Summer's Journey Into Submission

Story Info
The night I met my Master for the first time in person.
9.5k words
4.54
20.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I searched my recent calls for his number and pressed "call." He answered after only two rings. "Yes, my pet?"

"I'm here," I responded, my heart pounding in my chest. "Where are you?"

"In the lobby, by the bar," he answered.

I rounded the corner, and saw a man in his 40s, wearing a red polo shirt and khaki shorts, holding a cell phone and looking around. I took a deep breath. There he is. He's really here. Just to meet me.

"I see you," I said breathlessly. He turned around...

Well, let me describe myself and how I've come to be here before I get to the juicy stuff. My name is Summer, and I'm a married woman in my early 30s. I've always considered myself pretty sexual, and open to trying new things. I've been married almost six years, and with two small children, it's not surprising that my sex life has taken a nose dive. In between the stress of life and a son who still sleeps in our bed, we are lucky if we have sex twice a month.

So I started looking for something else, even though I wasn't sure what that was. I'm bi, so I thought maybe a tryst with a female would satisfy me. It soon evolved into searching for a guy, and I found one in my area who I clicked with on several levels. He was married too, so we texted and spoke on the phone until one day we decided to meet up. There was an electric attraction between us. I didn't understand it right away, but he spoke to me in such a way that I felt compelled to do what he told me. Like it was just natural. After further discussion, he explained to me that the way I was feeling was similar to that of a submissive. So I googled it. I did relate to some of the characteristics of a submissive. But some of it seemed extreme. Like wearing a collar and being led around by a leash? Being tied up? Come on. But I was intrigued and wanted to do more research.

He introduced me to literotica. We began writing threads together and I would browse the boards trying to learn as much as I could about being a submissive from the litsters. It became an obsession of mine, perusing the website, reading the stories. Then I received a message on literotica that changed my life.

The message was from a user named Tappy asking if I would like to co write a story with him, as my profile at the time had indicated I was searching for writing partners. I recognized his dominant nature almost immediately in the tone of his messages, and felt myself inexplicably drawn to him. After a few messages getting to know each other, he agreed to take me as his submissive, and we began a cyber Dom/sub relationship.

It was scary at first. He wanted a picture to prove I was a female. That was difficult as I had no idea if I could really trust him, trust my instinct to trust him. But I sent him a topless picture with "Master Tappy" written on one breast. No face, of course. Over time I began to get more bold with my pictures, and he would send me pictures of himself as well. His words to me were hypnotizing. It's like he had known me for years, and knew just what to say and how to say it to turn me on and leave me yearning for more.

I'll never forget the day it all really became real for me. He had me on a teasing regimen for a couple of days, where I would masturbate to the point of climax and then stop. He then wanted me to call his voicemail and leave a message as I orgasmed. So I did. But when the outbound message picked up, it was his voice speaking to me for the first time. I lost it. I had such an intense orgasm. After that, I was his for sure.

Our relationship progressed. We exchanged emails daily that sometimes included tasks for me to complete and if I did not there was a punishment involved. We would leave each other voice mails (one of my tasks was always to leave him a voice mail of myself orgasming if I was able to masturbate anytime), and on wondrous occasions had "bring your vibrator to work day" in which I would bring my vibrator to work so we could have phone sex on my lunch break, usually after hours of teasing myself. So when the email came that he would be in my area in two days, I was ecstatic.

It was last minute, but as soon as I knew I had the opportunity to meet the man who had turned me on to my true self, I had to make it happen. A few quick texts to my BFF and alibi, and I was free to meet him. Master Tappy.

I decided to wear a dress. I wanted to be pretty for him. After work I changed in my van and after a few quick stops (caffeine free diet coke for him, lol) I was on my way. The traffic was terrible, and fed my nerves. Of course I was nervous. But I was also more excited than I had ever been in my life.

After a few failed parking attempts I finally found an available parking lot and was walking through the lobby of the lavish hotel, on the phone with Master Tappy until we saw each other. Yes, it was him. His pictures were accurate. He swept me into a hug, and his soft lips fell upon mine in a passionate kiss. A kiss full of promise and excitement. My heart was racing; no turning back now. Not that I could have made myself.

