Sunday in the Park

Story Info
He treated her like a sex goddess.
2.4k words
19.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

The sun was lazy as it journeyed across the sky, and so were the birds that flew over the heads of the park-goers. It was Sunday, it was a sunny day, and it was a lazy day.

Beth leaned back against Ryan's chest, her short light blonde hair curling around her oval face and small ears. She looked up at him, drinking in his dark brown eyes and short brown military-style hair.

"I love you," she said. "So much..."

Ryan sighed contentedly, stroking Beth's short curls from her smooth, pale forehead, gazing down into her sparkling blue eyes. She had a perfect nose, a perfect mouth, a perfect body.

The backs of his fingers strayed to her cheek, brushing over her skin and the flush his open desire for her was creating. Her face was pinking prettily, becoming warm and fevered. Ryan loved how he could do this to his wife, anytime, anywhere.

Beth blinked, a long and slow gesture, then looked at Ryan expectantly. And he continued to caress her, as they lay on the checkered picnic blanket beneath a tree in their local park.

A lunch of fresh fried fish and Beth's best summer potato salad had been followed by several glasses of Ryan's father's homemade wine. Now man and woman were beginning to feel the glow of the alcohol and the warmth of their full bellies.

Beth eyed Ryan, almost sleepily. It was hard not to yawn as they lay there, her head resting back against his chest, his strong body stretched out to one side. She lifted a hand and put it against his cheek, returning his caresses.

Then Ryan moved, lightly letting Beth's head drop to the blanket, but bringing his mouth over hers sweetly, kissing her, his first love, his wife.

"I love you," he whispered to her, as he moved his body and aligned it with hers on the blanket.

He put a hand gently on her chest, feeling the round of her breast beneath his palm. Through the sheer pink of her proper blouse, Ryan could feel Beth's nipple. He brushed his palm against the pointed tip, sucking her bottom lip suddenly into his mouth.

Beth had never denied Ryan anything, in all her life. She had fallen for him in kindergarten and had remained smitten, waiting for him until he was done with his military service, becoming his wife and bearing his children. For the last five years, the first years of a marriage she knew would last the rest of their lives, they had worked so hard to create good lives. And now, lying in this park, oblivious to all the world, she knew it was all worth it.

Ryan's hand gripped her breast harder, squeezing it almost forcefully. Beth gasped against his mouth, looking into his eyes. The lust she saw there was very serious, and very real.

But Beth could deny Ryan nothing.

His mouth dropped to hers again, and Ryan found himself kissing her almost ferociously. How one small and petite woman could incite such desires within him, he never bothered to think about. He only let those wants and lusts consume him, and indulged them whenever he wanted. Because he knew he could.

His other hand moved to one of Beth's hips, as he slipped his own slacked legs between those of his wife's. With that hand on her hip, he began to tug on her blouse, pulling it from her waistband, pulling it up until her taut and smooth belly was warm and fresh beneath his hand. Then that hand was sliding upwards, cupping Beth's other breast through her seamless brassiere.

"I want you," he whispered against her elfish ear. "I want you here and now."

Beth could not say no. Her hands moved around to Ryan's back, pulling his shirt out of his pants, her fingernails raking along his spine just as she knew he loved her to do. When Ryan got his mind set on something, there was no point in stopping him. And if he was indulging one of his many sexual fantasies, Beth would only encourage him.

And encourage him she did. She lifted her hips enticingly, pressing his growing bulge against the crotch of her beige slacks, moaning lightly as his mouth dropped to her neck. Ryan groaned. Beth always knew what he liked, and she did it so naturally and reflexively he never doubted that she was made for him. As he felt her other round breast, he reveled in the taste of her skin beneath his mouth and the hardened nipples beneath each of his hands. He slipped both hands under her blouse now, ignoring her almost bursting buttons, and squeezed her. Painfully. Making her cry out.

But Beth would never say stop, and never say no.

Ryan slipped his fingers beneath the band of her bra, forcing his hands up over her mounds, until the hot nipples were pressed to the sensitive flesh of his palms.

