Sunday Afternoon at the Mall

Story Info
A trip to the mall leads to ravishment.
2.2k words
3.68
128.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday afternoons at the mall is what the major used to call a "target rich environment." On this particular Sunday, the mall parking lot was full of cars and women of all shapes, sizes and colors were strolling to and fro the mammoth complex of retail therapy.

The outside lot, sprawling and open, was more trafficked by the few mall security people working on Sundays, so I headed for the parking garage. It was either six or seven levels connecting shoppers to the more expensive stores. It too was crowded and I had to drive up to level five before seeing an open parking space.

Like I said, the place was crawling with tail and it would only be a matter of time before I would find a suitable target. By the end of the third trip around the garage I had found what looked like my first real target of the day. She was parked near the back of the level about ten or so spaces from the pack of cars gathered near the walkway. I guessed she didn't want someone to hit her new car. She sat in the driver's seat with the engine off talking on a cell phone.

I whipped the truck around and pulled into the next row of parking spaces, between her car and door, and waited. After a few minutes, a she got out of the car. She was bumping up against menopause, maybe forty-five. I could tell by the car, how she was dressed, and her manner that she was a professional woman. She trotted toward the store entrance, still yapping away on the phone. I hopped out of the truck and walked toward to same entrance, making sure to not to be noticed. Cause of the way she was dressed, I thought she might be going to work but after following her for a few minutes I convinced that she was there to shop.

I tailed her for a few more minutes until she headed for women's underwear and then I took a flyby and headed back toward the exit. She didn't notice me because she was looking down into her purse when I walked by. I got a good look at her face and was impressed with her smooth caramel colored complexion and painted red lips. I had fucked a couple of black whores when I was in the army but never in civilian life. Here was a chance to fuck an upscale black bitch.

She had bought a pair of pantyhose. I trailed her through the store until she stopped in the hosiery section. I knew then she wasn't going to work and I would be waiting for her when she came out.

Twenty minutes later she was walking out of the store with one small bag in her right hand and her purse in the other. I had moved the truck so that her car was a few spaces closer to the store entrance from mine. She wasn't in much hurry and I enjoyed watching her saunter toward her car. As she walked, her long red skirt swayed back and forth.

I slipped out the door and waited for her to get to the drivers side door. I listened for the sound of her heels. I heard the beep as she unlocked the door and waited for the heels noise to stop. When it did, it was time to make my move. My timing was perfect. Just as she swung open the door, I jabbed the starter gun in her back and said "Not say a word, that's a gun in your back."

She jerked away but grabbed her by the arm.

"Don't be stupid bitch! I'll blow your brains out." I ordered her to get in the car. Again she hesitated, looking around for someone to signal but there was no one.

"Get in!" I barked and I pushed her down into the driver's seat.

I followed in after her, forcing her over the arm rest and into the passenger seat. She reached for the door handle and tried to get out the passenger side door, but I put the gun to head and ordered her to shut the door or else. She did. I still remember that looked on her face as she looked at my face for the first time. I could see the fear in her eyes. It was the same look I would see in the chickens my dad would butcher.

I had to be quick, so I took the keys for her and cranked up the engine. She struggled and even screamed "HELP!" I grabbed her by her hair and pushed her head into her lap. Our tussling caused her to scream louder, but there wasn't anyone around to hear. We struggled for a few seconds but I tied her hands behind her back and I slide some tape over her mouth, shutting her up for good.

Then it was time to go. I again pushed her head down into her lap and down slowly out the mall and out to the freeway. Careful to avoid trucks and tall SUV's which could look down into the car, I drove 60 mph the entire way. She struggled but my grip on the back of her jacket kept in her place.

"We're here!" I said and released my grip on her collar.

She popped up like a top and looked around the empty parking lot. We were the only car on the level. I found this abandoned parking garage downtown perfect for my "activities" and used it a couple times before. We were on the 8th floor and I could count on it being totally deserted.

I grabbed her purse and pulled out her wallet. "Let's see who we've got here." I said.

"Patricia, huh? Do people call you Pat?" I asked.

She didn't respond.

"I'll call you Pat. Is that alright Pat?"

She had $45 dollars in her wallet. I took it.

"I hope you don't mind Pat? Do you mind?" I asked.

She again did not respond but was wrestling with her restraints.

I watched for a few seconds and chuckled. "You're not going anywhere, Pat, not until I'm finished with you."

She flinched as I caressed her face. "Here is deal Pat. If you wanna get out of here alive, you're gonna do what I say. If you don't, I make sure they never find your body. But hey, if you be a good little girl, I promise not to hurt you. Do you promise Pat?"

She looked at me with those large brown eyes, which were filling with tears. She sat still for a few seconds before nodding her agreement. I asked again just to be sure. She agreed again.

