Summertime Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tossed the towel onto the countertop.

"You know I'm joking," she said. "Don't you?"

Danny smiled nervously.

"Oh, c'mon," she said, motioning him the cabinet doors beneath the sink.

"I'd really, really appreciate you looking for me. Please?"

Danny smiled and sighed.

"Alright Mrs. ...oh....Sarah. Sure. I'll look. But I really don't know anything about plumbing."

He dropped to the cool tiled floor and opened the cabinet. There were the usual cleaning supplies and jars, dishwashing soaps, and pipes. It looked like any other under the sink cabinet he'd ever seen.

Deciding he should at least make a show of things, he lay on his back, and pushing a can of spray cleaner and dishwashing soap aside, wiggled in head first until he was under the drain.

It still looked rather ordinary to him. The smell was slightly musty.

"See anything yet?" Sarah called.

"Ummm...no ma'm," he answered and winced.

"I mean 'Sarah.' "

"What in hell am I looking for?" Danny thought.

To extend the pretense, he asked, "ummm...do you have a sink disposal machine?"

She laughed; giggled really.

"If I did, wouldn't it be under there?"

"Oh yeah," he sheepishly agreed. "Brilliant move dumbass," he thought.

"Sarah, I don't see anything. Really, I don't. I mean, I'd love to tell you I see something, but I don't."

He felt her move on the floor beside his thighs.

"Well come on out then," she said.

"Maybe you should you look up here just to be sure." Danny sighed again and began to slide out from under the sink.

"Alright. But can you tell me what exactly I'm looking...."

Danny gasped.

Sarah was standing directly over him, Danny's eyes stared up between her legs at those lacy blue panties.

In one fluid motion, she dropped onto him in a squat, her hands on his chest, pushing him fully to the floor.

The tiles were a cold shock against his back. Sarah felt his muscles tense as she leaned over him, her lips nearly touching his.

The cougar upon her prey.

"You've been a bad boy Danny, a very bad boy," Sarah purred in a deep, raspy tone.

Danny made a slight croaking sound.

Sarah smiled that sweet smile.

"We both know exactly what you want to see – and what you want to do. Don't we?"

Danny's breath came quick and fast as her tongue darted out of her mouth and teased his lips, parting them, swirling around them, and then withdrawing again.

Sarah pinched his bare nipples and lowered her knees to the floor, straddling him.

Danny turned his head away, unsure of what was happening, unsure of what he should do. Sarah's breath was in his ear, her tongue probing it, hot and wet.

"I know you watch me," she whispered. "I've seen you. And I know you watched me after a shower, at least once."

Sarah sat up, still straddling his body. She traced a fingertip around his chin and down his neck onto his chest.

"Have there been any more times I should know about?" she asked.

Danny stared wide eyed at her, his heart pounding.

She laughed sexily.

"I thought you were going to blow a hole in your pants that one day when you watched me dry off and get dressed. Right in my doorway too."

She drew her finger away from his chest and wagged it in his face.

"You've got some nerve, young man," she said sarcastically and laughed.

"How long ago was that?" she asked. "Three years? Hmmm...you wanted to jerk your cock right there, didn't you?"

She leaned down and bit his earlobe.

He yelped.

Sarah laughed.

"I saw you running off," she whispered. "Did you think I hadn't seen you?"

Suddenly, Danny brought his arms up, pushing her back.

"What the hell are you doing?" he yelled.

With some force, she pushed him back to the floor and leaned close to him again, kissing his neck and shoulders, teasing his salty skin with her satin tongue.

Danny drew in a sharp breath.

Sarah stroked his sweaty hair and kissed his face softly.

"You won't need to jerk that cock of yours today sweetie," she said and smiled. "You'll probably be too sore."

Panic flashed in his eyes. She realized he was trembling under her.

Sarah laughed, licking her lips.

"Oh sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you," she said and narrowed her gaze.

"But you will beg for mercy."

Danny raised his arms again; this time she caught his hands and guided them to her breasts, holding them there.

Danny's hands squeezed involuntarily, her warm firm flesh yielding to his grip, her nipples hardening.

His cock began to grow hard under her crotch.

Sarah let out a raspy sigh and moved her hips back and forth on him.

She fixed his gaze again and reached around herself, unzipping her dress and letting it slip from her shoulders. His hands moved long enough to let the dress fall, then quickly returned to her breasts.

