Summer's Surrender Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt smiled softly at her as he began his speech. "As most of you already guessed, MaxAD is in dire straits. Irresponsible spending and dwindling profits has led to a situation that if not rectified immediately will lead to the shutting down of this fine agency. I'm an old friend of the Maxwell family and together we will do what needs to be done to restore MaxAD to its former glory. There are many macro as well as micro conditions to consider in the solution to this problem so a team from my company will be coming in to do that to make the necessary changes. For now, everyone's job is safe. Let's all go back to work and have a productive day everyone." Matt finished off his speech and hung around the foyer answering any of the questions they had for him.

Summer was glad that this part was over and was happy to note that although the staff seemed suspicious, most of them were relieved that they would be able to come back to work in the knowledge that their jobs were secure. And no one would ever have to know just they had come to losing it all. She smiled at some of the creative staff to her left who were talking about going out for a celebratory drink.

"It's a relief right?" she spoke to Lynn, the woman closest to her.

"Yes it is. Come out with us Summer. We never see you anymore." Lynn responded laughingly.

"With everything that's been going on, I wouldn't have been good company but I can't tonight though," she said looking towards Matt. Lynn noticed something in the way that Summer looked at Matt and wondered what was up with that. Summer had never really let her in but she liked her and when they did go out, they always had a lot of fun. That look definitely concerned her.

"This is great Summer," she said softly with an encouraging hug.

Summer smiled back at her reassuringly and replied, "Yeah, great!"

Summer knew she wouldn't be able to carry on like nothing was going on for much longer so she excused herself and rushed back to her office where she closed the door and finally exhaled. She couldn't remember a time in her life when she had felt quite like this. On Monday she had been worried that she would lose the company and by Friday she had managed to save it by marrying a man she couldn't stand but who also did things to her body she couldn't believe. She let out another breath as she thought of that morning in the bathroom and the night before. She shook her head and let out a little bitter laugh as her body reacted to the very fresh memories.

"Sex is just sex, get it together Maxwell," she whispered to herself as she went to sit in her chair.

Her thoughts were soon interrupted though when Matt walked into her office, closed the door and just looked at her.

"Have you heard of knocking?" she bit out at him. Matt just smiled at her in that arrogant way that always infuriated her and approached her desk until he was directly in front of her. "What do you want?" she asked softly.

"I think that went well, don't you?" he asked easily as he sat in the chair opposite her.

"All things considered, yeah, I guess it did." She answered half heartedly as she began to read some paperwork.

"I know you're not really reading those reports Summer so you might as well look up and have a decent conversation." He said gently. Summer pushed the reports away and gave him one of her famous chilling looks.

Matt just laughed and responded, "You forget that you don't intimidate me wife."

Summer visibly bristled at the use of that word and she stood up abruptly to go look out her window.

Matt watched her and didn't fail to notice the way she stood rigidly with her shoulders pulled in as her hands shook a little. In all the years he had known her, he had never seen her look so visibly shaken up. Even when they would argue, she always managed to maintain her composure.

"My parents have agreed to dinner on Sunday night. Have you talked to yours yet?" he asked.

"Not yet. I'll do it as soon as you leave but I don't anticipate any problems." She responded as she kept her back to him. "I imagine they'll be quite pleased with the news, they've always really loved you."

"Same goes for my parents when it comes to you, I think they'll be surprised at the speed and a little annoyed that we didn't let them know before but we'll just say we couldn't wait after rediscovering each other over the weekend."

"Right, because we're so in love," Summer replied sarcastically.

Matt stood up and went to stand directly behind her so that his chest was pressed against her back and he could smell the scent of almonds in her hair. Summer immediately felt electricity prickling through her body from his touch and silently cursed as she felt herself begin to respond to him in her most secret place. Her mind was again flooded with the images of all they'd done, the things she had said and she tried to move around him to get back to her desk. Matt anticipated this and wrapped an arm firmly around her belly to keep her there. He heard the little grunt mixed into the sigh she let out and he lowered his mouth to her ear and nibbled and licked it gently.

Summer sighed and clenched her thighs as she felt moisture pool at her core. Why and how did he have this effect on her?

"I want to take you here on your desk," Matt husked into her ear. He used his other hand to pull up her navy blue pencil skirt and push aside the black lacy thong that covered her sex and felt the heat emanating from her as he gently brushed her folds. Summer moaned softly but also realised how inappropriate it was to be doing this in her unlocked office.

"M-matt," she stuttered as she lowered her hand to move his away, "P-please, not here, please." Matt parted her slick folds slowly and pushed his middle finger fully into her dripping hole and grunted softly when he felt Summer grind her pussy into his hand.

"God- oh-not here Matt!" She said in what she hoped was a firmer voice as she gripped his wrist to flick his hand away. Matt stroked his finger inside her a few more times before moving her panties back in place and pulling her skirt down and smoothing it back to perfection. He kissed her neck one more time, licked the bottom her ear lobe and whispered,

"Later."

Summer didn't know if she was disappointed or relieved as she turned around to watch him leave her office.

12