Sunday Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers

Relentlessly, I drove her to another orgasm. I held her tight to me as she tensed and came. I could feel her spasming pussy clasp at my tongue as I continued to work her through her climax. I didn't stop; didn't even slow down. I kept going at her, and she kept cumming and cumming. Soon she squirmed, then struggled desperately to escape, but I held on, and she kept cumming. Her cries of passion turned to screams barely muffled by the pillow, but I didn't stop and she kept cumming. I felt her muscles trembling and jerking all around her, but I didn't stop. Finally, she just went limp.

After a few breaths, I stepped back and gently set her legs down. She lay bent over the couch, panting hard. I pulled her back and gently picked her up, cradling her slack body. She was awake, but dazed, eyes half-opened and not focused. I moved to the end of the couch and lay her down, head and back resting on the seat cushions, ass resting on the swept, padded arm. Taking a sandaled ankle in each hand, I slowly bent her knees, pushing out to spread her legs wide apart. She gave no resistance at all now, as I opened her to me. Previous experience had taught us that, by luck or design, our couch gave us the perfect alignment. The angled, swept contour of the arm made it look like the couch was grandly presenting her to me as a gift. My now aching cock was on exactly the same level as, and mere inches from her vulnerable, wet, ready pussy. I paused and looked at her, so beautiful and exposed. Her face and chest were deeply blushed from over-gratified lust, brow sweaty, hair in disarray, arms carelessly resting above her head. Tiny trickles dripped from her nipples and down her full breasts to stain the rumpled, opened blouse that no longer hid anything. The skirt that had started the whole thing was now hiked high on her thighs, a shiny leather band ending just above the curly bush of her pubic hair.

I locked eyes with her as I moved my hips to bring my cock in contact with her outer lips. Still holding her ankles, I slowly moved forward, pushing the folds of her sex open, filling her with me inch by inch, until our pelvises met and pressed into each other. Her eyes widened as I sunk in, then half closed again when I bottomed out. A small, contented smile stole onto her lips. Still buried in her, I let go of her ankles and bent over her, taking one nipple in my mouth to suckle her. After some initial reluctance, I had learned to relish her milk, both the taste and the wonder of it. I sampled each breast, just enough so she could feel me drawing it out of her, its sweet taste complimenting her other juices. Her legs moved to wrap around my waist, and her tired, well-exercised inner muscles began to reflexively squeeze my penis.

I pulled my head back and stood up, my hands sliding to her waist. I was thinking only one thought by then, and I acted on it. I started fucking her. This was not the gentle in and out of casual lovemaking, not the almost cruel shoving strokes I had given her on the stairs, nothing so well thought out. I rutted fast and hard, running on instinct, moving for the sheer need of pleasure and release. I watched her breasts wobble with the transmitted force of my pounding, but again returned to her eyes, where my gaze fixed. We watched each other as I took her, filling her deeply and quickly, my own waves of pleasure rising from my balls to my belly. My whole body began to feel light. I slowly lost control, my movements becoming jerkier, until finally all I could do was shove into her one last time, pulling her to me as I made some kind of unrecognizable sound and came. My jism boiled from my balls and burned along my shaft to shoot into her pulse after pulse as I was wracked with pleasure. All the time we looked deeply into each other, she with that small smile, me with lord knows what kind of contorted expression. I'm not one for long orgasms, but I swear it felt like I went for a minute. I felt like a geyser, like I was pumping more than just sperm into her - I was inseminating her with my very essence, with all I was.

Finally, with a cross between a sigh and a groan, I was done. I let go my grip, sliding my hands to her belly. I'd left reddish impressions where I had held her so tightly. I rubbed her belly and downy pubic hair, above where my cock throbbed weakly within her. Then I leant over her again, pressing into her, lowering my head to hers. We kissed deeply.

I'm either blessed or cursed, I still don't know which - my cock usually takes several minutes to go soft after I cum. While it can sometimes prolong the fun, it makes quickies less quick, and poses variety of other small nuisances, as you might imagine. Today, as I reveled in the wet heat of her cum-filled pussy, I didn't mind it at all.

But reality would soon have its way with us, and after a couple minutes of wallowing, I reluctantly began to pull out. She had relaxed her legs some time ago, but now I pulled them up and back again, her knees almost touching her breasts. Feigning concern for the upholstery, I sternly warned her not to move or she'd spill. She'd have to wait there while I got a towel and checked on our bundle of joy, bound to be waking up any moment. In truth, I didn't give a damn about the couch. I just loved they way she looked like that.

I finally pulled all the way out. Backing away from her I told her how wonderfully obscene she looked, and she called me a nasty name. I climbed the stairs, cock bobbing and mind still buzzing from the whole experience. I grabbed a towel from the linen closet and checked on the baby, still miraculously sleeping...like a baby, if only for a few more minutes. Downstairs, at the entrance to the living room, I paused again. She was still lying there, knees up and open. Pussy and ass exposed to the world, feet wiggling like she was doing a little dance. My cock twitched. I thought, could I? What we had just finished had taken allot out of me.

I decided to go for it.

I came into her view with the towel, but her eyes were now closed. I told her to raise up so I could get it under her. She pushed her arms down into the cushions at her sides and obliged. As she lowered herself, though, I stepped forward and positioned my cock so that she dropped onto it, popping the head inside her pussy once again. Her eyes opened quizzically and it was my turn to grin at her as I thrust into her with a big wet squelching sound. Now we both started giggling. She was sloppy with both of our cums. We made slappy, farty noises as we sluiced together and apart, touching only where I slid in and out. There was little friction except when she squeezed me extra hard on the inside, and I would groan each time she did.

We probably could have just played like that for quite a while, but we heard a noise from upstairs. Our offspring was waking up. I resigned myself to pulling out and starting to tend to life things, but before I could, she took a breath, clamped down on me and stayed that way. I stared down at her in amazement. She was now holding her knees with her hands, and the look of concentration mixed with renewed lust on her face made my prick lurch once again, and before I knew it I was hammering into as fast and as hard as my tired body would let me. And she still clenched. The oozy, squeezing sensation was like nothing else and I felt myself rising again. I dropped my hands to her pussy and started stroking her clit, twiddling it with alternating thumbs, lightly and quickly, as I slapped in and out. We both gasped and grunted, and shuddered. I came, stiff and shaking like a bolt of lightning hit me, as more of my seed shot into her. As I ebbed, she went over too, nothing as spectacular as before, but she quaked and cooed quietly as the contractions took her.

Finally, sweaty and exhausted, we decoupled. I staggered to gather my pants and wash up before getting the child, while she collected and arranged herself on the couch for feeding time. She asked me to bring another towel down with the baby.

6 weeks later we both learned just how much trouble that skirt could cause. So much for the spare room.

Monocle
Monocle
182 Followers
12