Sun, Sea and Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers

'You lucky fuck!' Danny said with envy.

'How much are you paying her Jon, huh?' Alex asked with a joking light-laugh.

'Jon, seriously, you're going out with her? She's fucking incredible. Guys dream of girls like that when they're alone in their rooms with a box of Kleenex for God's sake! How the hell did you get with her?' Mark asked.

'Yeah seriously, you're the luckiest fuck on this planet, how'd you pull a bird like that?' Rich added, as if Jon's answer would somehow enable him to find an identical girl.

'Heh' Jon chuckled in amusement. 'Fine, I'll tell you guys how we met. She sorta just flew into my life' he said with a reminiscent smile. Morrigan and he had previously constructed a story of how they met, for telling people who they didn't want to know the actual truth to. 'I was walking about in my area and she was stood on the street looking a bit lost. I asked if she was ok and she told me she needed to find a certain building for a job interview. I knew where it was and told her I was walking in that direction anyway, so I would guide her to it. On the way we chatted about what she was doing etc. We got there and her interview didn't start for another hour and a half, they'd got the times mixed up or something. Anyway, so I told her I knew a nice café near-by and asked if she wanted to go. She said "yeah" so we went. Drank coffee, ate a snack, talked etc. It got to the time for her interview so I said "give me a call and tell me how it went" cheekily you know, not thinking she would but worth a try. She smiled and said "ok" and gave me her number. About 50 minutes later she calls and says the interview had just finished, what am I up to. I said I live down the road and wasn't doing anything, would she like to meet for some lunch? She said "sure" so I met her by the same café we were at earlier. We had some lunch and got on really well, so went to a bar for a few drinks after and spent the rest of the day there drinking. It got late and she didn't want to go home so she came back to mine. We had a few more drinks, got a bit more drunk and ended up sleeping together.'

'You fucked her?' Rich asked crudely.

'Yep!' Jon replied with a proud naughty smile.

'Damn, why doesn't shit like that happen to me?' Danny asked rhetorically.

'Well it's not like anything like that's happened to me before then, so it's just luck I guess?' said Jon.

'So when was this?' Mark asked.

'The day after you guys came to mine a couple of months ago' he replied.

'That long? Why've you not told us about her before then?' Rich asked.

'I dunno, I guess I was just seeing how things would go between us first.'

'And...?' Rich asked.

'Pretty good!' Jon replied enthusiastically. 'She's been staying at mine since.'

'Since that night? What, living together?' Danny asked.

'Pretty much, yeah.'

'No fucking way!' Alex said.

'I know! It was pretty weird. We got on really well and the sex was amazing!' Jon boasted, 'she got the job at the company and my apartment was much closer. She asked if she could stay with me for the first few days of work and kinda didn't leave. I didn't object!'

'Do you guys fuck like every night?' Rich asked.

'Several times usually' Jon answered with a smug smile.

'You lucky fuck!' Rich said, still very envious.

Morrigan returned carrying a handful of sealed ice lollies. She was sucking on hers as she rejoined the group and sat next to Jon.

'Hi guys, I got you one each. I hope you like the flavours, I just got one of each' she said, holding them out for them all to take whichever one took their fancy.

'Thanks' they all said in turn as they took one.

'None for me?' asked Jon looking at her. Morrigan took another slurp on hers, pulled it out her mouth and slid it into Jon's. He sucked on it as she held it there and then pulled it out and put it back in hers. The guys all watched enviously.

The hot summer sun took its toll on the frozen ice stick and a large drop dripped down from her mouth onto her breast. The momentum of it falling helped it journey down the large crevice of her cleavage towards her naval. She caught the droplet with her finger and sucked the juice from it sensually; her lips wrapped round it as if it were Jon's phallus. Jon licked his finger quickly and stroked it up her body, following the trail of the droplet. He then licked his finger to remove the sweet liquid. The whole scene was rather erotic; his friends pretended they didn't notice.

'He had run out of the cola ones so gave me a second vanilla free; he was a nice guy' she mentioned.

'I'm sure he'd not have done the same if either of us went up there' said Rich in a slightly mocking voice. Morrigan smiled, she knew what he meant. She was well aware of the influence her body had over men. Many years of being a succubus enlightens one to the predominant focus of the male species, and how to take full advantage of it.

