Summer's Blackmail Ch. 20

Story Info
Sexy teacher endures more humiliation.
15.5k words
4.51
133k
59

Part 20 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers

Summer Wayne is a 40 year old married high school Senior English teacher that is being blackmailed by one of her students. She is required to call him Master T and she is completely under his control. In just a little over ten days, Master T has had each of Summer's nipples pierced, each of her pussy lips is adorned with ring piercings and her left ear has been pierced with a large loop earring that includes three red beads that signifies to Master T that she is his. Summer has had her hair cut into a much younger cut that barely reaches her neck, it is jagged in style and her hair has received extensive highlighting to further change her appearance. Her fingernails have been lengthened by acrylic nails of almost ¾ inches in length and painted a bright red to match her toenails. She has been subjected to more public humiliation in a bar near the hair salon at the hands of a boat salesman and bartender. Summer has no way to know, but her weekend will be filled with additional piercings, tattoo and additional humiliations...thanks to my friends for recommendations/suggestions for story lines especially Mike, Jack, John, Rebecca, Slut jenni, Susan and Elly.

(I apologize it took me so long to finish this chapter. I am working on exit strategies and when her husband comes home, so I do not want to screw up the story line with unanswered ideas and themes - keep them coming.)

As Summer's body stopped convulsing from the effects of the public orgasm and humiliation, she continued to feel the finger sliding deeper into her ass and the fingers on her clit continued to manipulate her erect clit through the thin material of her red thong. Additionally, though at a lower setting, the black vibrating egg was still working deep inside her pussy.

Mike Roberts, the boat salesman, continued to manipulate the holes of the slut teacher right at the bar. There was no way he was going to stop until he was able to at least have the slut suck his cock. Summer still had her phone pressed to her ear while her young master listened and directed her actions as Mike manipulated her body under the watchful eyes of the bartender.

"Hand the phone to the bartender, Slut," Summer heard from her young master.

Summer took the phone away from her ear, handed the phone to the bartender and said, "Master T told me to give you the phone."

Quizzically, the bartender took the phone and said, "Hello".

"Hi, this is Summer's Master. To whom am I speaking," Todd asked.

The bartender responded, "My name is Barb".

"Well Barb, I am sure that you are a bit confused by what you are seeing from my slut. She is a teacher, but she really is my slut and does exactly what I tell her to do without question. Sometimes she hesitates and that irritates me, but all in all she is not too bad at this point in her training," Todd said.

"That is interesting for sure. What do you want from me," Barb asked.

"Well Barb, I am going to ask you to do a couple of things for me and to my slut. Can you do that for me without getting into trouble with Jack your owner," Todd asked.

"No Jack is not here and there is plenty of staff around to cover for me," Barb replied.

Todd then detailed to Barb what he wanted done to his slut and for him. Barb was to tell Mike to turn the vibrator off, but the egg was to remain inside Summer's pussy. Barb was then told to send Mike to the men's bathroom and to wait on Summer. Todd then told Barb to take Summer back to the bathroom area, lead her into the men's room. Barb was to take a picture of Summer standing inside the door making sure the men's room sign is visible. Next Barb was to make Summer pull her tube top down making sure that it fell below her breasts and she was to take a picture of Summer like that making sure to capture the look on her face.

Barb listened to the rest of Todd's instructions and then walked to the end of the bar to tell her partner that she was going to be away for a few minutes. He had noticed what had been going on at the end of the bar and had not been shocked by it as Meehan's had a reputation for erotic events happening there. But mostly those events happened at night and not in the middle of the afternoon. He smiled inwardly as he knew that Barb was into women just as much as she was into men. He had been with her when she had dominated one of the former waitresses at the bar and how she had forced the young college student to submit to her demands. He wondered if the woman at the bar was going to be Barb's next conquest.

Mike continued to stroke Summer' clit and kept pushing his middle finger deeper into her ass. Summer for her part tried to remain calm under the physical attack by the boat salesman. She could not afford for him to find out who she was so she just allowed him to have his way with her hoping he would tire and leave. Summer was not one to look too far ahead these days as she fell further under Todd's control as well as her desire to please dominant men whenever she was confronted by them.