"You feel so good," he groaned against her neck.

Beth lowered her hands to Ryan's own belt now, sliding between their bodies to begin to unbuckle him and unzip him. Soon, she was reaching into his trousers and pulling at his cock, stroking him as much as she could as he pressed against her.

Ryan was almost far-gone already. He bucked against his wife's hands and hips, squashing his cock and her hands against her groin. How Beth loved the feel of him hot and ready for her like this.

Carefully, Ryan reeled himself in and took control of his hunger. He let go of Beth's breasts, and pulled her hands out of his pants and underwear. Then he eyed her mouth, and found himself licking his lips.

Ryan began to creep up Beth's body. She knew what was coming, and she put her hands above her head. Ryan's larger fingers found hers, interlocking with them. And soon, his cock was dangling above her lips, forcing its way out of his clothing.

Beth opened her mouth, and Ryan moaned just watching her dark lips part to take him in. As the head of his cock dropped onto her wet tongue, he gasped. She was always ready for whatever he wanted. Beth was perfection, and he was married to it. To her. With his legs on either side of her torso now, Ryan dropped his cock into Beth's mouth. Down her tongue slid his head, until he was buried at the back of her throat. Beth gulped and sucked around him happily as he stayed absolutely still, unmoving, merely glorying as his wife sucked his cock.

Beth squeezed her fingers around Ryan's fingers, and her lips around his shaft. She closed her eyes, working on what she was doing, thinking of nothing else except the relaxing thoughts she needed in order to make her mouth slack when she needed it to be slack and tight when she needed it to be tight. Now was a time for tightness, as Ryan remained immobile above her, groin inches from her face, cock buried in her mouth. But soon he began to fuck her beautiful face, his cock slowly moving in and out from between her lips. Beth kept her lips a perfectly Ryan-cock-shaped O as he pulled in and thrust out, increasing his speed with each thrust. And she kept the back of her throat slack and accepting.

Now Ryan's cock was meeting the spongy roof of her mouth, or pressing against her tonsils, seeking to force its way down her throat. Beth could taste the salty sublime precum on the back of her tongue, feel his cock beginning to throb.

Ryan pushed up with his hands, crushing Beth's under his. But she did not move or gesture or say a word. She lay sweetly beneath him, his lovely and incredibly fuckable wife. In and out of her mouth he sawed, his mouth wet with saliva as he looked down to watch the action. His cock was so slick with her drool, shining in the afternoon sun that made its way through the shade of the tree. He released one of Beth's hands and put a hand to Beth's head, lifting her up to meet him now. His fucking of her mouth was out of control, and Beth became almost limp beneath him, knowing it was better than resisting.

How Ryan loved her for that as he fucked her sweet lips, burying himself within her cheeks to the hilt. He would cum soon, and he had no doubt Beth would swallow. Then he was finally there, cumming down his wife's throat, forcing her head onto his cock as far as he could with one hand tightly wound in her hair. "Fuck, Beth!" Ryan cried out softly, throwing his head backwards as he came.

Beth swallowed gulp after gulp of Ryan's seed, drinking him and thinking only of how good it was to be wanted by him, to be able to please him. Ryan would never leave her for anyone else. He would never be so in need that he would hire a hooker or visit a whorehouse.

Ryan was hers and the proof of it was in how he treated her.

Gently, Ryan pulled out of Beth's mouth, his limp cock dropping onto her chin before he moved down. He released her hands, and reached into the wicker picnic basket to one side of him. With a soft red napkin, Ryan dabbed at Beth's face. And his wife lay quiet and serene on the blanket, letting her husband fix her up properly.

"I hope I didn't hurt you," he said quietly.

And Beth gazed up at Ryan with loving eyes. Of course he hadn't, he knew. Nothing he could do to or with Beth would hurt her. He was always careful, even if it seemed like he lost control. He loved Beth so much.

He got to his knees then in between her thighs, zipping his slacks back up and buckling his belt once more. And he looked down on Beth, her hair in disarray, her blouse exposing most of her white brassiere, her taut white stomach heaving as she panted and smiled.

