Summers with Grandma: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were right about sex, Nancy," Rose said. "This was so nice. I mean, it's always wonderful with you, but with Richie..."

"He's something, isn't he?" Grandma said. "To think that he was a virgin earlier this month amazes me. He's so kind and considerate when he makes love."

"It hardly hurt at all," Rose said.

"It's not supposed to hurt, honey," Grandma said.

"I know, but I mean, his thing is so big and all. You know ho's weren't half as big as Richie's but he always hurt me."

"It is a whopper, that's for sure," Grandma said. "The first time I saw him naked I couldn't believe my eyes. I was afraid he was going to split me clear in two."

I felt my dick start to harden because of the conversation, and as it did I heard Rose giggle.

"You know Rose," Grandma said. "I've got a fly swatter here, and I think it would be fun if you lifted Richie's pecker so I could smack him in the balls with it as hard as I can."

I sat up with a rush, probably looking as shocked as I felt, clutching at my genitals as the two of them laughed at me.

"It's not nice to eavesdrop like that, Richie," Grandma said. "Pretending you were sleeping like that while we were talking about you."

"I was sleeping, sort of," I said sheepishly. "I was, really."

"Were you awake when we were talking about Rose moving in with me here?" Grandma asked.

"Only if you didn't mind," Rose added.

"Mind? Hell no!" I said, running my hand over Rose's leg.

"Besides, Richie will be heading home in a few weeks," Grandma said. "Off to college."

"I was thinking about that," I said. "The more I think about it, I was never that great in school, and there's a whole lot of things that need doing around here, so maybe..."

"Maybe nothing! You'll go to college, and that the end of that discussion."

"But this is so awesome," I said, relishing being in this amazing situation. "And it got even nicer hearing about Rose moving in."

"And we'll be here whenever you can find the time to come out and visit," Grandma assured me. "Studies come first, but anytime you have a free weekend."

"Except probably when he gets to college he'll find himself a pretty girl," Rose said, and although she was kidding when she said it, she wasn't really laughing.

"I have two pretty girls here," I said. "Why would I want to settle for one?"

Something had clicked between Rose and myself, and although it was way too early to be sure, it was clear that we had a chemistry, one that went beyond the sex.

Grandma reached her arms around the two of us on each side of her and drew us close, squeezing us tightly to her generous bosom.

"Well, let me just enjoy being with the two of you for as much as I can," Grandma exclaimed, and we both rested our heads on her massive breasts and smiled over at each other. "Everybody happy with that?"

"I am, and so is Richie," Rose said. "He's got a boner again."

"I'll let you take care of that one for me, Rose" Grandma said. "I'm too sore to do anything but watch. Let me just lie down here."

"If Richie straddled your face, you could suck on his balls while I suck on his cock," Rose suggested. "That way you could get some rest and help me too."

"If you insist," I said with a weary voice, but the speed that I jumped up and did what Rose suggested made it obvious that the idea sounded fantastic.

Trust me that it felt even better than it sounded, and as I knelt above Grandma's face and felt her tongue sliding over my balls as they dangled above her, sucking and licking me from the underside of my dick right up to the balloon knot of my ass, and as Rose resumed her attempts at deep-throating me, taking so much of my cock in her mouth that the tip was scraping her throat, I knew that of all the great summers with my Grandma, this one was the best of them all.

......

thanks for reading