Her eyes widened and she whimpered as I opened her blazer. It was red, with gold buttons. I remaindered her of her promise and the consequences. Under her blazer was a red silk blouse. It was a pull-over thing with no buttons.

"You are dressed nice today, Pat. What's the special occasion?" I asked.

"You have very firm breasts. Do you mind if I touch them?"

She shrieked loudly and twisted her body back and forth as I fondled and squeezed her tits. They were indeed firm and each was more than a handful. As I played with them, I could feel her nipples harden under my touch. She wiggled and twisted, moaning and groaning in the tape. Then I used both hands rubbing, squeezing, pulling, and pinching her globes until I was satisfied.

"What are you hiding under that long skirt?" I asked sliding a finger down a pleat of a skirt. She was defenseless to stop me as I reeled up her ankle length red skirt.

"Nice knees." I said as my hand massaged her knee and then slide up her soft thigh. I rubbed her pantyhose encased knees and calves. Pat was hiding a pair of very firm shapely legs under that skirt. I made a point of making sure not to neglect them.

She was wearing nude pantyhose and I was glad about it. I have always loved the silky, yet course texture against my hands and body. Also, the combination of her brown skin and the silky garment added to my arousal.

"Oh, that's nice." I said as my hand found her crotch, the gusset of her pantyhose and her silk panties. I could feel her womanhood hiding underneath her underclothes. She wiggled and twisted uncomfortably like she was sitting on a hot griddle and that made her molesting even more arousing. I rubbed her pussy and used my index finger to message to poke around her asshole.

When I was finished rubbing on her twat, ass and legs, I was ready for the main event. I pushed her into the seat, as she had wiggled so that he back was against the door, and reclined it as far back as it would go. Knowing what was coming she started struggling and screaming, but I forced my way on top of her, pinning her into the passenger seat. She offered token resistance but that didn't stop me from forcing my way between her legs. I raised her legs in the air and placed red high heel feet on the dash board. She yelped and shouted and I tore open the crotch of her pantyhose. I tore off her black silk panties, pushed down my sweats and guided my rock hard cock toward the promise land.

Pat grunted and groaned when I stuck my head in her warm, tight cunt and then howled in pain when I my shaft disappeared inside her. She bucked her hips letting me get even deeper. She was a tight fit at first but loosened as began to fuck her. I went really hard at first. I pumped her hard, so hard that the car was rocking back and forth and I thought about putting on the emergency brake.

Pat bobbed back and forth underneath me, groaning and moaning. I grabbed her legs, pushed her down in the seat some and pinned her knees against her chest so that her heels were resting on my shoulders. I put my dick back in her vagina and fucked her as hard as I could until I came. My hips were rocking against hers and then her hips were rocking with mine. Her moans became deeper and longer and I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock. After a few seconds, her body shuttered and went suddenly limp. A few seconds later, I came inside her, planting my seed deep in her womb. She groaned as I filled her with my cum. When I finished, I withdrew from her and lay still on her belly. She didn't struggle and by then had stopped crying. I could feel her heart beating quickly against my chest. A few minutes passed and I gathered my strength. I moved her hands to the side, and widened the tear in her pantyhose.

I put her ankles back on my shoulders and bent her forward. I guided my cock to a spot just south of pussy. Her body tensed up as my cock slide between her cheeks and pressed against her asshole. It was still wet from the earlier session so I didn't to lube it. I told her to relax and that it wouldn't hurt. I wanted to force the fit of my cock in her to feel her anus strain. But I couldn't. The tension left her body and my cock head slipped easily into her butt. She grunted wildly and tensed up again. I knew it was her first time for anal sex. I pushed hard stretching her asshole to fit my shaft. Pat and I groaned loudly as I penetrated her rectum. Then I was inside her I started working my dick back and forth in her asshole. She was so tight and I was happy to be the first man to put his cock in her round plump ass. I don't think she like this as much as she liked the virginal sex as she had a pained tortured look on her face the whole time. Still, to me it was off the charts, a ten-out-of-ten. Unfortunately, it didn't take much back and forth, before I emptied my load this time for the last time.

This time when I finished I knew it was time to go. I rolled into the drivers' seat and she rolled away from me and twisted into a fetal position. I said my goodbyes and thanked her for being such a good sport and loosened the bounds on her wrists. I figured it would take her about ten minutes to get free of them.

I ran down the stairs toward the street, stopping to examine my clothes. My black sweats hid the semen and other stains. Once on the street, I walked normally across the street to the library, taking the side entrance where there was no camera or attendant. I grabbed a book at sat by a window overlooking the garage. I stayed there for exactly an hour and caught the bus to the light-rail station. As the bus was pulling away from the library, I saw Pat's car slowly turning from the garage onto the street and speed off toward the south-side of town. Before sundown, I was back at the mall, this time to pick up my truck and head home. There were only six days until the next Sunday.