Envy and evident attraction to Morrigan aside, the group sat chatting happily, ate lots of food, drank lots of alcohol and had a great time. The beautiful summer's day and the golden beach were the perfect setting for their picnic and they all laughed and had fun. It was now early afternoon. Morrigan stood up.

'Hey guys, anyone else fancy a swim? The sea looks beautiful and I want to cool off' she said. The guys suddenly all became animated, as if they'd been waiting all day for her to say it.

'Sure'

'Yeah'

'Definitely!' Rich, Mark and Danny replied in turn as they stood up.

'Jen's on her way' replied Alex, 'I'm gonna wait for her to get here.'

'Ok' said Jon as he too stood up; the five headed towards the waves. Rich, Danny and Mark walked together; Morrigan and Jon were slightly ahead. The three behind wanted to get a good view of Morrigan's behind. Heads from all around followed Morrigan once more as she moved across the sand, jealous thoughts targeted at Jon. They had not been in the water long before Rich playfully splashed Morrigan. She responded and they all began to play and have fun in the sea with childish excitement. The guys knew Morrigan was taken but their attraction to her didn't stop them flirting. Rich, Mark and Danny all had hopes that Morrigan's revealing outfit would give way at some time to allow them a full glimpse of her body, as did the rest of the men near by. They were disappointed.

Morrigan's swimsuit kept its integrity and after some swimming and fun in the sea, they went back onto the beach and to their spot. Jen had arrived and was sitting with Alex chatting. Jon approached first with Morrigan beside him.

'Hi Jen, how're you?' he said. She looked up at him with a smile.

'Great thanks' she replied.

'This is Morrigan, my new girlfriend' he continued, indicating her with a slight turn of his head.

'Hi' Morrigan said smiling.

'Oh hi, nice to meet you' Jen replied still smiling, holding back shock from the sight of Morrigan's revealing outfit and amazing body. The other guys returned and they all sat down, quickly continuing their drinking, eating and talking. The sun dried them all quickly.

'I probably shouldn't go nude here, but I hate tan-lines' Morrigan said while lying on a towel with her eyes closed under direct sunlight.

'Oh I don't mind' Danny quickly said with a grin.

'Yeah, I'm not too bothered either' Mark reinforced.

'Heh, guys, shut up' Jon said with some annoyance in his tone. His friends' attention had been all over her since she got there and now they were just being perverse.

'...Sorry' said Mark with a light laugh.

Suddenly Jon became aware of a couple of rather large-built men heading over to his group. They were wearing tight swimming shorts and sunglasses and walked with a confident over-the-top strut. They ignored Jon and his friends and walked straight over to where Morrigan was lying.

'Hey babe, why're you wasting your time with these losers? Wanna come hang with us? We'll keep you "entertained"' said the first with a big confident toothy smile.

'Yeah, drop these dorks and come be cool with us. We got beers, music, food, better than this crap here' said the second. Jon smiled smugly and let out a closed-mouth laugh. Morrigan smiled as she looked up at the two of them.

'Are you trying to pick me up?' she asked.

'Hey, you're a gorgeous chick, don't waste your good looks on these pathetic losers, come be my girlfriend, I'm rich, I'll show you a good time' replied the obvious ring-leader of the two, still overflowing with confidence.

'I've already got a boyfriend thanks' she answered.

'What this dork?!' the guy asked, looking at Mark who happened to be sitting closest to Morrigan at the time.

'No, me' replied Jon sternly as he stood up.

'Ha! A dweeb like you landed a girl like her?! Bullshit! How much are you paying her huh? The whole of your Daddy's allowance?' said the main muscle-bound guy mockingly towards Jon. He then turned to face Morrigan again and dropped to his knee beside her. 'Drop this guy babe, I'll make you feel fiiiine. What do you say huh?'

'Sorry, my boyfriend makes me feel fine thanks. He's amazing in bed and does me whenever I need it. I've never had better. I'm sure all the steroids you've taken have shrunk your penis into a tiny contradiction to your oversized body. So no thanks honey, but it was sweet of you to ask. I'm sure there's some dumb bimbo on this beach that would fall for your masculine act though, why not run along and find her?' Morrigan completely belittle the man, she had also released mild pheromones to ensure he didn't get violent in retort.

'Fuck you bitch! She'd probably be more intelligent than you! You stay with your little loser friends then, I'm gonna go find some girl that's up for a bit of fun' the man said, struggling to regain the pride Morrigan had just stricken from him. Jon and his friends laughed as the two walked off.

