated that she would be 15 minutes late to a meeting with him. He wanted her to know that his time was actually more valuable that hers. So, he thought he would make her wait for the same 15 minutes he had waited for her. However, his strategy started to fall apart when he casually looked at Summer and saw her sitting on the couch with her book bag draped across her lap. He moved his gaze from the bag up to her breasts as he could see her breasts rising and falling with each breath. He swore that he could see her nipples pressed against the shiny silk blouse, but he could not be sure.

As Summer watched Principal Harding gaze first at her lap and then at her breasts, she was first relieved that she had placed the bag in her lap as it provided her with some semblance of propriety. But, in order to keep her knees tightly together to keep her skirt in place, Summer had to sit erect, which forced her breasts to jut out pressing her nipples against the silky, thin material of her red blouse. But, when she saw his eyes focusing on her breasts, Summer was horrified that her body was betraying her. She was turned on by the morning session with her young master and in her position on the couch; Summer felt the muscles of her pussy grasping at the egg to keep it in place. Summer could feel the moisture of her pussy and she was concerned that she would leave a wet spot on the principal's couch. Additionally, the tension of the situation, her tardiness and the relative lack of attention of the principal had made her feel intimidated even more by Principal Harding.

Harding could not make Summer wait any longer as his attention to the papers on his desk was lost. He picked up a folder from his desk and walked the short distance to the round table and placed the folder there. Harding had decided that he wanted to play with his English Department head just a little. He opened the folder and took out two sets of papers. He then looked at Summer and said, "Ms. Wayne, come join me here at the table. We need to spread out the documents so that I can explain the budgeting issues."

Summer was now trapped. To rise from the couch, she was going to need to use her right hand to push her body up while using her left hand to clutch the school bag to keep from exposing the tops of her hose to her principal. She also realized that when she sat beside her principal, her blouse will be opened towards him and there would be no way for her to hide the fact that the top two buttons had been removed even though Todd had cleverly sewn the button holes closed though not professionally of course.

Principal Harding watched intently as Summer rose from the couch. He could see she was struggling with the bag and the arm rest. Harding was able to just briefly get a glimpse at the side of Summer's skirt and he saw the upper portion of her thighs and the lace top of her hose. Harding, like almost all men, had a thing for hose, but not pantyhose. The image of seeing sexy hose on his English Department Head made his cock begin to rise inside his khaki slacks. He had always thought that Summer was sort of a prude, but this morning he was seeing things that made him want to see more of her.

As Summer slid into the chair next to her principal, she felt the egg shift in her pussy and she also felt the inner walls of her pussy involuntarily grasp the egg securely. She was not worried that it would slip out because the thin strip of material of her white thong with black lace would keep it inside her. But, the size of the egg made Summer conscious of the possibility of it slipping out whether it could actually occur or not. Because her mind was otherwise occupied, Summer laid the school bag on the table and leaned forward to begin reviewing the document.

While Summer read the information, Principal Harding leaned back in his chair pretending to do the same. But, he used the papers to hide his building erection as well as to appear to be reading while his eyes roamed the body of the English teacher. Harding could see the outline of her left nipple pressed against the red silk blouse and he was intrigued at its stiffness. He could see Summer's cleavage and he could just make out the white and black lace bra that held each breast in place between her breasts. Harding moved his gaze down Summer's body and he saw that the bottom two buttons of her skirt were undone and even though she was pressing her legs together, he could faintly see the beginning of the lace from the top of her hose. He was wondering why a teacher, especially this teacher, would wear such sexy attire to school.

As Summer read the boring details of the proposed budget, she could feel the eyes of her principal on her. She could feel sweat beginning to form on her upper lip like it did most times when compliant for her young master. Summer's pussy continued to grip and release the egg that was not buried deep in her pussy. She could feel the thin material between her pussy lips getting wetter by the moment.

