Sunday Mornings

Story Info
Waking up with sex on my brain.
1.3k words
4
30.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Random thoughts- I woke up today peaceful, unlike days before, my thoughts were with you, on my favorite day of the week, Sunday morning.

My wish is to wake up on Sunday morning without a clock, and without an agenda- the only agenda being to have a restful day and a day full of relaxation.

To start Sunday mornings, I would want you to roll over to find you sleeping peacefully, safe and sound beside me.

As I watch you sleep, you must sense that I am watching you and you begin to wake up. Wanting you to wake so badly, I gently caress your side, and rub up to your shoulder, and then back down to your hip, over and over gain, very gently and without a word.

As you begin to wake, I roll over closer to you and give you a kiss. A sweet kiss on the lips, breathing slowly and eyes open enjoying the moment. I watch you as I kiss you and hope that you are thinking what I am thinking. This lovely morning could only get better with some special morning time.

We are both warm from being in the bed all night, and I pull the covers back to see your amazing body. I push you back on your back and sit beside you. My hands rolling over your stomach, over to your left thigh. I lean over and kiss you on your left thigh, pressing my chest on your cock. I feel you waking up from head to toe. As I kiss your thigh, I move down, slowly, kissing every inch down to your knee. I push your knee over to the left, a little further, kiss the inside of your knee and move over to your right knee. I slowly kiss my way back up to your upper thigh. When I make my way all the way to your upper thigh I kiss on your stomach across, right below your belly button. Slowly kissing, rubbing and breathing as I make my way across.

As I caress your stomach, I find my hands wondering up to your nipples. I run my palms across your nipples and tease them just a bit with my fingers. I'm across your stomach, with my chest on your stomach rubbing and kissing your left side.

I pause to look up at you as the sun is hitting your face and you smile as I return to the journey I am on....pleasing you on my favorite day of the week.

I push my way up and move my way in between your legs, positioning myself at the perfect spot to love on your cock, but not this morning. I stretch out to give you another kiss and as I stretch out I feel your cock waking up even more.

I straddle you and feel your hard cock against my skin. I guide you into me and lean up for another kiss. I feel you stretching me and it feels so good. I sit back up to feel you deep inside me. I can fell your pulsating cock inside me, and it feels so good. You fill you completely and perfectly. You pull me towards you and I don't hesitate, I love to feel you inside me.

As you pull me closer you begin to sit up and roll me over to my back. You push my hair from my face, and come down for a kiss. You kiss me on the lips and then move over to the side of my neck, kissing and breathing. I love to feel your breath on my neck, you move over to the front of my neck and to the other side.....I can feel your hard cock on my legs as you move around me. I want your cock inside me...... You kiss down my side and your hand is on my other side, brushing down and across my stomach. As pause and as I did to your nipples you return the favor and run your hands over my hard nipples as you kiss my stomach.

You look up and as we look into each others eyes, you climb on top of me and enter me slowly and gently.

Eyes wide open, you glide in and out of me, slowly and then a little faster, and then back slow again. You are pacing yourself, so that this early Sunday morning can last longer. You pull almost all the way out, just barely touching your cock to my lips and then you push back in. I love to feel the head of your cock enter me. I ever so slightly gasp every time you enter me. I love it and you know it. You push deeply into me each time and pull me closer to you each time. I love feeling you inside me.

You push my knees back and they almost touch my chest. You pump harder and faster and deeper than before. I am moaning in delight....You slow back down and I beg for more..you come to me and kiss me right as we both cum together.

After we both cum, you roll beside me and cuddle up to me. Both breathing hard and breathing together we are both relaxed. We are both sticky and hot and fall asleep together.

I wake up a little later and decide to take a nice bath. While I am enjoying some bubbles and music, I hear you walking around. You bring me a cold drink and light the candles beside the tub. You turn off the lights and leave me to relax for a while.

I get out of the tub to find you had taken my towel. I call for you to bring me a towel and instead of bringing me one, you bring two. You step into the tub and turn the shower on, keeping me in the shower with you. As the water runs over your back you pull me back to you, with me facing away from you. You push my hair to one side and begin to kiss the back of my neck, holding me around my hips and holding me close to you. I can feel the hot water hitting me and you kissing my neck feels wonderful.

I turn towards you and on my tippy toes I raise up to kiss you. Holding each other close, we kiss and rub each others' back......I get out of the shower, before the hot water runs out and you are quickly behind me. You reach for a towel and I grab your hand instead. You step out of the shower and I begin to dry you off, inch by inch. Water is pouring onto the floor, I'm slowing drying you off, inch by inch, minute by minute.

We head to the bedroom to get dressed, you following me and swatting me with the towel, playfully. As we walk across in front of the bed, you push me against the bed, with my backside facing you. I laugh and you pull yourself in close to kiss my neck and back again. We are angled perfectly for you to slide into me again for another round of play. This time it's not gentle or slow. It's with a forceful intent, and it's wildly exciting. My arms are draped across the bed as you pump into me, harder and harder, quickly until you cum. It was a nice surprise.......

After a while, we get dressed for an unplanned day. I make breakfast and we enjoy a late breakfast, not talking about work or current events or anything other than the mornings events and wishes for the rest of the day.

Will we go to the hammock to enjoy the day, play in the pool or go for a ride for a picnic. Maybe all of the above and maybe none. Is it going to be a couch and movie day? Are we going to retreat to our individual space for some me time or is today a together day? Are you headed out to enjoy some boat time and I'm off for a pedicure at the spa...whatever we decide to do, it started off great and the way each day should be.