Sunny Day

Story Info
Daddy helps step-daughter with hurt ankle.
2.4k words
4.25
175.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a sunny and hot day here in the South and I was out in the garage working on my old truck while all the kids and wife were gone for the weekend to her parents except for Karen my 18-year-old stepdaughter. I have raised her since she was 5 years old when her mother and I married. I had gone in the house to get a drink of cold water and I couldn't help to notice her as she did her high school pom pom squad routine. When I got my water I watched her out the kitchen window as her tight sexy body jumped and kicked to the music coming from her CD player.

She had developed very nicely for just being 18 years old. She is about 5'7" tall with long blond hair and blue eyes that would make an ice cube melt at 32 degrees. Her 36C tits (I looked at her bra size in the washroom) were held in place by the white sports bra that came to just below her tits. She had those tight skin sucking black jump suit type pants on and I didn't see a panty line either. I couldn't help but notice her taut tan skin of her belly and back as she kept dancing seductively to the music. All I could think of was they didn't make girls back in my high school days like that and the growing bulge in my shorts.

I turned to put my glass in the sink when I heard Karen calling out for me. I ran out the back door and she was lying on the ground holding her ankle.

"Daddy I landed wrong and twisted my ankle and it hurts real bad!" she said.

"Here put your arm around my neck and lets get you into the house to sit down so I can look at it," I said.

As she and I hobbled into the house I could feel the side of her tits against me as I had my arm around her waist. Her skin was so hot either from the routine or I was hoping it was because if me. She had her other hand on my chest to support her because she could only walk on one foot. I told her I would call her Mom and see what I needed to do for her ankle. As I hung up the phone she asked what my wife had said to do.

"She said we had to get you to the tub so you could soak it in some hot Epsom salt water."

"Daddy you will need to help me to the bathroom." Karen said.

I went over to where she was sitting and helped her up as she put her arm around my neck and my arm around her waist just like before except that I noticed that she pressed her tits against me harder this time. Or was it just my imagination? I walked her to the bathroom to sit her down on the toilet while I ran her hot bath water to soak the hurt ankle. I poured the Epson salts under the running water and told her to get in when she got undressed as I left the bathroom. She then yelled that she was in the tub and asked me to come and see if she was putting her ankle under the water as her Mom had explained. I went into the bathroom and the shower doors were closed so I just sat on the toilet and pulled the one back so I could see just her foot raised up under the water. I told her that she was doing exactly what her Mom had told me to tell her how to relieve the pain and swelling.

"Oh! Daddy it feels so much better," she said as she slid the shower door all the way back. This caught me off guard because now I could see here naked body just submerged under the clear water. She noticed that I was looking at her tits and as my eyes worked their way down to her trimmed pussy she spoke.

"Daddy do you think that I'm pretty?"

"Yes Karen your very pretty and I should be going so you can get out of the tub. Just call me and I will help you to your bedroom so you can lay down as your Mom said to stay off the ankle." I went into the hall to wait for her to call to me and tried to cool off from the sight that I had just seen. She was so sexy lying there in that water and I had a huge hard on to prove it but I had to calm down now and put it behind me because she was my stepdaughter. I jumped when I heard her call me to help take her to her room.

I walked into the bathroom and she was just standing there with her white terrycloth robe on. It was loosely tied around her small waist. I moved next to her she put her arm around my neck as I held her hand and put my arm around her waist so she could walk to her bedroom. As we walked the front of her robe was open just enough for me to see the top of her taut creamy tits which set off my male reaction again in my shorts. We got to her bed, she sat on the edge and lay back on the pillows and swung her legs up on the bed not caring that I could see her hot little pussy as she did. I turned to leave her room when she said," Daddy would you please rub my ankle a little, think it will make it feel better if you did."

I sat on the edge her bed, putting her ankle in my lap as I began to massage it softly trying not to look at her sexy body lying before me. As I was massaging her heal of her foot it kept touching my manhood as my hands moved up and down her ankle. I tried to move it away so that it wouldn't be coming in contact with my hard cock but when I did she pulled it up and away from me. I knew then that she had noticed that her foot was rubbing against my cock and now I was in real trouble. She put her leg behind me and rose up and looked me straight in the eye.

"Daddy did I cause this? Now it is my turn to make you feel better" as she placed her hand around my cock through my shorts.

"Karen we can't be doing this!"

"Why not I love you and you love me right."

"Yes I do but this is wrong and we shoooo." She stopped me from talking by putting her hand behind my head pulling me to her, kissing me with her tender sweet lips on mine. She parted her lips and her tongue began to explore my mouth and found mine to dance the sexual dance of lovers. She pulled away smiling at me as she told me to stand up for a second. She stood up in front of me putting her arms around my neck as she spoke, "I have been wanting to kiss you like that for quite sometime now since I have found out what it is like to have had sex with a boy".

"Just how long have you been having sex young lady?"