We walked through the maze of the hotel, weaving in and out of hallways, his hands roaming my body freely, sending tingles down my spine. We came to an elevator. While we were waiting for it, my mind wandered to the elevator scenes in 'Fifty Shades of Grey'. Would he kiss me inside of it? Sure enough, he did. His strong hands gripped my ass and held me against him. I felt my legs becoming weak, my body responding to his, becoming his as my mind had already done.

When we finally made it to his room, I looked around. So this is where all the magic will happen. I felt...unsure. Nervous. Worried I wouldn't perform to his specifications or standards. Maybe I'm not really a submissive? Nah. I know I am. But I also felt...comfortable. Safe. Desired.

My nervousness has the next few moments vaguely unclear. I kicked off my heels and sat on one of the beds. He asked if I wanted one of my gifts so I of course said yes. He told me to stand and come to him. It was my own collar, with a tag he handmade that had "Slave Summer" on one side and "Master Tappy" on the other. It made me feel so cared for and special. Special to HIM.

This was one of the more special moments I had been looking forward to: receiving and wearing his collar. He instructed me to kneel in front of him, and I complied immediately. He circled the collar around me, and clasped it. The feel of the leather collar around my neck, with my name tag dangling on my chest was exquisite. He attached my pink leash to my collar and had me crawl around the room behind him in my dress. I wasn't sure how that felt at first. Once we returned to the bed, he had me sit on it as he retrieved more items from his drawer.

He sat down in a chair and told me to remove my dress as he watched. I stood up and stripped out of it, standing in my bra and panties, and collar and leash. He approached me slowly, drinking in my body. I tingled in anticipation under his gaze. He told me how beautiful I am. I looked down, because I didn't believe him. So he led me to the mirror and told me to look at myself. He caressed and rubbed and massaged my shoulders, neck, back and breasts, trailing light tender kisses over my neck. I closed my eyes and leaned back against him, moaning. He admonished me to open my eyes and look at myself and see the lust, and the desire to submit to him in my eyes. I did. They looked...I looked...sexy.

He led me back to the middle of the room and presented two soft beginner wrist cuffs. He faced me away from him, explaining as he fastened them to my wrists that they are easy escape cuffs, only secured by Velcro. Soon he had my hands bound behind my back, and I felt my pussy gush. This is what I've been waiting for.

"Before we get started, I want to give you your safe word. Not that I think you will use it. But if anything gets to be too much, use it. Your safe word is 'Cubs'," he said. I snorted. My excuse for getting out of the house is that I was going to the Cardinal/Cubs game.

He seemed pleased once my hands were secured. He took his time running his hands all over my body, one hand inside my bra. "These are the titties I've been longing to feel," he whispered. I melted into him, wiggling my ass against his crotch. His hands dipped into my pussy, feeling my wetness. He murmured his approval. He pulled my black lacy thong down my legs and left it in a ball on the floor. He bent me over the bed then, pressing his clothed crotch against my bare ass. Without my hands to do anything, I felt so helpless and sooo turned on. I bucked back against him. I felt his fingers grabbing onto my hips, slamming me back against him, then releasing them and moving up to my bra, beginning to unhook it. Finally, I thought. I had been dying to show him my tits in the flesh, so to speak. I'd sent him countless pictures but now...

He unhooked my cuffs, only momentarily though so he could remove my bra. He then reattached the cuffs. He stood me up, wrapping his arms around me and cupping my breasts in his hands. Yesssss, I thought. This is my sweet spot. My weakness. What I have been desiring most from him. To be wrapped securely in his arms, feeling so safe, while he fondles my tits.

He sat down on the chair after a moment, leaving me reeling at the loss of his touch.

"Come here," he said softly. I turned around and approached him. He was holding the ankle cuffs, that looked just like the wrist cuffs. He had me place one foot then the other on his lap so he could secure them to my ankles.

After a few moments, He instructed me to lie on the bed on my back, and therefore my hands. It wasn't very comfortable to have my hands underneath me in such a fashion. I watched him remove a remote control bullet and turn it on. It flopped wildly on the table. He walked to me, rubbing the bullet over my nipples, up my face, down into my navel, then against my clit. I bucked towards him, and he withdrew it. I spread my legs wide; he admired and stroked my pussy. My panties were then placed over my eyes with the crotch over my mouth and nose. Mmmm. I licked at them, tasting myself. The bullet was traced over me again, then down, down...where he slowly inserted his finger inside me. I was so wet. He slipped the bullet inside, then turned it to a pulse setting. He then informed me that he was going to get ice and left.

