Sun, Sea & Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
parabolus
parabolus
586 Followers

The next morning we carried on where we'd left off, then we showered together and went down to breakfast by the pool. Mum had discarded her bikini top completely by this time, and now I enjoyed the looks her body was attracting, knowing that I'd possessed it, and would again very soon.

Mum was in a mischievous mood, teasing me constantly. As we queued in line at the buffet, she kept nudging her bare breasts against my arm, and brushing her hand against my cock. When we sat down at a table, she kept rubbing her leg against mine, once leaning forward to squeeze my cock under the table. She let some crumbs drop onto her left breast, knowing that she was tormenting me as she stroked them off her soft flesh, trailing her fingers over her nipple, and watching my reaction.

'I'd like to smear my body with jam, and get you to lick it off, darling,' she whispered.

She sucked her fingers clean, and then one hand slid under the table.

'I'm feeling myself, darling, wishing it was your hand down here!'

We decided that we'd go down to the beach and swim in the sea. I wanted to go back up to the room and make love to her first, but my mother said no, she was going to make me wait, and she rubbed herself against me, her eyes twinkling.

She'd brought her beach bag and towel down to breakfast, and we set off, hand in hand,our hips and shoulders touching, and I kept glancing down at Mum's naked breasts, swinging as she walked.

We found a space on the beach and dropped the bag, then ran down to the water's edge and plunged in. We swam a few yards, then stood up, the water almost up to our necks. We could barely keep our footing, and we repeatedly bobbed like corks as we laughed, gasping for breath and holding on to each other.

I rubbed my hands over Mum's wet slippery body and fondled her breasts, but after a minute she pushed me off my feet and swam off with me in hot pursuit. I soon caught her, and when I grabbed her we trod water facing each other, our legs and bodies bumping together. I kissed her, and we sank beneath the surface, still kissing and locked in each other's arms, and when we came up for air I gripped her between her legs, squeezing hard.

My mother responded by trying to tug my swimming trunks down - she got them half-way down my thighs, and then I did a somersault under water and pulled them off completely. Still treading water, I rubbed my cock against her, but then she took a deep breath and grabbed my hips, hauling herself down under water until she could take my cock in her mouth. Her face bobbed against me as she sucked me, until her head surfaced and she gasped for air.

'I wish I could have stayed down long enough to make you come, darling!' she panted.

We managed to kiss each other again, and then we swam back towards the shore. When we reached the shallows, we stood up, and I put my arm round her and kissed her. I was still holding my trunks in my hand, and Mum fondled my genitals and rubbed her body against me.

'Stop it, Mum,' I groaned, 'You're driving me mad, and I can't take any more!'

My cock was throbbing painfully, and my mother's expression changed immediately.

'I'm sorry, my poor darling,' she said. She kissed me again, and then, standing beside me, her body pressed against me, she started to deftly rub my cock. We were swaying in the waves, hardly able to keep our footing, and I held her tightly as she rubbed me faster and faster. Then I grunted, and we both looked down through the clear water to see my semen start to spurt, swirling in the water as Mum kept pumping me. Then she tried to catch some in her hand and rub it on her body.

'It seems a pity to waste it, darling,' she smiled, and we kissed again. My legs were trembling, but I managed to get my trunks on, and we waded out of the water, hand in hand.

We collected the bag and towel, and then wandered along the beach, trying to find somewhere less crowded. We finally found a spot, and spread our towel and lay down on it. Mum asked me to oil her body, and I felt my excitement growing again.

We lay stretched out side by side, luxuriating in the sun for a while, then we turned to face each other. Mum propped herself up on one elbow, resting her head on her hand, and then, staring me in the eyes, she slipped her other hand between her legs and started fingering herself. After a moment she transferred her attentions to her breasts, squeezing and tugging at her nipples until they jutted rigidly, then she ran her hand down over her belly to fondle herself again.

The beach was rimmed by a low headland, and at its base was a pile of large rocks. I got to my feet and grabbed my mother's wrist, dragging her up to stand beside me.

'Come on, you bitch,' I growled, ' I've had enough, and you're going to get what's coming to you!'

I pulled her up the beach and behind the heap of boulders - there was one large rock tilted at an angle, and I hauled her towards it, then quickly pulled down her bikini bottom before tearing off my trunks.