She acknowledged that she had read the document and that she did not have any questions about the package. Summer further indicated to her principal that what was being proposed, that given the current economic conditions, cuts to funding of some projects was inevitable. Summer then asked, "Is that all you need from me this morning Mr. Harding?"

"Well Ms. Wayne, I am disappointed in your tardiness this morning. It is not like you to be late and keep me waiting. Is there something going on in your life that I should be aware of at this time," Mr. Harding asked.

"Does he know something about what is going on? Does he know about Todd and his friend Bill Fraser," Summer thought to herself.

"No Mr. Harding nothing going on that you should be concerned about. You know my husband, James, is out of the country on business, so I am just a little overwhelmed with all the things I have to do around the house, with my charity work and teaching. But, I am good," Summer replied to her principal with her bright and toothy smile.

The principal leaned in and pointed to the document he had given Summer and asked, "Ms. Wayne, did you pay particular attention to the funding of extracurricular activities that are being slated for reductions?"

"No sir, what did I miss," asked Summer. Then she thought to herself, "I just called him sir like have been instructed by Todd and Bill Fraser. What is wrong with me and why am I responding that way to men?"

Leaning in towards Summer and putting his knee against hers, Mr. Harding went about telling Summer that the funding of the debate team, drama department and the essay competition were all scheduled for drastic reductions in fund allocations. The principal, pressed in closer to point out the numbers on the sheet of paper and as his finger trailed down the page his eyes went directly to the Summer's cleavage heightened by the black bra that he could clear see in its position between her breasts. He looked at the bra and saw that it mostly cupped the breasts rather than covered the English teacher's breast. He tried to look deep into the teacher's blouse, but he did not want to get caught gawking. As he moved his gaze away from the cleavage of his English department head's breasts, the principal glanced down and saw that the pressure of his knee against Summer's knee had effectively caused the hem of her skirt to rise up and he could make out the lace tops of her hose. "Yes," he thought to himself, her students will be very lucky today. I may have to stop in to visit her," Harding thought to himself.

Summer felt the pressure of her principal's knee against hers. Because her right leg was pressed against the arm of the chair, the principal's knee had turned her slightly away from the principal which did two things: It caused her blouse to open slightly or more than she was comfortable with given that two buttons were removed and the slight movement caused her skirt to ride up just a bit and she felt sure he could see that she was wearing hose instead of pantyhose or no hose at all. Summer did not dare look down to see if in fact that was the case, but she felt reasonably sure that if her principal looked he would be able to see her cleavage quite easily and probably would be able to see a good portion of the wide lace top of her hose.

But, the disturbing thing was, Summer realized that she was in fact pressing her knee slightly back against Mr. Harding's knee and she sort of pressed her shoulders back effectively forcing her erect nipples outward ensuring that if her principal looked, he would be able to see them and he just might see the piercings if he looked closely enough.

Summer's thought was right. The principal, before returning to an upright position in his chair, pressed his knee back against Summer's and he did see her erect nipples and thought he saw piercings, but he could not be sure. But, in the current situation, he could not pursue this avenue of intimidation with his sexy English department head any longer. He knew that there was a department head retreat in November just before the Thanksgiving break. He felt like if he played his cards properly, he just might be able to take advantage of his teacher in the right situation.

"Well, I just wanted you to see that the funding for a couple of your favorite programs that paid for outside help was going to come under the budget knife, which will mean you as well as other teachers will have to put in a little more extra time to devote to our students," the principal said.

"You know Mr. Harding; I am always available to help any of our students. I have dedicated my life to teaching, so just let me know what I need to do to help in any way I can," replied Summer.

"Thank you for your dedication Ms. Wayne. I really appreciate and I am sure your students truly appreciate your dedication as do I," smiled the principal.

Continuing he said, "And, I must say that in the past week you have really started dressing quite nicely Ms. Wayne. It does push the limits of our professional dress code, but I find it quite pleasing, but just be mindful of all of the testosterone levels here and how a tight blouse or skirt will affect that."