Barb walked back to the couple wrapped in intimate touching and said loud enough for most people to hear, "Mike, Summer's Master told me to tell you to go to the men's room. We will join you shortly. You should turn off the vibrating egg, but she is to leave it in her pussy."

"Really, he told you to tell me that," Mike asked.

"Yep, he has some more plans for his slut that involve you and me. So, please turn off the vibrator and go to the men's room as he has asked," Barb replied.

"Oh man, that sounds like fun," was Mike's quick reply as the flipped the switch on the controller and placed it on the counter in front of Summer.

As he pulled his finger out of Summer's ass, he could hear a slight moan emitted from Summer. He continued to rub her clit until he was able to adjust his cock so that it did not stand out directly in front of him. He stuck his fingers into the beer that was placed in front of Summer to wash her fluids off and then he wiped his fingers down the side of her face. "See you in a few minutes slut," Mike said to the humiliated teacher.

Barb then told Todd that Mike had left the bar and that the egg had been turned off, but it is still in her pussy as he had directed. She told Todd that she had poured another Irish whiskey and it was sitting right in front of Summer. Barb also told Todd that Mike had rinsed his fingers in the mug of beer. Todd felt like that was a really good touch.

"Slut, your master says for you to drink the whisky now," Barb emphatically said.

Summer looked into the eyes of the cute bartender hoping to find some sympathy there, but saw none. Resigned to her fate again, Summer took the shot glass, which was twice the size of the previous two shots and poured it down her throat. Summer felt the whiskey burn all the way down into her stomach. It mixed with her stomach acids that were clamoring for food, but were only receiving alcohol to satisfy the hunger there.

Summer was still seated on the wooden bar stool with the heels of her slut pumps still gripping the support bar between the legs of the bar stool. The hem of Summer's skirt was almost up to the red thong covered pussy while the side straps of her thong were clearly visible over the waist band of her spandex skirt. The white tube top clung to her body as it was at least one size too small and her breasts were straining against the front of the top, which only caused her erect pierced nipples to stand out more prominently.

Summer was feeling just a little tipsy from the two cold draft beers and the three shots of whiskey. She felt somewhat numb to the fact that she was on display in a fairly public bar being directed by another stranger, but the humiliation of the situation was not lost on her. Summer was beginning to understand that the more she came under the directions of dominant personalities the more compliant she was becoming. Summer felt a strange sense of comfort knowing that Barb was talking to her master and that he would surely not force her to do anything that would cause her any legal problems. At this point, all Summer cared about was not being discovered by her children, her husband and her employer. Summer was thankful that she did know anyone at the bar really as she had only briefly met Mike Roberts when she and James had rented a boat from him over the summer.

"Ok slut. We are going to go to the restrooms now. I am going to turn your vibrating egg back on and you are to rub your ass against the seat of the bar stool until I tell you to stop," Marg said as her thumb found the switch on the controller.

Summer felt the egg jump to life and once again the feeling of orgasmic need began to sweep over her body. "Put your hands on the bar to give yourself some balance," Barb ordered.

Summer grabbed the edge of the bar, pressed her ass down harder onto the wooden sea, began to rock slowly back and forth. This motion caused the already taunt crotch of her red thong to become even tighter against her clit. The rocking motion caused her clit to become erect again and her body was easily moving towards another orgasm. Summer noticed the flash and saw that Barb had taken a picture of her with her camera phone. Summer watched through glazed eyes as apparently Barb texted the picture to who knows who, but she figured it must have been to her Master T.

Summer watched as Barb pulled another draft beer and set it on the bar in front of her. Summer heard the "Drink up," command and reached for the cold mug. Summer slowly began to drink the cold liquid, but was soon prodded to make it quick. Summer had never been a real big beer drinker and now she was being forced to down her third beer in less than 45 minutes. The beer had a harsher and darker taste. It was stronger than the other two beers.

Little drips of beer slipped around the outside rim of the beer mug and ran down Summer's chin falling into her cleavage. Summer could feel her nipples harden even more because of the cold shock of the beer hitting her breasts and draining down her cleavage. Summer's eyes came upon Barb's eyes and she noticed the steely look she was being given.

