Sunni's Cherry

Story Info
Sunni loses her virginity.
1.9k words
4.19
96.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my last chapter, I told you of Debbie C. This one is about her friend, Linda B, also known as Sunni.

Sue, my hands were caressing her inner thighs. I raised enough so that I could pull Debbie’s pantyhose off and went back to kissing her tummy. I swirled my tongue around her belly button, and spread light kisses around her tummy and inner thighs. I kissed and traced little lines and circles on her inner thighs, before sliding my tongue up her pantied covered mound.

As Debbie was moaning, whimpering, pushing her mound upwards to my face, I finally pulled her little bikini panties off. I gazed at the light þ£Sß' In my last chapter, I told you of Debbie C. This one is about her friend, Linda B, also known as Sunni. Sunni was 18, a classmate of Debbie’s and seemed a little on the dense side. She stood about 5’ 9”, had long dark hair, green eyes, a flat chest and long silky legs. Like Debbie, she was always seen wearing very short skirts and dresses, usually down to just below her pantied crotch. Sunni would often go places with Debbie and me, and even double dated with us on occasion. But, Sunni was still a virgin and very naive when it came to sex.

Once when Sunni had double dated with us, we had gone to a local nightclub for dancing. When we returned home to Debbie’s house and Sunni’s date had left, she wanted to know why he “carried a golf ball” in his pocket? Debbie cracked up laughing and asked Sunni if she knew what it really was poking her in her thighs as they danced. Sunni simply replied it felt round and hard. Debbie laughingly explained that it was the man’s erect penis poking her as they danced. Sunni was very embarassed and went to the couch to sit down. As she did, her skirt rode far up her legs exposing her crotch and Debbie noticed me looking. She also noticed the bulge in my jeans as well.

One time Sunni went to a concert with Debbie and me. Sunni and Debbie both were wearing very short dresses and pantihose. At the concert, since both were sitting on either side of me, I was treated to two pairs of beautiful legs since their dresses rode up so high when they sat down. During the numerous times we were on our feet dancing to the music, I had let my hand slide up Debbie’s legs to gently caress her panty covered butt and pussy. Once, I had one hand on Debbie’s ass and one between Sunni’s legs moving against her crotch. Sunni never let on that anything was happening, so I put my hand there several times that night.

After the concert, we went riding on the freeway in my VW Thing. We parked for awhile in a rest area to talk and soon I had Debbie laying across my lap as we kissed, while Sunni sat in the back seat. I coaxed Debbie into giving me a blow job, so while her head was bobbing up and down, my right hand was back behind the seat, caressing Sunni’s legs and pussy. Sunni was leaning against the passenger’s back door, her hips forward on the seat, her legs stretching out behind my seat. I was able to tuen somewhat so that I could look into her eyes, as my fingers caressed up and down her thighs. I would slide my fingers over her damp crotch and even under the panty edge sliding my fingers up and down her wet crease. Once I got my finger in her hole, she raised her pussy up to my hand so I could go a little deeper. Right when I was shooting my load down Debbie’s mouth and throat, Sunni began to cum. When we were done, we left for Debbie’s home, since Sunni was spending the night.

Debbie and I sat on the couch kissing and hugging, while Sunni readied herself for bed. I was holding Debbie close, while I was kissing and nibbling at her ears, as she kept rubbing my hard cock in my jeans. When Sunni was finished in the bathroom and in her bed, Debbie took my hand leading me to her bed. We lay down side-by-side, beginning to snuggle very close. I was lying on my left side facing Debbie and could see Sunni in the bed next to Debbie’s, watching us.

While we were kissing very deeply, Debbie was constantly rubbing my cock. I began to kiss her neck and nibbling at her earlobes. I pulled Debbie’s dress over her head, so I could get at her small titties, removing her bra, and began to bite and suckle her nipples. Debbie was moaning, while using her hands to caress my head and ears. She was also softly pushing my head downwards. While biting and sucking each nipplred hair on her pussy, for just a few seconds, before lowering my face, so I could smell her sweet scent. I slid my tongue up her crease, tasting her wetness, before attacking her clit with my tongue and teeth. I bit, nibbled, chewed and sucked her hard little clit, making Debbie pull my face tight against her pussy. Her juices were flowing freely, as I slid two fingers in and out of her pussy, bringing her off. I swallowed all of her juices, licking and fingering her through her orgasm. As she slowed down her movements, I raised up, kissing my way up to her sweet mouth. I unbuckled my jeans and slid them down my hips along with my underwear. Placing the head of my cock at the opening of Debbie’s pussy, I began to enter her slowly.

