Sunday Morning

Story Info
Showers can be enjoyed by everyone.
1.4k words
4.22
14.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking up on a Sunday morning is always something that has always been very refreshing to me. I'm not sure why, but I think it is just the fact that I know I have nothing to do and nowhere to be. There is a steady calm to the day that you don't get from any other day of the week.

Rolling out of bed I look over at my wife with a little smile on my face knowing that a bomb couldn't wake her up, so instead I go to the bathroom to take my morning piss and start the shower to get ready for the day. I'm not sure why the first piss of the day is the best, perhaps from a whole night of not peeing, but feeling my urine flow through me in a steady stream into the toilet bowl was a feeling of relief. My head cocks back and my eyes roll behind my head as the steady stream soon turn into a small trickle that brings me out of my delirium. I shake the few remaining drops off the tip just in time to feel the steam that is starting to form from the running shower.

I step in carefully, even with the rubber mats on the floor I've always been cautious, and let the water hit my face and chest with just enough power to heighten the rest of my senses. I feel that the water is a little too hot, so I balance out the temp by turning on the cold water enough to make myself comfortable.

I just stand there under the water and let it hit my face and run down my body. First it runs down my neck as it seems to find all the comforting cracks in my veins and my muscles. Then it comes to my chest, where it seems to find a nice valley between my pecks and the cavities of my stomach. When it reaches my cock, I feel some of the water part and run down my legs and some of it runs to the edge of my flaccid member and runs down a stream to hit the bathtub floor. I turn around and lift my arms over my head so that the water will find a path down the middle of my spine and run straight into the crack of my ass and down my legs.

The sense of comfort overwhelms me as I turn to face the shower head once again.

I hear a faint noise coming from behind me. I slowly turn around to meet eyes with my wife. She wraps her arms around me and gives me a kiss. God she's beautiful. I have my arms around her and turn so that she is in the steady stream of water. I watch her close her eyes in anticipation for the water to playfully run over her body as it did mine. I can't help but look down at her breast as they start to glisten from the water running over them. I move my hands down and grab as much of her ass as my hand will allow and lift her up on her toes. She smiles and lets out a giggle that she knows always makes me go mad. She looks at me with a mischievous smile on her face, and then releases me from her grip and slowly moves to one side of me until she is behind me. She presses against my back and I feel her tits as they squish against me and spread out around my back. She pushes against me so hard that I put my hand up on the wall to keep myself from falling over, as I do so she slides her tits down my back until they are over my ass, where she shakes and moves her tits teasing my ass and making me go insane.

I am suddenly a fly caught in the web of my wife's passion.

There is a change of feel to my ass, instead of the heavy softness of breast rubbing my ass cheeks, I feel her hands grabbing firmly on both sides of my ass. I clinch my ass muscles a little from the surprise but soon relax and let her have her way with me. She moves the palm of her hands on circles for a while, but then uses her nails to dig down on both my cheeks, running her nails from the top of my cheeks to the bottom and back up again but this time with only the slightest bit of pressure making me almost feel like I'm being tickled.

When she feels like she has had enough fun playing with my ass she slowly moves up, letting her breast brush against me soft and sensuous. I feel like I might be able to support myself standing again, so I let go of the wall and lean back into my wife. I soon feel her hands slowly making their way around my body and onto my chest. I feel like it is my turn to take back a little control, so I let my hands fall along her side until I can grab her hips and parts of her thighs. I think she knows my thoughts of trying to gain a little control back, so she moves her hands down my stomach until she reaches the area where my cock and balls meet, then wraps her hands around both of them as if she is trying to package them for later. All the while she is standing on her toes nibbling my left ear. I finally realize that I'm not going to get any control back and lose myself into her will.

Her hands are still wrapped around my man parts only now she is using her right hand to slowly jerk my now rock hard cock, with her left she begins to roll my balls around like she is getting ready to use them as dice for a crap game. The pace of the jerking begins to pick up tempo a bit but not enough to get me too excited, just enough to keep my cock nice and hard. I feel her hand release my balls and move around back to my ass, where she begins to run a finger up and down the crack only stopping slowly on my hole to give me a tease. I turn my head to look at her and I know she can see the lust in my eyes with every one of her movements. I feel the finger finally stop running up and down and stopping on my asshole where she begins to press and make little circle right around my tight little hole.

Every part of me is in total ecstasy, with the stoking of my cock and the playing of my asshole. Soon I feel the tempo increase on my cock, while the pressure increases. I roll my eyes back at my wife and all I see from her is a devilish grin as she increases the tempo of the jerking. I have just enough will to whisper, "I'm going to cum," at what point she releases my asshole and grasp my cock with both her hands, then proceeds to rapidly jerk my cock, as if there is a prize to be one by making me come. She rises again back on her toes and whispers, "cum for momma," right before she grabs my ear lobe with her teeth to give it a gentle tug.

I lose all control of myself and cum starts exploding out of me like it is backed by dynamite. It sprays all over the bottom of the tub, the walls and down the drain. My wife still has both hands wrapped around my cock and is slowly milking every last little drop, completely draining anything left in my balls. She reaches up and squeezes the tip causing my leg to shake, and with her right hand releases a small left over bit of cum that she gathers and then brings around to her mouth where she begins to lick her hand clean.

"You always taste so good. Yummy. You finish up and I'll go make breakfast." She says with the kind of perky pep you hear from valley girls. The back of the shower curtain moves back and bit of cold air rushing into the area. I'm bent over with my hands on the wall trying to get my wits about me, when I feel a nice slap on my ass that brings me back to reality. When I hear the door shut, I am finally able to catch my breath again and can do nothing but smile as I finish my shower.