Morrigan turned to Jon once the men were some distance away.

'Master, can we go for a walk?' she asked Jon.

'Master?!' Jen asked in exclamation.

'Heh' laughed Jon, slightly embarrassed, 'it's...er...just a pet name.' Morrigan was grinning. 'Um...sure Mori, we can go for a walk. Anyone mind if we head off for a bit?' Jon asked.

'Nah, go ahead' replied Rich, 'we'll let you to have some alone time.'

'Yeah, see ya later' said Mark, Danny did a quick wave.

'Have fun, Master' joked Jen.

'See you guys later' added Alex.

'Cool, ok' Jon said as he picked up a beach rug, towel and a few other things, forcing them into a small bag with little care. He threw it over his shoulder and walked over to Morrigan, who had already stood up and started walking away slowly. Jon caught up and they headed down the beach together.

The edges of the beach that separate it from the mainland are quite rocky, and sheer cliffs block the beach off at either end. Jon and Morrigan reached the cliffs at one end. There was no one close to this part of the beach; it was quite rocky in general and there was a lot of washed up debris and trash.

'Want to see what's on the other side of this cliff?' asked Morrigan.

'How're we gonna get round?' asked Jon. Morrigan smiled hinting.

'Are you sure you ought to do that here? What if someone sees?'

'Several people a year spot a succubus or demon. They tell their friends, family or a newspaper; no one ever believes them. Plus, no one's looking Master, I want to find somewhere private we can be.' She turned to face him and stood close, putting her arms around him and looking at him with wanting eyes. He knew what she was after and, looking at her in that bathing suit, he wanted it too.

'Ok, let's take a look' Jon said with a smile. Morrigan smiled in reaction as her wings shot from her back and head. With low flight, she flew them both around the cliff.

On the other side was a tiny part of beach trapped in a small cliff indent. No more than ten meters wide or fifteen meters deep, it was completely empty and unused and perfect. They landed and Jon laid the rug out next to a large boulder that sat almost in the middle of the small beach. He put the bag down besides the rock and, without a moment to think, was then set upon by his succubus.

Hands immediately came from behind and moved straight down under the elasticised rim of his swimming shorts to grab at his penis. He was erect in a moment as the large breasts of his demon pressed against his back and her hands clenched stroking up and down his shaft. Her tongue began to lick gently at the rim of his ear and the wonderful sensation caused him to close his eyes in pleasure and tilt his head back slightly, to give her more of him to lick. He stood their receiving her actions, not moving to take control, enjoying her stimulating touch.

After a few minutes Jon turned to face his beautiful and sexy partner who stood there in that revealing and accentuating "bathing garment". He smiled in appreciation and utter luck at having this exceptional woman as his own, then slid his hands around her waist, pulled her close to him and kissed her with loving passion. They embraced. Her hands caressed his back, her long fingernails slightly pressed against the skin. She moved her hands downwards to his shorts and slowly pulled them off while he still held her, their mouths locked together. The long hard length of Jon's manhood now pressed against her, its warmth felt through the thin black material around her crotch.

Their lips parted and Jon began to lick softly at her neck as his hands stroked up her body to cup and caress her almost-naked breasts. Easily sliding under the thin pieces of material covering her nipples, he took them between his middle and forefingers and squeezed gently. They quickly became erect as Morrigan moaned softly from his touch and tongue. She moved back away from him slowly, her hands sliding down the sides of his naked body as she lowered herself to a kneeling position on the towel. She was presented with the large erect cock of her master and she gazed at it with cherishing eyes as her hands moved around it, framing the phallus before her.

Her perfect lips parted as her moist tongue emerged to lap heavily at it. With hurried swipes she coated every inch of his piece with her oral lubricant, looking like a cat washing its tail. Jon's eyes and hands were tightly closed as she performed her masterful work on him. Her hands began to work at his length now, moving up, round and over each other in a chaotic yet rhythmic system that somehow worked perfectly to give him the highest possible pleasure. Her dextrous work would only stop briefly to allow her mouth so suck or tongue to lick at her Master's testicles, before resuming her masturbation of him. He moaned with utter delight, breaths heavy.

