Sunning by the Water

Story Info
Sunning for all to enjoy. and oh does she and others Enjoy.
1k words
3.47
15.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful sunny late spring day, the temperature perfect not to hot but not to cold . I walked to this park I knew what went on, hell everyone knew what went on there. So anyone that came here kind of had an idea why the person was here or so forth and so on. As I pull up into the parking lot, I notice three or four cars here and one large truck.The one car has someone in side just sitting in the drivers side looking around. I lock of my things and take my keys walked out on to the trail heading to the water.

The path is well formed, none would get lost very well used and marked its a pretty much open field so if anyone was looking they would see plainly another happening along . As you go further into the trail, you can take on that goes deep into the woods and lead to coves and marsh with tall trees , tall weeds in tiny little private coves if you chose. Then or you could take the other ,the one I took leading to a few opening to the water.

I pick one and walk to the water no one around so I sit on the large rock there facing the water and pull my T shirt off to reveal my bathing suite top, skimpy yeah but still it always got the desired effect. The sun was shining down and I would say oh in about less then five minutes she heard someone walking down my path and in to this clearing .

It was a older man smiling to me looking around at the lake before me." So how's the fishing here?" I was asked, they always have something to say, I guess they are testing the waters so to speak see what you are in for or not. then the next line. " Nice and quiet I hope. they leave you alone here pretty much of the time?"

My response to follow would be that yes always quiet and only alone if you want it that way. the man smiled and a hand did lower to his cock still in his shorts to rub slowly with a smile. So his next words where if I wanted to be alone or if I minded that he stayed around. So of course I did not mind we all know why we come here even if not spoken out loud the object is plainly seen.

So as this conversation is going on a second man walked in more my age but all here for the same thing. "And would you mind if I stop in to see what's going on? " So before anyone can say no I nod and say

" Sure the more the merrier." Now after looking out to the water everyone grows quiet but both men staring to me and I look to them both and ask?

" Well if you two don't mind, I came here for some sun so un less you offended by nudity I will take off my top now to get some sun."

Both men shook there heads no and said."No please don't let us stop you."

yeah so up come the top and tossed to the rock leaning down I grab my sun tan oil and started massaging it into my tits nipples first and one guy grabs his cock to pull it form his pant leg the other moved behind me and asked if he could help. I hand him the bottle and he uses extra care to rub the oil into my tits So I say "extra care of the nipple mmm, they are extra sensitive." I reach back and feel that hard on fighting to get out of his pants and pulling that fat cock out I start to stroke slowly but steady .

Now the other guys has to move closer and play with my other tits and yes my hand grabbed for the second dick. By now both men standing there cocks out long and hard me rubbing them both playing with my tits oh the pleasure ,the moaning echoing out into the air. The first man smiled and moved closer his breathing already quicken rapid and soon he slaps his dick to my tits and started shooting all over my me pulling and pinching to my nipples while I moan like a wild animal .

Looking down I stared to the mess he made while still steady stroke the second guy that was not beside me. I smiled and lick my lips lowering to suck the guy clean that just cam all over me while the other guy moved around to watch me in the mean time he is tugging at my swim suite bottoms that I am all to happy to let fall to the ground and step out of. the second guy moved to tug his pants on looking around and walked up the path only to see now two other men watching from the entrance.

I part my thighs and feel a cock shoved into my mouth as I suck wildly now my hips lifting and falling as one man comes from the path to kneel between my thighs and stares to finger me the second at his side playing with my tits I get off so damn good and the first guy I am sucking cum's all over me I can't get enough my hips rise and fall my head thrashing back and forth and as I am cumming . I soak his fingers my pussy dripping and throbbing screaming for him to make me cum harder .

I felt the one that had been playing with my tits eating me now it did not take long before I let go a nice long scream cumming so long so hard the guys chin was dripping once he was done with me. Oh god I got off so damn good that day. as I was Cummings by one man the other jerked off watching so that day I got four men off two by hand one by mouth the last on his own but oh do I love to watch a man cum.Mmm...