Sun And So Much More

Story Info
The journey continues.
902 words
3.6
7.6k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there, I slowly realized the cool was turning to warmth. The sun finally has decided to join me. Eyes closed, I concentrated on just feeling...feeling my skin warm up...feeling the heat hit my legs and ass and back, radiating to my pussy like everything seemed to lately.

I felt something land on my leg. I fought the urge to shake it off and just laid there letting it tickle my skin, forcing my self to lie still and feel every light touch it placed on me. I had a fleeting thought it could be a stinger or a biter, yet I still remained motionless, willing my self to not move, no matter what. I almost wished for a sting, a jolt, a bite, something sharp and clear and...

Knowing the water would be cool, I put off getting up for a while. The sensations when I finally went in the pool....hot skin being enveloped by cool water....I remembered the last time....walking down the steps...step one only to the mid calves.....easy to do....step two hit the thighs and shot goose bumps throughout my body.......step 3......ahhhh step 3.....cool water hitting my hot pussy and taking my breath in such a way it was almost scary to me.

Scary yet I needed it right now......I got up and walked to the edge of the pool and decided to set a pace and walk down each step quickly and deliberately. No time to get used to the chill, just feel it and take it and gasp and have my breath taken away again......all the while seeing those eyes in my head, hearing that voice saying yes my sweet bitch you are my slut.....feel it, take it, you can not resist a chance to have that pussy teased.

I held my breath and took the first step-it was so cold I wanted to stop there but I continued......gasping as my feet hit the bottom of the pool so quickly and the water caressed my nipples, sending shockwave's that took me by surprise even though I was expecting them. I walked slowly, thankful for the water to support my trembling legs, imagining the look on my face and wondering.. ..no hoping.......that it was a look that he would find sexy.....provocative....stimulating....arousing.... carnal....no words could describe what I felt or what I wanted him to feel as he looked at me.

I grabbed a float and laid on my back, closed my eyes and just let the music take me away for a while. Without even realizing it had started, I noticed I was kegaling my pussy and ass alternately to the beat of the music......slowly on some songs......rapidly on others........looking around to be sure no one was watching I reached down and spread the lips of my pussy apart, allowing the cool water to thrill me....still seeing those eyes and hearing that voice.......they penetrate me more deeply that the biggest dildo or cock ever could....touching a place I suspect I always known was there but was afraid to discover....

it amazes me that even,while I ponder the reasons I am so fearful of my inner slut, the kegals and sensations continue.....my mind goes from my upbringing and morals to the cold water brushing against my clit effortlessly....memories of childhood come and go...some pleasant, some frightening.....I let my mind wander where it wishes....concentrating on the sensations of pleasure in my body.....deciding I think too much lately.....

I am spreading my legs apart off the side of the float, feeling the weightlessness the water gives me.....he comes and folds the float under the water so he can reach me......sliding a finger under my bottom and feeling the moisture there......slick moisture so thick it is immune to the pool water........slowly he puts his fingers inside my pussy, one at a time, as I squeeze the muscles tightly around them, wanting to suck them up into me, needing him to fill me completely.....I whisper more please. I want more of you.....he tells me to look at him......look into those eyes as he finger fucks me, tell him what I want...no need....crave....the words barely heard above my heartbeat I beg fuck me, the want and need to cum greater than the shyness and shame in me......the need to feel his dick in me like a hunger gnawing.....he pushes my bathing suit bottom to the side and enters me under the water roughly, his dick so hot against the cool water hitting me it takes my breath away....

my hands go to my nipples and pinch them as hard as I can.....he holds my ass in the float and pounds me, the look on his face thrills me as much as the dick inside me......I want to hold back, savor this as long as possible but I cant....I feel the tightening of my entire body and whisper or scream I am going to cum.....my mind and body explode into a feeling of liquid as I feel him begin to fill me with his cum......I watch his face from behind a veil it seems as he slams into me time after time, a face that says don't stop slut, suck me with your cunt.....

moments or minutes or hours later I open my eyes and realize I am alone....yet I am not alone....and its time to flip over and put my butt up towards the sun......hopefully to have my mind wander again.............