I was laying on top of my hands, which were bound behind my back, my panties on my face and a vibrating bullet inside of my pussy, in a hotel room during a rendevous with my master, a man I just met in person for the first time. This is hot. I wriggled around a bit, struggling to get the bullet in contact with my pleasure center. I was about to attempt to flip over when the door opened and he returned.

"What a lovely reflection in that mirror," he said as he shut the door and walked to the table. "Please feel free to squirm." And squirm I did. In anticipation, frustration. I couldn't see him all that well, and it heightened my senses. I could hear him put ice in his glass, then pour himself some soda. I struggled to look at him, then saw him approaching me.

I felt a vibration on my nipples, first one then the other. What was that? My pussy was still vibrating away. Next I felt a sensation I couldn't place. I questioned, "what is that?"

"A feather," he responded, holding it so I could see it through the lace. I moaned, and arched my back. It was so light and tantalizing. He used it to caress my entire body. I bit my lip as I writhed around on the bed. It felt so wonderful.

He stopped after after a few moments and I groaned. I heard my master moving about the room again, then telling me I needed to cool down. Almost immediately after I felt an ice cold sensation on my right nipple, circling it.

"Oooh!" I exclaimed. "What's that?" As soon as those words left my lips I knew as I felt cold liquid running down the side of my breast and under my arm.

Ice cube.

I began panting, wondering where it was going next. He trailed it down my cleavage, to my navel, circling that, then lower...oh I know where he is heading...

"I bet your hot pussy can melt this really fast."

He slid it inside of me. I arched my back and cried out. It was such a contrast to how hot I was inside. I instantly felt the cool water from the rapidly melting ice cube running down between my ass cheeks, soaking the sheets.

"Mmmm," I moaned.

I melted the ice rather quickly. He withdrew the bullet and switched it off.

"Master? My arms are getting sore," I admitted. I didn't want to disappoint him nor did I want to be too sore to continue. I had to speak up.

"Alright. I'll uncuff you, for now," he said, smiling at me. He undid the bonds as I rolled to the side. Ahhh. Much better.

"Okay. Please get up and follow me," my master said. I shakily did so. He helped me up, then led me to the mirror again.

"Look at yourself," he told me, stroking my breasts, "you're beautiful."

I looked quickly, then hung my head. I'm bigger than I've ever been. I don't feel like I'm attractive. A finger came to rest on my chin.

"Look. At least at your eyes. They are beautiful. The window to your soul. I can see your desire to be submissive in them."

I looked up into my eyes. He was right. I've never seen myself so...lustful. I almost didnt recognize myself. As I watched my face, my master took my leash and wrapped it underneath of me, making sure the leash slid between my labia. I sighed in pleasant expectation.

"Now place your hands on top of your head, slave," came the next command. I did so automatically.

"This is the inspection pose," he explained. "Normally I would be sitting down but this room does not allow me to do so." His hands roamed freely long my neck, shoulders and back, then around to my breasts, cupping them, rolling my nipples around between his thumb and forefinger.

"Ahhh," I moaned again. He tugged on the leash and my ass instinctively ground again his crotch. I could feel his cock through his shorts. I felt unsteady. As his hands travelled my body, I begin to lose control. In order to steady myself, my hands left my head and I placed them on either side of the mirror in front of me. I panted, moaned and rubbed my ass against his crotch. God this is so incredibly erotic, I thought as I looked at my face again. I had no idea my eyes could look like this.

"Now turn around," he instructed. He cuffed my wrists together again. "Look at your hands cuffed right above that luscious, spankable ass. Just like your literotica profile picture. I knew you would like to see that," he added. Yes, I did very much. I loved the look and feel of my hands bound behind me.