"Mr. Harding, you are not saying what I have on today is in violation are you," asked Summer.

"Oh no, Ms. Wayne, I think it is a stretch to our guidelines, but for now it is acceptable. I am just saying be cautious of your influence you will have on our students," replied the principal.

"Yes sir I will be careful," replied a rather now nervous Summer.

Then the principal changed the subject, "Ms. Wayne, I am not sure you saw her, but Sandra Wilson was in my office bending my ear again about you and your grading system. She is quite displeased that you are going to be the teacher that prevents her daughter, Melanie, from getting into the state university."

"Mr. Harding, as we talked last week, I do not wish to compromise my grading system that I have used here for senior English for the past 10 years. You have never spoken to me about it before so I am concerned that one parent will have an effect on years of practice," replied Summer

"Ms. Wayne, this is something that we can discuss further as classes are set to begin very soon. But, suffice it to say that neither you nor I can afford to be on Ms. Wilson's bad side. You know that she and her second husband have much sway with the school board. I need you to do what I ask on this one should a significant issue arise. Am I clear on that Ms. Wayne," asked the principal with a very stern face.

"Mr. Harding, I will work with Melanie to make sure she has every opportunity to get the grade she deserves that will hopefully get into the state university. But, I don't think that Ms. Wilson should be able to force me to do whatever she wants," replied Summer.

"Well Ms. Wayne proceed at your own peril is all I can say. I have seen what Sandra Wilson can do if she cannot get her way and I do not think that you are the type of person who would want to risk her wrath. But, let's see how it goes," the principal answered with a direct authoritative voice.

Noticing the tone and stare of her principal, Summer felt the pang of humiliation and submission creeping into her mind. Amazingly, her body reacted to the tone and look of her principal like never before. She had always been straight as an arrow whenever parents and administration for that matter, tried to get her to change or modify the time proven grading system for her senior English classes. But, so that she could indicate her agreement to be careful Summer replied, "Yes Mr. Harding. I will heed your advice and tread lightly with Ms. Wilson. If I get into a situation that I cannot resolve, I will seek your advice and direction."

There it was again with a man. Summer was being subservient to her principal, but she hoped he did not pick up on it. Fortunately, the first bell of the day rang indicating that classes would start in 15 minutes.

"Thank you for coming in this morning Ms. Wayne, even though you were late. Please do not be disrespectful to me and my time in the future," the principal said ending the meeting.

Summer stood to shake the principal's hand, gathered the documents for distribution and to pick up her school bag. Unfortunately, in her haste to get out of the principal's office, Summer knocked the school bag on the floor spilling some of the contents onto the principal's floor. "Oh my God," Summer gasped silently to herself. She looked down and she could see the Tupperware dish containing the cum from last night's glory hole experience, the buckle on her collar and the tube of KY jelly peering out of the bag.

Summer quickly knelt down and stuffed the items back into her bag without a concern for the fact that the hem of her skirt rode up above the lace tops of her thigh hi's and that her blouse was pulled further open by her quick movement to the floor. Of course, her actions were caught by the principal and he was quite pleased with the view of her thigh hi's and the white with black lace panties directly in his view. He did not see what had spilled out of the bag, but whatever it was sure did make the English teacher jump into action.

Summer quickly pushed the items of her servitude back into her school bag. She could not bring herself to look directly at her principal because she felt certain that he had at least seen the tops of her hose, more of her cleavage than she wanted and probably he got a peek at her panties. But, she could not bear the thought of him seeing the slut collar or KY jelly. She was not concerned that he might see the container that was holding the liquid of 20 or so men from last night. But the thought of the principal seeing a collar with the slut label prominently displayed would be the end of her career for sure.

Thanks for seeing me Mr. Harding and thanks for the advice," Summer smiled said as she hurried out of the door.