"Your master says that we are to go to the bathroom now," Barb advised the now slightly inebriated teacher.

Summer placed the mug back down onto the bar, turned to her left and stepped down off of the stool very unladylike as she lost her balance because the hem of her skirt had stretched too tightly across the top of her thighs to allow her much freedom of movement. Summer's motion caught the attention of a group of men seated at a booth down the row of booths that led to the hallway where the bathrooms were located. Summer pulled down on the hem of her skirt with both hands trying so hard to cover more of her body. But, what Summer did not realize was that when she tugged on the hem of the skirt, it only made the waist band of the skirt ride lower on her hips there by exposing more of the side straps of her bright red thong.

Summer reached back for her purse as it hung on the back of the bar stool and it slipped from hands to tumble to the floor with a loud splat. She froze not knowing what to do when she heard her newest tormentor call out, "Slut, pick it up and get your ass over here," Barb said quite loudly.

Summer looked around the bar and noticed the four men in the booth all looking at her. She tried her best to bend down ladylike, but the short skirt just would not allow her any dignity. She stooped to pick up her purse and her breasts almost popped over the tube top. The hem of the skirt rode up almost to the cheeks of her ass and more of the material of her thong appeared above the waist band of the skirt. Summer summoned her nerve once more, started walking towards Barb albeit more staggering because of the three shots and three beers she had been forced to drink.

When Summer came even with Barb, she looked to her left and saw the eyes of the four men as they roamed over her body. Summer felt like she was being mentally stripped by the men as she walked. "Stop right there slut," Barb ordered.

Summer did as instructed and waited for the next instruction. Barb put her left hand on the small of Summer's back and slowly slide it down inside the waist band of the spandex skirt. Summer felt Barb's fingers hook the thin material of her thong and roughly pulled it upwards digging the material in her crotch deeper between her already fully swollen pussy lips. Barb left her hand there and nudged Summer down the hallway towards the bathroom.

As Summer reached for the door handle that opened the woman's bathroom door she felt Barb's hand withdraw from her skirt and then she heard Barb say, "No not that one slut, the men's room is where we are going."

"Please don't make me go in the men's room Barb," Summer begged.

"Slut, I am not making you go in the men's room. Your master is. Now push the door open and stand in the doorway," Summer was ordered.

Summer did as instructed and immediately saw that Mike Roberts was waiting in the bathroom with his pants unzipped slowly stroking a very large cock. Summer's eyes froze on the erect member as it stared at her with a small amount of pre-cum leaking from the slit on top of the big purple head. Summer was startled when Barb ordered, "Slut, pull your top down below your tits."

Summer looked pleadingly at Barb who still held Summer's phone to her ear with her young master at the other end of the cell signal. Summer dropped her head and reached up on both sides of her top and pulled it down over her breasts. Her nipples were already fully erect, but the cold air of the bathroom as well as the humiliating exposure in public seemed to make them harder.

"Put your arms above your head and grab the doorframe slut," Barb ordered.

Summer raised her hands above the door, still holding onto her purse and grabbed the grimy frame of the men's bathroom door. Summer felt the flash of the camera and then heard Barb say, "Turn around, face Mike and pull your skirt up over your hips."

Summer neither hesitated nor pleaded as she knew her fate was sealed by the mere fact that Barb was instructing her based on instructions she was being given by her young master. Summer grabbed the hem of her skirt and struggled to pull it up over her hips. Once she had accomplished the demand, she was told to spread her legs, pull the crotch of her thong to the side and show Mike her piercings. Mike could see the ring piercings quite clearly as well as the moisture that was seeping out of the teacher's pussy and he could also see the control wire of the egg that was still buried deep inside Summer's pussy.

Summer looked directly at Mike as she complied with her young master's instructions as they were relayed to her by her newest tormentor Barb. Summer watched as Mike continued to stroke his cock and soon she felt Barb's hand on her ass cheeks as she pushed her all the way into the bathroom. Summer heard the bolt lock on the door click and knew that she was trapped here in the one stall men's room. There Summer stood with her skirt up around her waist, the crotch of her thong pulled to the side revealing her swollen pussy lips as well as her piercings, her top pulled down below her breasts, nipples standing at attention by her piercings, Mike with his hard cock along with the cute bartender who was turning out to be quite a dominant.

