Summertime Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fucking her with his tongue.

Sarah's body was quivering uncontrollably, soft moans escaping her mouth.

No.

Not yet.

Grabbing his hair, she tilted his head upward. Fixing her gaze on him, she said "lick."

Sarah dropped his head back into her burning mound and Danny licked, running his tongue the length of her, licking fast and slow, hard and soft.

She tasted salty and sweaty; peppery almost.

Danny teased her honey hole with his tongue. He was right. She loved it.

"Do I taste good compared to your girlfriends?" she panted. "Are they sweeter? Fuck, are they even salty?"

"You're better," was all Danny could say.

Sarah moaned as his tongue returned to her.

"Good boy."

Danny lapped hungrily at her sex.

Sarah's pungent perfume filled all of his being; her salt burned on his lips and tongue. He wanted to fuck her; first with his tongue then with his dick.

Danny began to stroke his dripping cock. He buried his tongue deep into her and she screamed. His tongue slipped all around, caressing the walls of her hot box.

Danny darted his tongue in and out of her pussy, flicking her berry red clit each time. He began to lavish attention on her clit with his tongue as he slipped one, then two fingers into her silken canal.

There was no stopping her. The dam would burst. Sarah was going to cum, explode; drown him in her juices.

Sarah's body went rigid as her orgasm tore through her, flooding Danny's mouth with her spicy sweet nectar.

Sarah pushed Danny's head against her body so hard he reflexively pushed back, releasing his cock from his grip.

Danny couldn't breathe anything but her, couldn't see anything but her. All he could feel were her convulsive waves of rapture. He loved having his face buried in her wet, sweet, pussy.

So good.

Sarah's gasps eased into rapid pants and the grip with which she held him to her relaxed.

Her body began to recover.

Danny fell back onto his heels breathing rapidly, cock erect and hard, sticky with his own juice.

Sarah pushed him onto his back and stood over him, lowering herself closer. She hovered, rotating her hips, teasing him. Her swollen pussy lips brushed his cock head over and over until he couldn't take it anymore.

Danny pulled her onto him.

A low guttural moan escaped Sarah's throat as he entered her.

"Oh God yeah, fuck yeah," Danny gasped.

Danny's hands found her swaying tits; his fingers pinching the nipples hard and drawing rapid little circles around them.

Sarah squealed with delight. She rode him up and down, her hands bracing on his chest, his cock sliding in and out of her slick box, pulsing and burning inside of her.

Reaching back she cupped his balls, rocking gently, feeling the heat within him radiating up and through her. She leaned forward and braced on his chest again, raising and lowering herself onto his pole, her ass slamming against his thighs.

Fucking him.

"Any of your girlfriends fuck you like this?" she panted.

Danny didn't answer. Instead, he threw her off of him and onto the floor on her back, surprising her.

Gripping her ankles firmly, he forced her legs so far apart she cried out. He thrust himself into her, his thick cock stretching her steaming hole wide from this new angle.

"Ahhhhh!!" Sarah howled, her face flush with scorching desire.

Her fingers grasped at the slick floor tiles for a grip, a purchase.

This was her seduction.

Danny pounded her hard, fucking her like a jackhammer, groaning like an animal.

Sarah melted with desire and passion as she felt his balls slapping against her ass.

"Oh fuck yeah...oohhh yeah. Fuck me Danny," Sarah pleaded.

This was her seduction.

Sarah put her hands on his ass and squeezed hard and raised her head to watch him grind into her. She watched as her tits flopped like two rag dolls against his pounding, her brown nipples stone hard.

He was strong.

Danny was in pure ecstasy as he watched her tits shake with each of his drives.

"Oh yes...fuck me. Oh please God fuck me. Don't stop," Sarah whispered.

She pushed hard on his ass, wanting him deep within her. His hot sweat dripped onto her face.

Danny's thrusts deepened, quickened, and then slowed.

Sarah wanted to taste him again; wanted to taste them, together.

"Cum in my mouth," Sarah begged. "Please cum in my mouth!"

Danny pulled out and away from her scalding pussy and lurched over her belly, grimacing and gasping. He groaned loudly, his hand moving rapidly over his slippery shaft, so fast that his movements were a blur to Sarah's glazed eyes.

Sarah shoved his hand away, replacing it with her own, stroking his hot, slippery cock as fast as she could.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could.

"Ahhhh....God," he screamed.

Danny watched as thick white cum streamed onto Mrs. Davies's tits and face, and into her waiting mouth.

Sarah felt the hot salty splashes on her waiting tongue, her lips, and cheeks.

Her skin burned everywhere.

Danny's cum was blistering hot, feeling almost like wax from a burning candle as it splashed across Sarah's blushing skin.

She swallowed instantly, feeling the heated saltiness in her throat.

"Oh my god," Danny gasped. "Oh my god..."

"Give me your cock," Sarah rasped, pulling him to her greedy mouth. Her pussy nectar was tangy sour in her mouth as it blended with the salted strings of cum still flowing from Danny's cock.

She swirled the musky juice with her tongue and hungrily, greedily, swallowed it all.

Danny fell to her side, panting hard.

Sarah traced her blue fingernails around her body, picking the sticky drops of white cum from her tits and her face, rubbing it around her nipples and lips, licking it from her fingers, savoring each thick drop.

Danny could hardly breathe.

Their bodies glistened and glowed; they rolled together on Sarah's kitchen floor, his cock still hot and throbbing on her stomach. The remaining bits of cum Sarah had missed in her desperation to taste it all stuck to them both.

Danny caressed her breasts, giving her nipples gentle licks and bites.

They kissed, their tongues dancing, entwining, tasting the pungent flavors of their sex, mingling their passions.

Sarah could feel his cock on her belly, now sticky and soft. Her breathing eased.

She closed her eyes and turned so her mouth was close beside him, teasing his ear with her tongue.

"You're such a good boy, Danny," she whispered.

"Such a fucking good boy."