The principal watch the way Summer swayed her ass as she walked out of the office. He liked the fact that she was wearing heels, not those stiletto types, but those heels were at least four inches and they made her legs look very nice and muscular. He concentrated on her ass and could easily make out the lines of her thong under the tight black skirt. To himself, "Just as I thought a thong!"

Summer whisked by Shirley, who was intently typing on her computer. Summer did not even acknowledge Shirley's wave or the snicker she let out as Summer's nipples poked out against the tight red silk blouse. Shirley was thinking about all those teenagers looking at Summer walked down the crowded hall and then up to her class room on the second floor.

Summer had to navigate through a maze of mostly young men as they watched her breasts bounce as they faced her and then they watched her ass as she walked away. There were lots of low snickers by the younger boys, but the older boys were studying her every movement. They had all heard how hard of a teacher she was, but none of them had seen her dress the way she was dressed today. The boys from the pick-up truck noticed her right away and followed her down the hallway. As the four boys got closer to Summer, they began to stare intently at her ass as she walked. They could make out the lines of a thong, which none of them thought a teacher would wear, especially not the senior level English teacher.

One of the boys, Terry, rushed up beside Summer and asked could he carry her school bag for her. As he reached to grab the bag from her arms, his hand purposefully brushed against the side of her right breast. He was pleased that her breast was firm and he noticed that it was not restrained by the confines of a padded bra like the girls he had fondled when parking.

Summer pulled the bag closer to her chest, thanked the young man who she did not know and stretched out her left hand to open the stairwell door.

"Here, let me get that for you Ms. Wayne," Terry said as he pushed the door handle down.

Terry used his hand to push the door open inwardly, which required the teacher to rub his arm with hers as she walked into the stairwell. Terry pushed his arm further towards the sexy English teacher before she moved further away and onto the first step. The three other boys joined Terry in the stairwell to watch the teacher climb the stairs. They were all hoping she would drop something so that they might get a view of her ass and maybe her breasts, but they were disappointed as they heard her heels click on the steps as the made her way to the second floor. To a man they all whistled and thought of next year's English class.

Summer finally reached her class room, but she did not have her room key out. She had to prop the school bag on her knee as she reached in to find the set of keys. She was able to finally grab the keys that were of course at the bottom of the bag. Her hand hit the butt plug and she froze hoping that no one was looking over her shoulder as she dug around in the bag. But, she was safe as there was no one around at that moment. Summer inserted the key, unlocked the doorknob, bolt lock and pushed the door open.

Summer placed the bag on her desk, pulled out her lunch that consisted of a small salad and the container of cum. She was hopeful that her young master did not have any sinister plans for the reminder of her trip to Bill Fraser's bookstore that held the glory hole in which she had sucked so many cocks that she lost count at 20. She placed the salad and cum containers in her small refrigerator. Summer looked at the clock in her room and she saw that she had five minutes before her first period began. She needed a cup of coffee and she hoped that someone had made sure that there was a fresh pot in the teacher's lounge. Summer hurried out of her classroom and with heels clicking on the tile floor, Summer once again had to navigate through a sea of teenagers. She noticed that the boys were overt in their attempts to either bump into her or gaze down her blouse. Summer tried her best to keep her breasts from bouncing, but the structure of her shelf bra only made her breasts press against the thin material of her blouse. Her breasts bounced in rhythm with her steps and Summer felt the material of the blouse rubbing against her always erect nipples because of her current status of stimulation not only due to the egg in her pussy, but also because of the stares she was receiving. Summer noticed that she liked the attention even if it was from teenagers.

Summer made her way into the teacher's lounge and was pleased that there was coffee. She poured herself a large cup of coffee, took the Styrofoam cup along with cream and sugar. Summer turned to head back out of the door when she almost collided with Sandra Wilson. "That is two times in one day Wayne. Watch out so that you don't fuck up and run into some one," shouted Sandra Wilson.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers