Summoned

Story Info
A day outing with Mistress
1.9k words
4.07
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peeking mischievously into the mirror I lick my lips to moisten them before applying gloss and blowing myself a furtive seductive little kiss. A subtle application of makeup would keep people guessing I smiled secretly to myself. My skin tingled as I imagined seeing You Mistress. Your summons had sent be scurrying to prepare myself as per Your wishes.

I stared wonderingly as I watched my reflection. The blue black skin tight translucent material of my mini-dress clung to my sleek form appealingly. A lace quarter cup bra pushed my petite breast forms out provocatively the shimmering dress material accentuating my sassy pert nipples. Peering closely I could make out the subtle lace ruffle about the waist of my matching thong panty.

Oh how wonderfully the tight panty held my tiny sissy clit in place between my thighs forming a delightful fem cleft. Turning I marveled at the way the silky strip of material split my buttocks accentuating the perfect globes of my firm bottom. Heels showed off my shapely smooth bare legs before they disappeared invitingly beneath the hem of my shimmering dress.

Taking a deep breath to calm myself I slipped out into the cool morning air. With nothing more than a small purse to hold the exact fare for the bus I was to take and lip gloss to keep my lips invitingly moist for You, I headed for the bus stop. Fidgeting nervously beneath the lecherous stares of a group of swarthy workmen I waited for the bus. Their comments became more animated as their interest in me grew causing a growing alarm deep within me that melted into delirious relief when the bus swept around the corner.

I hesitated when the swarthy brutes allowed me to enter the bus first until I assumed that it was only their ingrained manners that dictated their behaviour. It was only as I was stepping up into the bus that it dawned on me that it also gave them a wonderful view of the taunt semi-sheer material of my dress drawing tightly over my athletic buttocks. A low whistle drew a glance over my shoulder and I blushed to find the men jockeying for position and one more adventurous sod bending to get a better look at my creamy thighs disappearing beneath the hem of my snugly fitting dress.

I barely noticed the base look of interest the driver bestowed on me as I hurriedly deposited my fare and rushed for a seat. As I settled into the welcome security of the seat I was vaguely aware of the stir I had caused with my vampy entry amongst the bus load of early morning commuters. Relief and excitement rippled through me as the bus rushed through the city. I was aware of, but ignored, the constant speculation of my circumstances that filtered through to me from the buses passengers.

A saucy smile was fixed to my lips as it became apparent that the lewd driver was spending as much of his attention on me as he was on the road. Non-chalantly I uncrossed my sleek bare legs knowing I was giving the old lech an inviting view up my brief dress and exposed lacy knickers. My back arched slightly to thrust out my pert breasts at the sound of his strangled gasp acknowledging my show. From behind me a chorus of hissing from the many older women on the bus had me flushed with devious excitement that I had caused the driver such obvious distress.

Filled with the power my presence was exuding over the this early morning bus of commuters I pressed the stop button. Knowing that every eye on the bus was fixated on me I rose slowly, provocatively, straightening my dress before sauntering the couple of steps to the front. The driver, panting with excitement, was so rapt with ogling my body that he seemed oblivious to the mixed howls of indignation and approval being raised by my fellow passengers.

At the last moment I hesitated before disembarking to turn my full attention upon the leering wretch to show him the pink tip of my tongue between my parted glossy lips. With that I swung myself down the steps and off the bus smiling triumphantly to myself as I sashayed down the street ignoring the dormant bus behind me.

It wasn't until I reached the corner that I became aware that another passenger had also disembarked from the bus. Over the click of my heels on the pavement I could discern the shuffle of feet as they followed me. Still full of my earlier command performance I cast a casual disinterested look over my shoulder to glimpse a large slovenly seeming brute of a workman following me. As we reached the corner I turned on him striking a strong in command pose until I had the sods full attention before tossing my head dismissively not bothering to hide my obvious disgust with his presence. Dealt with I headed for the Italian bistro where You said You would meet me.

The place seemed dark and dingy after the bright morning light and I stood silhouetted in the entry way to the delight of the few customers hanging over the the cafes bar until my eyes adjusted. Ignoring them I beamed a delighted smile as my seeking gaze found You. Knowing that You were watching me intently I slowly sashayed as seductively as possible towards Your table feeling the intensity of the hungry looks of Your fellow patrons wash over me knowing I exuded sex with every step.

With a transfixed look of lust I stood before You, the strong morning light behind me giving You a spectacular view of my sleek legs rising to the transparent silhouette of my lacy pantied gurly cleft. I trembled slightly beneath Your pleased but contained scrutiny as You admired Your little slut. A smile sparkled in Your eyes with the secret of what lay beneath my sheer flimsy facade was so obviously fooling the many male patrons also admiring Your possession.