Danny squeezed her breasts again, feeling her nipples growing hard beneath the fabric of the bra. He traced the intricate lace pattern with his fingertip, Sarah shuddering each time a finger crossed her nipples.

Danny's eyes were wide and staring.

Sarah smiled down at him.

Biting her lower lip, she reached around her back and unhooked the blue lace bra and let it drop, releasing her breasts.

Danny watched as they fell to their beautiful natural shape, the brown areola and nipples thick with excitement, puckered and dimpled.

The bra fell onto Danny's chest, warm and electric on his skin.

Sarah folded her arms under her breasts, pushing them up, almost as an offering. She lifted her left nipple to her mouth and flicked it with her tongue.

"You like my titties, don't you?" she cooed.

All Danny could manage was a groan.

Sarah lowered the one she had been pleasuring, still cupping the breast in her hand, pinching and rolling the wet nipple between her fingers.

She lifted the other nipple to her waiting mouth and sucked it in fully, moaning softly, then released it. She pushed her bra off of him and onto the floor.

"You know," she said, suddenly thoughtful, "I don't usually keep my lingerie for so long. But I saw you at my clothesline one time when my dryer wasn't working, looking at my...lacey things"

Sarah leaned over him and moved her shoulders so that her breasts swayed gently over Danny's chest, her nipples brushed lightly across his skin.

"I kept these for you," she finally said.

Danny couldn't believe this was happening. How in hell did she know? Had she seen him do everything? Had she been teasing him all along?

Danny's eyes widened even more as he realized. She had molded him for this moment.

In a weak voice, he squeaked "Oh my god, you planned this? Holy shit!"

Sarah only smiled.

"Oh my sweet boy, you have no idea."

Anger stirred within him but he was drowning in the spell of her seduction. The anger rapidly flashed past.

Sarah Davies was using him.

He quickly decided he didn't care.

Sarah guided her right nipple into this mouth.

"I want you to suck my titties."

Danny licked and sucked at the rubbery flesh, her nipple hard on his tongue.

Sarah moaned loudly, his sweaty aroma engulfing her. His hands were tracing the form of her torso, so supple and womanly.

Surely she felt him hard and pulsating under her.

Danny moved his fingers down her sides to her hips, feeling her curves, her powerful feminine shape, her warmth, the heat radiating from her soft skin. Her nipple was thick on his tongue.

Danny loved how she felt so different from the teenage girls and twenty-somethings he usually dated.

He moved his head side to side, letting her beautiful big tits brush against his face, her hard nipples against his lips, their weight heavy against his cheeks.

He licked furiously at them, first one then the other, kissing them and licking them all over, squeezing them together, wanting both nipples in his mouth at once.

Sarah was in ecstasy.

She raised her hips slightly and with her right hand, reached down between her legs, still pressing her breasts into his face.

She expertly loosened Danny's pants, pulling his cock and balls from his boxers, her long blue fingernails occasionally scratching across him, her fingertips tracing the edge of the head and tip, driving him crazy with passion.

Sarah moaned softly at the messages her fingertips were sensing.

Long. Hot. And thick.

Danny's hands dropped to her ass, feeling the delicate lacy material of her panties, his fingertips electric.

Sarah sat upright again, pulling him with her.

Still straddling him, she grabbed his face with both hands, and kissed him deeply, her tongue probing and pushing his aside until at last their tongues were entangled.

The lace of her panties was rough against the head of his cock, making him wince.

Sarah stood him up as they kissed and let her dress fall from her hips to the floor.

Danny's hands cruised her body, up and down her back and sides, to her breasts, to her face, to her nipples, pinching and squeezing. Feeling her curves.

Sarah pushed his jeans down, keeping one had on his hard and throbbing cock, stroking it lightly and teasingly, her fingertips brushing his balls.

His hands fell again to her ass, her luscious round ass.

Danny broke from her kiss and stepped out of his jeans.

He dropped to his knees, his face close to her crotch, Sarah's trimmed and groomed bush a dark triangle beneath the blue lacy fabric. He inhaled deeply, drowning in her woman scent and began to kiss and lick his way up her belly, lingering at her naval, probing softly with his tongue.

Sarah's body shook with each touch.

Danny licked up her belly, to her breasts, sucking and biting at her nipples and licking the soft skin between them.

He pulled her to him, her breasts flattened against his chest, and thrust his free hand into those lacy blue panties, parting her swollen lips with his fingers.

Sarah screamed with pleasure, so loudly that it was startling to Danny.

