Sunbathing Saturday

Story Info
Next door neighbor gets an eyeful and more.
810 words
4.14
244.2k
50
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 03/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was outside on a Saturday morning in June, doing some yard work. I am 42 and married, and my wife was out running some errands.

As I looked over to our next-door neighbor's pool, I saw their daughter Lori opening the door. From my vantage point I could look over the fence surrounding the pool to see Lori walking over to a reclining pool chair.

I seemed to remember she was 18 at the time, blonde, about five foot five inches, and definitely gorgeous. She certainly didn't see me observing her. She then proceeded to remove her white bikini top and bottom, and lie on the chair.

I could feel my cock rising in my shorts. Her breasts were small, but were pointed and hard from what I could see. Her pussy was shaved and she had those flared pussy lips I love to look at.

I had to get a closer look, so I quietly walked to the pool door and opened it. She had her eyes closed , so it made it easier to approach without being seen. I was only four feet away when she opened her eyes and saw me standing there. At first she tried to cover up, but she saw the bulge in my shorts.

"What are you doing Mr. Martin," she blurted out?

" I am sorry Lori, I will go now." But I didn't go, I was frozen there. I slowly pulled my shorts down and my boner sprang loose.

She was watching the whole time and her tongue was lightly licking her lips now.

I then straddled the lounge chair, my cock just inches from her face. Lori then opened her mouth just a bit and I knew I had to let her taste me. I moved up right up to her mouth and slid the head of my cock past her lips. Oh that felt so good!

She started to lick the head and took more of me into her mouth. I began pumping slowly, then feeding more and more of my shaft. God, this was unbelievable!

It seemed she sucked on my cock for a few minutes, then she pulled away and motioned for me to follow her. I gathered up my shorts and went inside the house. It was just the two of us there, her parents were away that weekend, she said.

I followed her to her bedroom. She then went and lied down on her back, spread her legs. I got a complete look and I crawled up over top of her. My mouth found a hard nipple and I sucked on it for what seemed forever. First one tit then the other.

I then took a finger and slid it across her pussy lips. She was wet and moaning the whole time I fingered her. "Fuck me Dan, please! I lifted up her ankles and spread her wide. My cockhead was now in place, and I sunk into her in one smooth motion.

"Ohhhhhhh!" She cried out. I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. I began to fuck her with long strokes, burying my cock up to the hilt of her pussy. She was tight but no virgin. "Oh God, Oh God," she was crying out to me!

I was getting carried away now, pounding her with my thick rod, stirring it around in her wet quim.

I said, "Lori, I will pull out when I get ready to cum." I could feel my balls tensing up and I knew I was close now. I was getting ready to pull out, when Lori wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me into her, tight.

"I want your baby seed, Dan. please!" There was no choice now, I started to shoot buckets of my hot froth deep into her belly. Her tight pussy was milking me, sapping me of any possibility to pull out.

This must have went on for at least ten minutes more. I can't recall cumming so much at one time. Sweat was pouring off of us, as I collapsed on top of her.

Afterwards we talked and she said she had seen me outdoors before in just my shorts and sneakers, and she got turned on!

She had only one sex partner up to that time, a boy from school, but he wasn't very good sexually.

The first thing she wanted to know was when we could fuck again! I said I would try to sneak out of the house tonight after my wife was asleep.

Right before I left Lori's house, she came over to me, still naked with my cum leaking from her pussy, and gave me a deep tongue kiss! " I want you to impregnate me, Dan, she whispered!"

It looks like I have my work cut out for me later that evening!