A slender hand went to her stomach, as Beth practically purred. Ryan looking at her just so always excited her. And she knew it excited him to see her content. Ryan lowered his mouth to Beth's belly, kissing lovingly at the unmarked skin there, nuzzling the womb that had born him three strong sons.

"You are amazing. You mean everything to me. I owe you my life."

Ryan's words of love and tenderness almost made Beth begin to weep. But as his fingers moved to her slacks and as he began to nuzzled at the waist of her pants, Beth's breath caught in her throat.

Ryan unzipped the wrinkled pants, and pulled them apart, mouthing over Beth's sheer pink satin panties. How he loved her woman scent, the smell of her excitement. He lifted her hips with his forearms as his hands went beneath her and pulled her bottom free of both pants and panties. Soon her buttocks were flat against the checkered blanket and her thighs and mons were bare before his eyes.

Beth moaned, putting one lightly painted fingernail into her mouth to bite on and keep from squealing. Ryan was so kind to her, so loving and gentle and considerate. He never let her do for him without doing for her as well.

Down went Ryan's mouth, before Beth's very eyes. She could see his nostrils flaring, see him smelling her, taking her in. Her eyes widened as she watched him part her swollen blonde-furred labia with his tongue. And as he looked up at her, wickedly grinning, Beth moaned again.

Ryan's pointed tongue darted between Beth's labia, finding immediately the swollen pearl of her clitoris, licking at it. He kept his gaze locked on hers, his face lifted from her privacy, as he flicked the tip of his steaming hot tongue over her most sensitive parts. Then he lifted a finger to her cleft, using it to part her, then joining his thumb to it and spreading her wider. It was only then that he broke her case, causing Beth to moan in a hidden wail behind her lips. As Ryan parted her puss, and lowered his face to her flesh, she knew what would come next.

With the confidence of a man who knows women very well, Ryan slipped his tongue down from Beth's clit. Down it went, swirling and turning, outlining each of her inner folds and missing nothing. He lapped at her, licking her up and down, up and down. It was all Beth could do not to cry out then and there. She could feel a clitoral orgasm coming on, but refused to give in to it. She wanted to hold it, knowing things were about to get even better.

Ryan lifted the fingers of his other hand now, pressing them against Beth's puss, forcing her lips to spread wider. It did not hurt her; merely stimulated those dozens upon dozens of sensitive nerve bundles as he tugged each lip out to the side and licked hard over the taut shining surfaces.

One of his fingers found her clitoris, rubbing over it, exciting it, stimulating it. Aggravating it.

Another finger found her wet and seductively slender hole, slipping within easily and pushing far up inside. A second finger joined that one, causing Beth to stretch so sweetly. Then Ryan was forcing his tongue within as well, making it, and Beth, squirm. She couldn't hold back anymore. She couldn't keep clutching at the grass and the blanket, or biting her finger. Beth flung her hands downwards, giving in to the double orgasm that began to rock her body as her fingers found Ryan's hair and pushed his face into her puss.

As Beth's hips bucked underneath his mouth, Ryan continued lapping, sucking, squirming and writhing, his flexible tongue shifting in and out and over all of Beth's secret flower. He moved his fingers in and out, drawing her orgasm out of her body. And it was not until she had finished squeezing against him rhythmically that he ceased his merciless ministrations on her flesh.

Ryan looked up at Beth, his beloved and satiated wife. He pulled her panties up over her buttocks, then pulled up her pants and zipped them. Then he moved to lay beneath her head again, letting her fall easily asleep against him beneath the tree.

The sky was clear, the sun was bright, and it was Sunday, a lazy day in the park.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Unexpected Pleasure Unplanned threesome with husband and his best mate.in Loving Wives
Shoplifting - A Short Story Three lads take advantage of MILF shop owner.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer's Vibrator Education Jennifer's sexuality gets rebooted thanks to Joan.in Toys & Masturbation
Splendid Isolation He used to be her best friend, he used to be her father...in NonConsent/Reluctance
One Night Love It was just about a quick night. Or so they thought.in Anal
More Stories