She thrust her hips down onto his hand and pushed her mouth onto his, invading him with her tongue.

Danny's fingers tugged and pulled at her engorged and slippery sex.

Sarah gasped again as he teased her clit with a finger, then two, rolling it and pinching it between them, squeezing it from it's hood. Sarah could hardly breath; hardly stand.

"Hmmm," she whispered. "You're more learned than I thought."

Danny was encouraged.

Sarah gushed as his fingers entered her, thrusting inside her hole, splitting her open.

Danny's fingers slipped out and pushed further back, rubbing the swollen and velvety lips as they went, teasing her ass.

He cupped her dripping pussy in his hand and held her gently, almost lifting her from the floor, while sliding his palm back and forth softly against her.

Sarah threw her head back and moaned, then leaned forward, her soft hair covering them both.

Danny's fingers found her honey pot and entered her again.

"Ahhh," she gasped sharply as her body trembled, drowning in pleasure.

Danny brought his face to hers and kissed her passionately.

Sarah eased away from him and pulled his hand from her dripping pussy.

This was her seduction.

Sarah fixed her gaze on him and gripped the back of his neck, pulling him to her. She kissed his lips softly.

"I've got you Danny boy," she said.

Sarah took his hand, sticky with her juices, and led him to the same chair where he had spilled the tea.

She pushed him into it and stood in front of him, stepping out of her panties.

The chair didn't seem so cold now.

Danny's eyes widened and he shuddered as she wiped the wet and salty garment across his face; her perfume infused in the fabric.

Teasing him.

Danny tried desperately to hold them against his face; to lick and sniff them. Sarah laughed at the sight, almost feeling pity for him.

"Poor baby," she said.

Sarah dropped her panties onto his chest, rubbing and pinching his nipples through the lace, kissing him softly. His body was charged.

Sarah moved further down, swaddling the panties around his hard cock, pulling and tugging. Danny moaned loudly.

Sarah laughed and kissed him again, still pulling her panties around him, the friction of the lacey material on his hard shaft burning, as she teased the head with soft kisses and licks, tasting the salty sweet of his pre-cum.

She then wrapped them tightly around the shaft and began to stroke him, turning his engorged head a soft shade of purple.

Danny's body convulsed at the sensation.

Sarah tossed the fabric away and knelt fully between his legs.

She went down to his inner thighs and licked and bit; gently, tenderly, then harder.

Danny jerked and groaned, shockwaves of pleasure jolting him.

Sarah's tongue found his balls and she began to lick, cupping them in her hands, flicking her tongue across them, taking long, wet licks to the base of his shaft. She watched the skin of his sack tighten at the touch of her tongue.

The silky soft hair on his ball sack tickled her cheeks, her nose.

"He's got to shave these balls," she thought.

Sarah gazed at him with chocolate eyes while she licked, her tongue shifting the soft balls in their sack. It thrilled her to know the pleasure she was giving him; it thrilled her to know he was hers.

Danny's body was quaking as Sarah started to slide her tongue up and down the length of his cock while she stroked him with her hand.

As she licked lower, nearly to his balls, she gently squeezed the head, coaxing more clear drops of pre-cum to appear. As they did, she rubbed them down his shaft, making it all the more wet and slippery.

Danny shook with the sensuality of it all.

Sarah licked and sucked him in fully, feeling his ridges with her tongue and lips, slowly sliding him into and out of her mouth.

"Oh shit," Danny moaned. "Oh God...".

This was her seduction.

Cupping and squeezing his balls, and moving her head faster, Sarah noisily slurped and sucked Danny's cock for all she was worth.

Danny was fighting the urge to cum; fighting the urge to fill her hot mouth with his steamy salty cum and she knew it.

Sarah pulled away.

Too late.

She locked her eyes with his and swallowed his cock, his entire length, into her mouth.

Danny's body tensed and Sarah sucked him harder, faster.

"Ahhh fuck yes," Danny cried as he came in old Mrs. Davies' mouth.

Sarah nearly chocked on the scalding salty heat streaming thickly into and down her throat. She swallowed most, but managed to cup her tongue and hold a few drops if the thick liquid in her mouth.

Danny looked at her, panting.

Sarah stood him up and kissed him deeply, sharing his saltiness with him, her belly pressing his still hard cock against him.

"Can those girls you date suck cock like me?" she asked. Danny only grunted.

"Can they? Tell me!"

"Fuck no," he said. "Not even close. You're the best."

Sarah leaned in close, her hand gripping and squeezing his cock.