I was kissing Debbie, her eyes were closed as my cock began to slide deeper into her cunt. She was raising her hips up to me and as I was fully in her, I looked over to see Sunni out of her bed, on her knees watching my cock move into Debbie’s pussy. She had her hand in her panties, watching as we fucked. She saw me looking at her, as I motioned her to sit in the floor next to Debbie’s bed, and got her to pull her panties off. I began to move my fingers in and around Sunni’s pussy, as I was fucking Debbie. Both Debbie and Sunni began to get closer to cumming as I began to pound my cock harder into Debbie. It was almost a three-way mutual cumming as I could hear both girls whimpering as the cum was flowing from my cock deep into Debbie’s pussy, mixing with her cum. Sunni was cumming around my fingers, her pussy sucking at them.

As we were coming down from our orgasmic high, Sunni was leaning against the nightstand, her legs spread, her open wet pussy for all to see. I got off of Debbie so she could roll on her side to talk to Sunni. Sunni was all questions as she asked Debbie what it was like to have my cock in her, what it felt like, etc. Debbie then told her she needed a good hard cock in her to find out what it’s like, so she turned her head towards me and asked if I would like to show Sunni what it’s like. I couldn’t believe my ears, but said “Sure, I’d love to show her”. Debbie got out of bed, told Sunni to remove her gown and get into bed with me. Debbie sat naked on the floor and prepared to watch Sunni and I together.

I could sense Sunni’s nervousness as I began to hug her and kissing her neck. I nibbled at her ears, planting kisses on her neck, as I was caressing and pulling at her nipples on her flat chest. As I slid my tongue into Sunni’s mouth, she began to move against me. My hands were softly caressing her nipples, and tracing lines with my fingertips. I moved my mouth downwards, kissing and licking my way to her breasts. Her nipples were hard as little rocks as I began to nibble, bite and suckle them. My right hand was slowly caressing it’s way down her tummy, to finally slide up and down her inner thighs. Just as I sucked hard on a nipple, my hand cupped her mound. Since my fingers had already been in her pussy, she was quite wet.

I kissed my way down her tummy, spreading my saliva around her bellly button, and moving down to plant little kisses on each inner thigh. I moved up a little so I could place my mouth over her hole, sliding my tongue into her, lapping at the juices accumulating there. I grasped her butt in my hands as I pulled her pussy tight against my face. I began to just lick and suck her like crazy, my tongue in and out of her hole, moving up and down her crease, eventually sucking and biting her clitoris. Sunni was moaning quite loudly so Debbie covered her mouth with hers, kissing her deeply. Sunni’s hips were rising, pushing her pussy into me as she began to cum, so I placed my mouth over her hole, sucking her juices out of her.

While she was still cumming, I moved up her body kissing her as I moved. I placed my tongue into her open mouth as I felt my cock brush against her pussy. Suddenly I felt a hand on my cock, as Debbie lined me up with Sunni’s pussy. I pushed in just a little, and felt Sunni pull back a little. I grasped Sunni’s ass in my hands, pushed my tongue deep in her mouth, and shoved my cock hard into her, feeling her barrier tear and let me through. Sunni screamed into my mouth, and I could see tears flow from her eyes. I slowly slid entirely into her, as she held her arms around my back. I rested fully inside of her, as she calmed down and got used to my invading cock in her pussy.

She began to kiss me back and I felt her hips pushing against me. I began to move slowly in and out of her, as we began to move together. In a few minutes we were fucking like we were long time lovers. Her legs were wrapped around my hips, her pussy sucking at my cock. Debbie was laying between us, sucking and licking at my cock as it moved in and out of Sunni. She began to move her hips a little faster as she was nearing her first cock induced orgasm, so I began to fuck her hard and fast. Sunni began calling my name, and was breathing rapidly, as she began to cum. I continued fucking her deep, hard and fast, until I finally spilled my seed into her womb. We lay there kissisng for a few minutes, until I felt her legs fall from my hips and I pulled out of her. Debbie licked our mixed juices off of my cock, before moving to suck them from Sunni’s well fucked pussy. We finally curled up together in the bed, drifting off to sleep.

During the time I dated Debbie, we shared many threesomes with Sunni. Often we would take weekend trips and spend the whole weekend fucking each other. Sometimes I would be eating or fucking Debbie, while Sunni would sit on her face, or vice versa. As stated in the story of Debbie, we parted ways. I did get to fuck Sunni a time or two after that until she left town for college. Oh how I would love to fuck both of them now.