Sunbathing - Nude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers

"I think so."

"Ok, gently lick it please ... I'll tell you if ... ah ah ah aaaaaaaaah yeeeeeeees ... that's the place!" I shouted.

"Cool!" At least he didn't say 'awesome' - there was hope for the lad.

"Hey ... ah ... there's all this ... ah, well ah, I guess it's my cum that I shot into you and its leaking out of your ... ah ... your pussy hole." He observed. "Is that OK, or is something wrong?"

"No baby, that's normal. Tell you what, though ... you don't have to do this, but I think you should at least try it, a lot of girls really think its really sexy and intimate -- I know that I do. What I'd like you to do is lick as much of it up as you can on your tongue then bring it up here to my mouth and share it with me ... I really love the taste of cum." I told him. "But if you think its too gross, I'll understand."

"Oh well, I guess I could at least try it." He said, and I felt his tongue lower down on my cunt. "It doesn't taste too bad ... really salty, but its OK. Let me get some more."

He did and then he came up to my head and delivered the yummy treat to my waiting lips. I swirled my tongue around in his mouth to get every delicious drop of his cum that I could.

"Is there any more?" I asked. He went back and retrieved another load, then another, until it was all gone. After the last bit, I asked what he thought of eating my 'cream pie' as I put it.

"Awesome ... like you said, it's ... well, very intimate." He told me.

Oh good, I thought, 'intimate' -- maybe he's learned a new word finally.

"Now, if you could go back to licking and sucking my clit ... that would be very nice, especially if you can make me cum again." I said.

He did; and it was very nice, and he brought me to another really intense orgasm. I bucked and twisted my hips as blissful sensations filled me. He had some difficulty hanging on, but to his credit, his lips and tongue stuck with it until my clit got so sensitive that my bliss became painful and I had to push his head away.

"Oh fuck that was so good." I told Jason.

"I thought you didn't like it at the end." He said.

"A girl's clit gets so sensitive right after she cums that it can become almost painful. That's why I pushed your head away. And if I wait a few minutes, it will be fine again and you can give me another really nice orgasm ... wanna try it?" I said with a big smile.

He did, and I did. As I was coming down from my most recent trip to la la land. I heard faint voices and looked up the beach and saw the same folks who had walked by earlier, returning; no doubt heading back to wherever they had come from. I pulled the blanket over us again so they wouldn't run home and call the cops.

We waited for the people to pass and Lucy ran over again to greet them and chase some more gulls while she was at it.

Jason and I cuddled under the blanket and kissed tenderly until the people were out of sight again. I felt his hard cock pressing against my thigh again -- he was ready once more. I just love young men!

Still covered by the blanket, I pulled Jason on top of me and situated him between my wide spread thighs.

"OK baby, take your cock and press it against my cunt until you feel it between my pussy lips ... that's it, now move it down until you feel it at the opening ... yes, there ... now just push it ... oh oh oh yeeeeeees! Now fuck me again ... oh yes ... yes, that feels so fucking awesome ..." I couldn't resist saying 'awesome' and I'm sure he had no clue I was poking a little bit of fun at him.

The boy was a fast study. He started out at a moderate pace pumping his cock in and out of my cunt and then he went faster and faster and slammed me harder and harder until I had another mind blowing orgasm. I was so fortunate being blessed as one of those women who can have multiple climaxes. I've read that some women go their entire lives without every experiencing even one.

Jason had not come again, yet. Hey, he'd only had three, or was it four -- regardless, I was sure he was good for a couple more.

"Oh thank you again Jason. You didn't cum again, did you?" I asked.

"No. But I feel like I could again, if I could ..."

"Hmmm ... great honey, that's what I was hoping for. OK, you stay where you are, and let me just get on my hands and knees here." I wanted him to fuck me from behind. I had to throw the blanket back off us again, leaving us exposed once more. I positioned myself on my hands and knees in front of his still rigid cock and I backed up until I felt it press against my pussy lips.

"Can you see were to put your cock to enter me?"

"I think so ... right here ..." I felt pressure in the right place.

"Oh yes ... that's exactly right ..." I said as he slipped into my still very wet pussy.

"Hold on to my hips baby ... and fuck the shit out of me!" He did.

I came again right as he grunted and slammed into me really hard one last time. His cock twitched and pumped more warm cum into my hungry cunt. I was shuddering all over and moaning with yet another glorious orgasm.

Without saying anything to him I felt his tongue on the opening to my pussy.

How sweet, I thought, he's collecting his cum for me.

So, I lowered my hips onto his face to make it drain faster, then he bought it to me and pressed his lips to mine and it squirted into my mouth. There didn't seem to be as much as before, well, what could you expect for a fourth or fifth load?

We lay on the blanket for quite awhile recovering. I ran my fingers all over his sweet body delighting in his taught young musculature. Every so often his body would jerk as my finger tips lightly traced over his skin.

"That sort of tickles ... feels good." He said.

So I played around and explored and found more places where he was sensitive. Closer to his limp cock was the best and after awhile his cock began to stir again. Impressed and not wanting to pass up a good erection, I took his semi-soft cock in my mouth and sucked him hard again. As I worked him back to life, he shifted around and got his head under and between my legs, and the next thing I knew, delightful sensations were once more pouring through my being. I came on his face again but did not relinquish his hard-on. Then he gave me another climax and I was thinking I might have to give up when I felt him tense all over and he erupted in my mouth - I think inserting a finger in his ass might have had something to do with getting that last load out of him. I swallowed, then turned around and lay beside him again.

"I don't know about you sweetie but I've pretty much had all of the fucking I can take for one day. But I do thank you so much for giving me such intense pleasure, honey." I said. It occurred to me that we never did make it to my cottage as I'd told him earlier -- we just fucked each other silly on a public beach.

He asked me if he could see me again sometime before he went off to school in about six weeks time, and I said sure. So he came by my cottage every chance he got -- he had a job at a home improvement store in town, but he got out to the beach, "to walk his dog" as he told his parents, about three or four times a week until he left for school. It was one of the most pleasant periods in my life that I can remember.

I had to have a little talk with him that first week about love vs sex. He thought he'd fallen in love with me -- which was not all that unexpected. So, I explained about "being in lust" with someone and how easy it was to confuse with love. I assured him that one day he'd meet the right girl and fall in love with her, and then sex, with her, would take on a whole new dimension. I also told him, that when that happened, he would then be able to look back on his professed love for me, and see it just as I described it - lust.

He listened to me, but of course, there were still tears as we lay in my bed that last time he visited before flying off to college.

We keep in touch via email and sometimes if I'm around when he's home from school for a break or vacation, he still comes by to 'reminisce' -- and reminiscing can really be fun ... if you do it with the right person.

joan658
joan658
1,200 Followers
12