She was amazed at how hard he was, still.

Danny sighed heavily.

Then Sarah squeezed the tip, making him jerk.

"Who do think of when you play with your dick?" she asked. "Your young girlfriends? Or me?"

"You always. Only you."

Sarah smiled. He would say anything now. He would do anything she wanted him to.

This was her seduction.

Sarah gave his cock a long and slow stroke, completely covering the head with his shaft skin. She pinched the soft, thin flesh between her thumb and finger and held him there.

Danny gasped.

"And what exactly do you think about, Danny boy?" Sarah asked.

"Oh God," he said.

Sarah raised her eyebrows mockingly.

"No," Danny stammered. "Ummm...oh damn...you touching my body. You kissing me all over...ummm...all over my body. You sucking my dick."

Pinching his dick skin harder and twisting it slightly, Sarah pulled him closer. Her breasts flattened against his sweaty chest.

Danny inhaled sharply and held his breath.

"Oh God!" he croaked and closed his eyes, squeezing them heard.

"Really?" Sarah said. "That's how you think about me when you jack off? Well, that sounds very selfish of you Danny. It's all 'my body, my dick, you sucking or licking...me.' "

Sara paused.

"I think about fucking you too," Danny said, "and eating you. I do. A lot. I swear!"

Sarah smiled and pinched him harder still. She could feel his heart pounding against her hard nipples.

"I see," she said. "Still, don't you think that sounds just little selfish?"

Danny squeezed his eyes harder and grimaced. All at once Sarah felt she was pushing too hard.

"Open your eyes sweetie," she said firmly.

Danny did and now, he looked genuinely frightened. Sarah realized he was holding his breath.

Her burning brown eyes locked with his. She smiled and put her face close to his so their lips would touch as she spoke. She caressed his face softly with her free hand.

"I know you loved it when I sucked your cock," she whispered, "when I licked your balls...I could taste it. Fantasy can go both ways. I loved it too. You taste better than I could have ever imagined"

Danny still held is breath.

Sarah nuzzled his neck and brought her face back to his.

"Do I like it when you eat me?" she asked softly and licked her lips, as well as his.

Danny exhaled, then inhaled rapidly.

Her tongue flicked his lips once again.

"Tell me my sweet Danny, when you're jerking off to me...in your fantasies...

do I like it when you lick my pussy?"

Danny exhaled and swallowed hard.

"Yes," he said, panting, "you love it."

He started to add how he loved it too, but thought better of the idea.

Sarah's eyes widened. She stepped back and released her grip on him. His pink-purple cock head leapt from under its fleshy blanket, thick and clear strands of slippery pre-cum stringing downward.

Danny gasped and panted. His hand involuntarily moved to his worried cock, gently stroking it. Sarah pushed his hand away, and replaced it with her own, moving it rhythmically, slowly, over his soft, hot skin. She let her fingertips tickle the fine hairs of his balls as she moved her hand over him.

"I love it, you say?" Sarah said. "I love it? Let's see about that, shall we?"

Sarah turned and sat down in the chair. She was impressed with Danny. He was a strong boy.

She slid her ass to the edge and pulled her legs back to her shoulders, her hands behind her knees. Her sex was wet and glistening, her juices running down onto her ass.

Sarah fixed her gaze on him, his cock pointing straight out, thick and throbbing. Dripping.

"Lick my pussy," Sarah cooed.

Danny dropped to his knees and began to lightly kiss the smooth flesh of her inner thighs.

He moved lower down, his lips brushing against the soft skin of her ass, and Sarah pulled her legs back further, opening her ass to him.

Danny teased her tight, puckered hole with quick licks and darts of his tongue.

Sarah's body jerked at the unexpected sensation.

"Ahhh...mmmm," she moaned. "You are a bad boy!" she said, pulling her legs higher still, giving him more of her ass.

Danny licked her sweet rosebud and probed her softly with his tongue, savoring her musky, salty taste.

He began to move upward again, his slippery tongue inching ever closer to her begging, aching pussy.

Sarah's inner sanctum boiled and burned. She gasped and quivered at his first licks, his tongue hot and wet, parting her lips and swirling them around, his fingertip now teasing her ass.

Danny's mouth found her clit and Sarah stopped breathing. Her body trembled and shook with passion as he sucked at the hooded bundle of nerves.

Licking deep and low, almost to her ass again, he probed her pink hole with his mouth. Deep thrusts of his tongue in her hole.