Sunday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I'm getting really wet, let's swap. You play with my clit while you tell the story, I'll deal with your cock later."

"Ok my love. Where was I? Oh yes, you tell me to pull your dress up over your knees, No-one can see us where we are sitting, so I do as I'm told. Then you turn to Peter and start kissing him again, and as you do you take his hand and place it between your knees. He gets the idea straight away, and starts sliding his hand up under your skirt. Your right hand is on his crotch squeezing and massaging, and you reach out and grasp my hand with your left hand. His arm is steadily disappearing under your dress, and then I know he's reached your panties as you squeeze my hand rather hard. After a little while you turn back and say to both of us 'When I lift myself up, you boys must pull down my panties, do it quickly so no-one notices. We do exactly that, and you tell me to put them in my pocket. You look at Peter and lean in to kiss him saying 'Carry on with what you were doing' and you pull my hand and place it on your left knee, and I know what you want, you want me to open your legs for him. I gently pull your leg towards me, opening you up to his hand which is moving quickly up the inside of your right thigh. You give a little sigh as he touches your sex for the first time, then you squeeze my hand and tell me that his fingers are inside you and he's playing with your clit, using his thumb, the way I do it."

"I'm getting so turned on by your story, keep rubbing my clit, I think I'm going to cum...ooohhhh! Mmmnn, that was so good baby, Don't stop touching me and carry on with your brilliant story."

"Well, just as you came on my fingers, you quickly start to cum on Peter's fingers, trying not to draw attention, but having a strong orgasm nonetheless. Peter withdraws his hand, licking his fingers in appreciation of your taste and scent. You drop the hem of your dress and have a short whispered conversation with Peter before turning to me and saying 'Now he's given me such a lovely orgasm, I have to do something for him. He's got a room here, so we're going up there so he can fuck me, you can come and watch if you want to, but don't say anything. Just sit and watch unless I tell you otherwise. We all three stand and you walk with us either side of you, holding hands. When we get to his room Peter starts to undress, and you tell me to undress you. You only have your dress and bra on, so it only takes a second, then you slip into the bed saying 'Sit' to me. I sit and watch as Peter mounts you and starts slow long strokes, in and out, in and out. You look at me and blow another kiss, then moan and tell him to 'fuck me, fuck me hard.' He's fit and strong and in control, and after a little while you cum again, on his cock, but he just keeps going, riding you right through your orgasm, then quite a while later, you are getting close again, and this time he speeds up and lets himself climb the slope towards orgasm, faster and faster he goes, until you cum screaming, as he cums groaning. Afterwards you lie together for quite a while, gently kissing each other, I'm just mesmerised, stunned that I've just let you be fucked in front of me by another man."

"I know what I'd do next, I'd get on the side of the bed and tell you that you need to lick me clean, as I lie back and let Peter kiss me and play with my nipples. That's such a hot idea isn't it, you having to lick his cum out of me while I kiss him, thinking about him, not you...I'm going to cum again in a moment...was that what was in your fantasy?"

"Yes, exactly that."

"Good...ooohhh God, I'm cumming again."

"Wow, that was so good, the only negative being that it's just your fantasy, apparently, not something you'll allow me to actually experience."

"It's not about me allowing you, I'm just unsure about what it would mean for us."

"Ok, well, why don't I just stroke you for a little while as we discuss it a bit more."

"Ok, that sounds good."

"Now, when you created that fantasy you were wanking, weren't you? Did it turn you on?"

"Yes, of course."

"And if the first part happened, me dancing with Peter, would that turn you on?"

"Yes, probably."

"So at which point do you think it would stop turning you on?"

"I don't know, maybe never."

"Good, now we're getting somewhere, and you're getting close, I can tell. I'd better slow down."

"No please, make me cum."

"Tell me you are turned on by the idea of me fucking another man."

"You know I am."

"Tell me you'll let me do it."

"Please make me cum."

"Tell me you'll try to help me make it happen!"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"I'll help you fuck another man."

"You're sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure!"

"Ok then, here you go..."

"Aaahhh..."

When I'd shot about a gallon of cum all over my wife's hand, and licked it all up as instructed, she cuddled up to me telling me she loved me, and reassuring me I'd made the right decision. I still wasn't sure, but I'd given my word again. I didn't think I could go back on it this time.

"We'll make a start next weekend, my love," she purred, "Night night, sleep well."

"Night my love, I love you."

"I love you my love, you won't let me down this time will you?"

"No my love, I promise."

12