'But darling - someone might see us ...' she faltered, but I slapped her face and pushed her down onto the smooth warm rock.

'I don't care, bitch - you asked for it!' I gritted, and pushed her legs apart.

I rammed my cock into her, and she groaned.

'Oh, yes, my darling! Fuck me!'

Feeling her oiled body against me, with my penis plunged deep in her vagina, inflamed me even more, and I fucked her ferociously, and then she tried to stifle a scream as I ejaculated into her wildly.

She clung to me, returning the kisses I showered on her as my cock finally started to soften inside her.

'Darling! That was wonderful!' she gasped. 'I never imagined you'd be like this! And I loved it when you called me a bitch and hit me!'

After that, we swam and sunbathed for a while, and then we made our way back to the hotel. Once again we lunched at the poolside bar, and then we wandered back along the beach until we found our pile of rocks. We deposited our things and went into the sea for a swim, and soon we were fondling each other in the water. I couldn't get enough of her, and soon I dragged her back up the beach to the rocks.

I kissed her violently and tried to drag her down onto the rocks, but she resisted, simply telling me to take my trunks off. My throbbing penis sprang free, and I sat on a rock watching as Mum poured oil on her breasts, massaging it into her skin. Then she knelt in front of me and took my cock between her breasts and started to knead them around it, lifting and lowering them until I thought I'd go mad. Then I let out a groan and braced my hands on the rock as my semen shot up under my mother's chin. She immediately dropped her head to let it spurt over her face, trying to catch it in her mouth, and I watched as it trickled down over her chin and throat to trickle down over her breasts.

Then we went back into the sea, and I washed my semen off her, letting my hands linger on her body. Despite all the oil, the sun was starting to burn us, and we decided to go back to the hotel.

Back in our room, we showered to get rid of the salt, then lay down naked on the bed. We kissed and fondled each other for a while, and I found myself stroking her bottom.

'Do you think I've got a nice bum, darling?' she asked languorously. 'You seem to like feeling it and rubbing oil into it.'

I think it's gorgeous, Mum,' I said, squeezing it and then giving it a light slap. 'Like the rest of you, it drives me wild!'

I stroked her again, and my fingers slipped between her cheeks. She shivered.

'That's nice, darling! I love being touched there!'

I probed gently for a moment, and then Mum kissed me and jumped off the bed.

'I won't be a moment, sweetheart,' she said, and started to rummage in her suitcase.

She quickly returned to her original position, and I saw that she had a jar of Vaseline in her hand.

'Give me your finger, darling,' she whispered, and when I held out my middle finger she smeared it thickly with Vaseline.

'Now put it in me - up my bottom,' she said, and kissed me.

I gently probed once again, then slowly pushed my finger against her tiny orifice. I felt its resistance for a moment, but then I slowly eased my finger into her, and she sighed.

'That's lovely, darling - fuck me with it!'

I began sliding my finger in and out of her bottom, feeling her relaxing until I could introduce a second finger, pushing them into her deeper and deeper. Mum was curled down, idly fondly and kissing my penis as my fingers slid in and out of her bottom, and then I saw her smearing Vaseline on my cock. Then she turned to kiss me and smile before she crouched in front of me, her bottom raised invitingly.

I knelt behind her and introduced my cock into her backside. It entered her more easily than I'd expected, and my mother groaned as inch by inch I pushed it deeper up her bottom. Then I began to fuck her gently, and I saw her hand creep between her legs. I gripped her hips with both hands and started to thrust into her in earnest. She began moaning, pushing herself back against me as I rammed into her. She raised herself up on all fours and I slipped one arm round her waist to hold her as I reached under her to knead first one hanging breast and then the other. I wanted to maul her soft yielding flesh, but I was afraid of leaving marks on her body that would be visible with the sort of clothes she was wearing, and I contented myself with tweaking her nipples as I continued to fuck her up her bottom.

Her body began jerking, and I felt myself responding, and then my semen started pumping up her back passage. She cried out, reaching back to grip my legs as she rammed herself back against me, and I clutched both her breasts, kneading them roughly as I emptied my loins up her backside.

'Oh, God, I love that!' she moaned.