Her left hand moved under his balls now as her right pulled back on his foreskin to fully reveal the bright pink head to her. She pressed her closed lips against it and then forced her head down, parting her lips with resistance as his wet cock slid into her mouth. Her tongue pressed up against the shaft as it slid inside like a train rail guiding his locomotive down her oral track. Slowly she continued until her mouth pressed against his crotch, fully deep-throating him. She then pulled almost completely back at pace before moving straight forward again. Now she moved back and forth continuously as Jon held the back of her head and fucked her mouth. The moistness of her saliva against the piston-like motions of his dick made loud lewd sucking noises. They were both full of filthy lust for each other and far from afraid of being obscene.

Jon suddenly moaned heavily as he quickly headed towards climax. Morrigan took him out of her mouth and pumped furiously at his soaked penis, aiming straight at her oral opening. Jon's thick white spunk shot out at her, missing the open target and splattering his load on her face. The warm cum drizzled down as she took him back inside to suck off the remainder that slowly oozed from the tip. After sucking him dry, she sat back and guided the rest of his love fluid from around her face into her mouth with a finger, sucking it too to enjoy the excess. She smiled lewdly up at him as he smiled back down; catching his breath from the incredible blow job he'd just received. He sat and then lay down upon the beach towel. Morrigan cleaned her face then rolled over to lie on top of him.

'That was amazing' Jon said. A moment's pause.

'I'm still hungry' came the reply.

'Give me...a moment.' Morrigan kissed his cheek and the two lay silently under the sun for a while.

Morrigan now lay beside Jon, stroking his abdomen lazily. He really had toned quite a bit since his demon infection and as his body changed to suit his new strength, so too did the contours and shape of his form. Morrigan was lost in thought as she passively caressed her master. Her hand touched against the rim of his trunks and the alien sensation compared to that of his skin brought her out of her daydream. She then felt awash with hunger again. Looking up slightly she noticed the man beside her was asleep, or at least appeared that way; his eyes closed. She sat up slowly, so as not to stir him from his nap, and began to ease his swimwear off. Successful, she lay back down close at his side and continued stroking, her hand now making its way to his crotch with each movement. Asleep or not, Jon became erect from Morrigan's touch and as her hand gently clasped his cock and begin to rub up and down, it reached its full length quickly.

Morrigan got to her knees and lifted a leg up and over her master so that her backside was closest to his head and hers right above his crotch. She lowered her head and slowly slid her tongue down the exposed head of his penis, continuing to take him into her mouth. A moan came from behind her as her partner was aroused. Mostly awake, Jon decided to keep his eyes closed while his succubus continued her actions atop him. With very slow motions up and down, Morrigan continued to caress the cock in her throat with her tongue and lips, only wanting to bring him back into the mood rather than stimulating climax.

As Jon slowly opened his eyes, he was met with the sight of Morrigan's tight beautifully-shaped backside, a lewdly-thin piece of string from her bathing suit the only cover preventing her from fully exposing her sexual cavities. Jon smiled with satisfaction knowing the body before him was truly his; he needed to remind himself with frequent mental notes as every sight of her perfect eye-pleasing body made him question if he was in reality or some wonderful dream. He brought his arms up placing a hand on each buttock. He extended the middle finger of his right hand to stroke gently at the material covering her holes. Slight pressure so she could just feel him through it. Morrigan placed her hands on the sand below for support and bent her neck forward to look at him back and beneath her.

'Mmm, awake?' she asked with a naughty smile. Jon instantly knew what that smile meant; she wanted him inside her.

'How could I stay asleep? Dreams don't feel this good.' Morrigan giggled then returned to his stiff manhood, still standing to attention.

Jon's finger pulled the black fabric to one side, displaying the moist pink flesh of Morrigan's vagina. He gazed at it for a moment then arched his neck up and forward, allowing his tongue to reach her opening. His hot oral muscle lapped quickly at her clitoris like a stalking snake snatching at its prey. Morrigan's body jolted from the sudden coursing sensation shot through her body then moaned with an approving tone. Jon continued. His tongue lapped at his lover's labia and clit repeatedly, sometimes flicking, sometimes stroking, sometimes covering the whole thing slowly. He could taste the excitement she felt as she released her natural lubrication, the salty taste noticeable on his tongue. It was warmer and stickier than his saliva. He moved his tongue to the entry point now and circled it around the narrower rim before forcing it inside. Morrigan moaned deeply as he inserted it into her as deep as his mouth would allow, stroking in circles around the inner muscle. His tongue was straining from the exertion but his desire to stimulate his slave allowed him to tolerate it.

Deikin
Deikin
54 Followers