Mike was the first to speak, "Nice piercings slut. Turn around and show Barb."

Summer did as she was instructed. "Spread your legs wider and put your hands behind your head slut," Barb ordered.

Summer released the wet material of her crotch and complied even though she still maintained a death grip on her purse. Barb reached up and tugged the purse from her hands. Summer saw Barb's eyes roam over her body first from her breasts and then down to her pussy lips. Barb then said, "Bend over at the waist with your hands still behind your head slut."

Summer bent over as directed knowing that her ass was fully exposed to Mike and that she was basically spread eagle while in this position. Summer felt Barb's hands softly massaging her back and shoulders. Summer could hear Barb's sharp intake of air as her hands squeezed and massaged different areas of Summer's back leading down to her ass cheeks.

"Reach behind and spread your ass cheeks for Mike," Barb ordered.

Summer slipped her hands from behind her neck, ran them down the sides of her torso and to her ass cheeks. Summer grabbed each cheek and pulled them apart. In this position, the string of her thong that formed her crotch was pulled tighter against her pussy cavity as well as her ass hole. Because earlier she had been instructed to pull the panties aside to show Mike her pussy, the control wire to her egg peaked around the material of her thong. "Spread those legs wider slut," came Mike's demand.

Summer struggled with the position and the effort to spread her legs wider. Her skirt was no longer the issue, but the platform stripper heels made it hard for her to be able to balance herself while bent at the waist and spreading her ass cheeks at the same time.

"Look up at me slut," Barb demanded.

As Summer raised her head, the flash of the camera reminded her of the situation she was in and the pictorial documentation of her submission to these two new strangers. Summer continued to look up as Barb took several more shots of her in this position. Barb took a couple of minutes to text the newest pictures to not only Summer's master but to her phone for future viewing.

As Barb paused in her digital recording of the event, Mike moved around in front of Summer while continuing to stroke his cock. As he stepped in front of Summer, there was a bang on the door and a call for the person to open the door. Mike ignored the request and grabbed Summer's now shorter hair pulling her face towards his erect cock.

"Open your mouth slut. It is time for you to take care of my cock," Mike ordered as he pushed his hips forward while pulling Summer's hair towards him.

As Summer opened her mouth, she started to slide her hands from her ass cheeks. That action was met with quick slaps on each of her ass cheeks. "Who told you that you could remove your hands slut," Barb said angrily.

Summer's mouth opened to protest the slaps, but she was force fed Mike's large cock. He slowly fucked the head of his cock in and out of the teacher's mouth. He was giving her time to get adjusted to the size of the head because he knew from prior experiences that women had a hard time initially taking the full length of his cock without first showing her that he was not going to attack her mouth.

Summer tried to fight the invading cock because it was so large, but in her position with her hands grasping her ass cheeks and her hair being pulled towards the cock, she had no other option other than taking the cock in her mouth. For his part, Mike took it easy on Summer's mouth as he worked the head of his stiff cock into her mouth. Each thrust forced his cock deeper into the teacher's mouth.

Barb knelt down beside Summer and aimed the camera display of Summer's own phone and took several pictures capturing the action. Barb texted those pictures to both her own phone and Todd's to further document Summer's submission.

Barb watched a little while longer as Mike began to fuck Summer's mouth in earnest. He had been promised by Todd that if he played along, she would reward him with a world class blow job. Mike had to admit that the teacher was performing quite well. He was hopeful to make the blowjob last longer, but there was a steady knock on the door from an impatient customer who had to empty his bladder.

Barb worked her way around behind Summer and started massaging the now reddening ass cheeks of the teacher. She began to spank Summer again as she was being forced to take more and more of Mike's cock. Summer was being rocked back and forth by Mike's thrusts. As a result, each time she was forced back, Summer felt the sting of Barb's hands on one of her ass cheeks.

wilcox010
wilcox010
1,850 Followers