"For about a year and a half now and it all started when Mom had the doctor put me on the pill to regulate my periods and we had our little talk about guys trying to get into my pants as she put it. I also know that she doesn't treat you right in bed because why else would you watch those XXX rated tapes."

"You know about them."

"Yes and when you and her went out I watched them wishing it was you and me having sex like that", she said as she began to kneel in front of me. I just watched as she looked up at me and pulled my shorts down as my hard cock sprang free just in front of her face. She raised her hand up grasping my shaft as she pulled it down and licked the drop of precum that had formed on the tip. I just watched in amazement as she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. She proceeds in giving me one of the best blowjobs of my life. I don't know if it was her skill or the taboo of it being my stepdaughter that was sucking my cock.

"Oh my Karen that feels so good and where did you learn how to do that?"

Taking my cock from her mouth she said, "Don't worry how I learned just enjoy what I am going to do to you and you can what ever you want to me, Daddy."

"Ok sweetheart, just keep sucking my cock."

I reached down and cupped her warn firm left tit and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She was moaning as she still had my cock stuffed deep in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head and flicking my pee hole with the tip of her tongue. This must have really turned her on because she took the hand that was holding the base of my cock and was now fingering her young pussy as was driving me to the point of no return. She was getting close too because she was moaning deeply around my cock.

"Karen, now it is my turn to eat your pussy to make you feel real good like you have done to me because if you don't stop I am going to cum soon."

I said as I pulled her mouth off my throbbing cock. I laid her on the bed so her ass was just at the edge as knelt on my knees between her spread legs. I put her legs up over my shoulders as I kissed and licked my way down the insides of her thighs to her hot wet glisten pussy. I licked from her asshole upwards to her clit in one long slow stroke that made her tremble with excitement. I did little circles slowly with the tip of my tongue around her engorged clit several times before I sucked on it harder into my mouth.

"Oh yes, Daddy lick my hard clit just like that."

"Do you like the way Daddy is eating your pussy?"

"God yes just don't stop till I can cum in your mouth. Yes stick that hot rough tongue inside me and fuck me with it. I need to cum so bad Daddy."

I continue licking and sucking her clit and pussy, moving up and down till she was on the edge of orgasm. I then wet my little finger in her pussy and brought it in contact with her asshole. As I did that I positioned two fingers at the entrance of her pussy. I inserted the two fingers deep in her pussy and at the same time slid my little finger in her asshole too. This really sent her off as she was bucking wildly against my face trying to get me deeper inside of her.

"OH! Daddy I am going to cum right now!"

I pulled my mouth from between her legs also withdrawing my fingers from her pussy and asshole but as I did so I grabbed her legs that were still over my shoulders to straighten her out on the bed. I positioned the head of my hard throbbing cock at the entrance of her young pussy.

Looking her in the eye I asked, "Is this what you want Daddy to do for you?"

"Yes fuck me please, I have wanted your cock for so long now. Just do it! Make me yours now!"

I pushed into her pussy slowly at first as not to hurt her until I was balls deep. I withdrew until the just the head was pulling against her G-spot about to come out of her. I had to keep it slow because I was about to blow my wad if I went too fast. I started fucking her a little faster each time as I stroked it in and out of her tight pussy. I was so close but I was trying to make it last till she screamed.

"Now Daddy fuck me hard and fast! I am almost there. OH! Yes Daddy faster and harder please!"

I picked up the pace now till I was pounding my hard cock in and out of her sweet young pussy like I was never going to fuck again. She was meeting my down strokes as she was pushing up with her hips and her hands on my ass pulling me deeper insider her. I was now on the blink of unloading my load of cum into her tight pussy.

"Oh Daddy I am going to cum!"

"Me too and soon."

"Daddy faster and harder I want us to cum together! Oh!! God it feels so good. I love your big cock in me. Now Daddy now I am cumming!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I am going to cum too. I am almost there."

I kept up the hard and fast pace till I just plunged the whole length of my cock deep in her pussy as my cum boiled from my balls. Then I let loose the first squirt of cum and I couldn't stop it as I flooded her pussy. She was bucking up hard against me as she screamed so loud that I thought the whole world knew that she was having an orgasm.

"Yes OH! Yes Daddy fill my pussy with your hot cum! I love the feeling of your hot cum inside me."

I collapsed on top of her as we were coming down off our mutual orgasm tic high and I rolled off of her so I could lay beside her to hold her in my arms.

"I love you Daddy!"

"I love you too baby girl so very much and you know that don't you."

"Yes Daddy I know you do", she said as she reached down and placed her little hand around my shrinking cock, rubbing it up and down so softly. Then she looked into my eyes and kissed me deeply on the lips.

"Daddy, Can we do this again please?"

"Yes anytime you want to as long as we are alone and no one can know about this."

"You mean I can't tell Michelle because I think she would like to fuck you too."

"I guess so but no one else."