That evening after dinner we though we'd celebrate our last nigh by giving the small nightclub-cum-disco in the basement a visit before going up to our room - Mum said she could go without being fucked for an hour or two, and I didn't mind waiting, especially if I was going to dance with her.

She'd had several glasses of wine at dinner, and was obviously in a reckless mood. She was wearing another short, low-cut dress that showed off her bra-less breasts, and as soon as she started to gyrate in front of me on the tiny dance floor I started to regret having agreed to wait - I could have raped her there and then. We danced for a while, and then made our way to one of the tables lining the walls. I went to the bar in an adjoining room and got us some drinks, and we sat side by side watching the action. Mum's skirt was way up, and when I put my hand on her bare thigh she crossed her legs, trapping my hand between them.

The noise was deafening, and when she leaned across to yell something all I could do was to shrug helplessly, unable to hear what she was trying to say. She grinned and shrugged too, then kissed me and went off in the direction of the powder room.

Suddenly someone grabbed my hand, and I looked up to see a woman smiling at me and tugging my hand, nodding at the dance floor. I saw that she had on a lacy top and a very brief skirt, plus very high heels that emphasised her long shapely legs, but most of all I noticed her nipples through the open lace-work of her top. I also saw that she was at least in her forties, if not older, but her age did nothing to inhibit her movements, and she danced wildly, swaying before me invitingly with her arms above her head.

After a while she stopped, panting, and then she nodded towards the bar and took my hand again, leading me towards it. I bought us both a drink and we stood in the corner of the bar, smiling at each other. It was slightly less noisy than in the main room, and the woman leaned close - I was aware of her breasts pressing against my arm as her lips brushing my ear and she started to shout at me.

'I am Greta - I think you are from England, no?' Her English was very good, although she spoke with a strong accent.

I nodded, and shouted back 'My name's Steve!'

'Hi, Steve!' she screamed, 'I am from Stuttgart in Germany!'

She squeezed my hand. 'I think you like girls who are not so young, no? I see you with your lady-friend, and I believe she is some years older than you!'

I just nodded, enjoying the feel of her body pressed against me as she moved even closer.

'I, too, like young men - I like them to fuck me!'

She smiled at me, then yelled: 'I think maybe I like you to fuck me - and that you would like it also!'

She dragged my hand up under her mini-skirt, and I discovered that she had nothing on beneath it as she forced me to fondle her wet sex. I started to shake my head, thinking of my mother, but as if she could read my mind Greta nodded towards the dance floor.

I looked, and there was Mum dancing with a girl in a short red dress: she had her hands on the girl's hips and they were rubbing their bodies together as the girl twisted frenziedly, her arms flailing, thrusting her groin against my mother.

Greta winked. 'I think your lady-friend does not only like young men!'

I realised I'd put two fingers in her vagina without thinking, and she looked at me expectantly, her eyes sparkling - when I nodded, she kissed me fervently.

'But there is one - what is that word? Scheiße! Ach, yes, one condition. My husband, he must also watch while you fuck me!'

She must have seen the expression on my face, because she went on hurriedly: 'It is a game we play - the man fucks me, and my husband watches, then the man goes away and my husband fucks me! We are here one week already, and each night a different man fucks me, and then my husband he also fucks me!'

She kissed me again - her body felt wonderful, and her vagina was dripping wet. I looked at her and then nodded before I returned her kiss. At last she pulled away and pressed my hand against her breast.

'That is my husband Otto over there, looking at us - he likes to see men touching me!' she yelled, and nodded at a short, thickset man with grey hair sitting at a table. He beamed, and got to his feet.

'Otto goes to our room to wait, but first you kiss me again, yes?'

I put my arm round her, and felt her squeeze my cock as I kissed her wide, generous mouth. I kneading her breast as I pushed her against the wall, shoving my hard cock against her belly, and she laughed.

'Do not fuck me here, my Englishman! Wait until we are in the room! Come!'

I followed her as she edged her way around the dance floor, and I saw Mum, still dancing with the girl in the red dress. Their bodies were still rubbing together, and they were kissing as they danced. Greta took my hand just as my mother saw me: I expected some reaction, but she just glanced at Greta and then waved her hand at me lazily before once again covering the girl's mouth with hers.