"Get me a coffee," You purred knowing Your lack of acknowledging me would only accentuate my state of excitement at being dressed for You in public.

"Café," I whispered breathlessly to the intently solemn barista enjoying his cool distracted air in such contrast to the openly lecherous ogling of the others panting over Your lusciously dressed little slut. While I slowly continuously shifted from heel to heel leaning slightly forward thrusting my bottom invitingly out for Your viewing pleasure. Knowing and exhilarated with the knowledge that I was on display I accepted Your coffee and daintily returned to deliver it to You.

With a girlish giggle I bent at the waist knowing full well that my tight translucent dress was rising provocatively up my legs displaying my sexy bottom to all the leering gents behind me and purposefully placed the coffee before You. I remained bent over and displayed before You until with a intimate smile You flicked Your eyes towards the empty chair beside Yours.

Making the most of every movement to display myself for You I settled onto the edge of the chair awaiting Your pleasure. Enjoying roving Your eye taking in the details of my efforts to dress pleasingly for You I spread my legs to hook my ankles about the chair legs. I watched Your eyes travel the length of my creamy smooth thighs then pause for effect at the sight of satiny purple lace panty.

Excitement thrilled through me as Your gaze lingered there with the knowledge that entire cafe also knew what I was doing and what You were looking at. With a glinting smile of deviousness You announced abruptly, "Let's go, shall we."

The suddenness caught me by surprised and I struggled to unhook my ankles and comply. Scurrying to keep up I almost ploughed into You when You stopped before the barista. There seemed to pass an unspoken agreement between You and the short stocky fellow and when he nodded affirmatively You turned on me to sharply order, "Pay the man."

"B-bu-bu-but I don't have any money Mistress," I stammered in a hushed confused whisper knowing that You already knew I would have no money, as it was You who had ordered it so.

Your cool stare and cold body language further confused me as I was certain that You had been so obviously pleased with my attire. Tersely You hissed, "Pay the man."

Close to tears I mumbled, "B-bu-bu-but how Mistress?" In a quiet plaintive whine.

Smiling evilly and arching Your eyebrows suggestively You gasped breathlessly, "Why use your imagination gurl!"

The cafe was deadly still and silent. From behind the bar there came the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled down. Shocked I quavered beneath Your devious no compromise daring look. The sound of a throat being cleared drew my attention back to the barista man. The short stocky fellow had a stoic cold demeanour that belied that the fact that he a was slowly purposefully stroking a very hard short fat penis.

"Pay the man," I heard Your voice urging me to comply with Your evil desires. Like an automaton I slunk behind the counter and without looking at the man I slipped to my knees before him.

The floor was gritty beneath my bare knees as I stared vacantly at the short fat erection still being stroked towards my nose. "Pay the man," I thought I heard You urge me earnestly from above.

It was all so surreal, like a fairytale gone wrong, when the stocky mans penis brushed over my lips leaving them tingling and slick with precum. In awe my lips parted invitingly and he brushed himself more slowly more purposefully my lips coating them wetly with his discharge. Vaguely I was aware that the cafes other patrons were straining to get a better view but I knew without looking that it was Your hand Mistress that rested on the back of my head to force it forward the next time his cock made contact with my lips. "Oh yes baby," Your voice purred, "that's it baby, Pay the Man!" Your hand pressed my face irresistibly into the fat mans reeking groin.

His cock tasted oily and bitter as he rocked his hips pumping his gnarly member between my slick compliant lips. His hands replaced yours and forced my face to meet his thrusting hips as he grunted his need. With a long mad groan the short fat man held my face buried in the smelly nest of his pubes filling my ragged breathes with his reeking odour.

My distress was soon forgotten as the short fat cock in my mouth erupted. My entire world became the need to swallow load after spurting load of the fat mans orgasm before it spilt from my lips. My complete focus was to finish the tosser off and flee the foul nasty place. Drawing ragged reeking breathes I dutifully sucked the remnants of the fat pricks cum from his rapidly deflating cock.

With a grunt of disdain and to the sounds of hilarious shouting echoing about the place he cast me aside. Numbly I rose shakily to my feet and wiped a dribble of his discharge for the edge of my lips. Horrified I noticed that You were already striding nonchalantly towards the street leaving behind. With a frightened uncertain glance at the smug man who just pleasured himself publicly in my mouth I scurried to catch up with You.

Various other patrons made mocking attempts at blocking my departure, teasing and taunting me with gross offers and lewd suggestions. When I finally caught up with You on the street You turned casually to bestow an amused look upon me and acting as though nothing untoward had just transpired suggested, "Shall we get something to eat?" Not waiting for an answer You turned and strolled aimlessly off down the street humming.