"Stay right here," he said. He uncuffed my wrists and walked back into the room and moved the chair to the center of the room, sitting on it. "Now get on your knees." I did. I was already breathing heavy. What was he going to have me do now? All he did was wag his finger. Oh. Crawl? I thought. I must have questioned him with my eyes because he nodded. I did so slowly, my collar rattling with each movement, the leash sliding across my pussy. I watched his face. When I reached my master, I lay my head in his crotch as I settled onto my knees. It felt natural to be at his feet like this.

"You broke the inspection position without permission," he admonished. "You will need to be punished for that."

"Yes Master," I replied, lowering my head. I had secretly hoped I would be punished for that, and had mostly done it purposely. After all, I had begged to be spanked by him several times through phone conversations.

"Get up, and lay across my knee."

I scrambled to my feet and lay across his lap. My pussy was quivering in anticipation. He started off very gentle, rubbing and squeezing my ass cheeks with his strong hands. I stifled a moan. Then...smack! A light enough pat, but I moaned. The very thought of me being laid across his lap getting spanked was just delectable. He would rub and spank and then get harder, then ask if I was okay.

"Yes, Master," I squeaked.

"Can you take it harder?" he asked.

"Yes," I gasped. "Please."

His hands proceeded to rub my ass, then spank, then dip below to check my wetness factor. This was just what I wanted and needed.

Then a new sensation...

"A metal ruler. With cork on one side," he explained. He tapped me lightly. I reacted favorably. It only stung lightly. He tapped again, and again, the strokes getting slightly harder. "I'm going easy on you," he told me. He would rub the cork side against my skin then spank me with the metal side. My breathing was becoming more and more ragged.

It felt so good. Being bent over my master's lap, his hands all over my ass and then spanking me. Something I had been fantasizing about for months.

"This is your punishment for breaking position. Although I have a sneaking suspicion you did so on purpose," he said, smiling. I looked up at him with a devious look in my eye. He knows me too well.

He continued to spank me, the ruler quickly becoming pleasurable. It wrapped around my ass as he spanked me.

"Okay, stand up," he said. I struggled to do so. My knees were weak, my head and body fuzzy and dizzy. He helped me, then he stood up and had me sit in his chair. He retrieved rope from his drawer and unwound it, watching my reaction. Oh yes, he's going to bind me to this chair. Just like a picture he had sent me that I loved. A sub with her hands and ankles tied to a chair, blindfolded, while her master stood behind her and cupped and caressed her breasts. I didn't see a blind fold but I hoped he had one.

I watched as he worked his magic with the rope. The chair wasn't ideal for his purpose, but he made quick work of restraining me to the chair, threading the rope through the hooks on my cuffs. My arms were down at my sides, secured to the chair, my ankles secured to the bottom of the legs of the chair. He didn't make it so tight that I couldn't wiggle some, but the idea of being bound for him was so erotic. I tested my bonds, and my pussy gushed a bit more in anticipation.

My eyes were on him the whole time. I watched as he pulled out a chain. What was that? He fed it through my collar, so that each end was hanging over my nipples. Oh...

"Are these nipple clamps?" I asked.

"Yes, but they didn't have the ones I wanted. I was hoping for more of a beginner set for your first time," he explained as he took my left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, the nub hardening quickly. I moaned at his touch, and lowered my gaze to watch as he attached the clamp to my nipple.

I'd like to say that I loved them. Or even just liked them. But I didn't.

"Ouch!" I cried. Yeah, that hurts. My hands struggled against their binds. Then he affixed the next clamp. God this hurts! I felt NO pleasure from this. He attempted to move them, see if that allowed me some relief. It didn't.

"When will it get better?" I asked, squirming in my seat. "I mean it still really hurts. It's getting kind of numb now..."

"Yes, that's what it's supposed to do," he nodded. "Give it some more time."

I tried. I really did. But I couldn't handle them. I begged for them to be removed and he did. Ahhh. Instant relief. But I felt like a failure for not being able to wear them.

"I'm sorry, Master," I said, hanging my head in shame.

"It's okay, pet," he said softly. "Next time I will have different ones that will allow me to adjust the intensity so we can build up your tolerance for these."

My heart soared. Next time! He wants to do this again. And he called me pet. God I love when he calls me pet.

My arms were getting sore again, but I tried to hide it. I kept adjusting them in an attempt to get them in a more comfortable angle. He put the clamps away, and came back with a blindfold. My pussy gushed a bit more. Poor chair.