When we arrived at the room Greta knocked, and her husband let us in. He was several inches shorter than his wife, and she towered over him as she stroked his face. He had already undressed - his cock was like its owner, short and stubby, and fully erect. He sat down in an armchair and looked at us; he started to toy with his cock, but Greta slapped his hand away playfully and said something to him in German, laughing, and then she turned her attention to me.

Once again I kissed her, and remembering what she had said about Otto liking to see men touching his wife I put my hand up inside her top and caressed her breast. Otto gave a little groan, and then Greta and I were helping each other out of our clothes.

She had a magnificent body, lean and sinewy, with beautifully formed breasts that even at her age showed no tendency to sag, and I bent to kiss them as we sat on the bed facing her husband. Then she pushed me back on the bed and lowered her mouth to my cock. She worked on me for a few minutes and then said something to Otto, and he groaned again.

'My husband does not speak English, so I tell him in German how beautiful is your cock, and soon it will be in my - what is the word? - cunt! Fucking me hard!'

I stroked her legs and body, slipping my hand between her legs and inserting my fingers into her. I started to kiss her body, biting her breasts and belly, and then kissing her thighs, until she cried out: 'Fuck me, Englishman!'

I pushed her legs apart and eased my cock into her, and she gave a little cry, then gasped something to her husband. 'I tell him how wonderful feels your cock in me,' she translated, smiling at me weakly.

I thrust my cock into her two or three times, then withdrew it nearly completely, to let Otto see it glistening with his wife's juices before plunging it into her again. Greta moaned, then wrapped her long legs round my waist and started moving with me, preventing me from fucking her properly.

'I want you not yet to come,' she gasped, 'but to keep you hard in my cunt!'

From the corner of my eye I saw Otto rocking backwards and forwards, his stiff penis waving as he watched us, and then I forgot him as I started to kiss his wife passionately, forcing my tongue into her mouth as I fondled her breasts, squeezing her jutting nipples and tugging at them. We continued to half-fuck for several minutes, with Greta squirming under me. Then eventually she unwound her legs and started to buck against me, and I started to fuck her in earnest.

Otto couldn't stand it any longer, and he came to sit on the bed beside his wife's head. She ignored him for a while, but then she cried out and arched her back, forcing herself up against me as the onset of her orgasm made her body begin to shudder spasmodically, and then she turned her head and took her husband's cock in her mouth as I exploded in her.

Greta screamed, and then turned her attention back to me, clinging to me and grinding her body against me as I pumped into her relentlessly, grunting with every thrust. Then, as I started to relax, she pushed me off her and twisted down to start kissing and licking my cock. I saw her rubbing her mouth and face against my wet, sticky penis as it began to soften, then she dragged her husband's head down and kissed him, letting him taste my semen intermingled with his wife's juices.

He groaned and started to clumsily fondle her breast, and I slipped off the other side of the bed, then got dressed and silently left the room. As I closed the door behind me I glanced back and saw Greta looking at me, smiling almost sadly.

I went down to the poolside bar and ordered a beer, swallowing it gratefully as I thought about Greta's magnificent body and wondering if Otto really satisfied her, and then I suddenly felt guilty as I saw my mother approaching. I ordered a glass of wine for her and another beer for myself as she sat down beside me, and I was relieved to see that she was smiling at me happily.

She started to tell me about the girl she'd met - Peggy, her name was. 'She's a wonderful lover, darling, and guess what? She doesn't live far from us, and she'd love to make up a threesome when we get home!'

Then I told her about Greta and Otto, and asked her if she minded, or was jealous.

'Not as long as we don't have any secrets from each other, darling! I told you, and you told me, and it's only sex, but we love each other, don't we, dearest? And that's the difference.'

She crossed her legs, and instinctively I put my hand on her bare thigh, and she smiled.

'I just hope that your sexy Frau didn't tire you out too much, and that you'll still be able to fuck me when we get upstairs!'

Once in our room, we started to kiss each other, and I got her dress off and proved that I still had plenty to give her. We made love very slowly, and then we both fell into an exhausted sleep. All too soon, it was morning, and we realised that we'd soon be on our way home.

But I reached for her, and then my cock was in her and I was fucking her again.

parabolus
parabolus
586 Followers